Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Railway heist.  I_vote_lcapRailway heist.  I_voting_barRailway heist.  I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Railway heist.  I_vote_lcapRailway heist.  I_voting_barRailway heist.  I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Railway heist.  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Railway heist.  Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Railway heist.  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Railway heist.  Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Railway heist.  Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Railway heist.  Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Railway heist.  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Railway heist.  Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Railway heist.  Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Railway heist.  Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Railway heist.  Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Railway heist.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryoko
Ryoko

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Railway heist.  Empty
PostSubject: Railway heist.    Railway heist.  EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 12:18 am

He near the back of a train, his legs crossed and his sword up against the wall. The locking mechanism piece tied as to make it impossible for him to open without cutting it first. He sat near the the back as to not cause a commotion in the front with having a weapon on the train even still he got sideways glances back towards him in which all he could respond with was an eat shit grin with a slight wave. Normally this got people to look away from him and back to what they were doing prior. He planned to take control of the train regardless of the situation with his blade, due to him having shown them his weapon prior and swearing that he had no other weapons he was in the clear. Regardless it was never hard to lie, even with his mask off his tell was hard to notice unless you were watching him completely. He had already stolen a pocket knife from someone and cut the piece tie just enough that with enough force he could rip his ninjato out of the sheath.

As the train began to move he shifted position giving the conductor a smile before he moved off. He shifted again sitting forward, his face becoming rather serious as he stood up and dusted his clothes off then sat back down. He was wearing black pants, being held up to his slim figure by a black and white checker board belt. He wore a custom made blazer with two tails, designs on left tail, his back and his left shoulder. His feet were covered by black boots with red soles, the top half of the boots covered by his pants. His face was covered by a white mask with red markings, and he had red spikey hair. The alias he had used was Max Ponti, no one would really question him other then why he was all dressed up, normally just answered going to a party would suffice. 

After the train had been going for about thirty minutes he stood up grabbing his weapon and walking into the isle. With a loud and commanding voice, "Alright! Everyone that thinks they can stop me try, but I'm taking over this train now! I'm not going to rob you of anything valuable if I have to go searching for it! So if it's in plain sight and I notice it then there's your problem! I just want the train!" He continued walking, pulling the trigger on his lock as the blade launched out of the sheath ripping the piece tie into one long string. He held up the sheath now in it's rifle form as he continued walking towards the front of the train, moving through coach. He expected at least one person to stand up and stop him, if not he would be surprised and congratulate them.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Railway heist.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Railway heist.    Railway heist.  EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 10:59 pm

It was a nice day, but the girl was in no mood for sunbathing. However, a train ride seemed like a good idea. It was always nice to take a break from arduous work, and Diath had never actually been on a train. Despite her age, She was actually very excited about it. Diath wore normal human clothing, a red skirt, white top with a blue denim jacket, her brown hair was tied back into a high pony tail with hair clips, with that one stray bit of hair hanging in her face as usual.. She sat by the window and looked outside, waiting for the train to start moving.

The train started and Diath became more excited. She sat on one knee and stared out the window as the world sped by. This was certainly an entertaining experience, however it seemed someone planned on ruining her day. A man stood up and shouted something then fired a gun. Or she thought it was a gun, but the a sword shot past. Either way the loud bang of the gun set her ears ringing, instantly pissing her off. With a loud sigh she stood up and blocked his path. "Do you have to do this right now? seriously? This is my first time." In all things, she appeared to be a normal teenage girl, not even emiting reiatsu, having suppressed it before she even got on the train.
Back to top Go down
Ryoko
Ryoko

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Railway heist.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Railway heist.    Railway heist.  EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 10:38 am

His blade in his hand and his rifle over his shoulder he looked at the girl before him. She looked no different then anyone else in the train, and yet she had the guts to stand before him, she even looked like she could be just a year or two younger then him. Who knew woman were so strange with how they age, he slipped his mask down slightly an emerald glare staring down at the girl before him still. He finally spoke "Congratulations." He threw his head up enough to have the mask slide back up to cover his eyes. "You can sit back down now though, as I stated before I just want the train." He looked her over again and took two steps back. "Actually looking at it, you don't have that bad of a body. Seems around my type..." He started mumbling to himself before finally pointing the sword at her.

A new smile broke his face as his mind seemed to click out of place for a second as he lunged forward with his ninjato planning to plant the tip of the blade right between her bust his weight behind the lunge. His foot work on the trains aisle was amazing as he would leap back if she dodged and create 2 red streaks both vertically to fly down the aisle as he slammed his blade back into it's shieth and yelled back, "Something just doesn't seem to click in my mind with those eyes... I may just be paranoid. Regardless if you'll die."
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Railway heist.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Railway heist.    Railway heist.  EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 12:52 pm

Diath reached up and gently removed a blue clip from her hair as he started to speak. "I'll sit back down if you do." She said. Then he said something that set her eyebrow twitching. "Excuse me?" She said, obviously taking great offense to his words.  "Not that bad? What the hell do you mean by that!" She shouted. He turned the sword on her, but as he came in diath twisted herself around the blade in the isle as if it were nothing, then jabbed upwards with the blue hairclip, catching the blade and sending it upwards before he could slash down and cut her. 

She straightened up and smile, showing a pair of fangs that weren't there before.  "You just picked a fight with a snake on a train." given the confined quarters, she should have him at a disadvantage. Unfortuneately there were allot of civilians huddled in their seats.  "Everyone listen up! Get out of here now! Move as far up or down the train as possible, and warn the others about the danger. And dont worry, I've got this little upstart under control."

People started to shuffle out. If the man went to make a move towards any of them, he'd regret turning his back on her. Once the train cart was empty, she looked at him.  "Now that that's done, Its time for you to vacate the train. I'm thinking the window makes a nice exit point for you, friend." Diath lunged forward and jabbed with the hairclip, and mid jab it turned into a spear, the tip speeding for her enemies leg.
Back to top Go down
Ryoko
Ryoko

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Railway heist.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Railway heist.    Railway heist.  EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 9:16 pm

He watched as people arose all around him, none of them seeming to care that he could take them down as they all ran off the train. He spoke up as some people were running past him, "I would recommend running towards the front of the train." He kept his eyes on the female with the small clip within her hand almost curious of what she could do with it. When she lunged forward and the spear caught his attention he did a small jump, grabbing onto one of the luggage railings. He pulled himself away towards the back door keeping his eyes on the woman as he slowly backed away his sword up still. When he opened the back door to make it seem as if he were leaving the train he instead shot the bracketing with his rifle causing the back of the train to disconnect from there current car. "Oops? It seem's I made this more of an arena then it originally was." He blurred in close to her again, trying his best not to hit anything as he moved through the aisles once he reached his original placement he stopped.

"Marvelous day for a train ride, don't you think?" He looked at her again and mumbled to himself again, looking her over once more, catching the new additions, her fangs, and the fact that she had called herself a snake. He shook his head as he spoke to her again, "You might as well take out the other connector and kill my main goal of high jacking the entire train." He sheathed his weapon and backed up towards the far end of the train again. "It'll allow for a slightly more proper fight."
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Railway heist.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Railway heist.    Railway heist.  EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 12:33 pm

"What i really should do is hop on the other cart and disconnect this one. leave you out here, and go  back to Enjoying my train ride." She said as she moved towards the first door. "However you've pissed me off. Looks like your unlucky day." Diath slashed the connector and raised a hand towards her opponant. "Hado 33, blue fire, crash down." As she said it a blast of blue energy launched from her hand and engulfed the train ahead of her. 

Hit or miss didn't really bother her because she was already moving towards him, aware of his ranged weapon, though it didn't really bother her. If he forced her into a long range fight she could tear this train cart appart with Kido easily. When she got in range, she attacked with her spear, thrusting it towards his shoulder, lung, kidney and thigh in a rapid flurry or jabs that would criscross his body, the stabs going from left to right and so on.
Back to top Go down
Ryoko
Ryoko

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Railway heist.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Railway heist.    Railway heist.  EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 8:02 am

As he started to see the hado flying towards him he leapt up shoving his blade into the ceiling, kicking off one of the walls and using the momentum to get him to fly backwards out the train door. Using his blade as a center point he redirected himself back on top of the train sprinting across the top of the train car until he felt like he was about were he had been before cutting his way back through the ceiling. When he saw the flash of the spear he spun backwards blocking the first blow with his blade, kicking up the metal debris from the roof with his feet as he stepped back to block the next jab. He leapt further back conscious of the doorway that he had kept open still as he blocked with his blade once more. He then rushed in blade sheathed, "Tell me, whats the flaw of spears." as he finished his sentence he went to grab her by the waist to see how exactly she would react to him trying to attack her unarmed.

"Also to ruin someone's day. Wouldn't that have to mean that deep down they didn't want something as exciting as this to happen in the first place?"  Leaping back away, back into the range of the spear again he let out a sigh. Hopping off the train cart that had finally stopped moving and took in the sight on the other side of the train cart was a bridge. On his side of the cart was forested area that cleared away the closer to the cart you got. Keeping in mind that he had an enemy behind him he took this all in quickly before turning to regard the woman again.

"How about you climb on down from the cart and we fight in a less limited area." As he finished he had already unsheathed his blade and held it out towards her, the rifle across his shoulder. He waited to see how she would respond and after three seconds took his own actions painting the air before him into a multitude of red lines. At first glance it would have been just 5 lines, yet upon closer inspection it was at least 15 to 20 tightly packed slashes. As he finished he slammed his blade into the sheath then unsheathed it returning to his original position as blades of air flew towards the train cart to cut it to shreds.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Railway heist.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Railway heist.    Railway heist.  EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 11:44 am

For some reason her opponant ran out of the cart, then cut his way back in through the roof and ended up in the same spot. Diath didn't really understand the point, he could have come from behind or directly above her. The man moved in close and asked her the flaw of her spear as he grabbed her waist. Diath turned her spear back into a hair clip and pointed it up under his chin. "the length is usually an issue, this one doesn't have that problem."

She reactivated the hairclip and the spearhead pierced the ceiling but the man had already moved away. just as well or his brain would have been punctured. "Dont try to reason with me! You hijacked my train." Diath replied. The man jumped out of the train and she moved to the back door. He stood weapon drawn and asked her to get off the train. She didn't respond though, and just watched him until he started to slash the air, and sheathed his sword which sent air blades rippling towards her. Diath stepped off the cart and onto the air so that she suddenly stopped moving with it. She held up a hand. "Bakudo 39, Enkosen" A shield of energy formed infront of her and the air blades smashed into it harmlessly. 

Diath dropped to the ground afterwords and smiled as she felt a stirring in her soul. "Well, you've got his attention now." She said as she deactivated her spear, and reached up to touch the pink hair clip on her head, which caused a katana to pop out of thin air. Diath snatched it out of the air by the handle, sending the sheath flying towards graham. "Show your fangs, alysodemέnos"  The sheath vanished mid air as she released her Shikai, which formed into a pair of spears, a yellow shorter one, and a longer red one. "We probably should have stayed on the train. I couldn't use my shikai in such tight quarters."  Diath said. She seemed a little less serious now though, and more like she was starting to enjoy the fight.
Back to top Go down
Ryoko
Ryoko

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Railway heist.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Railway heist.    Railway heist.  EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 4:00 pm

"A woman's anger confined in such a small space such as that train. To be honest, that thought scares me more than that shikai that you have there." He looked her over with a calm expression on his face now, taking in the two spears she was holding. He took a gander at how long the two spears were as he took a step back and held his thumb up comparing them to her body. The yellow seemed to be just about a head shorter then her so he took a guess that it was somewhere within the five foot to five foot and half area. The red spear though he had a harder estimate he figured it was taller then himself so somewhere above six foot. He just shook his head, he really might have wanted to stay on the train, even if it limited his own movements to a linear plane of forward or back.

"So what's your name, you fine beast. For I think I caught you weapons name, reaper." He smiled he knew he wasn't dealing with a human anymore and whatever doubts he held within the back of his mind became heartless, killing wouldn't be a problem anymore. He blurred in close just within the range of the yellow spear but he hoped it was to close for the red his left hand holding the sheath relatively were the trigger should appear when he unsheathed his blade, his right hand on his blade's hilt. "My names Graham Clement. You can call me the Clementine Winds though." As he finished his sentence he kicked up his gale shield using it for what it could give him as a distraction to kick up the dirt around him as the wind began to spin around him in a sphere like shape.

Slashing upward and aiming the sheath towards where the red spear had last been he fired off three shots hoping to stop that spear from entering his range if possible as he continued his slashing fit with four more slashes his eyes trained were the yellow spear had last been, his mask helping keep the dust and dirt out of his eyes that his gale shield kicked up around him from it's activation.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Railway heist.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Railway heist.    Railway heist.  EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 2:31 pm

"Well, in that case your a little smarter than i first though." She responded to his first comment. He was busy eyeing up her weapons. "My name? I might tell you if you can land a hit with that sword of yours." She replied with a coy smile. Then she burst out laughing. "I'm sorry did you just say that? Clementine winds? What, do you eat a lot of oranges and it makes you a little windy? is that really something you should say to a woman when your hitting on her?" 

Graham kicked up a torrent of dust that made seeing hard. However Diath just closed her eyes so that her vision switched to heat based. The man aimed attacks at her red spear which knockd it from her grasp, but that left her hand free. She dashed under his slashes and slammed the butt of the spear towards the back of his knee as she scuttled past his legs. She rolled trough the dirt with a swish of her skirts and used the momentum to throw herself back onto her feet. Sliding back she reversed the grip on her spear, raised it, and launched it with the power of a cero at graham.

She flipped backwards, one hand touching the ground as the red spear materialised in her free hand, and finished the flip by landing firmly on her feet. She was glad she'd gone with a skirt rather than jeans, they would have been far to restrictive and made her flexible fighting style harder to use. Fighting in yuroiuchi's weighted armor would have been easier.
Back to top Go down
Ryoko
Ryoko

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Railway heist.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Railway heist.    Railway heist.  EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 8:04 pm

He felt the butt of the spear slamming into the flesh behind his knee. His leg buckled beneath him as he fell to the ground he used his momentum to move forward, tucking himself into a ball to roll as he fell. When he stood up he caught a glimpse of a spear head as his movement continued, the head of the spear nearly hitting him in the face as he moved. He looked back over the the woman as he used his gale shield to now blow the dust out of the air. He was intrigued by the fact that she was capable of retrieving a spear without going to pick it up. He smiled looking back at what was the train car they had been on, slightly curious of if he could climb the train in the time it would take her to pin him to the side of it. He shook the thought from his mind as he unsheathed his blade creating 5 more red lines in the air. As he slammed his sword into it's sheath he sprinted behind the lines prepared to meet the opposition of her spears. His hand resting upon his sword sheath and hilt. "You may find my name funny. Doesn't mean it'll change the nature of my last name."
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Railway heist.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Railway heist.    Railway heist.  EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 11:11 pm

(I'm going to approve graham as a 1-5 now, because I've seen enough to know you can handle it Congradulations. Ps this is now over, sorry. XD we'll have to pick it up another time.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Railway heist.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Railway heist.    Railway heist.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Railway heist.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Activities :: Site Challenges-
Jump to: