Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Katsu I_vote_lcapKatsu I_voting_barKatsu I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Katsu Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Katsu Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Katsu Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Katsu Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Katsu Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Katsu Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Katsu Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Katsu Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Katsu Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Katsu Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Katsu Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Katsu

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rikku

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Katsu Empty
PostSubject: Katsu   Katsu EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 5:15 pm

Shinigami Template

Basic Information

Name: Katsutoshi (Katsu) Matsumoto
True Age: 931
Sex: Male
Personality: Akira is a very relaxed Shinigami. He has a very calm, cool personality that is rarely changed. When in battle he keeps calm and has almost a cold calculating demeanor about him. Some would say that his mind is built for war.
Division Enrolling to: 5th Division Captain

Character Appearance

Height: 6 ft
Weight: 180 lbs
Physical Traits: Katsu Anime_guy_rhetik
Clothing: Traditional Shinigami clothes with fingerless gloves.

Zanpakuto & Kidou

Sealed Appearance:Katsu Bam1
Spirit’s Name: Natsumi, Ayumu and Niko
Spirit’s Appearance: Katsu The-minami_ke-sisters
Spirit’s Personality: Natsumi, Ayumu and Niko are three sisters that are very different in personality. Niko, the smallest, is quiet feisty and ready to go for every fight. Most the time she is making elaborate pranks on her other sisters when she’s not training. Ayumu, the middle sister, is very sporty and loves to do everything physical. She is found most times playing soccer or running. Natsumi, the oldest, is a very caring person. She is like the mom of the girls and loves to dance.
Inner World: Katsu ?m=200911
Shikai

Call Out Command: Awaken
Appearance:Katsu Anima__Battle_gloves_by_Wen_M-2 This is on both arms.
Katsu Master_Kokaku_Puppet_Team_by_boyoftears
Niko is the smallest one with the Mohawk. The hooded one is Ayumu and the one all the way to the left is Natsumi.
Abilities: Akira controls all of his puppets with minute finger actions. Each one is ohld by strings of reiatsu. This means that they are near impossible to cut since they are both invisible and part intangible. The arms and part of the puppets have many hidden blades and spikes as well as reiatsu canons/guns. Akira can summon and desummon the puppets at will so he can fight with just one or all three if he chooses.
Ayumu has the most reiatsu guns hidden under her shroud, Niko has the most spikes and claws and Natsumi has the most blades.

Boosts: Akira's kido use, speed, dexterity and intelligence increase.

Bankai

New Name: Names stay the same.
Appearance: Katsu Master_Kokaku_Puppet_Team_by_boyoftears
The other three puppets are the changed forms of Ayumu, Natsumi and Niko. Summoning works the same. Ayumu is the one on the right and Natsumi is the biggest in the middle, while Niko is the smallest one dead center. Ayumu is fast and extremely strong, as due to all of her sport playing. Her brute strength is the greatest. She is the Bakudo outlet. Natsumi has the strongest armor, she is slower but acts as a wall or an overwhelmer due to her size, this form comes from her protective nature. She is the Hado outlet. Niko becomes the even smaller form an is the fastest puppet by far. She is used for quick surprise attack or assassination style attacks. She can not use Kido but can camouflage her appearance and reiatsu while moving around, when not in direct attacking or combat. This all comes from her hard training and prankster ways.
Abilities: Same as Shikai
Boosts: Yet again, Akira's kido use, speed, dexterity and intelligence increase. Before each battle Natsumi is pre-chanted with 3 Bakudo and Ayumu is pre-chanted with 3 Hado.
Back Drop

Background: As a human, Akira was one of the greatest mangaka. His first name actually came from the famous Akira Toriyama. All day Akira dreamed of battle and characters, secretly wishing that it would all become real. One day, while walking home from the studio, Akira was jumped by four men. He fought as hard as he could, but he was overpowered and brutally beaten. Two days later he died in the hospital.
As a shinigami, Akira excelled. He always had a feeling in the back of his mind like he had been training for something like this before. He felt an overwhelming happiness towards his life and couldn't seem to explain why. He figured he must have been a samurai as a human or something because battle strategy just seemed to flow to him like a story. Once graduating from the academy, Akira quickly showed interest in the 5th Squad. It seemed to hold so much history that he just felt drawn to it.
His fame grew as his powers developed. His unique spirit was one that seemed to attract a lot of attention. Many shinigami had split spirits but three was almost unheard of. The other shinigami joked that he must have had some wild imagination as a human for such a spirit type to develop.
Akira trained hard, and became the captain of his beloved squad. Happy, Akira has thought of making a journal of his life to share with future generations. He figures he should make it with a lot of pictures so people will stay interested.
Side Note: Akira chants to his puppets each morning to set there instant fire Kidos for the day.
RP Sample: No thanks.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Katsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katsu   Katsu EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 6:36 pm

Approved but I don't know what tier this person was on rotr. have to tell me.

-edit- 1-2
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Katsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katsu   Katsu EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 8:09 pm

Katsu Doflamingoseal
Back to top Go down