Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Jeremiah Jameson III I_vote_lcapJeremiah Jameson III I_voting_barJeremiah Jameson III I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Jeremiah Jameson III I_vote_lcapJeremiah Jameson III I_voting_barJeremiah Jameson III I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Jeremiah Jameson III Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Jeremiah Jameson III Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Jeremiah Jameson III Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Jeremiah Jameson III Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Jeremiah Jameson III Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Jeremiah Jameson III Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Jeremiah Jameson III Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Jeremiah Jameson III Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Jeremiah Jameson III Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Jeremiah Jameson III Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Jeremiah Jameson III Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Jeremiah Jameson III

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

Jeremiah Jameson III Empty
PostSubject: Jeremiah Jameson III   Jeremiah Jameson III EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 12:46 am

Basic Information

Name: (Father) Jeremiah Jameson the III
True Age: 1290 years and 51 days old
Sex: Male
Birthdate: Dec 13, 793
Personality: Jeremiah is the most sadistic, catholic, priest, who is also Irish, that has ever walked the earth. Jeremiah, when he doesn't get his periodic fightings, will get fidgety and be full of pent-up rage. He will also think of nothing but fighting and killing anything that comes in his way.

Jeremiah is also the kind of person who acts before he thinks when he fights. When he isn't fighting, Jeremiah is somewhat listenable to. Somewhat, because he if the person he isn't talking to isn't a human, he will try to kill them because, in his head, all other races that aren't human are "Heathens." He will try to kill or attack these "Heathens" unless he is told or convinced otherwise. Even then he might act a little hostile.

Jeremiah doesn't look like it, but he is actually the fatherly type. Hell, he's way more than that... He wants to make sure that every child and orphan he meets are happy and content. He'll even sacrifice his own left arm just to save one ill-tempered child.

When Jeremiah gets drunk, he becomes the most passive and nicest person in the galaxy. Even if someone decided to kick him in the crotch while Jeremiah is drunk, he'll just smile, laugh, and say to the person who did it, "Nice one..." If someone did this when Jeremiah was sober, however, Jeremiah would smash 4 of their ribs, snap all of their fingers backwards, and then throw them out or into a window.

Jeremiah, when he is talking to his higher-ups, is obedient as a dog. He'll do his best to try and do everything that he is asked to do by his higher-ups up to perfection. He won't question, argue, or disobey his higher-ups, unless there is a morality issue (which doesn't involve drinking). However, he would track and kill the higher-ups if they would ever so much as betray him.

Likes: God, Killing "Heathens", Praying, and drinking lots of alcohol, helping the orphans that live in the church
Fears/Hates: Failing to fulfill God's Will, Dying before fulfilling God's Will, Disobeying God's Will, and Hangovers

Character Appearance

Height: 6 feet; 4 inches
Weight: 217 lbs
Physical Traits:____ Jeremiah Jameson III Father10Jeremiah Jameson III Alexander_Anderson_4
(Yes... I had to get 2 different pictures, because the Hellsing creators didn't give Alexander Anderson [character that Jeremiah is based on] a DECENT full body shot that also gave good face details...)

Clothing: Same as the picture above, except there is no paper flying around him (xD)

Accessories: 4 Cross-shaped pendants, that Jeremiah made himself (One around his neck, one on the left wrist, one on the right wrist, and finally one more that is located in a little secret compartment that he Jeremiah had crafted out of the rubber-sole-heel of his right boot). In fact, he uses them as weapons in his 2nd release form, which will be given later. What the Cross-shaped pendants really are, are hollow cross pendants that are filled with 'blessed' (meaning able to hurt any race...) C4 moldings. There is enough C4 to cause a huge explosive inferno in a 10 foot radius around Jeremiah. The Cross-Shaped pendants were made of obsidian that were coated in pure silver, so they are able to withstand the explosion. The explosive trigger is located inside the pendant, and it is made available to press by pulling the top of the cross, which reveals a golden button-trigger. As soon as Jeremiah presses the button, the explosion will occur.

Another accesory is the first Gutenberg Bible... Technically, a copy of the first Gutenberg bible because he had used his special powers to copy the Gutenberg Bible, which he had made the bible and each and every page invincible to anything and everything, plus they will be able to block anything. However, they have no real fighting use.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Fights at high speed

Strengths: Close-Quarters Combat, Medium range combat, Long range combat, thrown weapons, physical strength (is able to lift a school bus), great decision maker (meaning whether he should do this attack, that attack, avoid that attack or block it, etc... You wouldn't think he was doing this because he fights like an animal, but he actually does that), stamina, speed (when it deals with his hands and arms... As in he is able to stab someone twice, however it would seem as if he had only stabbed that person once), and is able to sense the faintest of reiatsu/spiritual-pressure.

Weaknesses: Speed (when dealing with legs... As in running and sprinting), Anger Management, Reckless, Hand-To-Hand combat (is just regular at this, however I would think that this would count as a weakness), poor eyesight w/o glasses, and very impatient.

Abilities & Weapons

Weapon: Jesus & Christ
Appearance:Jeremiah Jameson III Father11
Father Jeremiah's two blades were made with obsidian that were coated in pure silver. The blade was made of pure silver, however the hilt is only obsidian (no coating) which has been carefully smoothed by one of the greatest weapon makers of all time, who had molded the hilts, the part that Jeremiah grabs onto, so that Jeremiah's hands grip the machete-like blades perfectly. Jeremiah then had the Pope bless it as soon as he first received it.

Powers: Jeremiah has the ability to duplicate anything that he has on his person that is at least 6 inches away from his skin. Jeremiah doesn't actually use the ACTUAL blades, he just has them in the inside of his coat. Jeremiah then is able to duplicate them just by thinking about it. However, he preferably puts his hands into his coat and then duplicates them. After duplication, they have the exact same qualities as the exact original. The only limits to this ability are that only inanimate objects can be duplicated and that they can't be larger than himself. Also, he can only duplicate his blades at a rate of 8 copies at a single time (8 copies per post). Plus, he can duplicate a copy, however the effectiveness of the newer copy drops by 75%... Meaning that they are only 25% as useful, so he likes to have the originals at a single time. [Extra info: The only things that he usually duplicates on a day to day basis are his C4 filled cross pendants AND his machete-blades, because they are usually the only useful things that he carries with him all the time) ALSO, Jeremiah can use psychic abilities on objects that he has copied)

Primary Stage

Name: Angel's Shower of Sorrow
Effect: Jeremiah can use this ability, only when he hasn't copied anything during the last 2 posts. Jeremiah throws two machete blades high up into the air in the area around his enemies. Then he copies them so many times that 50 machete-blades fall down in a 50 foot radius around his target, with a 2 foot gap between each and every machete-blade. Even though these blades were made at to be only 25% efficient as the first generation copies or the originals, they would be strong enough to penetrate medium-leveled arrancar's hierros because they were assisted. This ability can be used once per 4 posts, and has a 1/6 chance of causing Jeremiah to go into fatigue state (I determine that by rolling a 6-sided-die...).

Name: Holy Transportation
Effect: When Jeremiah pulls out a bible out of his inner coat pocket (Which the bible is the very first Gutenberg Bible, which he had altered and blessed and done many other things to it so that it becomes practically invincible to anything and everything) and opens it up to the exact center of the entire book, then says, " May sanctus dominus admittere liceat mihi potestatem, et ad me mittebant per meam sedem. " Each page of the bible will fly out of the bible and all around a ten center diameter from Jeremiah, which, when all of the pages fly out, will cover every single opening that allows sight of Jeremiah. Then an immense, yellow flash will erupt from the inside the circling bible pages. The bible pages and anyone inside the bible page cover will disappear and reappear to any location in the world that Jeremiah desires when he says the incantation. When at the new location, Jeremiah opens his bible yet again, and all of the bible pages will fly back into the bible book cover into their original positions and automatically forces the bible shut as soon as all the pages fly back into the bible cover. And there are no indications that the Bilbe pages flew out of the bible book at all, almost as if it never even happened. This ability can be used at the beginning or end of any of his thread-posts. The bible pages, when they are flying, are impervious to anything and everything.
(Translation of Latin Incantation: May the holy lord allow me transport through his dominion and allow me to reach to my destination)

Name: Lord's Will
Effect: Jeremiah is able to able to pull the pages out of his Gutenberg Bible and use them for just about anything that I am about to list. A little stand that he can manipulate into the air (Similar to that of Gaara's Sand cloud... From Naruto... He is able to stand on sand that he has around him, and then he levitates the sand that he is standing on into the air......). To form shields for himself and allies. In fact, they can just do about anything that isn't lethal/attack-based and is sensible. When Jeremiah is done with it, he opens his Bible, which recalls every single page of his Bible back into the book. The stand can be made as many times as he wishes, but the shield can only be made once per post.

Name: Divine Judgement
Effect: If Jeremiah can get the enemy to walk into the center of a figurative 25x25 meter square, that is made by Jeremiah throwing 4 machete-blades into a square shape, then Jeremiah has the chance to create some mayhem. Jeremiah can pull out his bible and create a 25x25x25 meters (cubed) cube-shaped-box around his enemies and the figurative square. However, Jeremiah has to be inside the box no matter what for this ability to even work in the first place. Anyways, once Jeremiah and his enemy are in the cube box, which have no exits or enterances to allow escape, Jeremiah pulls out his two ORIGINAL machete blades. Then he says, " Da mihi obvius ut vestri omnipotens potentiae, ut gentes quæ ferire possit resistere tuae voluntati divinae. " As soon as that has been incanted, Jeremiah's machete-blades will glow a brilliant gold-glow and starts making a humming noise. What has actually happened was that Jeremiah gained the ability to manipulate the ORIGINAL machete blade's movements. Meaning, that if he throws one at his enemy, he can recall that one back to his location. Also, he is able to shoot a lightning bolt that has the strength of a medium-level arrancar's cero once per machete blade per 2 posts. If the machete-blades strike his enemies skin, nothing will happen except they will get a High-Voltage shock that is made by the blade-to-skin contact. The shock can't kill, but it will mess up their senses and nervous system for a couple seconds after said contact. THE CUBE AND JEREMIAH'S ADDED ABILITIES LAST FOR 5 OF JEREMIAH'S POSTS AND CAN ONLY BE USED ONCE PER THREAD. ALSO, THERE IS A 50/50 CHANCE OF JEREMIAH GOING INTO FATIGUE STATE AFER THE ABILITY WEARS OFF. (That is something that I will decide as well by the roll of my die... [even numbers = fatigue, odd numbers = no fatigue state]
(Translation for this Latin incantation: Grant me access to your almighty powers, so that I can strike down the heathens that oppose your divine will.)

Name: Angel's Sprint
Effect: Jeremiah is able to use something like-of-a-flashstep. His flash-step, however, makes a sound similar to a sonido's, but is half as loud as a regular sonido. This ability can be used as many times as wished.

Final Stage

{Activated when he says, "converte me custodes in unam vester, o potens dominus" (Latin for "turn me into one of your heavenly guards, oh mighty lord")}

New Appearance: Jeremiah Jameson III 2034619465_b8cfee6491 (Yes, include the angel wings...)

Name: The Wings of the Heart
Effect: It is obvious... Jeremiah grows wings and is able to fly... Oh, and his speed in the air is double his speed on the ground... Lasts entire Final stage... Oh, they are retractable, so he can have pull them in his body while on ground; then lets his wings extend and let him fly when he wants to be in the air.

Name: Purest of Visions
Effect: When in the Final stage, Jeremiah is albe to see everything as if everything was well lit. To him, there is no black-darkness or brightening-light. It is as if the lighting in the room was normal. Nothing more to this ability

Name: The Skin of God
Effect: This final stage is activated when Jeremiah makes a copy of his gutenberg bible. Then he opens the copy up and makes all the pages fly out and cover his entire body. Then, as Jeremiah flows his reiatsu throughout the paper, the paper becomes transparent. Jeremiah would then seem as if there had been no change in the first place. However, he now has a Hierro-Like barrier covering his body. The Hierro is as strong as a high level arrancar's hierro.

Hyper Mode

Name: [What is the name of your ability?]
Effect: [What does your ability do? Remember these build upon your natural primary stage powers and are thus much stronger.]

Effect: [What does your ability do? Remember these build upon your natural primary stage powers and are thus much stronger.]

Boosts:

Back Drop:

Background: Father Jeremiah isn't what he seems. He was a noble knight that served right under Pope. In the Middle Ages. The only reason on why he is able to live for more than 2,000 years is because of the fact that he is one of the only people who has the gene that makes a human's body age slower than most people, and Father Jeremiah had the most extreme version of this gene. I think that I should start at the beginning.

Jeremiah Jameson III was the son of the wealthy nobleman, who was known as Jeremiah Jameson II, that lived in the northern part of Ireland. Jeremiah Jameson II was, like I said, a wealthy nobleman who had gained all of his wealth from his fahter, O'Mally Jameson. However, Jameson II was the opposite of a good father. Ever since Jeremiah III was born, up until Jeremiah's 13th birthday, the father pretty much made Jeremiah do everything and then brutally punish him for making a small mistake. In fact, that his how Jeremiah III got a cross shaped scar on his back. His father decided to superheat his sword and then press it upside-down against 11-year old Jeremiah's back, because Jeremiah accidently spilt alcohol on his father's bible, which was passed down 4 generations from his fore-father, when the father told Jeremiah to rush with his father's alcohol. However, one thing that was good that came out of his horrible childhood was his closeness to his rolemodels, the holy knights.

Jeremiah was a sad, depressed, miserable child until he was about 6 years and 3 months old. He was outside, playing with 'Knock down the sticks with a rock.' Then he hears a commotion going on at the house across from his. Even though his dad told him to get into the house if he sees or hears any trouble, Jeremiah decided to stay outside. Suddenly, the door flies open. A man and a woman was thrown out of the open doors. The man had a good amount of red water coming out of his neck and was limp, while the woman was scrambling to get up to run away. However, walking out of their house, was a man who was wearing amazingly silver-plated armor with a silver helmet that shined brightly in the sun. He pulls a shining silver sword, that was as tall as Jeremiah himself, out of his sheath as he walks towards the scrambling woman. Before the woman was able to get up, the stomped hard on the woman's ankle.

CRACK!!

That was the only sound that was made from that Knight's stomp. Following that loud crack, was an ear piercing scream of pain that was made by the woman. The man flipped her over so that she was looking up at him, the sky, and the noon sky. The man then takes off his helmet, revealing a surprisingly similar facial features as Jeremiah's father. In fact, it looked exactly like his father's face. The long, shoulder-length blonde hair, the bright blue eyes, even the 5 O'clock shadow. He then says with a high and mighty tone, "Miss Natalia Patterson, you are hereby charged of slaying down your own husband. You are now not deemed worthy by the eyes of god. So, it is my job to send you to the fiery pits of hell. Now I, Knight Jeremiah Jameson the First, shall release you from your earthly bonds and send you to the afterlife." The entire time that the man was speaking, Jeremiah was listening to every single word. Even the man's voice sounded like his father's, however this man's voice was way more sophisticated than his father's. The man lifts his huge sword into the air. Then, with one mighty downward slash, the man lops off the woman's head. At that point, two things happened for Jeremiah. One, he realizes that he wants to be a knight when he is old enough because of their noble and pure-like stature. Two, he gets up and runs towards the man who he had thought was his father.

When Jeremiah reached the knight, he says humbly, "Father? Is that you?" The knight then looks down and sees little Jeremiah. He kneels on one knee and says, "No, I am not. However... You seem a bit fami-" At that point, Jeremiah's father kicks open the door and shouts while he storms towards Jeremiah, "Ey! Jeremiah, get yur Bloody a-" Then he stops dead in tracks when he sees the knight. Then, simultaneously, the knight and the father says, "Brother!?" As soon as that happened, the father starts charging after the knight and says, "I'll kill you. You dumped me with this loser child of yours while you got to go on some big adventure. Now you got the time of day to see me and this bastard child of yours!?" The knight tries to open his mouth to say something, but then he shuts it. He then hops on his horse after picking up his helmet and looks at Jeremiah with sorrowful eyes as he says faintly, "I'm sorry..." As the knight rode off into the horizon, Jeremiah wants to run towards his real father, but is fearful of his foster father, so he stays with his foster father.

When Jeremiah had his 13th birthday, his father decided that it was time to kill the child that he raised with his blood, sweat, and tears that wasn't his actual son. He grabs his sword while Jeremiah was outside, peeing on the lawn since the bathroom's poo/pee bucket hadn't been changed lately. The father then walks outside and raises his sword up into the air and aims a downwards vertical swing towards Jeremiah's back. However, Jeremiah heard his father walking towards him as he finished up peeing and saw at the last moment his father swing his sword at him. Jeremiah then rolls around his father and narrowly avoided the sword. Jeremiah makes a straightaway towards the kitchen of his house. When he reaches the kitchen, he finds the sharpest object in the nearest cabinet... a small knife. Then his father rushes into the kitchen and aims a horizontal swing towards Jeremiah's neck. Jeremiah ducked and rolled backwards. When the father regained his balance, he charged towards Jeremiah. At this point, Jeremiah wished he had another knife in his hand just in case if he missed. Jeremiah then throws the knife at his father, but the knife got impaled into his father's right shoulder-blade. At that point, the father dropped the sword and pulls the knife out of his shoulder. The father runs towards Jeremiah with a crazy murderous intent. Jeremiah tightened his grip and felt something in his hand. He looks at what it was and finds that there was an exact copy of the knife that he threw into his father's shoulder. At this point, Jeremiah threw the knife at his father and it stabbed the father in the throat. The father fell backwards and was writhing with pain. Suddenly, Jeremiah seemed to change. His personality and attitude changed. He walked on top of his father's chest and says with a madman's smile, "You are not worthy of this blessed body the lord has given you an' so I shall free you of this earthly bondage and send you on into the afterlife." At the end of his last sentence, Jeremiah stomps the knife that was sticking in his father's neck further into his father. Then, with a spurt of blood coming out of his father's mouth, the father dies.

Immediately after killing his father, Jeremiah grabs a piece of paper and a pencil and writes a fake kidnapping note just in case people thought that maybe Jeremiah might have killed his father. Jeremiah then took his leave of his home and traveled for many days and nights, by land and sea, all the way to Italy and the holy home of the Pope. There, Jeremiah started a rigorous training regiment for a good 120 years. The Popes that were new to come noticed that Jeremiah did not age much at all and thought that he was God's personal warrior sent straight from heaven to work for them. Also, during the 120 year training regiment, Jeremiah studied everything about the bible, learned how to copy inanimate objects with ease, learned how to use another power that he has which has powers over the pages of the bible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HELLSING ARC (refer to the History of Seras Victoria... most of it explains the entire Hellsing arc... However, during the Hellsing Arc, Jeremiah used the alias of Alexander Anderson)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeremiah is revived, however, by The Soul King about the same time Alucard came back to existence... {Soul King had made Jeremiah for the purpose of hunting/killing/fighting/mutal-help Alucard and actually felt sad for the priest's death... And knowing that the priest will be immortal as a mindless memorilless soul, who can't go to the soul society as a calmed spirit or deteriorated into a hollow because of The Nail he had used... So he revived the priest... And the only thing that Jeremiah remembers is fighting Alucard, so he thinks that he just woke up from a fight...}

Jeremiah then tries to hunt for Alucard again, trying to find for several hundred years, until he finds Alucard on December 31st, 1999... The two had fought since sunrise up to midnight, where Jeremiah finally kills Alucard's final life... Then passes out due to the mortal wounds that was inflicted upon him during the fight... And he would've died too if it wasn't for a passing stranger...

Fritz Kuli, the newly rogue arrancar, had luckilly picked the exact spot that the Priest and Vampire were fighting at for one of his vacation spots and even luckier for it to happen on the same day Fritz arrived. Once he saw the two behemoths fighting, he thought about stopping them. But he remembered that he was both on the run AND was too weak to hold those two away from each other... So he waited and watched the entire thing pass by... Then it hits midnight, where Alucard dies and the Priest is going through cardiac arrest... Fritz then thinks highly of the priest and thinks that he might be a useful ally, so he opens a garganta leading to a secret base inside The Grand Canyon itself, picks up the Priest, and walks through the Garganta, with the garganta slamming shut behind him.

The 100 years after that, Jeremiah had been unconcious and in a coma... And nothing Fritz had done did anything, before Fritz was frozen and after he joined The Committee... So Fritz was just about to give up when he sees signs of imminent awakening coming from the priest, since the priest's brain activity level was rising... Sharply... This is where I begin a thread to introduce him... And a couple other things...

Side Notes: Father Jeremiah Jameson III is a Catholic Christian. That is the only thing that I can remember of pointing out right now.

Note to self and to other people reading: Jeremiah was born in 793 AD, and his extreme age-defying gene was dormant until Jeremiah had his 13th birthday. Ever since then, Jeremiah's aging ratio was 1:31.47 (Meaning Jeremiah's body ages one year every 31.47 years).

RP Sample: I am an admin... Hear me Roar... WOOT!!!
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Jeremiah Jameson III   Jeremiah Jameson III EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 1:13 am

Approved 1-5 to match Seras.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Jeremiah Jameson III   Jeremiah Jameson III EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:29 pm

Jeremiah Jameson III Doflamingoseal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeremiah Jameson III   Jeremiah Jameson III Empty

Back to top Go down

Jeremiah Jameson III
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: