Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Oh Holy Night...Oh Holy Shit! I_vote_lcapOh Holy Night...Oh Holy Shit! I_voting_barOh Holy Night...Oh Holy Shit! I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Oh Holy Night...Oh Holy Shit! I_vote_lcapOh Holy Night...Oh Holy Shit! I_voting_barOh Holy Night...Oh Holy Shit! I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Oh Holy Night...Oh Holy Shit! Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Oh Holy Night...Oh Holy Shit! Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Oh Holy Night...Oh Holy Shit! Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Oh Holy Night...Oh Holy Shit! Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Oh Holy Night...Oh Holy Shit! Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Oh Holy Night...Oh Holy Shit! Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Oh Holy Night...Oh Holy Shit! Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Oh Holy Night...Oh Holy Shit! Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Oh Holy Night...Oh Holy Shit! Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Oh Holy Night...Oh Holy Shit! Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Oh Holy Night...Oh Holy Shit! Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Oh Holy Night...Oh Holy Shit!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Oh Holy Night...Oh Holy Shit! Empty
PostSubject: Oh Holy Night...Oh Holy Shit!   Oh Holy Night...Oh Holy Shit! EmptyThu May 30, 2013 9:53 pm

Yuri...was not happy. When was he ever happy? He was sitting in the "waiting room" of the Vatican. For some odd reason, he was called by the Pope for something. It wasn't often that he was called by the "Holy Authority", the self-proclaimed title the Catholics had in the business of Holy Magic. This was due to his mercenary lifestyle, which may be soon ending, and their disagreements. He didn't like being called over here.

He was his normal self...silver hair, cyan eyes, pale skin, five foot nine. He didn't bother dressing up though. Jeans, T-shirt, light jacket, gun and knife hidden on him...they only ignored his weapons because of who he was. It was night time, kinda cool outside. And he's been waiting here for an hour. Yuri was starting to doze off when something bad started to happen...
Back to top Go down
Ryoko
Ryoko

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Oh Holy Night...Oh Holy Shit!   Oh Holy Night...Oh Holy Shit! EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:48 pm

A young man, standing approximately five foot nine let his eyes wander around. He had always wanted to visit Italy at one point in his life, yet sadly that had never occurred. Here he was now his dark green eyes darting around as he took in all the wonders. To those around him, he was just another tourist, someone just visiting, yet he was more. Suppressing his powers as best as he could , wearing a beanie over his mask and a shirt to cover his hollow hole he continued through the streets. When he turned his eyes upon the Vatican his eyes lit up, he never really liked the pope and this could just be his opportunity. He was sure he had the power to do it, if he was unguarded, but things were never easy enough and he knew that's how this would go.

His pace became a brisk walk as a smile cracked across his pale face, keeping his head down trying his best to run into everyone in his path trying to piss off one unfortunate person. When he finally found the person to grab his shoulder and turn him about he prepared himself for the colliding punch. When it found his cheek his smile grew wider, grabbing the man by the shoulders he headbutted then man, grabbing his now limp arms, he threw him over his shoulders into the crowd around him. Throwing his next punch at someone near him, "Come on! Come on! Someone here's gotta have some kinda punch to them!"
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Oh Holy Night...Oh Holy Shit!   Oh Holy Night...Oh Holy Shit! EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 10:08 pm

Yuri saw some guards rushing out. Apparently, someone was starting a commotion. Looking at a clock, it was almost midnight. "F*ck it. If he really wanted me to meet with him, he should have come out sooner." He got up and went outside. Unfortunately, between him and his way out was the commotion...and a guy kicking a whole lot of ass. The man started to laugh at the guards as they were getting beaten up. They were a sad sight. He just started to walk around the edges, hoping to sneak out of here. He could be sensed rather easily, despite his reiatsu suppressor on his middle finger.

A bishop with two guards, holy magic users all three of them, came out. "What the hell is going on here?!" The old man yelled. He saw 2 guards not yet KOed, the young man, and Yuri...in the far corner. "You! Yuri! Deal with this punk!"

"No. He's your problem."

Cringing, the man yelled at him some more. "I'll pay you your normal fee!"

Yuri yawned and continued to walk. "Fine, triple your normal fee!" The silver haired teenager looking guy continued on. "Five times your normal fee! Just get rid of this guy!"

Now, he turned around, with a smirk on his face and a glint on his eyes.. "Deal." In an instant, he was where the man was, kick aiming for his head. Gun in one hand, vibro-knife in the other. Despite that he was only average in strength, his hitting power was equal to someone that was physically strong. He fired two shots from his gun. The bullets were armor peircing, allowing them to pierce through even tough hierro, and can harm spiritual beings, and moved at the speed of bala. One was aimed at the guy's foot, while the other at the left shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Ryoko
Ryoko

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Oh Holy Night...Oh Holy Shit!   Oh Holy Night...Oh Holy Shit! EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 10:18 pm

Sensing the sudden change he threw his hierro up over his body, mostly his face as the kick connected and he slid back, then he felt a sudden tingling in his shoulder letting his eyes glance down he noticed a hole in his arm, "Well shit. You just ain't normal are you?" He dug his fingers into the hole letting out a small yelp as he pulled the bullet out of his arm. The kick to his face had been enough force to have him barely move out of the way of the first bullet, a hole in the front of his shoe, it also had enough force to knock his beanie off. His onyx black hair moved freely once again, except for two lightning bolt like stripes of white through his hair. His eyes took in the weapons the man had quickly as he laid a hand upon his sword.

Letting his body kick into it's own motions to slowly try healing his arm he stood there stiff for a second looking at the people around him. Most had just full out stopped when the man appeared. He let his reiatsu flow freely now, he didn't care as he sonido'd towards the man sword in hand prepared to try and cut him down the center, before going around to the back of the man with another sonido to try and cut him horizontally.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Oh Holy Night...Oh Holy Shit!   Oh Holy Night...Oh Holy Shit! EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 12:45 am

The guy took out the bullet. It was now pretty clear what he was. At least to him. Despite his inability to sense. Yuri has seen enough of them to know. Arrancar. He did snort at the man and shook his head. "No...I'm normal...I can just see spirits and shit." His voice dripped with sarcasm. Then the arrancar came at him. At speeds he can handle.

He blocked the first strike. Then his Hyper Intuition kicked in when the guy started moving again. Yuri spun, blocking the horizontal slash with the pistol, which could also handle a zanpakutou. "Quick tip...don't underestimate me..." He slashed with his vibro-knife, which could also cut through tough hierro. From behind the man, two orbs of white energy appeared. They hovered there for a second and then fired at the speed and strength of a bala, one aiming for the back of the head, and the other the back of the knee.

Yuri jumped back and pointed with the gun, firing once. Tracking his opponent, he kept the point at him. A blue magic circle with a snowflake in the center appeared below him, firing out a huge blade of ice. Swinging with the knife, he fired a Holy Wave, firing a wave of holy energy that would cut.
Back to top Go down
Ryoko
Ryoko

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Oh Holy Night...Oh Holy Shit!   Oh Holy Night...Oh Holy Shit! EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 1:02 am

He launched himself into the air to dodge the slash from the knife as he did so he grabbed his sword and called out his true name, "Gravitate! Eclair Seigneur. Création de Cape." As he came around he pulled out of the air three spears of electricity to catch the wave of holy energy dispersing it as four other spears lashed out from his right hand to collide with the blade of ice. "Don't underestimate me either flashey boy! As he flung the energy into oblivion and had the three spears reset themselves over his back they began to glow red and spark slightly, holding his left hand out while his right hand navigated the chained spears back around him. When his left hand was up he smiled to notice another bullet in him, how'd he miss it, he needed to stop letting those hit him, they were capable of piercing his hierro but lost so much momentum from colliding with it that he had to rip them out.

He shaped his left hand into a gun, thumb up, index and middle finger out and with a slight chuckle on his breath as he launched his middle finger back, "Bang! Bang!" Two fireballs seemed to erupt from the air coming from his hand closing the distance between him and his opponent, each rocketing with the speed of a bullet.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Oh Holy Night...Oh Holy Shit!   Oh Holy Night...Oh Holy Shit! EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 8:17 pm

Yuri was slightly taken aback by this turn of events. This was his first time dealing with a fully released arrancar. But his gun and knife was designed specifically to handle tough skinned opponents. He jumped back twice, landing on a white magic circle several dozen feet into the air. It countinued to go up as two fire balls were fired at him. He easily dodged them. And dropped, when he was at the level of skyscrapers. He pointed his gun and knife at him, And three magic circles appeared in front of him, falling with him.

From them came lightning strikes, each 70% the power of a cero and difficult to dodge, even for speedsters. The second barrage spell that was mixed in was Lucky Star Barrage, which fired a barrage of hollow, yellow stars. If they hit, each star had a one in three chance of just maybe cutting him, making that limb sluggish, or making any power going through that limb or body part go haywire, not work right, etc. The effects lasting two posts. The third barrage spell he mixed in were 50 swords of holy energy. If the guy grabbed them, even for a second, they would burn his hand. Only Yuri and other holy magic users can actually grab them with no problems.

The swords would stay on the field. As Yuri approached the man from above, another magic circle appeared in front of him...between the two fighters. Yuri would go through it. And appear behind the man, firing three more times, leaving half the clip still full. He would also kick one of the holy swords at the arrancar.
Back to top Go down
Ryoko
Ryoko

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Oh Holy Night...Oh Holy Shit!   Oh Holy Night...Oh Holy Shit! EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 7:36 pm

The young man heard the crack of energy behind him as he turned he spoke up "Movement rapide." He flickered away his foot feeling like was on fire due to how close the impact was. His face curled into a face of disgust before noticing the large amount of blades that were scattered about along with stars fall, he watched there pattern as they fell, sonido'ing between them as best as he could before noticing the boy before him rushing into a circle. His entire back straightened up as he felt three piercing blows to his back and already understood what had happen as a metal slug fell out of his shoulder. "You really need to stop with those bullets." As he turned around he noticed a one of the blades flying back up at him, barely side stepping it in time.

He spun his left arm twice before four spears materialize in his hand, chained together, his right held five and a smile across his face. As he finished he began flickering around the boy spears seeming to just float in space where he had just been a moment ago before he appeared on one side of the man, swinging at him with his left hand, three other spear points following in a close net, before he flickered and swung inward with his right, closing the net with five more spears. Before he flickered out the spears moving forward by momentum at the point, watching the scene unfold.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Oh Holy Night...Oh Holy Shit!   Oh Holy Night...Oh Holy Shit! EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 3:04 am

It seemed his mass barrage semi-worked. But he needed to put the bullets in better places if he wanted to end this sooner. The man barely dodged the sword he kicked at him. The man spun his left arm, creating four lightning spears. The young man sheathed his gun and knife. He'll use the various weapons littered around him. The other arm had five, nine total electrical spears. He started to flick around him. Really? Yuri smiled, grabbing four of the energy swords around him, two in each hand.

The arrancar appeared at his right side, swinging with with his left arm. Yuri jumped, the swing just passing his face as he stabbed with the two swords aiming for the shoulder. Using his Holy disc, he shifted direction quickly to again barely avoid the other three spears, throwing the two energy swords in his right hand. He shifted one of the energy swords into his now free hand. Backflipping with the mage disc, he blocked the initial attack from the man's right arm. Leaving the sheild, he darted and slid at short range along the ground to avoid the other spears and slash at the man's legs.

Getting up immediately, he spun to slash with his left hand, and then blurring away. Leaving a a brown magic circle facing away from him. From it, a earth sword fired out and exploded. The earth spikes might pierce him, but only if he stayed within 30 feet. Yuri jumped on one of his swords, lifting it up to guard against any swing against his back. If the guy kept his distance, he would throw one of his energy swords at him, and catch the one he just took from the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ryoko
Ryoko

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Oh Holy Night...Oh Holy Shit!   Oh Holy Night...Oh Holy Shit! EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 1:44 pm

His body shifted finally kicking it's self into gear. He was finally getting himself more in-tuned with the fight. Yet deep down he knew he had to go now. If he couldn't even handle this kid what was going to happen if he kept dragging the fight out. Leaping up into the air over the slash towards his legs he grabbed one of the spears on his back and hit the blades flying towards him out of the air. With a quick retaliation on hand he jabbed the spear forward. When he registered that the kid had moved all he saw was a circle where he had last been standing. When he saw the light it was nearly to late. Sonido'ing out of the way into the air his feet kept sliding upward on a piece of earth. Teeth gritted he pivoted his body once more to face the boy, nearly taking a sword to the face in the process as he continued his pivot off of the piece of earth. He didn't fall he just kept twirling his teeth gritted as his spears began to slowly dissipate into the air then appear around him again. "Shit son."

He slammed the butt of the spear he held in his hand into the ground looking at all the earth suddenly very calm, as if they hadn't just been fighting. Looking it over he finally let up again, a smile dawning his face as he leapt upward into the air and with blinding speed threw all twelve of his spears into the ground. When his feet made contact with the ground again he had lifted most the earth that had been disturbed up off the ground before launching it away from his towards the boy. As he did so he leapt up just enough for a spear to form under his feet and he had it shoot off like a bolt of lightning into a nearby building. Throwing his spiritual pressure with the spears he threw three more before sonidoing off in a different direction trying to high tail it while suppressing his powers just enough to allow for him to sonido away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh Holy Night...Oh Holy Shit!   Oh Holy Night...Oh Holy Shit! Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh Holy Night...Oh Holy Shit!
Page 1 of 1