Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Magical Research, Aki's Back! I_vote_lcapMagical Research, Aki's Back! I_voting_barMagical Research, Aki's Back! I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Magical Research, Aki's Back! I_vote_lcapMagical Research, Aki's Back! I_voting_barMagical Research, Aki's Back! I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Magical Research, Aki's Back! Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Magical Research, Aki's Back! Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Magical Research, Aki's Back! Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Magical Research, Aki's Back! Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Magical Research, Aki's Back! Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Magical Research, Aki's Back! Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Magical Research, Aki's Back! Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Magical Research, Aki's Back! Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Magical Research, Aki's Back! Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Magical Research, Aki's Back! Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Magical Research, Aki's Back! Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Magical Research, Aki's Back!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Magical Research, Aki's Back! Empty
PostSubject: Magical Research, Aki's Back!   Magical Research, Aki's Back! EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 2:04 am

Akihiko Iyou, former captain commander of the Gotei 13, was reading a book he found in a hidden cache at Stonehenge. A lot has happened since he fought Rena Lisola and ordered everyone out of the Soul Society. Except Riku Tomoshibi. He tasked him with grabbing whoever he can to mount a resistance against the Maggot's Nest thugs that had escaped. He couldn't remember what happened, but when he woke up, he was bandaged up, his soul sleep damaged, but not destroyed. He felt himself weaker. He was out for months. And was still recovering. He only hoped that the others had reorganized and started on plans of their own. He would make himself known and come back later. He had unfinished business first.

It always bothered Aki that Chicago was a hollow fortress. It bothered him that it hasn't already been taken care of. But there was always a reason, and he hoped it wasn't because of the Coalition's cowardice or inability. Well, the inability he could forgive...but surely not because they were timid that they haven't done it yet. The destruction of Chicago would be his payback. Last he saw Rena before that was when she went AWOL and followed the retreating Espada into Hueco Mundo. It was obvious who sent her. Especially if Raiden was accurate in his own accounts.

But how to do it? He didn't have an exact plan yet, so he started looking for a way that would destroy Chicago in just a few minutes. He had heard of a book that said such things, but it was pure luck that he had found it at Stonehenge. And it was obvious someone put it there. It detailed "magic" spells...holy to be more specific. He had worked underground and was directed to one named Yuri Romanov, but he was very hard to find. Mission dropboxes and certain contacts. Still, he was reading up on this Ragnarok spell when someone was approaching him.

"What can I do for you?" His voice was raspy. Aki had light brown hair and amber eyes. His clothes weren't roughed up, but they weren't new either. He was also five feet 10 inches tall. His twin katanas were next to him, on their circular device. His zanpakutou spirits were out, a pair of cute looking dragons, one red and one blue, staring at the stranger.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Magical Research, Aki's Back!   Magical Research, Aki's Back! EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 5:17 pm

(OOC Diath Xios is in this thread as well. Zenke and I thought it would be cool if the VC also acted as Grainné's bodyguard)

Grainné Xios walked quickly through the library. She had gone to visit Captain Iyou at the hospital earlier that day, only to find that he had been released already. The nurse had mentioned something about a book he was studying, so Grainné had decided to search libraries first. Even though she was the current Captain Commander of the Gotei 13, Grainné still felt as if she had stolen the job, and although Diath had always tried to convince her that she had earned the position, the feeling lingered, filling her mind with doubts. Grainné was certain that if it wasn't for her sister being her guide as Vice Captain, it's likely she wouldn't have even made it this far.

The reason Grainné was trying to track down Captain Iyou was three-fold. Firstly, he was a formidable warrior and his strength would be an asset in the effoert to reclaim the Soul Society. Secondly, as one of the last people to leave the Soul Society, he would have better knowledge of the state of the place. Finally, if Grainné could Captain Iyou on her side, it give her the confidence she needs to form the remnants of the Gotei 13 into the strong and united front it needed to be. The situation in Chicago made it especially vital that she got the former Captain Commander on side.

