Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
A gathering of sorts (Private) I_vote_lcapA gathering of sorts (Private) I_voting_barA gathering of sorts (Private) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
A gathering of sorts (Private) I_vote_lcapA gathering of sorts (Private) I_voting_barA gathering of sorts (Private) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
A gathering of sorts (Private) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
A gathering of sorts (Private) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
A gathering of sorts (Private) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
A gathering of sorts (Private) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
A gathering of sorts (Private) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
A gathering of sorts (Private) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
A gathering of sorts (Private) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
A gathering of sorts (Private) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
A gathering of sorts (Private) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

A gathering of sorts (Private) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

A gathering of sorts (Private) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

A gathering of sorts (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

A gathering of sorts (Private) Empty
PostSubject: A gathering of sorts (Private)   A gathering of sorts (Private) EmptyMon May 27, 2013 10:41 pm

Ashen Reinhart left his room in the Kishi headqaurters through the window, and jumped to the roof across from him. He wore a pair of blue jeans, a black long sleeve shirt, and a long, hooded jacket. His hair was tied back. His swords were at his hip. As he left the building he had no real destination in mind, he just felt like going for a walk. He then noticed something in the disdance. He couldn't sense, but it didn't matter when he could see it pretty well. A cloud of smoke rising.

The only obvious answer was a hollow attack, so Ashen went to deal with it. When he got there he found more than one. With a flash he cut off the arm of one as it reached for a trapped human. The Hollow let out a roar, spraying spittle towards him. "Yeah yeah, your existance offends me too." Ashen said. Another hollow swipped at him and he jumped the attack, kicked the hollow infront of him in the face and used the motion to propel him towards the one who started the attack. A roll in the air and his blade cut smoothly down through the hollows mask, killing it.

A third hollow caught him off guard, smashing him into a wall with his tail. Ashen growled in response, and grabbed the hollow's tail. "Nice try." He whipped the hollow around by the tail and smashed him into the ground, then turned and shunpo'd aside a cero. He then shunpo'd again and finished off the first hollw, and ripped on his own mask. The third hollow was getting back up. Ashen shot a cero into its back and shot a hole trough it.

And thats when a 4th attacked from behind. He did not see it coming.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

PostSubject: Re: A gathering of sorts (Private)   A gathering of sorts (Private) EmptyThu May 30, 2013 4:48 pm

And it burst into flames. Saisei appeared next to Ashen, with a playful smile. "Yeesh. you about got hit. and here I was told you were one of the best fighters in the Endless." Saisei was then bashed over the head, by a red haired woman. "Erza! What did you do that for?" "Because, you were rude to a man you don't even know." "I do know him. Or, I know of him, thanks to Parius." Shaking her head, Erza looked over at Ashen. "I am Erza Scarlet, or Knightwalker. This is Saisei Chitose, or Idiot, if you prefer." Saisei growled, but stayed silent.

In a different part of Karakura.......

A young woman landed on a building. She had long, black hair tied into two, long ponytails. She wore the Shinigami robes, and had a black scarf around her neck. "My first mission, huh? And in Karakura Town." She smiled, and was immensely excited. Jensen had let her come here to take care of a couple Hollows. It was then that she saw some flame. Shunpo'ing over, she found three people. Two of which she knew. "Saisei! Ashen! what are you two doing here?" She said, immediatly hugging her relative. "Wait, Kagura! Get off!" Saisei said, struggling to get Kagura off of him. She looked at Erza. "Are you Saisei's girlfriend then?" Erza looked away. "Maybe." Kagura then let go of Saisei, and turned to Ashen. "I didn't expect to see you again so soon."
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A gathering of sorts (Private)   A gathering of sorts (Private) EmptyThu May 30, 2013 10:10 pm

Ashen srugged. "It couldn't even scratch me. Worms need to lay down and die." As he said that a red head ran up and smacked the boy across the head and started giving out to him. "Wait dont I know you two? freinds of vincents?" He asked.

He listened to the banter then started to walk away, when a more familiar face appeared. "Yeah, strange alright. Nice to see you again. But yeah, I was killing hollow. " He said. "So, out on patrol then? Is there nothing better for you to be doing?"

Ashen looked at each member of the strange gathering then shrugged. "Well, seeing as your here now, why doing we go find something to do." Ashen said. He started walking, and thats when a truck came careening down the road and smashed into him, then into a building.

Moments later a young woman appeared on the roof across from the group. "You should all get the hell out of here." The brown haired girl said. As she spoke the truck budged then was pushed back as Ashen climbed from tthe wreck. "What the hell!" Ashen managed to say before the truck slamed back towards him. He barely had a chance to dodge. Anna lept off the building and crashed down on the roof of the truck, a sword and shield appearing in her hands.

Ashen jumped at her drawing his blades and a barrier of force smashed into him, driving him back. Anna lunged and thrust her sword, catching him completely off. If everything went perfectly, she'd drive the blade right through his chest.

Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

PostSubject: Re: A gathering of sorts (Private)   A gathering of sorts (Private) EmptyFri May 31, 2013 9:56 pm

Saisei looked at Ashen. "Kinda." He shrugged. Kagura nodded. "My Captain sent me here. I was hunting the Hollow you just killed. I'm on a low-level patrol." She sort of seemed nervous. "I don't know if I can do anything...Jensen said to be right back when I finished..." Saisei sighed. "Well, seeing as I ditch out on the Coalition any time I can, I'm free." Erza crossed her arms. "Even though we were supposed to be on patrol right now? We have to make a good impression on the new leader, Saisei." Saisei shrugged. "Never gave a crap about who it was. I don't think I care now. We switch out leaders like some people switch out gum."

Then, a truck hit Ashen. Kagura upt her hand on her blade, and Saisei summoned his own flames. "I'm not going anywhere." Saisei said, and looked back at Kagura and Erza. "Wait here. Once I strike, then come in." Saisei got to Ashen as the blade was coming at him. Saisei blasted the area with flames. Erza then moved, followed by Kagura. They brought their swords in for a double attack, each aiming for a vital area.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A gathering of sorts (Private)   A gathering of sorts (Private) EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 4:00 pm

Anna sighed as the other weaklings refused to back off. When she attacked they even went as far as to jump in her way. She used Psionic leap to go backwards away from the fire and shot a force barrier at each girl to intercept their attacks. She then moved to the left and psionic leaped past the red head girl, slashing at her neck as she did. Landing the opposite side she ripped a girdir from the building with her telekenisis and smashed it into Ashen as he tried getting up, then wrapped it around him to hold him still.

"If you insist on getting in my way I will kill you." She said looking towards the 3 weak ones. "Who the hell are you?" Ashen asked. Anna responded with a laugh. "I am vengence. Your father knows who I am. Your death will remind him of my existance." Anna moved towards Ashen intent on killing him. Undoubtedly the others would get in the way.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A gathering of sorts (Private)   A gathering of sorts (Private) Empty

Back to top Go down

A gathering of sorts (Private)
Page 1 of 1