Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
The Cat's back in town(private, Grainne and Diath [possibly:Zwei]) I_vote_lcapThe Cat's back in town(private, Grainne and Diath [possibly:Zwei]) I_voting_barThe Cat's back in town(private, Grainne and Diath [possibly:Zwei]) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
The Cat's back in town(private, Grainne and Diath [possibly:Zwei]) I_vote_lcapThe Cat's back in town(private, Grainne and Diath [possibly:Zwei]) I_voting_barThe Cat's back in town(private, Grainne and Diath [possibly:Zwei]) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
The Cat's back in town(private, Grainne and Diath [possibly:Zwei]) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
The Cat's back in town(private, Grainne and Diath [possibly:Zwei]) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
The Cat's back in town(private, Grainne and Diath [possibly:Zwei]) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
The Cat's back in town(private, Grainne and Diath [possibly:Zwei]) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
The Cat's back in town(private, Grainne and Diath [possibly:Zwei]) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
The Cat's back in town(private, Grainne and Diath [possibly:Zwei]) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
The Cat's back in town(private, Grainne and Diath [possibly:Zwei]) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
The Cat's back in town(private, Grainne and Diath [possibly:Zwei]) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
The Cat's back in town(private, Grainne and Diath [possibly:Zwei]) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

The Cat's back in town(private, Grainne and Diath [possibly:Zwei]) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

The Cat's back in town(private, Grainne and Diath [possibly:Zwei]) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

The Cat's back in town(private, Grainne and Diath [possibly:Zwei])

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

The Cat's back in town(private, Grainne and Diath [possibly:Zwei]) Empty
PostSubject: The Cat's back in town(private, Grainne and Diath [possibly:Zwei])   The Cat's back in town(private, Grainne and Diath [possibly:Zwei]) EmptySun May 26, 2013 1:07 am

The night was young as fires lit up what used to be the head military quarters of the soul society. In a cell tied with chains sat a rugged man. His hair was filled with dirt and looks like it hasn't been cut in months. The man stood there with his chained hands between his legs as he looked wearily at the ground before him, his dull yellow eyes just barely reflecting the dirt on the ground. Some random people dressed in cheap looking soldier gear walked back and forth as if guarding him. The man looked upward, his face was filled with dirt, he wore a beard and mustache combo that was unruly. He began muttering quietly to himself.

He was in the remains of a past war, this buildings around him were deteriorated, by either fire or just destruction. Men in the distance ruled as savages in the ruined military city. Other prisoners were seen around the area, some near death from food deprivation, others just pleading to be set free. The man in the cage slowly drifted off into a sleep.

A few hours later he woke up to the sound of a cup rattling against the bars, as he always is when he gets the precious sleep time, however this time he had more than normal. His eyes lit with more life than before. “No Sleeping you cat” shouted a gruesome man, bald with a long brown beard and an ax at his hip. As he spit on the ground before the prisoner. The prisoner was waring a tattered version of the normal shinigami robes, and a near brown cloak, that shows signs of it used to be white.

A plan was finally developed however, he had the rest to put it into gears. “you know” he smiled with a sarcastic smile, “Cats tend to eat insects like you” he said almost joyously, “Why You” the guard said while opening the gate and lifted up his ax. “I should have done this a long time ago” he said with a grin as he swung the ax down at the prisoner.

However the prisoner slid on his back and kicked up with his chained feet, the ax cutting flawlessly through the chain links that held his legs together, the man then spun around and swung behind the guard wrapping the links around the guards neck, squeezing with all his might. The guards head nearly popped off after he silently struggled and died. The prisoner than swung his chains at the ax breaking the links off. “Told ya” he spat on the body rubbing his wrists before he heard the sound of drums in the distance. “I must be off now” he smiled and dashed away.

He quickly dashed across the buildings, he had a lack of energy to create a Senkaimon, but he did remember one thing. An invention he made previously and hidden away. He just needed to get to his old office. Two soldiers jumped up sword in hand. The escapee however remembered a weapon. He held the ax of the previously slain man and ducked over the first swing, spinning around chopping the ax at the back of the neck of the first warrior. He wasn't strong enough right now to due it clean, however the ax stuck in the neck separating the brain stem causing an instant death. The next soldier moved without hesitation, this was until the young man sliced out his hand in what looked like a slap, however his fingers were tightened, and claws replaced his nails, causing a smooth slice across the neck.

He saw his office in the distance and jumped as high as he could, crashing through the glass window and rolled on the ground. He had to work quickly before they found him as he sliced open a lock that opened a secret door. He rushed in stripping his clothing replacing it with a fresh pair of black shinigami robes. He grabbed his zanpakuto and placed it at his side. He put on a pair of glasses with his headphones around his neck as well. His garbs seemed to drag downward, he was a bit hunched, not used to the weight they held. He then pulled out a drawer and took out what looked like a pack of cards, sliding it in his pocket. A small stumble was heard as he turned around to see another solider, this one looking much stronger than the last.

“You think you can escape from us” the solider snickered drawing his zanpakuto. “Ah, a maggot shinigami” the escapee smiled as he placed his hand on the hilt of his blade. The solider dashed at him while the other man let himself sway forward loosely, last second grasping his blade and swinging it out using the momentum of his fall to slice him clean in half. Blood stained the room as the man swung his blade to the side flinging the blood of it before re-sheathing it. “Man, I just got these fresh” he sighed while turning around grabbing another box he opened. It revealed to have three rings. He knew he didn't have time to get into a new attire, so he quickly placed on the rings on his right hand, he stuck out his ring finger and muttered under his breath “The shepherd is has rot and withered, leaving a pile of bones behind. With my right hand I shall carry him back, with my left hand I shall bring him home. All journeys must come to an end.” as he spoke these words the ring began to glow a feint gold. A wooden door grew out of the ground in front of him as he quickly grabbed the door knob and jumped out. Not knowing where he was, but knowing he was now on earth.

Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/

The Cat's back in town(private, Grainne and Diath [possibly:Zwei])
Page 1 of 1