Grainné was searching for the Captain, using an old photo as a guide. Diath was by her side, as always when Grainné felt the need to wander. She was just about to leave when she spotted Captain Iyou. Checking the picture for confirmation, she noticed that he seemed to be poring over a peculiar looking book. Motioning to Diath, Grainné approached him and when he spoke, it was with a raspy, tired-sounding voice. Grainné responded, "Captain Iyou?" He looked rather bedraggled, and still a bit beaten up. "My name is Grainné Xios formerly of Squad 3 of the Gotei 13." Grainné bowed politely. "Now I'm... well... now I'm Captain Commanderof the Gotei 13." Grainné felt rather sheepish in informing the Captain that she was essentially his replacement.
Back to top Go down
http://asmir-doana.forumga.net
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Magical Research, Aki's Back!   Magical Research, Aki's Back! EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 6:11 pm

Diath walked along calmly beside her sister, a step behind her. They might be sisters, but in public Grainné was captain commander, and Diath showed the proper formalities. They spotted who they were looking for, Diath notted how sharp her sisters eyes were, and the pair approached. Grainné introduced herself and stammered a little as she try to tell the man she was the new captain commander. Diath gave her a quick prod to get her tongue moving again.

She glanced around the library, listening carefully and smelling the air for changes in the atmosphere, or scents of hollow or sinners. Her sister was strong, very much so, but Diath didn't think she had the experience she had. Protecting her from hidden dangers had become Diath's biggest concern. She closed her eyes and let her heat vision kick in, then looked around for people trying to hide. Then she spoke to Aki.

"Dont be to surprised. You disapeared when the gotei needed you most." Diath said. She didn't say it bitterly, but spoke more matter of factly. She wasn't afraid to speak her mind or offend, but she had nothing against him either. And Grainné said she needed him too. "Vice commander Diath Xios, at your service." She said with a freindlier tone.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Magical Research, Aki's Back!   Magical Research, Aki's Back! EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 8:08 pm

He looked up from the book, slightly amused as he took the faces in. Two women. The first woman captain commander...at least that he knew. But she seemed shy...unsure of her own capabilities. It was amusing to him, even more so with her vice-captain speaking up. To which he responded first. "I was out for months...wouldn't have been of any use anyway asleep and barely alive. That is, if that was what you meant. Otherwise I was needed most trying to keep all you youngins alive by ordering a retreat and stalling for time...except one. Captain Tomoshibi and any that didn't get out or that he gathered should still be there, making trouble for the Maggots. I seem to recall another Xios...one named Temida...that was a captain. My only real surprise was that an actual captain wasn't promoted, I was sort of expecting Jensen seeing he was most senior and had much more experience. But I had hoped you would have reorganized and started plans of your own. It's good to see at least part of it was tru-" Aki started coughing. His zanpakutou spirits patted his back until he stopped. He placed a bookmark where he was and just stared at them, taking them in more critically.

She had potential. She was sheepish...but he could almost see it...an inner fire. Yet, she seemed to be wrestling with something. "Out with it...what has you so flustered." If she said anying akin to "because I took your job and position" he would laugh at her. After another coughing fit, he relaxed some and almost glowered at her. "I'd love to repeat what your vice-captain said. But if you're that unsure about the decision of whoever bestowed upon you this promotion...perhaps you better take a better look at yourself. You're sheepish, you're shy, you're unsure if you're a good fit. You have lots of new responsibilities now. Are you just gonna let that stop you? Are you gonna let that break you? 'Cause if you are...then you were never even captain material in the first place. Block this and see for yourself what you're capable of..."

It would be a strain...and he hoped he didn't do too much damage or anything. In a flash step at his full speed...he was behind her, aiming a kick and full strength at her face. She should be able to block it. Or dodge it. Even in his weakened state, he was more than a match for almost anyone. Or at least should be. Either way, he looked her with a shit-eaten grin. "See? Even in my weakened state, I'm no slouch. Sit. What are your plans? What are you planning on doing? I was starting on other plans before returning..." He returned to his old spot, his zanpakutou spirits disappeared. He leaned back and stared into her eyes as she spoke. Now would be the time to see if she was competant. If she had the leadership skill level, however...that would be the true test...
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Magical Research, Aki's Back!   Magical Research, Aki's Back! EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 7:46 pm

Grainné glared at Diath. They had just met the guy and were not getting off to a great start. It was already awkward enough for her as it was. Pondering the Captain's opening statement Grainné thought it would be best if she recounted how she got to the post of Captain Commander. "Well, you see Captain, my brother Temida was actually Captain Commander in your absence." Grainné glanced at the Captain, to try and read his expression. Maybe talking about what happened would convince both of them. She continued. "He was injured during the attack on the Soul Society. I was evacuating others when I heard that he was injured and he was under heavy attack. So I did what any sibling would have done. I rescued him." Grainné hoped that Diath wouldn't contribute the figures like she usually did. She could never understand her older sister's predilection for glory and how she presented the number of enemies defeated as a point of pride.

