Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Artemis and Apollo I_vote_lcapArtemis and Apollo I_voting_barArtemis and Apollo I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Artemis and Apollo I_vote_lcapArtemis and Apollo I_voting_barArtemis and Apollo I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Artemis and Apollo Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Artemis and Apollo Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Artemis and Apollo Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Artemis and Apollo Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Artemis and Apollo Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Artemis and Apollo Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Artemis and Apollo Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Artemis and Apollo Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Artemis and Apollo Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Artemis and Apollo Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Artemis and Apollo Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Artemis and Apollo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

Artemis and Apollo Empty
PostSubject: Artemis and Apollo   Artemis and Apollo EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:53 pm

Item name: Artemis and Apollo

Description: Artemis and Apollo are Tadatomo's pair of personally customized, semi-automatic pistols, designed to rapidly fire bullets instilled with his spiritual energy. The right-handed white gun, Apollo, was custom built for rapid firing and fast draw times, while the left-handed black gun, Artemis, has been modified for long-distance targeting and comfort.

Artemis and Apollo are both M1911-style handguns chambered for the .45 ACP round, and boast a plethora of customized features:

• Both pistols have been modified with pivot-style triggers as opposed to the 1911's usual straight-pull trigger.

• Both feature custom sight systems; Artemis uses a set of target sights, while Apollo uses a pair of combat sights.

• Both feature ported muzzle compensators that reduce recoil and counteract muzzle flip. Both barrels are extend through the compensators and are ported to match the cuts in the compensators.

• Both use custom slides that have been noticeably thickened and reinforced along the slide travel rails and around the chamber and firing mechanism. The result is a slide that bears a resemblance to SIG-Sauer's M1911 line.

• Rails have been bolted to the forward portion of both frames. These rails are used to hold the compensators in place.

• Both use double-stack magazines with slam-pads.

• Both have gold-plated magazine releases, hammers, safety switches and triggers.

• Artemis features a hooked, two-handed trigger-guard, while Apollo uses a more traditional rounded trigger-guard.

• Both weapons use ergonomic wood grips.

• Artemis's Ejection port is located on the left side of the weapon, as opposed to the right side (as Artemis is meant to be used left-handed, this causes spent brass to be ejected away from Tadatomo.)

Effect:
Clip Size: 16 each
Rate of Fire: Semi-automatic
Reload/Recharge Time: Apollo = 1 post / Artemis = 2 post
Damage: Apollo = 1 bala/Artemis = 2 bala

Artemis Ability: Artemis has the ability to fire 1 cero-equivalent shot. The bullet has a much higher piercing capability than normal shots and can punch through strong hierro. 3 post cooldown.

Apollo Ability: Apollo has the ability to rapid fire 30 bala strength shots in quick succession. It’s not accurate, but it’s fast. 3 post cooldown.

Artemis and Apollo Ebony_10

Price: 1500 (Zenke said so.)

Number of it you have/possible/allowed: One of each gun for Tadatomo. Only one pair exists.
Back to top Go down
http://asmir-doana.forumga.net
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Artemis and Apollo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis and Apollo   Artemis and Apollo EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:59 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Artemis and Apollo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Character Design :: Equipment :: Approved Equipment-
Jump to: