Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
training session  I_vote_lcaptraining session  I_voting_bartraining session  I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
training session  I_vote_lcaptraining session  I_voting_bartraining session  I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
training session  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
training session  Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
training session  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
training session  Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
training session  Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
training session  Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
training session  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
training session  Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
training session  Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

training session  Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

training session  Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

training session

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WereWolfOfNight
Normal Member
WereWolfOfNight

training session  Empty
PostSubject: training session    training session  EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 1:05 am

As jeison stands in the clouds over looking Karakura town there seems to be no commotion below. The people are living out there daily lives going to work and coming home from work all peaceful and quiet. He slowly start gliding across the sky taking in the views as people are laughing and having a good time not knowing what is really happening. Blind to the world around them. "If only they knew what was really going on behind the scenes of life, the risks that are being taken to keep them safe." he says to himself. "meow meow" says death as if in agreeing with him.

All seems peaceful all is just as it should be there hasn't been any hollow attacks the time he has been here so all in all its a perfect day. He slowly drifts down to sit on the ledge of the hospital roof and take in more of this beautiful sunny day. The skys are for the most part clear and the wind is slightly blowing. He pulls the little black kitten off his head and holds him in his arms and slowly pets him. The kitten starts to purr softly and closes his eyes but jeison knows that he cant let his guard down even for a minuet anything can happen and at any time kuris words keep repeating in his head as he stays alert and watches over the people of the town.

The 5"11 bulky man has red hair, an eye patch over his left eye and his right is sky blue. he is wearing minimal armor. None of that matters to him as he starts to lay back to stare at the clouds and see if he can spot and shapes in them as he use to do when he was a young boy sitting outside with his mother. As far as he can tell there will be know trouble today so he decides the would be a nice day to unwind.
Back to top Go down
Kazama

training session  Empty
PostSubject: Re: training session    training session  EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 1:26 am

Garanzo silently watched the man from a nearby rooftop, his head tilted to one side. He was a relativly short, thin man, with a toned fram, all wrapped in fitting ninja garb, his two small swords tucked in an x across his lower back, his chain wrapped around his waist with the kama tucked in the back of his belt between his swords. He was currently surpressing his rieatsu to hide his presence from this funny looking man.

He continued watching him before his curiousity got the better of him and he shunpo'd over to the same rooftop as the loligagging shinigami, standing tall, his arms crossed. "Shinigami! Stand at attention and declare yourself to a higher ranking officer! Who are you, and what are you doing?" he asked in a barking, commanding voice, doing his best to sound like the legendary, and hateful, captain Soifong. He actually felt silly doing so, but he wanted to have fun with the stranger.
Back to top Go down
WereWolfOfNight
Normal Member
WereWolfOfNight

training session  Empty
PostSubject: Re: training session    training session  EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 1:43 am

As jeison opens his eyes to a startling voice he stands up slowly and puts his kitten back on his head and gets into attention. The kitten stand in attention on his head like any other soldier. "My name is Jeison Koutetsu lieutenant of support squad sir and this is my companion death." He says as he looks at the new comer who has just caught him slacking off. He stands a full 5'11 and looks down at him. He kind of settles into an ease state as he relizes it not captain Soifong like first believed when he approached.

He looks down at the short man "so who are you really?" he asks the weirdly dressed man standing in front of him. He looks at him confusingly. The little black kitten lays down and slints his eyes at the strange man and sticks his little pink tounge out at him and holds it there. "Why are you dressed so funny I mean no disrespect in any way I just have never seen anyone in such an outfit." He say as he waits on the mans reply he hold his hand out "Well I guess you know my name but I have yet to know yours."
Back to top Go down
Kazama

training session  Empty
PostSubject: Re: training session    training session  EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 1:54 am

Garanzo took a step back and then gave the vice captain a flamboyant bow, throwing one hand out to the side and everything. "I am Garanzo, of second squad, at your service good sir. A pleasure to meet you. And yes, my outfit would seem strange to one of the support squad, but its actually quite typical for second squad. But to more serious maters." he said, straightening and fixing Jeison with a piercing glare. "What the hell do you think you are doing, slacking off at a time like this? What kind of example is that going to set for the shinigami under you? You should be ashamed of yourself! As officers we hold the distinguished privilege and responsibility to lead by example, and your current example is shameful and appaling." he said in a deadly serious tone
Back to top Go down
WereWolfOfNight
Normal Member
WereWolfOfNight

training session  Empty
PostSubject: Re: training session    training session  EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 1:17 am

