Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Avengers Assemble! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAvengers Assemble! - Page 2 I_voting_barAvengers Assemble! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Avengers Assemble! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAvengers Assemble! - Page 2 I_voting_barAvengers Assemble! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Avengers Assemble! - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Avengers Assemble! - Page 2 Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Avengers Assemble! - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Avengers Assemble! - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Avengers Assemble! - Page 2 Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Avengers Assemble! - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Avengers Assemble! - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Avengers Assemble! - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Avengers Assemble! - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Avengers Assemble! - Page 2 Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Avengers Assemble! - Page 2 Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Avengers Assemble!

Go down 
+3
Zenke
Jun Tomoshibi
Orgoth
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

Avengers Assemble! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble!   Avengers Assemble! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 4:30 pm

Parius nodded to both Akira, and Grainne. "Then, I can teleport everyone into position. Then, after that, I will most likely help Captain Reinhart on the front lines. Unless I am needed elsewhere." He waited for an answer. He did turn whenever two new arrivals came in. He chuckled at Diath's reaction. He then fell back into thought. "Now, all I need to know is where I am teleporting everyone to. Then, I think we are almost finished with our plans." Turning back, he then sat back down, and allowed the others to finalize the plans. Parius had already figured out what he was doing. All they needed was to finish up what everyone else was doing.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Rase
Rase

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble!   Avengers Assemble! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 5:37 am

Sitting back in a relaxed posture Akira set his feet on the table and rested his head in his one hand on the backrest of the chair as he closed his eyes and listened to the conversation continue. Just then Captain Reinhart began to speak about the barrier causeing Akira to think about it more. Yes it was a good idea, but does anyone know how to pull it off; This was a kido he had only seen preformed and knew the incantation for the most part, if only he had enough time practice it.
At this point Akira began to curse in his head at himself as he racked his brain before remembering a kido he had created. Springing up in his chair Akira began to speak. "I'm sorry the Shiji no Saimon wont work."he then paused for a moment as he ate the piece of poky he had in his mouth then continued. "But I DO have a replacement barrier. Its called Yami no shōheki, I created this kido for intense sparing purposes. This kido is made to take a beating and will definitely be easier."

As Akira rested back into his chair the door slowly creaked open reviling a new arrival who bashfully entered before apologizing for his lateness. As he was taking his seat the late arrival was then scolded by VC Xios causing Akira to smile, and just as Garanzo took his seat, a knock at the door.
His grim widening Akira looked to the door, this time it was his Lieutenant awkwardly entering late and walking to his seat. Looking to Vc Xios with a grin Akira then said.
"You wana handle this one too."
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble!   Avengers Assemble! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 10:31 pm

Grainné was becoming ever more impatient with the meeting. She was fidgeting around and becoming very restless. Finally, she snapped. "Enough talking." she said loudly, standing up out of her chair. Grainné was all for planning and having a solid strategy, but enough was enough. Action was needed, and while she wasn't normally one for speaking her mind, it was necessary at this juncture. "Captain Tanaka, this shield kido of yours, will it work? And how many people do you need?" She observed the others carefully, becoming aware that she was starting to blush brightly. "If anybody else has anything to add, speak now. If not, then we have nothing else to talk about. And we can get down to it." Grainné sat down calmly and locked eyes on the map, not saying another word.
Back to top Go down
http://asmir-doana.forumga.net
Kazama

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble!   Avengers Assemble! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 4:20 am

Garanzo couldnt help but smile a bit as the head captain spoke, noting the blush. Poor kid, he thought, but something very important had been left out, and the newly appointed vice captain sighed a bit as he raised his hand. "Yeah.....I have one more issue to bring up. Who is going where? Or are we all just teleporting in as one big horde and hoping for the best?"
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble!   Avengers Assemble! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:45 pm

Diath looked at Tanaka as if he were insulting her. "He's your Vice captain, no?" She said. "What ever, sit down we're nearly done here. You can fill him in Captain Tanaka." She said. She could tell Grainné was getting Antzy. Not very perfessional but hopefully no one would make an issue out of it. It was understandable though, Diath wanted to get out there and fight just as badly.

"Besides Elayne and Raiden, we'll be attacking as one force i'm guessing. Fighting inside Akira's barrier to keep the enemy away from the maggots nest. If you were here on time, you'd know already, though I think you've already been scolded for that." Jensen said, trying to hold back a smile. "Well if thats everything captain commander, I will excuse myself to begin breifing my forces. I'll be holding a small training session followed by a get together. This might be the last few days of our lives, so come enjoy tonight with me." Jensen said, then he left the meeting room.
Back to top Go down
Ryoko
Ryoko

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble!   Avengers Assemble! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 3:08 am

He sat there and listened to them all trying to get everything he could without having the information that was being spoken about before standing himself and addressing the second squads vice captain, "In regards to plans, normally they are just to keep an orderly conduct, but after the initial strike most things blow to hell and plans become hard to stick to. So the whole thought process of trying to stop the maggots trying to escape would probably be the best objective. From what I've gathered it sounds more like we're going to try and round up the enemy and then crush them, or suppress them." He would then sit down and look over at his captain and just make a face as to show that he was ready to be briefed. To learn how wrong he was, or to just learn what the general concept of what they were going to be doing.
Back to top Go down
Rase
Rase

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble!   Avengers Assemble! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 5:03 am

Seeing that the meeting was coming to a close Akira stood from his seat before stating "For the barrier I will need no assistance just a short amount of time, The barrier is made to keep people from entering or exiting so get everyone that's taking part in this battle with in a mile radius of me before I raise it." He then paused for a moment as he pulled a book from under his Haori and slipped a memory stick to his Lieutenant. "Now if that is all I will take my leave." And with that said Akira started to walk to the doors of the meeting hall and as he did the holograph flickered several times before blanking out and the pillar it was projecting from crumbled. As he got to the door Akira stopped and looked over at the rubble pile for a moment as it began to reconstruct itself into a floor and the memory stick he inserted seemed to slide across the floor towards him. Picking up the device he then placed it into his headphones then opened his book and began to read as he exited.

Exit Thread.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble!   Avengers Assemble! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 10:33 pm

Grainné felt suddenly relieved. They had a solid plan, and although as pointed out plans rarely survive contact with the enemy, it was something to go on at least. She stood up again, this time with complete calm. "Then it is settled. We go Sunday morning. 0900 hrs." Grainné grabbed her things and the various folders and notes on the table. "There's a gathering point just east of town. We will gather there for the assault. If there is nothing else, you are all dismissed." She reached the door and stopped. Turning to the remaining attendees, she said "I will be attending Captain Reinhart's get-together. I hope to see you all there." She swished her long black hair, and exited the room.
Back to top Go down
http://asmir-doana.forumga.net
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble!   Avengers Assemble! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 1:59 am

THREAD CLOSED
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble!   Avengers Assemble! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Avengers Assemble!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: World of the Living :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: