Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Ashe Inc Equipment I_vote_lcapAshe Inc Equipment I_voting_barAshe Inc Equipment I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Ashe Inc Equipment I_vote_lcapAshe Inc Equipment I_voting_barAshe Inc Equipment I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Ashe Inc Equipment Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Ashe Inc Equipment Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Ashe Inc Equipment Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Ashe Inc Equipment Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Ashe Inc Equipment Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Ashe Inc Equipment Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Ashe Inc Equipment Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Ashe Inc Equipment Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Ashe Inc Equipment Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Ashe Inc Equipment Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Ashe Inc Equipment Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Ashe Inc Equipment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Ashe Inc Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Ashe Inc Equipment   Ashe Inc Equipment EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 2:11 pm

Item name: Batzooka

Description: A large rocket launcher that fires a cluster of 6 small homing rockets. By pressing a button near the back of the weapon it transforms into an over sized club.

Effect: It weights about 100lbs. It is made with high quality metals, and is as strong as Zan steel. The rockets spread before shooting forward and home in on the target. Each rocket explodes with the force equivalent to hado 33, with a 5 foot blast radius.

Comes with 3 rounds, including the one already loaded.

Price: 800

Number of it you have/possible/allowed: 1

Item name: Power sword

Description: Based on technology used in her overdrive battle suit, Gaige developed this power sword. It is 4 foot long in total, with a 2 inch wide blade. Made with Quality materials it is as strong as Zanpakuto and very hard to break. It also keeps its keen edge despite being heated up when its effect is active.

Effect: Shocking blade: When the trigger below the hand guard is pulled, electricity will begin to course through the blade and heat it. It drastically increases the cutting power of the sword, so that it can pierce strong hierro and cut through metal. It also delivers a shock equivalent to a bala upon landing a blow, adding a little extra damage. The effect lasts for 5 posts, with a 3 post cooldown.

Price: 800

Item name: Power sword Variants

Description: If you something a little different to the powersword, you can buy one of these variants. There is the choice of axe, halberd, greatsword greatsword or daggers. Variants cost more because they are bigger, or in the case of the daggers there are two.

Effect: Axe: This 4 foot handled axe has a heavy single sided head with a spike on the reverse side. It is made exactly like the Powersword, with the trigger for Shocking blade just below the axe head.
Halberd: Think, an axe with a six foot long handle and a spear head and hook on the reverse side of the wide axe head. The trigger is on the lower part of the handle.

Greatsword: This weapon is almost six feet long with a wide heavy blade that delivers heavy blows. Add the Shocking blade, and this varient becomes a deadly monster. The trigger is below the crossguard.

Daggers: These matching pair of daggers are the only time you'll ever be able to own two power swords. They are 2 foot long each, and can have their shocking blade effect activated separately or at the same time. The triggers are below the crossguard.

Price: 1000

Number of it you have/possible/allowed: 1 Variant of your choice. If you pick the daggers you get 2. You cannot have one of these and a powersword.

Item name: Impact Gauntlets

Description: A pair of gauntlets that cover the Arms up to the elbow. Impact Gauntlets are made with high quality metals that are as strong as Zan steel. Impact Gauntlets are a perfect choice for those who use hand to hand combat allot, and grant protection against blades in a fight.

Effect: Impact gauntlets aren't just fancy protective gear. They have energy thrusters that use Reiatsu built into the arm. Activating them is similar to using blur or shunpo energy consumption wise. It is best to activate them as during a punch or finger thrust. It increases the speed of the punch 3 fold, doubling the damage with a successful hit. Each gauntlet can do this once a post. Caution must be taken when using though, the sudden increase in speed can cause harm to inexperienced users with little hand to hand knowledge, and training may be required.

Price: 600

Number of it you have/possible/allowed: 1 pair.

Item name: SPT boots

Description: A pair of armored boots designed after The STP augmentation installed in Gaige's feet. They work the same way, and allow the wearer to airwalk and increase the hight of their jump by boosting with them, or increase their mobility and dodging effectiveness. These boots are armored and are as strong as zan steel. They go up to about halfway up the shin. Very useful for hand to hand users.

Effect: An alternative method of airwalking to the coalition floaters. It propels reiatsu out of the base of the boot. A more powerful burst can also be used to boost the hight of your jumps or alter your current trajectory to avoid an attack. Boosting uses the same amount of energy as blur, but doesn't actually make you move like blur.

Price: 400

Number of it you have/possible/allowed: 1 pair

Item name: Melta bomb

Description: A flat, disk shaped explosive device. Can be thrown like a frisbie or planted. The user must arm it by holding a button on the fron and pulling a pin. Once active it can be set off with a detonator.

Effect: Explodes with high heat energy, at the force of a cero when detonated. Can be used to set a trap, or just throw it at your enemy and blow it. Can cause burns to bare skin.

Price: 400 each

Number of it you have/possible/allowed: 3  

Item name: Artemis Mk IV

Description: A pc mounted on the arm, with a visor that acts as a display. It is the predecessor to Gaige's Artemis Mk V, and despite being an older model is still very useful, especially to those who cannot sense.

Effect: This little arm mounted pc can be used to detect reiatsu, surf the web, proform multiple tasks and record data. There is an inbuilt gps system that can show the users location, can track tracking devices and registered reiatu signatures. The device also displays reiatsu signatures on the map, and comes with a visor like pair of glasses to act as an aid in battle, by keeping track of her alies and enemies. It can not detect reiatsu that is suppressed, or bounto's, but can tell the power of the owners of any it can sense and can sense the type. It can also detect Reiatsu buildups and give warning when there is danger. If you cannot sense, you can when wearing this. It is protected from Emp and will shut down momentarily when it detects an Emp.

Price: 300

Number of it you have/possible/allowed: 1.

Item name: Reactive armor

Description: This special body armor covers the neck, chest shoulders and waist. It is not made of solid metal, but instead thousands of nanobots. It can take on any appearance the wearer wishes, and can go above or below clothes. You don't need to wear padding under it like normal body armor, as it takes the impact unless peirced or hit with a strong force, such as a strength orientated character swinging a mace. It can be easily put on and romoved, as you simply have to touch it to put it on, and touch its stand again to have it remove itself.

Effect: Reactive armor grants the wearer protection equivalent to strong hierro. But that is not its only purpose. When it is pierced, nanobots will react and fill the breach, repairing the broken section of the armor. The nanobots will also repair the wound and stop bleeding, however they will not go below the skin or enter the body, and repair only surface damage. They also only repair damage to the body under the armor, so they will not go down your arm to heal a cut on your hand, even if you put your hand on your chest. Reactive armor bends with the body and does not hamper movement.

Price: 1500

Last edited by Zenke on Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Ashe Inc Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashe Inc Equipment   Ashe Inc Equipment EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 1:16 am

On the power sword, I assume by cut through metal that's not including zanpakuto/equivs.

Yeah...that's all...everything else looks good...the artemis thing might be a tad over priced considering The Coalition's Visor price. But that's it.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Ashe Inc Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashe Inc Equipment   Ashe Inc Equipment EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 11:51 am

That is correct sir, unless the tier difference is huge or permission is given. Usual rules for that kind of thing.

Well its more than just a visor, but suggested price drop? down to 500?
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Ashe Inc Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashe Inc Equipment   Ashe Inc Equipment EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 2:01 pm

I don't see it being that much more. I'd recommend something closer to 350 to 400...and I still think that might be a little bit of a rip-off. It doesn't do that much more than the Visor. But your choice on the price on it. Nothing else seems under/overpriced.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Ashe Inc Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashe Inc Equipment   Ashe Inc Equipment EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 2:21 pm

Alright i'll take your advice and drop it to 300 flat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ashe Inc Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashe Inc Equipment   Ashe Inc Equipment Empty

Back to top Go down

Ashe Inc Equipment
Page 1 of 1