"It is nice to meet you to Garanzo." He says to him. "I am not slacking off. I just happen to stop and take a break after a long day of keeping watch over the town." He continues to explain. As he is standing there Jeison turns his body a little to the left to make himself sideways. He looks up to the sky and lets of a sigh. "I was once told a little piece of advice from my wise sensei." He turns his head and looks at Garanzo and continues.

"No matter how hard you fight, no matter how much you struggle to keep the peace you must make some time for yourself or you will drive yourself mad." He turns to face him once again."Before you go judging me for trying to try and find some beauty in what has become a hell for all of us." "Why don't you try it sometime." he says.

"I would be proud to lay my life down for the Gotei 13. I know my duty to whats left of the Seireitei and the soul society." he says as his voice is starting to rise in anger. This new comer is starting to get under his skin and he doesn't like it. Death is glaring at Garanzo and has a worried and scared look on his face. Then he covers his eyes with both his little paws.

"I take offense to you telling me that my way is shameful and appalling." He said with anger in his voice. "I will never be ashamed of who i am and to tell me so is fighting words my good sir how dare you." you can tell he is very angry now. He seems to be controlling his actions but it seems he is having a difficult time doing it. His facial expressions are starting to ease so he is getting calmer. He has never been so disrespected in his life by someone he doesn't know let alone some someone he does. He calmly states "It's time for you to leave, unless you intend to fight me."
Back to top Go down
Kazama

training session  Empty
PostSubject: Re: training session    training session  EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 2:48 am

Garanzo didnt seem the least bit phased by the mans anger, or the cats apparent distress. In fact, the mans small tirade did little more than anger Garanzo more. At the invitation to a fight, Garanzo happily obliged. In the blink of shunpo he appeared directly in front of Jeison, singing an open hand back and forth for his face before shunpoing back to where he was, arms loose at his side.

"There is a time and place for all things, relaxation included. The field is NOT that place. The lower enlisted members of the gotei 13, the remnants anyway, are constantly looking to we officers for inspiration and guidance. In the safety of our new home, fine, relax, have your fun, it is good to show the men that they can still feel safe and enjoy themselves! But if they see you out here in the field, loligagging like this, as if it is no longer important, what do you think they will do? They will follow suit! Do not come back at me wth such an insolent, disrespectful attitude. You wish to fight?" he asked, quickly drawing his twin zanpaktou. "Come. It will be good to show everyone what happens to slackers."
Back to top Go down
WereWolfOfNight
Normal Member
WereWolfOfNight

training session  Empty
PostSubject: Re: training session    training session  EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 3:12 am

"You talk about respect but you disrespected me first so this is it huh?" he says. Death lowers himself flat as he con on jeison's head and closes his eyes, reiatsu starts to glow around his hands. In a flash he shunpo's in front of him throws a right hook at his jaw and two quick left hand jabs at his chest. Then he shunpo up into the sky and follows his movements if he moves from his attack. He starts to drop with his right leg out stretched into a drop kick to the top of Garanzo's head.

If it misses he hits the ground and shunpos away from him if it hits he shunpos back to the sky and waits on a attack from him. He Puts himself into a defensive fighting position of aki jutsu. ~I don't know my opponent but i need to be careful not not misjudge his power~ he tells himself in his head as he watches his opponent for any weaknesses at all.
Back to top Go down
Kazama

training session  Empty
PostSubject: Re: training session    training session  EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 3:39 am

Garanzo was admittedly taken by surprise by the method of attack, fists instead of weapons, but he was anything but surprised by the directness of the attack. He ducked under the right hook and stepped back quickly from the two jabs, just out of the reach of the blows. He was admittedly not the strongest physical fighter, but he was extremely experienced, with cat like reflexes and speed, and some training from the legendary Yoruichi. As Jeison dropkicked from above, Garanzo would drop into a crouch, placing his hand on the ground. "Hasu Bomb." he said before shunpoing out of the way, which would leave a nice explosvie, unseen by Jeison, waiting to blow up when he landed.
Back to top Go down
WereWolfOfNight
Normal Member
WereWolfOfNight

training session  Empty
PostSubject: Re: training session    training session  EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 3:57 am

As he lands there was an explosion it took him by surprise and it blow him a couple of feet in the opposite direction from Garanzo he stands up and is covered in chard dust. He shakes the blow off the best he can but his vision was a little blurry and his ears had a ring in them. He reaches up and pets death to make sure he is alright. He takes off in a dead sprint towards garanzo.

When he reaches him he throws a sparda kick to his chest but immediately shunpo's behind him and drops down for a leg sweep the directly after that he rolls half a circle to his left and does a spin on his back then attempts to kicks him in the abdomen area with enough force to plant him on his back. He jumps up after the attack and jumps back a couple of time to give them distance and puts himself in a defensive position.
Back to top Go down
Kazama

training session  Empty
PostSubject: Re: training session    training session  EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 4:04 am

Garanzo used Shunpo to get away from the leg sweep, appearing three feet away from Jeison, just out of kicking range, a small brown package in his hand. He waited for Jeison to come back up before whipping his hand out in front of him, unleashing the contents of the small bag, a cloud of fine, but extremely powerful, due to genetic alterations, onion powder that would blind Jeison by causing his eyes, nose, and mouth to burn, providing Garanzo with an amazing distraction. To add to this, Garanzo would use shunpo to get behind Jeison, aiming a spartan kick at his rump to kick him into the cloud.
Back to top Go down
WereWolfOfNight
Normal Member
WereWolfOfNight

training session  Empty
PostSubject: Re: training session    training session  EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 4:25 am

Jeison saw the cloud coming at him and just barly seen the opponent dissapear on the other side of it. He runs to the side of the cloud and looks for Garanzo then relizes that he was behind him. Now that he knows where he was at jeison is glad that he moved cause that could have been bad for him.

Jeison shunpo's up into the sky and looks down at Garanzo."Meow Sendo" He says in a low voice and Death dissapears off his head and a pair of leather gloves form on his hand and deaths face appears on the back of the hands metal studs appear on his knuckles and his spiritual pressure raises and the reiatsu is more dominant around his hands now.

He shunpo's down in front of him faster than he had before and lands 5 yards in front of him and closes his eyes kneels down on the ground and lays the palm of his hand on the ground and give a light smile. As he does a metal spike shoots out of the ground in front of garanzo aiming for his right arm to pierce he upper arm. At about a medium speed not fast but its not slow. Whether it hits or misses it stay sicking there out of the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kazama

training session  Empty
PostSubject: Re: training session    training session  EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 4:45 am

Garanzo snapped his short, thin sword around, smacking the spike and spinning away from it when he realized he couldnt move it, just barely avoiding it, spinning down into a crouch, daggers crossed in front of him. He narrowed his eyes, looking at the gloves. "Are you a shinigami? That looks more like a bountou tool to me." he growled out, spinning his daggers around into an underhanded position and slowly rising out of the crouch, his right foot drawing back a bit before he spoke again. "Whisper in the dark, Yurei Kamsori. Silence them forever, Kumori Kamsori." and black smoke exploded out of his blades. When they cleared, his weapons were now two, bladed, tonfa. Suddenly he shunpoed, reappearing right in front of Jeison, his left leg up, way up, before he would snap it down into a powerful heel drop, aimed at the top of his head, followed by another shunpo, this time putting him behind Jeison in a low spin, aiming to kick him in the back of the knees before he would push off and roll away.
Back to top Go down
WereWolfOfNight
Normal Member
WereWolfOfNight

training session  Empty
PostSubject: Re: training session    training session  EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 5:05 am

"yes long story for another time possibly" he says as he now sees him directly in front of him. He raises his arms up just in time to block the heel kick. As garanzo disappears again he feels a sharp pain shoot threw his knees. He uses the force of the kick to throw himself torwards the spike. He does as for ward roll to the spike.

