Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
The student (rena) I_vote_lcapThe student (rena) I_voting_barThe student (rena) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
The student (rena) I_vote_lcapThe student (rena) I_voting_barThe student (rena) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
The student (rena) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
The student (rena) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
The student (rena) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
The student (rena) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
The student (rena) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
The student (rena) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
The student (rena) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
The student (rena) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
The student (rena) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

The student (rena) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

The student (rena) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

The student (rena)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

The student (rena) Empty
PostSubject: The student (rena)   The student (rena) EmptyWed May 29, 2013 11:49 am

It was a clear day in the city of Karakura town. The sky was cloudless, though a strong wind was blowing across the city. Just north of the Shinigami headqaurters, on the outskirts of the town, a young woman practiced forms against a rock with a pair of spears. Each blow that landed took chunks out of the rock, but so far Diath had failed to make and real damage. She didn't feel like she was getting stronger.

With a kick off the rock she launched herself into a back flip and landed a few feet away, then threw the yellow spear. It picked up a great deal of power and smashed into the rock, sending cracks all through it. But it did not go all the way through. With a curse she dematerialised it, released her Shikai and sat down on the grass. "Beating up a rock isn't going to get me stronger.." She said. She was starting to consider asking One of the captains for proper training, but then again, everyone was busy..

Diath was 5'7" and wore a tight suit designed for fighting, as opposed to the standard shinigami outfit. She had yellow eyes that some what resembling a snakes, and long brown hair. As she glanced around the landscape, she caught a smell of something, though she wasn't sure what it was just yet, she stood back up to get a better look.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

The student (rena) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The student (rena)   The student (rena) EmptyThu May 30, 2013 8:47 pm

A black cat suddenly appeared right infront of Diath from seemingly nowhere. The scent the girl had caught being the feline before her now. Yoruichi had grown disappointed with the "All talk no resolve" that her previous trainee's had shown to her in the past, yet this girl was trying to gain strength on her own volition even though everyone else was far too busy to give her advice.

"Yo." The cat said in a male after a few seconds, "I see you are working hard out here all by yourself. Any reason for that young lady?" the cat just sat there swishing it's tail as it's eyes never left Diath. For a cat it sure had an unusually high amount of spiritual energy even in this form Yoruichi guessed she still had about the same as a decent grade vice-captain.

After being answered yoruichi would stretch her masculine feline body and seem to yawn, "Well I know a place that is far better for such rigorous work than that simple little rock you've been pounding away on. Would you care to join me?"
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

The student (rena) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The student (rena)   The student (rena) EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 1:57 am

Diath tensed ready to strike as the cat appeared. But she didn't actually attack, it was just an instinctive reation. However when the cat spoke, she wasn't so surprised. Ok it wasn't common to meet a talking animal, but she could turn into a snake so it really wasn't something new for her. Though she didn't actually know if this cat could transform, it seemed very likely because of its noticablely high Reiatsu.

"Now this is a surprise. Well Mr kitty, I'm now the oldest in my family, my sister is the captain commander, and I have no way of really protecting her at my current strength, which I need to be able to do, given I'm the oldest.." Just thinking about her sisters recent fight with the hollow king sent shivers through her. Diath couldn't have helped even if she wanted to, being more of a liability than anything.

"Well that is an interesting offer... " Diath said. She watched the cat suspiciously and tried to think why the cat seemed familiar beyond the fact that her elder brother had been able to take the shape of a cat. but of course, he was dead, so this wasn't him. But she decided to go along with it for now. Worst come to worst, she could run. "Yeah, alright sure. But I'd like to atleast know who i'm going with first."
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

The student (rena) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The student (rena)   The student (rena) EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 6:19 am

"Yoruichi Shihouin" The cat said as it hopped around a bit and sniffed around looking for something, "Where did I put it.." After a few more hop arounds she seemed to have found it because off in the bushes a loud "Aha!" could be heard. She had found the teleport pad she had left here that was connected to a hidden training ground underneath Russia.. particularly under Siberia. She was going to explain that to Diath and then hop on the pad and zip away to the base.

Assuming Diath followed Yoruichi would be in her human form and fully clothed by the time she arrived. "Yo." She said with a grin as she motioned for her to follow, "It's pretty basic in obstacles but it's self repairing and such so it'll never run out. Arrow traps, hammer traps, pitfalls, boulder elementals, gravity pockets.. you know.. basic ninja training stuff." She said as she turned left and entered what looked like a living room. It had a bathroom a bed room a kitchen and the control room for the base all attached to it inside.

"I'll be here in the control room for the first part of your workouts. Making sure the equipment does it's job in pushing you. Afterwards we'll eat and then I'll spar with you for a couple of rounds so you can gauge how far you could grow and maybe get some additional motivation from that. oh and put those on." She said as she pointed a bundle of clothings fit 2nd division ninja corps style for a female, "They will restrict your spiritual power and force your body to strain more to support itself. It's the best way to train physically. Don't worry before we spar you will be allowed to remove them. They aren't too heavy are they? I believe they were 256 pounds in total.. You'll grow used to them pretty quick I think."
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

The student (rena) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The student (rena)   The student (rena) EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 11:33 pm

Diath watched the cat looking around. She stood up and followed it to the bushes, where it vanished. She tilted her head, pursed her lips and shrugged. "Alright.. I'll bite." She said. Diath held out a hand and created a black butterfly. "I'm going out of town for a while Grainne. Dont worry, I'll be back." She said to the black butterfly, and sent it to her sister. Then she stepped onto the teleported, and in a flash the world changed around her.

As Diath stepped off the platform she encountered Yuroichi shihoin. "Wow.. You really weren't messing. Your actually her." Diath stepped forward. "This place is insane." Diath followed after her and listened as Yuroichi spoke. She was handed weighted clothing that weighed her times 2, she was almost caught off by the weight. "They only weight 2 of me. I think I'll manage. I think." She hoped she didn't hit a gravity pocket anyway, because that would suck. Diath used her hair clip to remove her current clothing and store it, then put it to one side. then she got dressed into the ninja gear, and tested out moving around a little. 

"Ok, so rules? I'm going to assume i cant use my powers, right? not that poisoning your traps will help me. Kido? shikai?" After all of that was answered, Diath smiled. "So where do I begin?" Once yuroichi pointed her towards the start and gave her instructions, Diath would move to the start point."I dont understand why you were in Karakura town, but I appreciate this." She gave Yuroichi a sly grin and made ready to move.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

The student (rena) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The student (rena)   The student (rena) EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 5:52 pm

Yoruichi grinned as the girl asked about rules and power use, "If you can even activate your shikai right now I'd give you a medal. Remember those clothes restrict spiritual energy flow. I'd be surprised if you can call forth the energy to use Kidou too but hey. I've been wrong before!." She pointed to the starting line and then started to walk through the room towards the control room, "Just remember how many traps there are here. Don't want to get smashed on too much ya kn---" And a giant wooden hammer trap crunched onto the spot where yoruichi used to be standing, as it was there to keep beginners from screwing with the control room, only got her to be to the left of it, "know. Anyways. mess around in here for an hour and we'll spar after that." She finished with a laugh before leaving the room entirely.

Once in the control room she hit the start button and the training room spoke in a robot voice, "Warning. Training protocol has been activated. All residents have been warned." and suddenly the room was a death trap and all of the traps sprung to life and started to function. Yoruichi was anxious to see how Diath would fare too because she had yet to teach anyone shunko.. and she really wanted to..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The student (rena) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The student (rena)   The student (rena) Empty

Back to top Go down

The student (rena)
Page 1 of 1