Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Jigen Pasupōto I_vote_lcapJigen Pasupōto I_voting_barJigen Pasupōto I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Jigen Pasupōto Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Jigen Pasupōto Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Jigen Pasupōto Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Jigen Pasupōto Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Jigen Pasupōto Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Jigen Pasupōto Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Jigen Pasupōto Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Jigen Pasupōto Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Jigen Pasupōto Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Jigen Pasupōto Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Jigen Pasupōto Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Jigen Pasupōto

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Jigen Pasupōto Empty
PostSubject: Jigen Pasupōto   Jigen Pasupōto EmptyThu May 23, 2013 10:11 pm

Item name: Jigen Pasupōto (Dimensional Passport)

Description::

Ring#1
Jigen Pasupōto BLRW5851

Ring#2
Jigen Pasupōto Bleach_ichigo_hollow_mask_ring_by_joshuadsanchez-d593g6i

Ring#3
http://www.superhappycashcow.com/pic/HITMAN%20REBORN/Ring%20&%20Box%203/Mukuro%20Hell%20Ring%20B-1.jpeg

Ring#4
Jigen Pasupōto Il_340x270.438066843_i76d

Effect: These are a set of rings Temida has worked on before the fallout of the soul society. He has developed these using information he aquired through interrogating, testing, and history books to create. (Note:he was the old 3rd captain, wich was all about intel) At times he had other shinigami from different organizations to help in this research. Each ring has a special effect, and are activated with an Incantation. The creation of these rings were influenced from history books of an invention of Mayuri Kurotsuchi and a Kidou he heard about that Kisuke invented. Along with the incant, the user must point the ring finger in the direction they wish for the effect of the ring to take place. (Yes this may mean you must flick off the world)

Ring#1
“My Right hand cuts the ties between Space. My Left hand places the door between worlds. I am the Shepherd that clings to two worlds. The sun will come, and I will rise up the ibis”
Calling this incant will simulate the creation of a Senkaimon. The ring will glow white as the Japanese style doors open. The location is relative to the starting location. This can be used in any dimension.

Ring#2
“My right hand is the stone that bridges worlds. My left hand is the blade that binds reality. The black-haired shepherd is hung from a chair. Stratus clouds come, and I strike down the ibis ”
When this incant is spoken, a gargantua will open up before the user. The second ring as well will glow a deep black. The location is relative to the user's summon location.

Ring#4
“The shepherd is has rot and withered, leaving a pile of bones behind. With my right hand I shall carry him back, with my left hand I shall bring him home. All journeys must come to an end.”
As this incant is spoken, a normal wooden door will grow from the ground like a tree sprouting from the side. When the door is opened it leads to the human earth. The ring glows a faint gold. The location is relative to the user's summon location.

All portals are one way, if in soul society, the first ring won't take any effect, and the 4th ring must be active to go back to earth. These can only be used for Entrance and Exits in threads, don't go making Gargantua and Senkaimons for battle use.

Price: Staff Must Decided, however if my input is desired i would say 300Densai
reasons: It has no battle use.
Number of it you have/possible/allowed: 1 set for Temida at this moment.

Last edited by Kano on Thu May 23, 2013 10:48 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Jigen Pasupōto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jigen Pasupōto   Jigen Pasupōto EmptyThu May 23, 2013 10:40 pm

Ring 3, or the hell gate ring, is denied until the hells gate has been broken and everyone other than sinners and sinner minions gain access to hell. After than you can go and make ring 3 again. Everything else is fine, I'll charge you 250 for each ring because they are quite useful, so thats a total of 750 Desai.

Edit: Approved
Back to top Go down

Jigen Pasupōto
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Character Design :: Equipment :: Approved Equipment-
Jump to: