Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Rune Blade Tourney Finals (Garanzo) I_vote_lcapRune Blade Tourney Finals (Garanzo) I_voting_barRune Blade Tourney Finals (Garanzo) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rune Blade Tourney Finals (Garanzo) I_vote_lcapRune Blade Tourney Finals (Garanzo) I_voting_barRune Blade Tourney Finals (Garanzo) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Rune Blade Tourney Finals (Garanzo) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Rune Blade Tourney Finals (Garanzo) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Rune Blade Tourney Finals (Garanzo) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Rune Blade Tourney Finals (Garanzo) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Rune Blade Tourney Finals (Garanzo) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Rune Blade Tourney Finals (Garanzo) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Rune Blade Tourney Finals (Garanzo) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Rune Blade Tourney Finals (Garanzo) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Rune Blade Tourney Finals (Garanzo) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Rune Blade Tourney Finals (Garanzo) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Rune Blade Tourney Finals (Garanzo) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Rune Blade Tourney Finals (Garanzo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Rune Blade Tourney Finals (Garanzo) Empty
PostSubject: Rune Blade Tourney Finals (Garanzo)   Rune Blade Tourney Finals (Garanzo) EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 7:08 pm

The silverette walked into the arena. He had made it past the first round against the vizard chick. Now he was up against an arrancar. The arena was 300 yards in diameter and 300 yards up.

Yuri wore grey sweatpants this time, along with a light jacket and a white tank top. He had a general plan...he was gonna fight more defensively this time. Shirasu Khan was his opponent's name. As the intercom said "Fight!", Yuri blurred away, keeping a 100 yard distance between them. And waited to see what types of spells this guy will throw at him...
Back to top Go down
Kazama

PostSubject: Re: Rune Blade Tourney Finals (Garanzo)   Rune Blade Tourney Finals (Garanzo) EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 10:20 pm

Shirasu was wearing his typical robes, with his power currently under the seal still. He watched his opponent carefully, taking a full measure of the man, full measure and yet no action yet, just watching for now, his arms hanging loosely at his side. He was a mostly defensive fighter himself and would be the last person to jump the gun. "So, you are my opponent? Yuri? A pleasure to meet you." he said, opening up with pleasentries, his right hand going behind his back and his left hand crossing at his waist as he bowed.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Rune Blade Tourney Finals (Garanzo)   Rune Blade Tourney Finals (Garanzo) EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 11:38 pm

Yuri snorted. "Like I care. I'm here to do one thing and one thing only. Win!" Thirty balls of light hovered around Shirasu and surrounded him. The farthest one from the arrancar was 50 feet from him, while the closest was only 10 feet from him. His basic shine spell, strength and speed of a bala.

So much for not being the one to do the first strike. He pointed his finger at the man. From behind, right after the Shine spells had fired, a red magic circle appeared and fired a "beam" of fire the strength of a cero. Let's see how the guy reacts to that.

Edit: 4 days you have not posted. I should have disqualified you earlier for not saying anything sooner. Yuri is the winner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rune Blade Tourney Finals (Garanzo)   Rune Blade Tourney Finals (Garanzo) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rune Blade Tourney Finals (Garanzo)
Page 1 of 1