"Moving forward, after we had established the base of operations in Karakura Town, Temida stepped down as Captain Commander. He believed that he had found somebody stronger, purer, and who would lead the Gotei to victory." Grainné paused. This part of the story was difficult because she still could not understand it. "Temida chose me as his successor. I did not earn it, but Temida was convinced that I had some kind of hidden power." While Grainné loved her brother infinitely, she had come no closer to understanding his reasoning. She certainly had not displayed any of this amazing power he described.

Grainné listened intently to what the Captain had to say. Despite his weakened state, Grainné still felt that he would make a formidable ally. She had not, however, expected the test. The Captain leaped from his chair and appeared behind her. Thanks to her bird traits, Grainné turned as the kick came in. She ducked underneath and, in the same instant, her zanpakuto blade was in her hand. Grainné swung with blinding speed, stopping the blade just before it touched the Captain's neck. The Captain smiled and offered her a seat. She took it. She was right about the him. Still a very hard man.

In reply to the Captain's query about plans, she said "I've consulted with others and we've agreed that the retaking of Soul Society is prioritized over everything else. Once we take it back we could then focus on Chicago. That is why I have sought you out. Will you follow me into battle?"
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Magical Research, Aki's Back!   Magical Research, Aki's Back! EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 11:51 pm

Diath didn't see him move, but she drew her sword none the less, face livid. Aki was being incredibly disrespectful. Grainné had it covered, but Diath scowled at him as she put her sword away.. She'd become over the top protective lately. Diath didn't sit. She leaned against a bookcase and watched for danger. "Grainné dear.. dont sell yourself short.. Temida wasn't the only one who choose you.. Jensen Reinhart supported you too. He saved my life recently, though I will admit I wasn't actually in danger.."

"My point is if he believes in you too, you have to agree you've got what it takes. He wasn't the only captain either, Akihiko. If you cant trust that she could have killed you just now, you have to agree with the judgement of the other captains." Diath shut her mouth after that. She wouldn't open it again unless he showed to much disrespect again. She closed her eyes and went back to searching for enemies.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Magical Research, Aki's Back!   Magical Research, Aki's Back! EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 1:14 am

It greatly amused him that Diath even drew her blade. He laughed at her response too. After another coughing fit, he responded to her. "Oh, but my dear, I didn't even try to follow up nor did I try to block or dodge. I knew she wasn't going to kill me. Part of being a Captain-Commander is having self control. She had that. And she reacted exactly as I had thought she would have. And I can understand why she countered anyway, with the troubles we've been having, it's natural she would be a bit jumpy right now. I would have done the same in her shoes. Just unexpected that she replaced me was all I said...not that she didn't deserve it. I would disagree that purity was required to be a Captain-Commander, but you should indeed listen to your sister. Don't sell yourself short. If the others agreed, not counting Riku as he was not there, then they have faith in both your fighting ability and your leadership ability." Then they sat as stated.

Though he didn't. Not in that last catagory. Not yet at least. And he didn't say it either. He listened to her. Though she still seemed not to believe her brother. He chalked up another trait that could be good and bad. Stubbornness. Something he too had. He kept a grin as he heard her. "First off, just call me Aki. I don't mind informality in this type of situation. Second off...I have other plans for the moment. I will come back though. After I deal with Chicago. I can give advice to how to deal with the Soul Society situation, but otherwise, you and the survivors are on your own for the moment. Like I said, Riku Tomoshibi, the youngest of the captains, is still there. On my orders. He's flexible and smart. No amateur tactician and strategist. Between him when you find him and Jensen, you have a strong base for strategy and planning. And that's just the ones I actually know for a fact on."

He looked at Diath. Grainne had her priorities very well in order. And he couldn't disagree. "I agree with your priorities, certainly...but Soul Society was my failure...and I want payback. Chicago will be razed to the ground and the hollows there destroyed. That is my payback to the Espada. A Vizard might have caused the damage, but Arngrim and Grand Chat sent her. Before then, last I saw her she went AWOL and followed them in their retreat. You also have an ally in a vizard called Raiden Arashi. He travels a lot, but is often found in Karakura, and I have no doubt he'll help you when asked. He practically bowed at my feet when I saw him after that battle where Rena, the vizard that attacked us, went AWOL. I'm sure he'll do the same to you. You know what I know for the most part. Once you retake Soul Society, I have no doubt the Soul King would like to have a word with you."

He allowed her to take everything in before he continued. "Your brother is not wrong...I myself can see what he saw in your eyes. You're just being stubborn not realizing it yourself. Which isn't bad...I am stubborn myself sometimes. Just like now. Prove to your subordinates that their faith in you is well deserved. Do not crumble under your own self-doubt. Just take one step in front of the other. You can...no...you will grow into the position. If Soul Society is to be retaken...it should be by your hand. Forgive me if this next comment is a little disrespectful...but I agree with the others in your fighting abilities...but your leadership skills is yet to be seen. My faith can only go so far. But...I have a gut feeling I have nothing to worry about. You just need to do some self analysis and listen to the others. Some you might have to take with a grain of salt, as I'm sure some love ya and others hate ya. But that's just part of being the top dog. The trick is always making them work together."

He reopened the book to where he was at. "It's your show kid. I can give advice at this point...but it's your game now. Own it. And don't get owned."
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Magical Research, Aki's Back!   Magical Research, Aki's Back! EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 2:20 am

Grainné stowed her sword. A small girl in a grey dress - Grainné's zanpakuto spirit - peeked around her arm and, seeing the danger had passed, took a seat on Grainné's shoulder. She listened intently to what Aki had to say, trying to draw strength from his words. She didn't much like the idea of Aki leading a one-man crusade against the force in Chicago, but in his eyes she could see a certain steadfastness and belief in one's actions that made him such an effective Captain Commander. Any advice he could offer would be invaluable to the mission and having Captain Tomoshibi there was an added bonus. Grainné had met Jensen recently, and he definitely seemed to be behind Grainné. The vizard Arashi would be next on her list to visit when she got time.

When Aki had finished, Grainné carefully considered her words. "Thank you Captain - er, Aki, sorry. Thank you for everything. It really means a lot to know that we're on the same page." Grainné cleared her throat. "I do not know what power I posess, but I swear to you, I will not stop until the Soul Society is ours again."
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Magical Research, Aki's Back!   Magical Research, Aki's Back! EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 6:04 pm

Diath scowled at the use of such tactics.. "Hollow never learn.. But they wont get away with it. Not when the gotei and humans can regroup on them." Diath was happy she found out who'd sent the attack. It was kind of obvious, but still. She wanted vengence against the arrancar and hollow for endangering her family, even more so now.. She wouldn't have to jump at every shadow if her sister wasn't captain commander.

Diath listened to them talk as she let herself relax and calm down from her anger at the hollow. "Akihiko Iyou, take cation when going to chicago, I made a visit to the place myself, and its dangerous.. Its packed with the Hollow kings monsters, I'm suprised theres anything left alive in there." She'd only gotten close enough to smell the reeking hollow before abandoning her venture. It was far to dangerous to get close.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Magical Research, Aki's Back!   Magical Research, Aki's Back! EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 6:53 pm

Aki merely grinned at the two of them. He saw the worry in Grainne's eyes. "You don't think I know that, Diath? It will take weeks minimum of planning to crack it...months if you count finding who can use this *shows the book with the spell*. I have an idea on where to start, but that's about it...and I've only begun to crack the mystery. When I take it down, I will be far from the only one. Look up my records if you still have them...it won't take much to find others to help me. You also should account for the time it'll take for me to recover as well. Good luck. You have a lot of work to do."

That was about as much of a dismissal as one could get. But there really wasn't much more to say...

(OOC: Last round or we can end it here.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magical Research, Aki's Back!   Magical Research, Aki's Back! Empty

Back to top Go down

Magical Research, Aki's Back!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: World of the Living :: Other Areas-
Jump to: