Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Undetermined Absence I_vote_lcapUndetermined Absence I_voting_barUndetermined Absence I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Undetermined Absence I_vote_lcapUndetermined Absence I_voting_barUndetermined Absence I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Undetermined Absence Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Undetermined Absence Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Undetermined Absence Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Undetermined Absence Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Undetermined Absence Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Undetermined Absence Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Undetermined Absence Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Undetermined Absence Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Undetermined Absence Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Undetermined Absence Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Undetermined Absence Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Undetermined Absence

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

Undetermined Absence Empty
PostSubject: Undetermined Absence   Undetermined Absence EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 11:23 pm

Well I have been thinking about this a bit more deeply, and despite my choice from last week I'm going back on it. I am leaving plain and simple, not because of any arguments or any drama, but because I find the strain a bit too much at this time, I will keep in touch if you want to too. For now, I am leaving for an undetermined amount of time. Posting has lost that thrill at the moment and I can't continue posting with no interest or ambition to do so. That is really all I have to say, besides my closing statement. Sorry for leaving so suddenly, considering the staff positions were just sorted out, I've basketed my characters. As a bit of respect I do ask that nobody use my characters without at least asking me. I don't mind putting in some added information or answering any questions about Grenztod or the Missions I created and the whole set up, otherwise feel free to edit them as you deem necessary. One last thing please do not kill off my characters, they have simply disappeared, nothing more or less, I may return but I don't see it anywhere in the near future. If you want I can basket the threads I was in as well, since there were several of them.

-Orange!
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Undetermined Absence   Undetermined Absence EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 11:32 pm

Well this is rather unfortunate. I will miss you, though I'll probably see you on skype and stuff. I guess jun can play your robot of doom, I'll still refrain from killing Knochen and holly incase you come back and want to finish him. See ya later.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: Undetermined Absence   Undetermined Absence EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 5:00 pm

Damn man, well yeah i agree thats kinda suck... but I understand hope you get the drive to RP back if not, ill see u on skype.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Undetermined Absence   Undetermined Absence EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 6:21 pm

Orange! Now I have to spam the xat by myself! Well, I wish you all the best with your future endeavors. May the odds be forever in your favor. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://asmir-doana.forumga.net
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

PostSubject: Re: Undetermined Absence   Undetermined Absence EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 8:21 pm

Updating this leave, I'm coming back in early March. I will be adding some new suggestions to the missions and revamping Grenztod information upon my return, along with other nice tidbits for those areas. So look forward to it.

Edit: Mid March

Edit Two: If you want a thread continued PM me the thread link or tell me.

Edit Three: Now

Edit Four:

Last edited by Orange on Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:02 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Undetermined Absence   Undetermined Absence EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 2:58 pm

Yay!
Back to top Go down
http://asmir-doana.forumga.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Undetermined Absence   Undetermined Absence Empty

Back to top Go down

Undetermined Absence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Rules and Updates :: Introductions and Farewells-
Jump to: