Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
{Finished} Ms. Fortune I_vote_lcap{Finished} Ms. Fortune I_voting_bar{Finished} Ms. Fortune I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
{Finished} Ms. Fortune I_vote_lcap{Finished} Ms. Fortune I_voting_bar{Finished} Ms. Fortune I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
{Finished} Ms. Fortune Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
{Finished} Ms. Fortune Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
{Finished} Ms. Fortune Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
{Finished} Ms. Fortune Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
{Finished} Ms. Fortune Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
{Finished} Ms. Fortune Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
{Finished} Ms. Fortune Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
{Finished} Ms. Fortune Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
{Finished} Ms. Fortune Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

{Finished} Ms. Fortune Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

{Finished} Ms. Fortune Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

{Finished} Ms. Fortune

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Niko Viction
Normal Member
Niko Viction

{Finished} Ms. Fortune Empty
PostSubject: {Finished} Ms. Fortune   {Finished} Ms. Fortune EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 2:15 am

Werecat Template

Basic Information

Name: Nadia Fortune
True Age: 3
Sex: Female
Personality: Nadia Fortune likes making friends. A wise-cracking troublemaker, she loves to drop puns where ever she goes. Underneath the cheeriness is an innovative and serious fighter who uses her head (and the rest of her body) to beat the competition. She is a nice thief, but she has an extremely brutal side hidden underneath all the goodness.  She has the stubborn determination of a mute girl with a portal gun fighting a psychotic robot in a testing facility (in other words, will not give up).

Ms. Fortune has an affinity to stealing.  You could say that she is a...  Cat burglar.  She loves the shiny things.  And she loves giving them to people who need the money.  Poor people, Debt havers, People who underwent expensive surgeries, etc....  All of em.  She has a kind heart...

One thing that Ms. Fortune hates above all else is werewolves.  In fact, she remembers the day where she and her last sole surviving gang of bandit werecats, the last of the werecats, were hunted down and murdered.  That's why she hates werewolves above anything else.

Likes: Making friends, Cheeseburgers, Sunlit naps, Volleyball, Bowling, Golf, Parkour, Subjecting others to terrible puns, Robbing from rich, Giving to poor, Potato chips, Dancing
Dislikes: Mafia-Like organizations, Sushi, Cops, Bullies, Marsupials, Loud noises, Lemonade, Werewolves

Character Appearance

Height: 5' 8"
Weight: 127 lbs
Physical Traits: {Finished} Ms. Fortune FortuneYellow
Clothing: The above
Accessories: An Motorbike and a suit that she wears when riding a motorbike or is doing a job at night that requires super sneakiness...  And yes, the costume references both the game Ms Fortune is from and the anime the costume is based off of.

Motorbike, then Biking Suit:

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Ms. Fortune is a combination of a "rushdown" and "puppet" character. She has different attacks that depend on whether she has her head on her shoulders or not. With the head off, the "puppet" concept comes into play and can be considered a double-edged sword.  Due to Ms. Fortune's predicament of being a little immortal, she has extra blood to spare, which she uses to boost her head off the ground and move about when her head pops off, and she can even stiffen up her cat ears and walk on them when she is just a head.  However, whether she has head or no head, she can control her body (even when head is not attached) to rush her enemies and attack them with no mercy.  Her style is mainly close combat with some crazy attacks that can be considered as medium to long range to some crazy extent >.>  ...

Where normal people have fingernails and toenails, she has...  well...  claws.  Razor sharp claws that seem to have the same strength and durability as a shinigami's zanpakuto.  Same thing with her tail.  Fun fact, she can detach her own tail, stiffen her tail to Zanpakuto strength, and actually use her own tail as a sword.

Also, her other limbs can be stretched to extreme limits.  And by extreme, I mean at the white marks on her body that is at various joints of her body, she can stretch out her muscles so much that the skin detaches while the muscle extends...  hard to explain, so a good way to explain is through videos, Yaaaaay! xD

Strengths: Damn Inhuman level of paint tolerance -  Well, you would assume that she is used to feeling her limbs ripped apart at the drop of a dime, and last I checked that hurts a lot.  So she built up an inhumanly high paint tolerance.  Extremely high speed, and that's before she even uses blur.  High Endurance, due to undying body.
Weaknesses: Low defense.  Head is more susceptible when detached from body, due to no arms and legs to flail others away.  Little measures of defense.  Reaches Fatigue state more quickly than others.  Also, the Life Gem is the only thing keeping Ms. Fortune alive, so if it ever gets broken, the undead immortal werecat dies.

Primary Stage

Ability Name: Limb Extension
Description: Check out the fighting style video, as this ability is passive and you can see how it this works in the video.  Other than her head, her limbs can be stretched as far as 5 feet per white mark on her body.  There are three on her arm, and three on her legs...  So a possibility as to stretch up to 15ft.

Ability Name: Hairball Bullet
Description: Ms Fortune can shoot mini-energy balls out of her mouth at her enemies, and she can shoot them at Bala speeds with Bala damage, and can shoot four in the same post.

Ability Name: Hairball Blast
Description: Ms Fortune charges up a Hairball Bullet in her mouth for a post, then spits it out and into her hand.  It'll be an energy ball the size of a baseball, and she'll throw it at her enemy.  When the Energy Ball makes contact with something other than her body, it explodes with the force of a Gran Rey Cero in a 10 foot radius.  This ability has the cooldown of 2 posts

Ability Name: Cat Scratch Fever
Description: Nadia will attack the enemy with blindingly fast swipes and slashes, and after about 12 slashes/swipes at this speed, one of two things can happen depending on her form.  If she has her head on, she'll take her own head off with both of her hands, stiffen her cat ears to jab the opponent with, and extend her arms with her cat ears sticking out and at her target.  If she does NOT have her head on, she will spin her hand at super speeds and go for a drill-based uppercut.  Cat Scratch Fever has a cooldown of 2 posts.

Ability Name: Remember Remember, The Fifth of Dismember
Description: This ability can only be used when Nadia's head is not on her body and is somewhere else.  When the prerequisite has been completed, Nadia's body seperates due to an explosion of blood into 5 pieces...  Torso, Right Arm, Left Arm, Right Leg, and Left leg.  The blood that exploded will ensnare anyone in a 10 foot radius, and the limbs will rocket around the area willy nilly.  The opponent will get dragged along the attack, flinging them into the environment.  After 10 seconds of rocketing around wildly, the limbs will somehow come back to Nadia's head, which will be floating 6 feet in the air through the power of blood-spurt rocket.  Blood will start literally pouring out of the limbs and start rotating around Nadia's head in a spherical shape.  The blood spinning around becomes semi-solid and will cut and slice and dice anything that isn't Nadia's body in a 20 foot radius of Nadia.  The blood, after 5 seconds of spinning blood-razors cutting the enemies, the blood will recede back into Nadia's body, and will link her body back together again.  This ability has a 4 post cooldown.

Final Stage

Ability Name: Werecat-powers, Activate
Description: Claws grow to a foot long per claw on her hands and feet.  Also, her fangs grow a little bit longer.  This form is mainly just to give her boosts...  Might add stuff in the future.

Ability Name: Super Blur
Description: This is the human version of shunpo, but Ms. Fortune has gotten to a point where she could travel long distances in a blink of an eye when she enters this point.  IE - She can close a 100 foot gap in less than the blink of an eye.  She can Super Blur, then encounter a 3 post cooldown as it is tiring to do so.

Boosts: Speed and Strength Triple; Pain tolerance, Defense, and Endurance double.

Back Drop

Background: Going way into the past, that is where the story begins...

1860s-1880s

On November 24th of 1857, a young Nadia Fortune was born into a Missourian family.  And her family was among the richest for their times.  So, because of her descent, she had a nice, spoiled life have never having to worry about anything.  Well, this was mostly true, because it all changed when she was around 9 years old.

Her parents were killed and their house was ransacked by outlaws.  Leaving little Nadia to fend for herself.  She was alive because she was at school at that moment, and when she returned, she found her house was burning, her parents dead on the doorstep, and a wagon full of loot riding off into the sunset.  Little did she know, it was actually the very one and same Jesse James who had murdered and robbed her family.

She would have starved and died if it wasn't for the Fishbone gang.  The Fishbone gang was actually the Robin Hood gang of the Wild West.  They heard of the misfortune the underwent a poor girl who had her family robbed, so they adopted her as one of their own.  In time, she became one of the gang.

At age 16, she had eventually become the head of the Fishbone gang, due to her wily ideas on how to rob people and give the money back to the poor, while satisfying their own needs.  Her gang never murdered people, they only robbed the wealthy people who didn't need all that money.  People loved her, but she was not as well known as the James Gang due to how tame her gang was.  HOWEVER, as being an outsider to the gang in the beginning, she was finally introduced to the secret of the Fishbone gang.  The gang was actually the last surviving members of the Werecat race, and they wanted to quote unquote 'Repopulate'.

So, they let some of their werecat blood into her system.  They were sure that she would struggle during the transfusion and metamorphosis from human to werecat.  However, she had no problem in the metamorphosis.  In fact, one could say that it was so seamless that it must have been destiny for her to be a werecat.

