Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
The Princess Roars I_vote_lcapThe Princess Roars I_voting_barThe Princess Roars I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
The Princess Roars I_vote_lcapThe Princess Roars I_voting_barThe Princess Roars I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
The Princess Roars Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
The Princess Roars Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
The Princess Roars Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
The Princess Roars Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
The Princess Roars Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
The Princess Roars Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
The Princess Roars Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
The Princess Roars Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
The Princess Roars Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

The Princess Roars Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

The Princess Roars Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

The Princess Roars

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

The Princess Roars Empty
PostSubject: The Princess Roars   The Princess Roars EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 1:58 am

The ground shivered for a mile deep within Menos Forest as Tara was unleashing her full hollow might within her first resurreccion to relieve pent up energy from her time suppressing her powers with her ring. It felt wonderful to be acting normal again! She roared and released more and more energy to the point of shattering the physical bodies of nearby weak gillians and absorbing their reishi into her own body causing her to feel full and refreshed for the first time in a long time!

She just kept outpouring her power while in first release. She needed to keep feeling alive and normal again. After being "human" again for so many months she was about to go crazy with being restrained and she was loving every second of this.

"FIGHT ME!" her voice thundered across the dark depths of the forest as the destroyer of the espada continued pouring out the maximum her regular resurreccion would allow without forcing her Segunda to release.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Rase
Rase

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

The Princess Roars Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Princess Roars   The Princess Roars EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 4:11 am

Stepping out of the darkness stood a man wearing the standard Arrancar uniform consisting of a white vest like jacket, a black sash around the top of his white hakama, black tabi and white zōri. As he stepped out of the darkness he could be seen rubbing the inside of his right ear with his pinky as he dawned a stern look on his face.. "Yada, yada.... Such noise, Its unbecoming." Standing before her was a man standing 6' in height with a muscular build  and a noticeable Espada number on his shoulder. "Such a roar could wake the dead.. No?" Keeping his distance as he spoke the man kept a cool and dignified demeanor before beginning to move closer..

"Well aren't you the strong one" He replied as he paced around eyeing up the female before him.. "Definitely someone to be feared no doubt.. But what if I told you I could give you what you really desired... What you really want?" A sadistic grin then appeared upon his face as he stopped several yards away from the female knowing she was a force to be reckoned with.. "What if I told you that I could help you on your quest for power... Your quest for true dominance?" Keirn then turned his sights away from the woman and chuckled "All I would need from you is the knowledge that I could follow you in this journey" The smug man then turned and bowed. "I can be your foot soldier if you will, setting everything in motion for your rise to supremacy" The man then stood with a confident expression as he awaited the powerful females response.  
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

The Princess Roars Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Princess Roars   The Princess Roars EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 8:11 pm

Tara looked over in the direction of the man before he had appeared visually because her super accurate hearing heard his approach. He then started being slightly rude by complaining about her relieving stress by pumping out hollow energy by the truck loads. After the big man got closer he started mentioning how he could help her get more power and how he was willing to be her soldier and what not. She didn't really care about any of that but she didn't have a reason to send him away either.

"You must be new around here then if you honestly don't know who I am." She said as she raised her right hand and revealed the Numero Uno Mark only given to the Primera Espada, "I am not just powerful I am the MOST powerful of the Espada.. not counting Lord Angrim of course." She scoffed as she looked him over. She couldn't feel spiritual energy so she couldn't gauge how strong he really was. If he was going to be her soldier then he at least needed to prove himself.

Her skin suddenly lightened as she reverted from resurreccion plus her eyes went from red to brown and she cracked her neck while she pulled her golden dagger lengthed zanpaktou from behind her, "Anyone who wants to follow me should at least prove they can fight. So lets see what you've got so I can see how much potential you have." She thought for a second after saying that and it was clear on her face she was thinking too, "After that maybe we'll keep talking about that rambling of yours concerning greater heights of power."
Back to top Go down
Rase
Rase

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

The Princess Roars Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Princess Roars   The Princess Roars EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 9:28 pm

Keirn listened as the powerful woman spoke of being the Primera Espada and how she was the strongest, only second to Lord Angrim. A smile then appeared upon Keirn's face as he heard this before beginning to walk towards the woman who had just reverted back to her base form. "My, my... The most powerful Espada under Lord Angrim's command. Well that's quite a feat in itself." The confident Keirn then stopped and stood now only a few feet from the woman before hearing her speak again, this time about Keirn and how he should prove his worth against the might of the Primera.

With his grin widening as he began to rub his head Keirn responded. "Well, I wasn't planing on this, but, I guess it can not be helped now can it" With that said Keirn reached his hand out to his right side where a small portal appeared and pulled from it his zanpakuto. "This should be interesting." He then said as he slowly back peddled readying for combat. "I know this may be a stupid request on my part but, I would like you to make the first move Primera. I want to know just how horrifying you can be." and with that said Keirn raised his blade and took a defensive stance as an excited expression quickly dawned his wicked face.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

The Princess Roars Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Princess Roars   The Princess Roars EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 11:43 pm

She frowned slightly as he started to ask her to move first. She didn't mind it but it did kind of ruin the point of having asked him to show off. Oh well, with a bang she had sonido'd behind him while slightly off the ground by a foot and a half and stabbed for the back of his head while a white bladed dirk formed and slashed at the front of his right knee and a black similar looking dirk formed over his left shoulder and tried to stab into that. As soon as that ended she would land on her feet and snap her fingers in her free hand causing a sonic wave to try and slam itself into Keirn's torso after curving it around him from behind once.

She then hopped back a step and fired a cero that was twice as strong as normal cero from her free hand before sonido'ing further back to stay out of range of her own blast. Her hand had been burnt by the sheer force of her own cero but it was slowly healing.. it would be fine in a few more minutes by her guess and that was normal. All of Tara's cero were exceedingly more dangerous than your standard Arrancar.. but they did have certain drawbacks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Princess Roars Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Princess Roars   The Princess Roars Empty

Back to top Go down

The Princess Roars
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Hueco Mundo :: Menos Forest-
Jump to: