Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Forgiveness (Orgoth) I_vote_lcapForgiveness (Orgoth) I_voting_barForgiveness (Orgoth) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Forgiveness (Orgoth) I_vote_lcapForgiveness (Orgoth) I_voting_barForgiveness (Orgoth) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Forgiveness (Orgoth) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Forgiveness (Orgoth) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Forgiveness (Orgoth) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Forgiveness (Orgoth) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Forgiveness (Orgoth) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Forgiveness (Orgoth) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Forgiveness (Orgoth) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Forgiveness (Orgoth) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Forgiveness (Orgoth) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Forgiveness (Orgoth) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Forgiveness (Orgoth) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Forgiveness (Orgoth)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Forgiveness (Orgoth) Empty
PostSubject: Forgiveness (Orgoth)   Forgiveness (Orgoth) EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 11:10 pm

A young girl with silvery white hair, snowy white skin and light blue eyes walked towards the Gotie headquarters in Karakura town. She wore a white coat with puffy sleaves and lined with red on the inside, a white dress, and white boots. The gotei would know her as elayne white, though her real name was Elayne Arashi. She was a vizard, and a criminal. And today, she was taking a major risk, by reporting to the captain commander to ask for forgiveness for her crimes.

She hadn't planned to do what she'd done, which was start to hollowfy and go berserk, nearly killing her training partner and several others as they tried to subdue her. And she'd only run because she didn't have a choice. Still Elayne felt guilty about it. She wasn't a bad person, and her inner hollow was nice enough, just very extreme in all things. She wanted to atleast say sorry, and help the captain commander in anyway way she could.

She'd heard rumors that the current captain commander was a very nice man who'd been imprisoned in the nest for playing a prank on the wrong people. He'd surely understand and forgive her and let her repay the debt by fighting with the gotei. She might be timid but she knew she was exceptionally strong. She'd be of use. Elayne approached the front door and was stopped. "Who goes there?"

She froze... Oh crud, she forgot she'd have to talk... She'd intended to just kind of.. not be noticed.. "I.. I am Elayne... Arashi. I've come to see th captain commander." She said. The guards looked her up and down. "Your not a member. who sent you?" He asked. She looked around nervously. "I... I... Its not your business?" She said, questioningly. "Oh, its private. Fine. I'll lead the way. Dont try anything though. She might be young looking but our commander is a monster. She'd kill an assassin easy."

Monster? Oh no... She didn't like the sound of that. She was worried she'd gotten herself into something messy, but she couldn't leave now, or it would look suspicious. The man lead her to an office and knocked. He opened the door wide and bowed. "Captain commander, you have a visitor. An Elayne Arashi."
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Forgiveness (Orgoth)   Forgiveness (Orgoth) EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 1:37 am

A young raven-haired beauty, wearing a black top, a black knee-length skirt, black tights and black sneakers and sat quietly at her desk in a small, lightly furnished office, responsibility hanging over her like a dark cloud. She was poring over a pile of papers, which contained various reports, maps and intel regarding the Soul Society. The girl was Grainné Xios, Captain Commander of the Gotei 13. Flicking through the pages on the desk, she came across the dossier of Arngrim, the leader of the Espada. According to file, he was of Viking heritage and very, very powerful. Grainné shuddered to think at the destruction this individual could wreak.

The sun was shining through the window, cutting through the dust that floated around the office. Neroamee, Grainné's zanpakuto spirit, was sitting on the window-sill, dangling her tiny legs either side of it, a bored look on her pretty face. Grainné's back was starting to cramp up from sitting here all day, so she stood up and walked over to the window which overlooked the current home of the Gotei, Karakura Town. She wanted more than anything to return home, and that was her job. To retake their home from the evil that occupies it.

Deciding that she had assimilated enough information one day, Grainné walked over to her canvas and picked up her paintbrush. It was the only thing she had insisted on when she took over as Captain Commander, something to paint on. Grainné had explained that she worked better when she had something to draw on. She initially couldn't think of anything to paint, but then she noticed Neroamee sitting on the window-sill, still beautiful even while looking bored. So Grainné started to paint her faithful companion, capturing the softness of her features in the glistening light of the sun.

Grainné had almost finished it, when she heard the knock on the door. "Come in." she said, returning to her desk and taking her seat as the door opened to reveal a silver-haired girl, flanked by a guard. The girl was pretty, a little shorter than Grainné, but moved with a familiar grace that reminded her of herself. Neroamee stopped gazing out of the window and turned to regard the stranger. When the girl introduced herself her name, Elayne Arashi, seemed familiar. To the guard, "Thank you, dismissed." Grainné looked carefully at Elayne. "Um... hello, I'm Grainné. Grainné Xios."

