Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Rallen Fowle I_vote_lcapRallen Fowle I_voting_barRallen Fowle I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Rallen Fowle Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Rallen Fowle Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Rallen Fowle Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Rallen Fowle Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Rallen Fowle Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Rallen Fowle Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Rallen Fowle Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Rallen Fowle Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Rallen Fowle Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Rallen Fowle Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Rallen Fowle Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Rallen Fowle

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Omniada
Normal Member
Omniada

Rallen Fowle Empty
PostSubject: Rallen Fowle   Rallen Fowle EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 10:58 pm

Rallen Fowle

Basic Information

Name: Rallen Fowle
True Age: 20
Personality: Rallen is strangely optimistic. He has positive thinking and truly believes that the only thing keeping him from achieving his goals is how much effort he puts into it. He is nearly hopelessly idealistic, believing that taking a life, no matter how horrible, is the worst a man can do. He believes in honor and chivalry and considers himself a modern-day knight of the round table.

He sees things logically and clear-cut. Any given action is either good or evil, and there is no space for compromise in between. He is a very serious man normally, however, when he visits his sister he shows a more playful side normally hidden from the world. He is very introverted and spends most of his time alone, though as with before, he is the complete opposite with Sarah.

He is enormously courageous, sometimes to the point of stupidity. If he sees and injustice, he will attempt to right it no matter the power of his opponent. He is very confident in his abilities, though not over-confident. What leads him to do seemingly stupid things is his naivety--not that he doesn't see a trap, but that his ideals and honor won't let him avoid it.

He seems cold and unfeeling, but that is just because he is good at hiding his emotions. In reality, he is very caring, another aspect that is only obvious when he is with his sister. He is meticulously organized, but not to the point that anything foreign will disrupt him. In unexpected situations, he merely attempts to deal with them as orderly as possible.
Likes: Animals, fruits, and visiting his sister, even when she doesn’t recognize him.
Fears: His father coming back for him and his sister, mirrors, and the full moon.

Character Appearance

Height: 5 foot 6 inches
Weight: 130
Physical Traits: Sharp distinct features. Dark eyes with deep blue irises. He has brown hair almost shoulder-leangth. He’s very muscular but not like a weight-lifter; most of the mass is in his upper legs. His skin is very well tanned. Across his chest are four parallel scars, like a set of claws had been dragged across his body.
Clothing: Slightly baggy blue jeans. A black hooded sweatshirt zipped up halfway. Underneath is a white tee-shirt with a dragon print on it. He also wears combat boots and half-gloves.
Accessories: A gold pocket watch with a dragon shaped into the cover.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Rallen fights defensively, looking for a fault in his enemy’s attacks. His own defense is nearly infallible. When he finds an opening, he attacks mercilessly until the opponent isn’t a threat. When he knows his opponent is more powerful than him, he fights as conservatively as possible. His first priority is to give time for anyone around him to escape, that way the only life lost is his if he loses. For most opponents, though, he does not conserve any energy. He fights with everything he has and is always at the top of his game.
Strengths: Rallen is incredibly good at defense. He has tremendous strength, and never gives up in a battle, even when he knows it is hopeless.
Weaknesses: Though his defense is amazing, he is lacking in his offensive skill. The fact that he never gives up, he also has little sense of self-preservation.

Abilities & Weapons

Weapon: Regulus
Appearance It usually looks like a gold-cast fountain pen with dragons woven up and down the casing. In every shape it is gold, and the handle part will have dragons woven around it. The blade/head/striking point will always be smooth gold.
Powers: It gives him no special abilities, but it can change shape. It can, in the middle of a battle, switch between any melee weapon ever invented (that the user knows about). However, Rallen is only skilled with five. Listed in order of his competency: a truncheon, a claymore (the sword, not the bomb) that he wields with one hand, a mace, and a large, heavy chain.

Primary Stage
Name: Energy Barriers
Effect: Rallen can create up to eight barriers of invisible, weightless, nearly indestructible material anywhere he puts the palm of his hand. They float in mid-air if he wants them to, or obey gravity if he wants that, though most often, he leaves them to move with his hand like a normal shield. They last 10 posts each and have a max size of about the size of a movie theater screen, and about as thick as a mid-sized novel. They can only be flat rectangles. They repel everything, so they can’t be used to create a “room” isolating himself or someone else from everything, as this would make an air-tight “room”. Though they are invisible, they are like blocks of riatsu, and can be sensed if someone is searching for riatsu signatures. This also how Rallen can always sense where they are.

Name: Spiritual Charge
Effect: Rallen can charge his weapon (it can be anything he's holding, but it's usually Regulus) with the same energy that creates the barriers. It adds unnatural strength to his strikes and makes his weapons lighter so he can move them faster.

Final Stage
Name: Energy Barriers
Effect: The original barriers behave the same, but he can move them from a distance and give them set paths of motion. He also does not need palm contact anymore to form them, and he can create them with bladed edges.

Name: Spiritual Charge
Effect: The energy put into the weapon is now enough that it adds a bit of length (invisible) to weapons and can create short-range blasts of energy about as strong as ichigo's heralded are from the it.

Back Drop:

Background:Rallen was the son of a wealthy business man. He had an older and a younger sister. His family was almost picturesque, his father was kind and wise, his mother was doting and loving, and his two sisters were, if not nice, at least affectionately troublesome.

Rallen himself was a perfect child. He was kind and obedient, and enjoyed all of the classes his parents found tutors for. As a kind of reward, Rallen was always allowed two classes of his choice, learning anything he wanted. He chose to learn martial arts and medieval-style dueling.

Then, when he was 12, his father was killed in a freak car accident. His family was shattered for a moment, but, like in any loss, they learned to live through it. They eventually grew back to the nice family they were, even lacking a member.

Then, when he was 17, his mother was proposed to. Her fiancé was a wealthy man who, unlike Rallen’s father, would not have been a man of such morals. Though none of the family knew it, he was in deals with the mob and had a history of bribing federal officials.

None of that matters, though, as the night he proposed to Rallen’s mother, a hollow broke into their house. The family was able to see it, and it was recognizable. Their father had been left wandering the living world as a spirit for five years until this one event, his wife re-marrying a criminal, caused him to transform.

On the night of the full moon (and yes, Rallen knew this, it is why he is still today afraid of the full moon), the hollow that had been their father broke into their house and began to kill his family.

Rallen was awoken by the sound of the hollow breaking in, and followed it quietly from room to room. Eventually, it got to the hallway where his mother and his sisters’ rooms were. The hollow first killed his mother, then his older sister. Rallen tried to look away, but the room he was hiding in held a mirror on the opposing wall, making it impossible for Rallen to look away from the horrible scenes, and showing Ralle his own cowardice as he hid behind the door.

Then, as the hollow began to go after his 10-year-old sister Sarah, something in him snapped. He got up and ran to the door of her room, and stood between the hollow and her. He was sliced badly by the hollow’s claws, but he set up an energy barrier between him and his sister and the hollow.

They stayed like that for two days, the hollow striking invisible barriers that Rallen would keep re-setting up. Eventually, teams from The Committee came. The hollow was strangely powerful, and though they drew it off, it wasn’t killed. Since then, Rallen has never seen his father, and fears the day he does again.

The Committee noted his power and helped him to an Academy where he would be taught to use his abilities better. He found a small pen in his fathers desk that hadn’t been there before, though, and to this day likes to think of it and it’s many forms as his father’s last gift.

His sister suffered serious mental trauma, and was catatonic for a week. When she awoke, her memory was off and on. She is currently living in the mental ward of a hospital in New York. Rallen visits her as much as his studies—and work with the Committee—allow.

RP Sample: As Rallen neared the entrance of the bank, he noticed two men in ski masks running towards him. He knew what it meant. Someone was robbing this bank.

Rallen’s expression hardened. These were criminals. They must be stopped. He raised a hand into the doorway. They men in ski masks ran to it and turned a bit to avoid him or push past but they never reached Rallen. At the door, they ran into an invisible wall and staggered back.

The man on the left looked least disoriented, so Rallen dismissed his barrier and leapt forward, taking out Regulus and shifting it to the trucheon.

He brought it to the right than fainted and struck from the left, smashing the truncheon against the man’s temple. The man dropped like a stone.

The other one had already recovered so Rallen had to raise his palm and create another barrier to block a volley of bullets. As the criminal attempted to reload, Rallen dismissed the barrier and leapt forward again.

This time he was a little late. The man fired off six more shots, and two hit Rallen—one in the calf and one in the shoulder—before he could get a barrier up. This time, though, the bank robber didn’t have time to reload before the truncheon was jabbed into his stomach. As the man doubled over, Rallen slammed the back of the truncheon into his head.

With both thieves down, Rallen straightened up. The wound in his shoulder was painful enough that his mind was too hazy to remember why he was here. “Someone call 911.” He muttered absently before he collapsed. His last thought before blacking out was remembering what he was here for. He needed money to buy sweets for Sarah.

Last edited by Omniada on Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Rallen Fowle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rallen Fowle   Rallen Fowle EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 11:49 pm

Approved..but I don't remember what tier you were in ROTR and I can't check. pm me or one of the other staff what the tier was.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Rallen Fowle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rallen Fowle   Rallen Fowle EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 11:58 pm

Rallen Fowle Doflamingoseal

Will be moved to Approved Section after Tier is given
Back to top Go down