Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Rikku Takashi I_vote_lcapRikku Takashi I_voting_barRikku Takashi I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Rikku Takashi Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Rikku Takashi Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Rikku Takashi Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Rikku Takashi Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Rikku Takashi Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Rikku Takashi Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Rikku Takashi Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Rikku Takashi Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Rikku Takashi Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Rikku Takashi Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Rikku Takashi Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Rikku Takashi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rikku

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Rikku Takashi Empty
PostSubject: Rikku Takashi   Rikku Takashi EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 5:11 pm

Visored Template

Basic Info

Name: Takashi, Rikku
True Age: 9121
Apparel: Rikku is about 6' and has a lean build. He has dark brown hair and piercing gray eyes. He has a strong jaw but a kind face. Rikku stands at his full height and holds an impressive demeanor, despite his young appearance. Rikku wears blue jeans, a dark red shirt and a black overcoat. (OOC. more or less like this guy)
Rikku Takashi 2njlq51
Personality: Rikku is a fun loving person that always tries to find the lighter side of things. He takes his powers very seriously and never abuses them. His love for fighting makes him a very unique opponent. Though he is generally a happy person, Rikku also has a very serious side. He believes it is his duty to protect those that can not protect themselves. Rikku loves battle and tests many of his friends through it to find their true nature. Rikku never backs down from a fight and is determined to become stronger so he may fight new, more powerful opponents. Rikku feels that the only way to truly know a person is through their sword.
Though Rikku has no true partner, he would rather be in a group then by himself. It has nothing to do with loneliness he just loves seeing people working together towards a common goal. It fills him with a happiness and pride that brings out the peak of his power. Rikku is also at his strongest when he is fighting for those that he would call friends.
Many times Rikku has left a very strong but defeated opponent alive in the hopes that one day they will meet again and fight.
Rikku is a very fair and rational person. He keeps a level head even during very difficult situations. His level head allows him to come up with very unique strategies in the middle of battle. Overall, Rikku has a strong and unique personality that can easily be seen through his actions.

Zanpakutou
Zanpakutou Name: Kenshinri (Sword of Truth)
Zanpakutou Apparel:Kenshinri is a normal sized katana with a black cloth wrapped around its hilt. The body of the katana is black and the cutting edge is silver. There is a wavy pattern separating the black of the body from the silver edge. The hilt of the sword is colored wrapped in a black clith. Little diamonds of the gold coloring can be seen on the sides of the handle. The hand guard in the basic black rectangle.
Zanpakutou Spirit: Rikku Takashi Stone-of-tears-1024x768
(OOC. Kenshinri is the man standing on the right side of the picture) Kenshinri is a tall man with a very strong appearance. He has a brown beard and short brown hair. Some would say that Kenshinri looks like an older version of Rikku.
Zanpakutou Inner World: Rikku Takashi Magic-forest
The Zanpakutou world is a large expanse of woods.

Shikai
Call Out Phrase: Gyou, Kenshinri (Seek, Kenshinri)
Shikai Apparel: Rikku Takashi Barbarian_Reign_Black_Curse_Sword_with_Sheath
Kenshiri is a black broadsword whose blade is covered in gold runes. The hilt is also black and is a hand and a half length.
Shikai Abilities: Rikku's Zanpakutou has a control over the truth. In this state, Rikku is master of Truth and Deception. Due to this Zanpakutou's control over the truth it can create false images or mental images in order to confuse the opponent. These illusions become stronger and harder to distinguish with every wound that Kenshinri inflicts on it's opponent.
Kenshinri's physical abilities come straight Rikku's spiritual power. Rikku is able to channel his spirit energy into the blade in order to reinforce its strength. By channeling his spiritual energy through Kenshinri, it becomes amplified. Rikku is able to fire out blades of concentrated spiritual energy from Kenshinri when he swings it.

Bankai

Call Out Phrase: Dansu, Kenshinri
Bankai Apparel:Rikku Takashi Richard_Rahl_by_Sophique
Rikku draws some of his own blood and makes marking on his body with it. The markings match the runes on Kenshinri and bring out its full power.
Bankai Abilities:
Dansu no Oujou: Rikku brings out the full power of Kenshinri and embodies the opponents biggest fear, making his illusions tangible. This ability can work in two ways. If the fear is an actual thing than Rikku will materialize it and attack with it, using it was a partner or minion. If the fear is a situation then all of the surrounding will become that fear in the opponents eyes. In order to take full advantage over the opponents fears Rikku also gains a massive increase in speed, strength and endurance. Using this, even if the opponent is strong enough to break the illusions then Rikku will still have a large power increase to defend himself. In this state, Rikku become the Seeker of Truth. He is able to understand and comprehend even the most difficult of situations. His ability to learn and reason grows exponentially.
Rikku's Labyrinth:
Rikku casts out a huge amount of reiatsu to form a labyrinth. This however is not a flat planed labyrinth but a giant cube that floats in the air. Each side is 1 mile long and filled with the most intense maze conceived. The top of the maze is impenetrable and the only way out is to find the end or beat Rikku. Inside the labyrinth, Rikku can create tangible false images as well as change the face of the labyrinth. Being his Reiatsu creating, Rikku can phase through it and knows the layout perfectly. He can cause the walls to collapse of the halls seem and feel like a wide open expanse of the real world. This labyrinth technically always exists inside of his spirit world, some say many foes still wander its halls to this day, trapped for eternity.

Hollow/Mask Abilities

Mask: Rikku Takashi Vizard10
Rikku's mask has three fin like horns coming out of the right side of the forehead and has three horns coming out the left side. All of the sides of the mask are all sharp and jagged. The markings on the mask's face are a deep red color. When the mask is on all that can be seen of Rikku's face are his eyes, which appear as two red dots.
Hollow Control: Class 1
Abilities: Putting on the hollow mask greatly expands Rikku's spiritual power and speed. His flash steps become raised to an unbelievable level. The illusions caused by Kenshinri also become much harder to break.
Mask Shielding: Bodily harm can seemingly be ignored while wearing their masks.

Power Augmentation: with the acquisition of the mask via the subjugation of ones inner Hollow. A vizard gains access to a additional and separate source of power, in addition to the Shinigami powers one already possesses. The accumulation of both powers together greatly augments the powers of the vizard beyond what a Shinigami or Hollow alone would be capable of.

Cero: High-powered energy blasts that can be fired from either the mouth or hand. Only Menos, Arrancar, and Vizard have so far been shown to use cero attacks, and it appears that stronger entites can use it more efficiently.

Bala: a weaker but quicker alternative to regular cero blasts. The technique hardens the user's spiritual pressure and fires it at around twenty times the speed of a cero.

Garganta: is how Hollows and arrancar move to and from Hueco Mundo. Kaname Tōsen and Kisuke Urahara have also demonstrated the ability to use the technique. It literally tears open the dimensional fabric separating the worlds, revealing a tunnel of whirling, torrential energy that must be focused and solidified to create a discernible pathway.

Full Vizard Form

Appearance:Rikku Takashi Vanitas
Ignore the sword in the picture. Also the mask from the picture is covered in the same blood runes found on Kenshinri and Rikku's Bankai
Power Boosts: Rikku's speed excels far far past flash steps. In this state Rikku is the pinnacle of speed and agility. This comes from his abilities based an deception and quick actions to cause confusion. His control over cero is also dramatically increased. His ball cero is advanced to a new level of usage. The number of cero balls is increased and the power handicap that they receive from being split is also dampened. He has so much control that he can also create other shape of cero (rods, discs, etc)The main boosts of the state are speed and cero but he also does get an increase of brute strength and regeneration. His hierro is advanced little if at all from his basic Vizard state.

Back Drop

Background: Rikku was born in Rukongai under very odd circumstances.. He was abandoned at the age of 5 and was left to fend for himself. During this time he needed to steal in order to live. He Rikku surrounded himself with a tight group of friends and they helped each other survive. One day as a convoy going toward the court passed by, Rikku fell to the ground holding his stomach. A woman from the convoy picked him up and carried him into Seireitei. This was done partly out of concern for Rikku and partly from the large spiritual pressure he had emitted.
Rikku lived with the woman from the convoy until he was old enough to begin his training as a shinigami. Rikku stayed at the top of his class for the duration of his training. On one occasion Rikku helped fend off a hollow attack when a training exercise went wrong. Once his training was completed, Rikku joined the 11th squad. This is where Rikku picked up his love for fighting. Rikku rose through the ranks and became the 11th squad captain. After falling into a disagreement with the captain commander, Rikku resigned and reassigned.
Rikku was reassigned to the shop in the human world. Rikku has no memories of what happened for the first 5 years he was there. The only evidence that those 5 years had actually occurred is the fact that Rikku had undergone Hollowfication. Rikku found that he had full control over his hollow and had the power of a class 1 Visored. From then until now Rikku worked on perfecting his Visored transformation, becoming stronger and protecting the human world from all spirit related problems. During this time he stayed in hiding from Soul Society since he was now considered a criminal.

Others
RP Sample: Rikku watched as two shinigami approached the warehouse in which he was hiding. I really don't want to kill these guys but it looks like they are just not going to back down. Rikku stepped out of the door and pulled Kenshinri from its sheath, the sound of metal rang in the air. "So, are you guys going to tell Soul Society where I am if I don't kill you?"
One of the shinigami stepped forward and said," What makes you think that you can kill us, when we are done with you wont have to worry about Soul Society finding you."
Rikku laughed and replied, "You are hear because I am a Visored are you not? In that case maybe I should show you the incriminating power." Rikku placed his mask on his face and begins to laugh. "I hope your sword is as fast as your mouth." With that Rikku vanishes and appears behind the other shinigami. "Last chance, leave and forget what you have seen here and you may live."
As the shinigami reached for his sword Rikku said, "I'm sorry *slices the shinigami's throat* but you forced my hand." With that last word Rikku rushed towards the other shinigami. The shinigami stabbed at Rikku. Rikku jumps on to the shinigami's sword in a crouching position and slices the opponents head in half.
"How many more will they send until they learn, Kenshinri? I wonder when the captains will start to come?"
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Rikku Takashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rikku Takashi   Rikku Takashi EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 6:36 pm

Approved. Tier 1-1
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Keten