Jeison stands up he Grabs the spike and it turns into a small ball. He hurtles it torwards garanzo. As it leaves his hand it is glowing cherry red and vibrating violently. As it gets with in about two feet of him it explodes with the power of a hand grenade. Shrapnel sprays everywhere about ten fart in all directions. Jeison stands there in aki jutsu position waiting for the next attack from garanzo.
Back to top Go down
Kazama

training session  Empty
PostSubject: Re: training session    training session  EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 4:40 am

Garanzo narrowed his eyes as the attack came in, crouching down in preperation for his own charge. As the small bomb exploded, the shrapnel flew everywhere, even at Garanzo. And then through him, without harming him in the slightest. He charged then, heading for Jeison at high speed before throwing a kunai before him, aimed at Jeisons feet. The kunai was sporting a small pouch, with a faintly glowing flower on it. As soon as it hit the ground it blew up, sending onion powder straight up at Jeisons face.

But this was just to cover Garanzo as he suddenly leapt and then flipped up over Jeison, a thick, black smoke erupting from one of his zanpaktou and trailing behind him as he went. He would land behind Jeison, ten feet away, and spin back towards him, thick smoke billowing up around him, forming a thick wall as it went that would be impossible to see through. For Jeison anyway.
Back to top Go down
WereWolfOfNight
Normal Member
WereWolfOfNight

training session  Empty
PostSubject: Re: training session    training session  EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 2:07 pm

Jeison looks down at the kunai that landed at his feet and the onion powder hits him in the face. His eyes start to burn and he lets out a small scream of pain. He jumps to the left a couple of times and and starts to wipe his eyes trying to make the pain go away. It seems to not be helping his eyes are watering, he is sneezing costantly, and the back of his throat burns like no tomorrow. He sees all the black smoke. "So you have to use cheap trick huh binding me and hiding in the smoke to win?" he yells.

He can't see garanzo at this point so he squints trying to make out any shape at all but it seems to be futile with water in his eyes and all this black smoke. The burnning sensation and the sneezing is really getting on his nerves by now. He gets in the best defensive position that he can while rubbing his eyes to clear them up and trying to clear his throat and get rid of the burning sensation that is over coming him. He waits for the next attack hoping he can sense it before it happens. ~This could be the end of this battle for me.~ he thinks to himself cursing himself for not being more prepared for the onion powder to the face. ~You are weak and sensei would be disappointed in you~ he continues to tell hiself hoping he can come out of this one with minimal damage.
Back to top Go down
Kazama

training session  Empty
PostSubject: Re: training session    training session  EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:56 am

Garanzo watched him quietly from the smoke, working hard to suppress his spiritual energy as he tucked one of his zanpaktou into his belt. He had watched Jeison and his tactics, what few there had been so far, and had already decided on how he would defeat the man. Distance. Distance, and secrecy. He ignored Jeison's taunts, smirking to himself as he drew the kama from his belt, the chain unraveling a bit to give him some leeway. Yes, he did use cheap tricks to win. He was a ninja and assasin after all. He drew back his arm and threw the kama at Jeisons left leg. Or more acuratly, past his leg. Once past however, he would catch the chain and then yank it hard back towards him, and to the right a little, to try bringing the kama back into Jeisons leg.
Back to top Go down
WereWolfOfNight
Normal Member
WereWolfOfNight

training session  Empty
PostSubject: Re: training session    training session  EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 1:32 am

As Jeison stand there he hears the rattling of a chain through his sneezing and the distraction of the burning sensation. He charges to where he beleives the noise came from. When he reaches the spot he beleives is the correct spot he throws a right haymaker to what he thinks is garanzos head. Wether it hits or misses he jumps back a quple of feet and gets into a defensive position.

"This is the most irritating battle i have been in this is dumb!" he yells trying to bait him into saying somthing. he closes his eyes and focuses to try and hear any noise at all. Hoping he hears somthing so he knows where to attack or where the next attack is coming from so that way maby he will walk away from this one. This guys is full of suprises but maby i can beat him he thinks to himsef as he waits.
Back to top Go down
Kazama

training session  Empty
PostSubject: Re: training session    training session  EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 2:03 am

Garnazo could not believe his eyes....the fool shinigami was actually charging him through the blindness and smoke, among other irritants, based likely on nothing but sound. It took him a moment to process the stupidity of the attack, a move that went so far against tactical sense. He leaned back, just out of range of the wild haymaker, before throwing himself all the way back into a back flip, both feet aimed at the chin of Jeison as he went. Hit or miss, he would continue the flip, coming back to his feet and throwing three Kunai at Jeisons chest. "You are not only lazy, but an idiot." he said bluntly.
Back to top Go down
WereWolfOfNight
Normal Member
WereWolfOfNight

training session  Empty
PostSubject: Re: training session    training session  EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 2:15 am

The kicks hit Jeisonand throws him backwards. As he skids back on his back he rolls to the left then quickly jumps to his feet. He feels the kunai hit him in the chest. He lets out a cry of pain. he pulls them out and throws to the ground. He kneels down and smiles. "No not stupid but trying to find you."

As he says that trying to aim his attack for where the voice comes from but through all this blackness all he has is sound to go off of. If it is the correct spot four metal walls shoot out of the ground and meet at the top to make a cage around garanzo. The walls start to shake vioently and turn cherry red and explodes. If he is in it the blast is equivlent to a hand gernade blast. Shrapnel flies everywhere for about 2-3 yards (occ: I think thats right not to sure.). As it explodes jeison shunpo's to the sky to get out of the dark smoke and awaits for the next attack.
Back to top Go down
Kazama

training session  Empty
PostSubject: Re: training session    training session  EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 2:48 am

Garanzo let himself get trapped in the box, out of curiousity more than anything else really. When they exploded though, the cocussive blast clearing the smoke, he was still standing there, completely unharmed by the attack. "Is that your best shot?" he asked before shunpoing up into the air, right infront of Jeison. "Let me show ya mine."

He thrust a hand foward towards Jeison. "Hado number 58, Tenran!" he cried out, a powerful tornado shooting out of his hand, inches from Jeisons chest. If it hit it would hurt alot. But it wasnt te worst of the attack. As he activated the small tornado, he would grab the string of kunai he had on his belt and pulled them off of his belt and into the tornado, letting the kunai slide off and into the tornado, flying at Jeison.
Back to top Go down
WereWolfOfNight
Normal Member
WereWolfOfNight

training session  Empty
PostSubject: Re: training session    training session  EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 3:10 am

Jeison looked in complete astonishment that even his best can't touch this guy. As Garanzo speeks to him he is speechless, he can't get the thought of him coming out of that blast unharmed. As the tornado hit him it threw him backwards. With the kunai still in his chest he falls to the ground below he hits the pavement hard making an indentation into the ground. He takes a minuet and starts to stand up.

He seals his Zanpaktou and the kitten reappears on his head. "I now understand what you mean." He looks up Garanzo "You have bested me in this match now i know that i always need to be alert no matter where im at." He falls back down "One of these days when i get stronger we will have to have a rematch." he says as he falls into unconsisnus.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

training session  Empty
PostSubject: Re: training session    training session  EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 10:14 pm

The captain of the offensive/defensive squad landed down next to Jeison as the young shinigami collapsed. Jensen had watched the entire fight, not interviening because it would dishonor both combatants. But now it wa over. He eye'd garanzo with a bemused look. "You know, being lazy and taking a break are two very different things, young ninja. You shouldn't be so pushy with your Ideals, unless the person's under your command." Jensen bent down and plucked the kunai out of the unconcious vice captain, then hoisted him up and threw him over a shoulder.

"Well, get back to patrolling. You'll have to cover more ground now so you better move." He said. Jensen turned and shunpo'd off to take the young man for some healing. He'd be good as new, a probably a little stronger after that.

(Admirable performance, no godmodding, good posting length. Tier up Passed, Jeison is now 2-1.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

training session  Empty
PostSubject: Re: training session    training session  Empty

Back to top Go down

training session
Page 1 of 1