Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
The monster and the human (safnax vrs graham) I_vote_lcapThe monster and the human (safnax vrs graham) I_voting_barThe monster and the human (safnax vrs graham) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
The monster and the human (safnax vrs graham) I_vote_lcapThe monster and the human (safnax vrs graham) I_voting_barThe monster and the human (safnax vrs graham) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
The monster and the human (safnax vrs graham) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
The monster and the human (safnax vrs graham) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
The monster and the human (safnax vrs graham) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
The monster and the human (safnax vrs graham) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
The monster and the human (safnax vrs graham) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
The monster and the human (safnax vrs graham) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
The monster and the human (safnax vrs graham) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
The monster and the human (safnax vrs graham) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
The monster and the human (safnax vrs graham) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

The monster and the human (safnax vrs graham) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

The monster and the human (safnax vrs graham) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

The monster and the human (safnax vrs graham)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Avassul
Avassul

The monster and the human (safnax vrs graham) Empty
PostSubject: The monster and the human (safnax vrs graham)   The monster and the human (safnax vrs graham) EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 1:57 am

safanx  open a gargantua above  a city he  loved the night time in the  human world. although  it  was  natural  for an Arrancar  to love the  darkness, since most  were born into it. To  him  safanx always  found how the city  lights flickered like the  star's in there  night sky  it was  just  getting  dark, this  was his time of pride, he hated  the  extrem brightness of there day's.

safanx flew  down  to about  50ft, above the  tallest  building,  and  started  looking  for  place's  would be  easy to  get  a "snack".Safanx searched  high and low for  a  good place to make  his  vantage point, it  was above a  small square. there  was  some celebration  going  on.He knew  he  was in south  america just  exact point was  unclear.

" oooh....Now  that  look's like that my  pray  right there" speaking  softly  to himself. while  eyeing up a  girl heading down a  small side  street. she  was  pretty, she  was above  5'8 ebony skin, and  had  long  black hair, she  seemed not  to have  a  care in the  world, little  did  she  know  that  this  might  be  the worst and  last night  in the  world.
 safanx  expanded  his wings, with one  flap his was  air born, a  second  he  was  above her, a  third he was swooping  down behide her.Safanx  landed softy  behide her she only  had  a spilt  second  to scream, which  she did , to safanx's  disappointment, As  punishment he pined her to the  wall and  puched  her  once in the solar  pelxous,so  she  would even  find it  hard to breath. All the  while  his  engery  spiking  up and  down  like  crazy caught up in the moments of  the hunt, and  the kill that  was about to happen...
Back to top Go down
Ryoko
Ryoko

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: The monster and the human (safnax vrs graham)   The monster and the human (safnax vrs graham) EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:36 pm

He had been enjoying his night, he spun a cup around and downed his drink. He sometimes wished he cared enough to drink alcohol, yet in reality he hated the taste it's self. Always preferring a beverage like root beer instead. He hadn't expected for anything to happen that night, as cheers surrounded him he heard a scream, the split second that it lasted in the crowd was enough for him to discern it from the rest. He blurred through the ground reaching the edge of an alley way. His entire body facing off to the side, his weapon hidden behind him as he turned his head and looked down the alley. Just enough excitement laid in that alley, his red hair shined in the night light, the red and white along his blazer accented by the light and shadows cast across is from lights on the buildings. His gloved hands seeming to blur into motion as his entire body pivoted. 

Red lines being gouged into the air as sparks flew off of the buildings walls around him, cuts appearing in the walls, he let out a yip loud enough for the thing at the other end of the alley to hear, "Might wanna move!" When he finished a blade appeared within his hand, he spun it once before slamming it down into his sheath,  eight lines of compress air flying out. Two horizontal, two vertical, four aimed upward in different degrees to create a net of flying slashes. He didn't care if the women at the end of the alley with his target was injured or not from his attack, he had just found something exciting to get him away from the party.
Back to top Go down
Avassul
Avassul

PostSubject: Re: The monster and the human (safnax vrs graham)   The monster and the human (safnax vrs graham) EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 4:37 am

Safanx about to feast on her  lovely  soul when, this person started to  approach him from behinde , giving  away his  location be telling  him he  might  want to move...safanx then felt two slashes  horizontally on his  back, wings, and  hitting off his  great-sword. then tossing the  woman 15 foot into the air and as  he  turn'ed  received two vertical slices to face  chest  and abdomen... he herro was  strong enough to take most of the  damage  no blood had been draw.

safanx  drew his sword which  happened  to be just  as  big  as  him and as  wide but  he  made it  look like it  was  light as a feather, swinging  it  with ease  wiht one  hand.
Now that the man had  his up most attention, safanx focus full on him, his new "pray" licking his  lips, he  chraged  right at the  man  with  his  top  speed, leave little time for  much and  trusting his great-sword hard as he could but it was  hard to  tell with  his  look of  constant  disdain and  calmness  firmly planted across his face.

what  ever the out come of his  chrage attack he would sonido above the man un-leasing 10 bala from above 3 aim'ed at the man the other's aimed  at  either building  hoping that  they  would Collapsed  upon him. Safanx  then sonido'ed  back about  30 ft awaiting a counter attack  on a  roof top, that is  if the  man survived...
Back to top Go down
Ryoko
Ryoko

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: The monster and the human (safnax vrs graham)   The monster and the human (safnax vrs graham) EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 6:56 am

When he saw the creature before him go to grab his sword he had unsheathed his and had prepared to fire off a round from his rifle, but his eyes caught the sudden movement and he had already begun to move out of the way instead of firing. Spinning out of the way he caught the glimpse of the creature leaping up into the air in the motion of his racial stepping. The next thing he knew he had a ball of energy planted into his chest. Taking the first in the chest, the second in the leg and dodging the third he ran up the building. Hearing an explosion to his left he leapt upward and blurred trying to reach the roof top as he heard debris landing in the alley. When he reached the roof he disregarded the creature for a moment, jamming his sword into it's sheath the lock activating and he leapt upward into the air, arms outstretched as he caught the women. Landing down on the building again he put her down and pointed out a staircase telling her to run.

When he turned back he had already pulled his blade out and fired off two rifle shots, blurring along side the bullets he unsheathed his blade again, fighting in Iaido style. He slashed repeatedly four times in quick succession, each aimed along the mans body starting with the back of the knees up to the head. He was hoping at least one of the cuts would be strong enough to cut through the mans skins, realizing what had first caught his attack was a hierro. After the attack he would leap back and prepare himself for a counter attack. "That blast to my chest kinda hurt you know. Then again, being slashed up probably doesn't feel good either."
Back to top Go down
Avassul
Avassul

PostSubject: Re: The monster and the human (safnax vrs graham)   The monster and the human (safnax vrs graham) EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 3:38 am

Safanx surprised by the man's speed. then the man in raged Safanx by catching and placing his filthy hands upon his dinner... this he would not tolerate.
Safanx heard gun shoot's as the man turn his attention back to him, then lost sight of him for a second, Safanx sunido'ed out of the bullets path, the man appeared in front of him un-leasing four stirke upon him safanx swung his sword deflecting the one aimed his knee's leaving himself open receiving two his midrift and chest blocking the final one aimed at his head.

Safanx sunido out of sight for a moment the reappeared before the man with the woman being held by his tail Safanx crushed her neck with ease.His expression never once breaking from his calluse look. then he fired a bala aimed for the man's chest. he would sunido above him about 20ft or so. then decided to get serious. Safanx spoke to the man.
" This is for touching my food with those filthy unworthy hands of your's"
Safanx roar'ed as he charged up his riatsu. Never breaking eye contact with the man.
"Fly and destroy, Dragoones"

The sword glows Purple and black as he puts his left hand up to it. He then rakes his hand along the length of the blade, with a swift motion, while calling out its release command, in turn releasing a torrent of spiritual power that causes tremendous gusts of wind in the immediate vicinity. Safanx alters drastically, the wings on his back move lower , his horns grow and become red towards the tips his hollow bone is hidden behind his long sliver hair and he grains black bone like armor on his shoulders and from his forearms to his knuckles, his nails elongate and become zan steel strong, for the most part the front of his body his unarmored,his back is armor raps around to his covering his rips.he also gets his black bone -like armor form the waist down guilded with gold metal plates and his also covers his feetwiht flame like designs on the back of his waist he has a split coat tail
Safanx sunido's 5ft infront of him and fire's his Belflamea Creo out of his hollow hole in his neck.
then follow's it up with a barage or swift kickes and punch's 3 kicks two at mid level the 3rd a sweeping kick followed up with a left-right-left-left punch combo finished with a claw strike with his right hand.
Back to top Go down
Ryoko
Ryoko

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: The monster and the human (safnax vrs graham)   The monster and the human (safnax vrs graham) EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 5:02 pm

(Ooc: posted this from my phone so sorry if there's any problems)
He stumbled and broke into a backwards roll from the force of the bala colliding with his chest. When he finished the roll and was standing his face, or atleast what showed of it, showed that he was disappointed that he had wasted the energy trying to save the woman. Following his opponent he heard him yell something, then his form began to shift and change. Coating himself within a black skeletal like armor across his legs. He caught a glimpse of a black and green flame before he began to preform a front flip. His entire back began to burn and feel like a cero had just gone across his back as the flames licked across his back. When he landed he began to throw his arms and legs in the motion of blockin the punches and kicks. He leapt over the sweeping kick and began to shift back and forth blocking the punches towards him, then he saw a flash of claws in his vision. Glad his Iaido could come in handy he pulled his blade out and blocked the claws. The force pushing him back.

As he slid back he created five new red streaks in the air around him, each horizontally placed. After he sheathed his blade he blurred towards his opponent putting pressure on his enemy slashing three times before blurring out of the way of his own attack that he had sped ahead of. Resheathing his blade he began to charge energy into his sheath as the designs along his blazer, gloves, and mask began to glow brighter, the white on his blazers left shoulder glowing along with his mask. "Unwothy hands will be the same hands that rip those precious wings right off your being! Then ill have so much fun cutting you to pieces!", as he finished speaking he ripped into laughter a more sadistic smile taking his face now as be glanced over at the man.
Back to top Go down
Avassul
Avassul

PostSubject: Re: The monster and the human (safnax vrs graham)   The monster and the human (safnax vrs graham) EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 2:57 am

when he raced towards the man to attack he noticed the man had uptaned armor resembling a skelical structure, this was rather unique safanx like it, the man was able to follow all of his stirkes,
then his claw forces the man back as his slid back he fromed some red lines that shot at safanx the man was gone and then appeared infront of him and begain slashing at him, safanx dodged then with ease making it look like they were slow enough that he only had to move an inch or some to dodge them. then he dissapear but safanx caught his movement it was impressive the speed, forgeting the inbond red stirkes, a spilt second before they hit, one hitting his chest another cliping his left leg, he caught two of them with his claw like hands crushing them, the thrid he jumped over. the man bosted a treat that he would remove his wings.

safanx's distaste for the man could no longer be hidden beneat his clam bravo. Safanx unleashed a rather animistic roar and the locked his eye upon the man and spoke
" you dare presume you can even touch me? i wil admit your speed is impressive but none the less you will not win this fight and i shall consume your soul as my reward"
using his right foot to start safanx shoots off towards the man destroying half of the buliding behind him with the power safanx put in to his right foot to push off of, speed toward the man only to disapear about a foot before the man reapearing a 100th of a second later to the back right hand side punching so hard if it hits , most like fliging the man into a building across the street if block safanx shoots of his belaflamea bala point blank range into the mans back, if his punch hits safanx will speed to the other side of the building to hit the man up into the air with an all mightly kick to his left ripcage.
Back to top Go down
Ryoko
Ryoko

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: The monster and the human (safnax vrs graham)   The monster and the human (safnax vrs graham) EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 5:42 pm

He couldn't fully follow the mans movements the moment he vanished he already felt the burning pain of where the blow would collide with his body. Even though he knew he had the speed to be capable of moving himself completely out of the way he tried to throw up his blades sheath to block the attack. The sheath barely missing were it's intended mark was meant to be as he took a blow his shoulder flying back like a pinwheel. He took advantage of his opponents last charge however. His foot caught a piece of flying debris as he turned himself about face and unsheathed his blade to slash at his trailing opponent before leaping further away back to a safe distance.

Turning to look back at his opponent standing there he shook his head then spoke, "Even if I can't beat you, I won't allow you to eat my soul. I have to much to continue for." He placed his hand upon his mask and looked up into the sky. Gritting his teeth he looked back down at the man his resolve settled. He continued pumping his energy into his sheath blade charging an attack that he hoped this man would be too prideful to refuse them trading blows. He just had to make sure he would be capable of trading a blow with the man when the time came. He kept his blade sheathed and kept his teeth gritted until finally relaxing and laughing, "Come on now, come on! Don't tell me your simply going to just let me have the offensive now because I've gotten away just barely! You of all people seem to have enough pride." As he finished he began hopping from foot to foot prepared to blur or sprint if he had too.
Back to top Go down
Avassul
Avassul

PostSubject: Re: The monster and the human (safnax vrs graham)   The monster and the human (safnax vrs graham) EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 1:57 pm

Safanx follow the man with his eyes not moving a muscle just stairing at him, his eyes would betray his face that looks clam as a still watered lake but beneat the surface his rage engulfing him like a sun exploding, his face showing no signs of what is happening beneath his skin, looking rather relaxed, he listen to the man trying to goad him into attacking him again,
"you think to highly of yourself to believe such words from a worms mouth could reach those of gods let alone offen one such as me, yes i have pride but i shan't be goaded by the likes of you!
I shall erase you from existence but i shan't do it for any other reason than you touched my food. one doesn't stroll into a bear cage slap it and steal its food an expect to live, this is what you have done you gotten between me and my pray, now i shall slaughter you till your remains are but dust on the wind!"

he fanishes before the man appearing above him charging his cero Bellflame shooting it at the man, then reappearing on the building oppsite, what looks some what painfull act Safanx remove his horn and forms and hilt,blade of purple and black riatsu froms into and blade then safanx creates belfire and it is sucked on to the sword,creating a solid blade covered in belfire.( bala or so worth of extra damage because of the belfire (acid/fire)..if you have problem just let me know)
Safanx takes a side ways stance with the blade in front of him pointing vertically rather than horizontally, and says to man weather doged his cero or not " now shall we continue our little dance? eh?"the corner of right side of his mouth froming the smallest of grins awaiting the next attack from the man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The monster and the human (safnax vrs graham)   The monster and the human (safnax vrs graham) Empty

Back to top Go down

The monster and the human (safnax vrs graham)
Page 1 of 1