Last edited by Orgoth on Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I'm a idiot.)
Back to top Go down
http://asmir-doana.forumga.net
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Forgiveness (Orgoth)   Forgiveness (Orgoth) EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 10:11 pm

Elayne stepped into the office and looked around. It wasn't what she'd expected, from an apparent monster. She took in the multitude of paintings with awe. Such talented work displayed this womans emotions so clearly. When Grainné spoke, she didn't seem so scary, or as sure of herself as the paintings said. She looked at an unfinished peice, a painting of a silver haired girl in a white dress sitting on a window sill. Looking at the same window sill there was indeed a small girl there.

Elayne approached the desk shyly and bowed her head."I am Elayne Arashi, previously known as Elayne white of the gotei. I have come to you to ask forgiveness for the crimes of being a vizard, assaulting several squad mates, and fleeing in the face of justice. I did not choose to hollowfy but I still wish to atone for my sins. Though I cannot serve in the gotei I wish to help you in any way possible as you attempt to take back the soul society from the maggots who have taken in."

She said all of this very fast and tripped over her words quite a bit. She was incredibly nervous as she spoke and cluthed her hands close to her breast as she spoke, head down. She waited silently for the captain commanders judgement. Hopefully it didnt involve execution or imprisonment, or Elyane would have to flee again, and it wouldn't be so easy this time.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Forgiveness (Orgoth)   Forgiveness (Orgoth) EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 12:35 am

The guard stepped out and closed the door behind him. Grainné was still searching her memory for anything she knew about this Elayne. But then she sensed something. There was something off about her spiritual pressure, something that felt... like hollow power. That was it. Elayne was the youth that had gained hollow powers and become a vizard, but in a training exercise accidentally transformed into her full vizard form and lost control, beating up on the other students until the captain of her squad knocked her out.

Grainné listened intently to what she had to say. Elayne spoke at hyper-speed, but Grainné understood the gist of what she was saying. The young vizard seemed extremly nervous, bordering on panic, as though she expected to be destroyed on the spot. But that was not Grainné's way. There was something in Elayne's eyes that suggested that she was being genuine. Grainné paced back and forth behind her desk, sweeping her hair behind her ears as she paced. Although Elayne had caused considerable damage during her rampage, reports had shown that she had learned to control when she went into her full vizard form. On top of that, her power had grown considerably, which would make her a powerful ally in the fight to retake the Soul Society.

Grainné stopped pacing and looked at Neroamee, still perched on the window-sill. She gave Grainné a reassuring nod. The Captain Commander cleared her throat."I believe you, Elayne." Grainné considered her next words carefully. "But I do not believe you have need to atone to me. However, if you still wish for redemption, I will be more than happy for you to fight alongside us when the time comes."
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Forgiveness (Orgoth)   Forgiveness (Orgoth) EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 1:03 am

The guard came back in...a little petrified for some odd reason. "Um...Captain Commander...there's another person here to see you..." From behind his head came Raiden's. And his hair color was cyan. One eye was hollowfied, something that resulted from his harmonizing with Shiro. The first thing he noticed was that Akihiko wasn't the Captain Commander. Well...after talking with the shinigami around, it seemed he had disappeared. Though now rumors were flying about where he was now. Second thing he noticed was his sis. He brightened up and waved.

Then in a dash, he was right where she was, grabbed her hand and spun her. Or attempted to. "HI SIS! Whatcha do'in here?" He was wearing a grey tank top with a red button up shirt over it with a lime-green vest over that. And a black tie. He also had a sports jacket on, one that was red and yellow. For pants...he was wearing black sports shorts. His sword was hidden on his back underneath his clothes. One shoe was white, while the other was brown...and had a block of wood glued to the bottom of the brown shoe. He was also five feet tall exact.

He listened to his sister and nodded, patting her head as if saying he approved. He then spun to face the Captain Commander. "I met Aki after a fight here. I hope he's alive...he seemed to be just what the Gotei needed. But oh well. My name is Raiden Arashi, the Storm of Destruction. And I offer to you my services whenever and however you need them." He had put one hand over his chest, the other behind his back, and bowed, eyes closed.

Rai had always been more fiercely loyal to the Gotei than to the Kishimasuku. So much so that he left after becoming a vizard because that was the rule. And would gladly fight for them should he be asked.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Forgiveness (Orgoth)   Forgiveness (Orgoth) EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 3:33 pm

The captain commander stayed quiet for a very long time, which made Elanye even more nervous. But the she spoke. She believed Elayne. That caused Elayne to relax a great deal. "I still want to fight for you.. Icyene and Leyna too." She said, mentioning her Zanpakuto and Inner hollow. She spoke a little more slowly and calmly.

Some Entered the room. Before she could look, the person grabbed her hand and spun her round, causing her to jump a foot in the air from fright. "Oh! Rai, you frightened me..." She said slapping him gently on the head. "I'm asking to help the captain commander and the other gotei in reclaiming their homes.."

She was about to ask why he was here, when he looked to the captain commander and explained he also wanted to help. That made sense... Elayne looked at the captain commander. "My brother might appear young but we're twins, and he's reliable... We wont let you down." Elayne said, bowing again.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Forgiveness (Orgoth)   Forgiveness (Orgoth) EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 11:32 pm

Elayne seemed to relax a great deal after Grainné spoke. This was good, because Grainné was a staunch believer in that old adage "it is better to be loved than feared". The young vizard would definitely be a huge asset to her side and as well as that, Grainné detected kindness and grace in her soul. "I'm very grateful for any assistance you can provide. Thank you." Grainné said quietly. She cleared her throat to continue but was then interrupted by the guard again, this time accompanied by quite an eccentric-looking young man. Grainné made a mental note to tell Diath to have a talk with the guard about letting random people stroll into Gotei HQ.

The youth wore a bizarre set of clothes, mismatched shoes and one of his eyes was hollowfied. He also seemed to be wired on an overdose of caffeine or something. After getting slapped by his sister, he introduced himself as Raiden Arashi, and also pledged his services to fight for the Gotei. Grainné paused for a moment, unsure of how to proceed. "Oh... er... well, thank you" she eventually said before exchanging a surprised look with Amee.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Forgiveness (Orgoth)   Forgiveness (Orgoth) EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 1:39 am

She...really didn't say anything. In fact...she really didn't seem like a leader anyways. Was this a joke? He looked up. She seemed...surprised. "Um...in case you never read that memo...I've always been feircely loyal to the Gotei, even when I left when I became a vizard..." He straightened up and took a few steps forward. "No...dismissal? Or interview? Or test of our abilitie? Or when to come by for a meeting of some sort? Come on...give us somethin..." He tilted his head to one side almost adorably.

His inner hollow and zanpakutou spirit were watching the scene from inside him, in one of the power plant's security rooms. They were taking bets on what she would say or do. This was kinda odd. They all knew that Rai was odd, but they never expected to see this type of reaction this severly before...especially from someone that's actually a leader.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Forgiveness (Orgoth)   Forgiveness (Orgoth) EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 12:43 am

Elayne didn't really know what more she could say. She watched the captain commander who regarded Rai warily before speaking. She seemed... Slightly shy... She didn't have much to say atleast. Well it was better than her jumping up and screaming threats at them, which could have been what happened if it were anyone else but this girl. Elayne felt mild respect for the raven haired captain commander, to take on such a job showed allot of bravery.

Raiden didn't seem so convinced. Thank you was good enough for Elayne but he seemed to want something more, like a test or a meeting. Elayne stood and waited for Grainné to reply to her brother. "Rai...." She said quietly. "Relax, I dont think she knows to much about us. She is new.." Elayne said. "She might just be nervious at our sudden appearance.." Elayne certainly would be if two stangers appeared in her office out of the blue.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Forgiveness (Orgoth)   Forgiveness (Orgoth) EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 1:20 am

The odd-looking young man didn't seem satisfied in the slightest with Grainné's muted response. She was slightly taken aback by Raiden's sudden outburst. However it was only a temporary setback. Grainné was used to others' impatience regarding her lack of vocalization, so she brushed it off quickly. She took inspiration from the fact that Elayne seemed to understand Grainné's difficulties, even if Raiden could not. It wasn't outside the realms of possibility that the two girls could become friends some time.

Grainné understood that he was eager to prove that they could help with things, but Grainné didn't think that fighting the first volunteers that came to her was a particularly prudent endeavor. She swept her hair behind her ear while pondering her next move. "I appreciate your wanting to help." Grainné said to the siblings. She turned back to Amee, almost in search of guidance. Amee had yet to fail her. "The meeting?" Amee suggested. "I was thinking that too." Grainné nodded.

Grainné focused back on the vizards. "I know the power you both possess," Grainné said quietly, "I will be holding a meeting with the other captains in the coming days. Planning for the assault. I would be honored if you would join us." Grainné sat back down at her desk and watched the twins, awaiting a response.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Forgiveness (Orgoth)   Forgiveness (Orgoth) EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 2:51 am

Rai looked between the women. Was he missing something. Then she finally spoke. And Rai got the biggest predatory grin on his face. "If you don't mind my asking, which one is the target? Los Noches or retaking your home? I don't care either way, if asked, I will come, just curious is all..." He loved to fight. This was going to be so much fun. "Do you have a pen and paper? I'll leave my contact info for when you wish to hold the meeting. Just call me and I'll be there in a jiffy."

Once he left his contact information, he was practically skipping out of the building, absolutely excited about this little event.

~ Exit Thread ~

Forgiveness (Orgoth) 75983_1361050463
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forgiveness (Orgoth)   Forgiveness (Orgoth) Empty

Back to top Go down

Forgiveness (Orgoth)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: World of the Living :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: