Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Outrage (open) I_vote_lcapOutrage (open) I_voting_barOutrage (open) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Outrage (open) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Outrage (open) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Outrage (open) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Outrage (open) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Outrage (open) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Outrage (open) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Outrage (open) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Outrage (open) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Outrage (open) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Outrage (open) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Outrage (open) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Outrage (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazama

Outrage (open) Empty
PostSubject: Outrage (open)   Outrage (open) EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 6:32 pm

Somewhere in northeast America, near New York state, a lone laboratory was eerily quiet. There were absolutely no signs of life, not even the usual guards at the gate. It was an eery quiet, like the calm before the storm, a calm that would be shattered in just a moment as a large, destructive, red beam erupted out of one side of the lab, and then another side simply exploded outwards from pure concussive power. Out of the new hole, which was now burning, created by the red beam, a cero, stepped a tall, dark skinned being, wearing a long, white, sleeveless coat, currently spattered in blood, as were his hand wraps and the dagger he held in his hand. His red eye gleamed from under the darkness of his hood as he slowly made his way out of the rubble, headed towards a line of police cars and fire engines on their way. His bloodlust was not sated.

Shirasu was livid, exceptionally so, and determined all would feel hiswrath. He had come to this lab, peacefully as he did most places, looking for more animals to add to his small zoo. Instead he had discovered animal testing, a small, inconsequential crime to most, but a crime of the gravest kind to the animal loving arrancar. Yes, he thought to himself as he lifted a hand towards the oncoming police cruisers, a red orb forming in his palm. Yes, tonight was most certainly a good time for violence, and with that thought he fired off a magnum cannon at the line of emergency vehicles.
Back to top Go down
Ryoko
Ryoko

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Outrage (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outrage (open)   Outrage (open) EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 6:47 pm

He leapt into the air as the burst of energy slammed into the vehicle, the momentum of the car and the explosion carrying him forward. He had planned to infiltrate the location that was currently ablaze and sadly, he doubted that his mission could be finished with the state the place seemed to be in. He wasn't going to risk his life going into there, but the thing that had caught his eye was the energy that had destroyed the building, he couldn't sense worth crap but he sure as hell could see. Someone spiritual had destroyed the building and now they were wrecking the emergency crews. To bad he had caught a ride on top of the vehicle instead of sprinting.

As he landed on the ground he dropped and rolled, opened himself up and began into a dead sprint. His right hand was on his sword's hilt the left hand rest with index finger cocked. As he cleared the gate he caught the glowing red of the man before him and cracked a smile as his own eye gleamed through his mask. He stood tall in front of the man with his black blazer and placed a hand on his face and looked skyward as if in disgust of the man before him, "How could you just go and destroy the entire building without waiting for all of the guest to arrive for the party?" He shook his head once more before he finally grew completely serious assessing the man before him his left hand still holding his sheath, his right hand returning to the blade. "Who are you and why'd you destroy my target?"
Back to top Go down
Kazama

Outrage (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outrage (open)   Outrage (open) EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 7:11 pm

Shirasu turned and looked at the human, his red eye meeting up with Grahams. "I am Shirasu, of the arrancar. I have deemed you humans no longer fit to rule this place or its inhabitants. Your actions insult the sensibilities and I have decided to remove you." he said as he aimed his open palm at Graham and lifted his dagger into the air, pointing it at the sky. Then he launched his mental assault, using the spell overload. Using the eye contact, he would begin to flood hundreds of sights, sounds, and smells all right into Graham's mind. A harmless enough attack, wouldn't cause more than a headache and some momentary confusion and disorientation. That would be enough though as, out of his open palm shot a long, red rope that flew at Graham and attempted to ensnare and tangle him, shirasu's Snake coil spell. He would then activate another spell. Hell rain. Overload and Snake coil were divesions, meant to keep Graham in one, single spot, or at least the general area, as fifty, flaming meteors shot out of the sky, towards Graham.
Back to top Go down
Ryoko
Ryoko

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Outrage (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outrage (open)   Outrage (open) EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 7:23 pm

As his mind began to flood with images and sounds he caught the red flash from the man his body as he fell to the ground grabbing his head he rolled off the side. As he rose he noticed the growing illumination across the ground as he glanced upward and caught the sight of the meteors wondering if it was just his imagination from the images or if it was actuality he didn't care. He sprinted towards the man and the building, yet as he neared the man he seemed to veer off to the right before blurring, reappearing inches from the foot of the building he began to sprint up the side of the building, once he reached his peak he leapt off the building unsheathing his blade in rapid succession as he matched the number of meteors with red streaks before himself as he fell the red streaks remained when the meteors met the correct angle he slammed his blade back into it's sheath as 50 blades of air met the meteors before impact. He turned back to the man known as Shirasu. "I may care nothing for anyone else other than myself, but seems a little harsh to want to destroy an entire race just because of something. Then again I don't know exactly what they were doing considering you blew the place to hell before I could grab the intel I needed."

He center his focus on one image of his parents and the sound of his crying. He stood in place for a second before stepping to the side a second form of himself standing there, as both of them stepped away from each of and a third and fourth appeared, he did this again as a fifth appeared. All of them stood there for a second before each grinning, and rushing towards the man, not a single sound being produced from there entire charge. As he they neared nine feet each one drew there blade, coming at the man from five different directions, two steps later each of the clones vanished as Graham himself came at the man from his left rear attack the man's flank with a quick jab with his ninjato. "I'm Graham Clement. Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Kazama

Outrage (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outrage (open)   Outrage (open) EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 7:30 pm

Shirasu did not even turn to defend against the attack to his flank. Just as the sword was about to hit him he activated his spell, cant touch this, and unless Graham was incredibly fast with his reactions, he would be sent flying backwards, either way that attack would be thwarted, and then countered as Shirasu turnd then, lifting a hand up and then bringing it down, a large, red column suddenly crashing down towards Graham, his magnum hammer. "I care not who you are. I care not why you arehere. You humans have yet to show me anything besides your vile perversions. For this I shall eradicate you." he said before lifting his hand up again, focusing the wind into his palm. Suddenly the wind split apart into two large, spinning, wind Shurikens. "Come at me human, if you dare."
Back to top Go down
Ryoko
Ryoko

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Outrage (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outrage (open)   Outrage (open) EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 7:56 pm

He let go of his blade as it flew backwards behind him, his entire body coiling in upon himself as he cartwheeled back away from the man grabbing his blade as he passed it. When he caught red energy in his eyes, he himself began to give off a glow relatively similar. His clothes, his mask, his hair it's self, and the designs across his back. All of them began to shimmer and come to life with the red glow matching that of what neared him. He bent inward towards his swords sheath before throwing the sheath and blade up to block the blow the noise that surrounded him as this occurred could only be described as a scream of the wind and energy around him. The entirety of the attack that had been coming to crush him seemed to circle about him as it continued spinning like a top around his sheath vanishing inward as he brought it back down and let out a roar. Wind kicking up around him as he stood there and a smirk came across his face. "HEAVEN OR HELL!"

He stood his ground charging his energy into his sheath along with the combined power of what had just been absorbed from the mans attack. Blurring as he kept his concentration on the sheath he went about with a flurry of kicks towards the mans chest.
Back to top Go down
Kazama

Outrage (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outrage (open)   Outrage (open) EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 8:14 pm

Shirasu witnessed the absorbtion of his attack with interest. Now that was an interesting move. But how much could it hold, he wondered. He held up one hand, a large black ball forming in the hand as he patiently waited, letting Graham get close before dropping the black ball and using his windstep spell to suddenly get behind Graham, both pinkies and pointer fingers aimed at Grahams back. At that time he set off the black ball, and also fired off his magnum barrage. Two hundred small balls of energy, moving at bala speed, each with the power of a hado number four, all firing right at Graham as he moved towards where Shirasu had been. Not verymuch room to move or escape.
Back to top Go down
Ryoko
Ryoko

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Outrage (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outrage (open)   Outrage (open) EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 8:24 pm

He noticed the vanish and a horde of energy balls surround him he kept running forward trusting his own gale shield as he kept his hands on his sheath and blade's hilt sprinting forward. As the energy grew closer and closer to him and he had only taken two steps by this time, the gale quicked up extremely as they all entered the range, he knew his body would atleast feel the force of each exploding as he dropped himself tucking into a roll. The gale spinning the balls of energy around him as they collided with the mans black energy that he had charged the first of the balls exploding from the contact the rest all following in suit like a wall of explosive mines as he rolled out of the explosion in the only center point of his gale that had been cleared by it hardening. As he stood up coming out of his roll he was surrounded by smoke and dust that had been kicked into the air, his entire body still glowing and seeming to shimmer with light as he held his blade. "Nice trick you got there. Speed wouldn't have helped me alone if I couldn't veer them just slightly close enough to become a perfect sphere of explosive energy crashing into it's self. Sadly though..." As he spoke part of his mask cracked and fell revealing half of his face and his emerald green eye glaring back at the man. "Not everything made it out unscathed." A small trickle of blood ran down the right side of his face were his mask had broke.
Back to top Go down
Kazama

Outrage (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outrage (open)   Outrage (open) EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 8:35 pm

Shirasu smirked a bit as he held up his hands, golf clapping. "Most impressive. Very few would have been able to escape that, even with so little damage. Kudos to you sir. But that attack was not meant to destroy you. It was meant to make you vunerable." he said before suddenly jerking his hand, a blast of flame suddenly shooting out of the ground between Grahams legs, moving at high speed, even as Shirasu sent his two wind shuriken from earlier at Graham.

But again these were simply diversions. Shirasu flipped his dagger over and held it in front of his face, smirking a bit. "Mahuo Uizdo." he said calmly, going into his ress form. The wave of pure spiritual pressure from his transformation would be flattening for any normal humans in the area, and when it cleared Shirasu now wore some sort of bone armor, with several small, bone like shuriken flying in circles around him. "Come mortal, face your end!" he hissed out
Back to top Go down
Ryoko
Ryoko

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Outrage (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outrage (open)   Outrage (open) EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 8:44 pm

As the flames began to lick upwards he had already moved, he had already blurred between the two wind shurikens. He blurred in circled around the man for two seconds before stopped at the mans left, facing towards the building once again. He threw his hand outward with the katana blade already out as he let out a wave of red energy from the blade. As the energy flew towards the man he thrust the left side of his body forward and fired off several shots from the sheath, as bullets flew past the red wave that rocketed towards the man the bullets weren't nessicarly aimed at the man, but the seven shurikens flying around him to cause them to get knocked back. As he pulled the right half of his body forward again he marked the air repeatedly with twenty red marks and sheathed his blade launching each at the speed of a bala. "You underestimate me to much!" As he finished he stood his ground once again, watching how the man dealt with his barrage.
Back to top Go down
Kazama

Outrage (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outrage (open)   Outrage (open) EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:02 pm

Shirasu looked at the barrage coming and couldn't help but smile. He dropped down into a crouch, calling his shuriken back to him. First he activated his overcloak, better safe than sorry, before clasping his hands together. Then he activated his tortoise shell ability, creating a very powerful, green shell around him. He then threw his hands up, a large wall of energy forming infront of him, moments before impact. The blast and aero strikes would hit the wall and explode, as most things tended to do, causing a massive wall of dust and smoke. When the smoke and dust settled though, the wall would be gone, but Shirasu would still be there, his large green shell still standing strong. "An impressive attack. But not impressive enough." he said, thrusting his hands out to both sides, shattering his tortoise shell and sending out twenty, long, thin, deadly barbs of energy at Graham.
Back to top Go down
Ryoko
Ryoko

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Outrage (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outrage (open)   Outrage (open) EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:11 pm

He stood his ground each time before one of the barbs would hit him, seeming to back step just barely dodging each barb as it came to strike him. He kept back stepping until the last one slammed into the ground. He then unsheathed his blade held it down and held his sheath up, the rifle within his hand as he fired off two shots at the man this time. "I notice this is going nowhere." He spoke aloud. He between the gates now and he was sure the authorities or someone had called for better back up than just themselves and at this point he was just stalling until someone from the coalation could take this problem off his hands or until his own back-up could arrive. "You've found my abilities intriguing up until now haven't you. Entertained yourself long enough?"

He really had run out of ideas and at this point he was waiting for the next barrage of attacks. He either would have to run and let everyone else settle out there own problems with this man while he rested himself or... No he would need to run soon if backup didn't show it's self. "If you are at all in a mood to talk. Why exactly do you want to wipe us out of existence." His fear was kicking in and the adrenaline was pumping through him as he awaited the next barrage to answer his question.
Back to top Go down
Kazama

Outrage (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outrage (open)   Outrage (open) EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 3:15 am

Shirasu did not attack. His past barrages had worn him out more than he was willing to show, and he needed the time to regather his own energies. But this fool human before him had just given him the answer. "Answers, vermin? You seek answers? Very well. Before your death, I shall give them to you. You humans have taken this world, a gift given to you by the powers that be, and tell me, what have you done with it? Poisoned it, infected it with your so called advancements, slaughtered its natural creations for your own entertainment and sick perversions. You destroy the world in your petty greed, and fill the bowels of hell with your abominable behavior. For ages, the beings of the spirit world have sat by, watching, waiting. The higher minds, like the shinigami and the soul king, they hold out hope for you. But we have seen the truth. You humans are good for one thing, feeding the hollow. This world, this gift, what have you done with it? Nothing but destroy it! You are unworthy of this gift, and so I shall start the purge, I shall purge you vermin from this world, once and for all! And I don't care what it takes to do it." he said, his eyes narrowing, the right one starting to glow red again.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Outrage (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outrage (open)   Outrage (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Outrage (open)
Page 1 of 1