At age 21, she was on a train robbery with her gang, but something bad had happened.  An actual gang that actually murdered people were robbing the same train.  Those men killed just about all of Ms. Fortune's gang, and nearly killed her until she used an antique sword she found on the train to slice them up.  She was mourning her comrades that day.

A couple months of robbing banks and wealthy people on her own with her gun and her new antique sword, she had raised about $100,000 of stolen money, $95,000 of which were donated to orphanages, schools, and even a couple families that were living right off of the streets quite literally.

Then one day, in the middle of a robbery, a pack of werewolves kidnapped her.  They brought her to their base, and were torturing her.  She had no idea why, until the eldest one said, "You killed 7 of our pack members months ago, and you, the last werecat, are going to pay dearly.  You know, with your life you pussy." She was kept alive for a whole week, being barely kept alive at each day just to get tortured more.  Each day for the life of one of their members.  Then on the final day, the leader of the pack says, "Well, we were already planning on killing you and those other dead werecats that day.  However, you somehow lived.  You gain my respect in that sense.  But killing my brothers earned you a one-way ticket to hell you bitch."  And with that, he stuck his hand in her chest, and pulled out her heart, crushing it into nothingness.  She died in just minutes.

Four-to-Three Years from present day

Some unnamed mafia family that held out in Missouri were wanting a faster way at getting money.  They were a very novice group that had no idea in what they were doing.  Then they remember a story that they heard that was passed down in that town.  The story of Miss-Fortune, an infamous cat burglar that stole much money, but to have her family and gang members taken away right before her eyes, and then to have her own life lost due to some sadistic maniac ripping her heart out and crushing it.  Then brutally ripping off her limbs.

Then they get word of a rumor that can revive a dead person and give that person unimaginable powers along with damn near immortality, with the only catch is that the person who is revived won't have free will.  The novice leader put two and two together, and thought that this was their big break.

They spent a whole 9 months planning and gathering materials to steal this rumor, which was known simply as 'The Life Gem.'  This gem was in a museum up in Oregon.  And those 9 months were well spent, as they stole the gem without a hitch at all.  Although they spent about 10 grand just getting the materials to steal the gem, the boss thought that getting the infamous Miss-Fortune alive to steal for them would pay off quite well.  Well, as fate would have it, this was not the case.  The gang spent 2 months trying to find the spot where Miss-Fortune was buried at, luckily finding it on the side of the road one day.

Then the day had come.  The day to revive this cat burglar.  The crime boss put the red, heart fake-heart (Like this --->   <3 ) shaped Life Gem into the rotting skeleton of the dead Miss-Fortune.  After a couple minutes, nothing happens, which causes the crime boss to smash his fist against the wall, which tore up his skin.  And as Fortune favored Nadia that night, a drop of blood landed on the gem, and that blood drop was necessary in order to kick-start the Life Gem.  All of a sudden, blood and skin-globs start pouring out of the life gem, rebuilding the dead body of Miss Fortune.  After an hour of perfect reconstruction, Nadia Fortune was technically living once more.  Once she left unconsciousness, however, the lie of the rumor had made itself known.  The people in the vicinity of the revival were doomed to die.  And in that moment that she was revived, she took the lives of 5 people.

After they were dead, Ms. Fortune's not fully conscious body ran off a good mile away from where she murdered her revivers.  Then, she was fully brought back to the world of the living as the Nadia Fortune she was before she was murdered that fateful day more than a century ago.

Present Day

Miss Fortune has finally learned the full extent of her new abilities of dismembering her own body and everything else.  And to this day she is continuing her career of a modern day Robin Hood-like Cat Burglar.  She vaguely remembers her experience as a soul, hiding from people garbed in black clothing and masked monsters, but she definitely remembers her past life.  Thus, she has a true vendetta against any and all werewolves.

Also, Miss Fortune is amazed and at awe to everything new that she didn't have back in the wild west.  One last thing is that Ms. Fortune is still currently trying to adapt to the soul world she never knew of back in the Wild West, but is apparently making itself known in the modern day and age nowadays.

Side Notes: Skullgirls FTW, not League of Legends...  >.>...  <.<...  ;3

RP Sample: https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/t1662-underage-motorcyclist-getting-a-job-no-problems-there-right

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Normal Theme

Combat Theme

Last edited by Niko Viction on Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: {Finished} Ms. Fortune   {Finished} Ms. Fortune EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 11:15 am

Hairball bullet: no cooldown required.

Hairball blast: you can up the damage to a gran rey if you want cause this doesn't really need a cooldown or post charge.

Alright thats everything. Approved 2-2.
Back to top Go down
Niko Viction
Normal Member
Niko Viction

PostSubject: Re: {Finished} Ms. Fortune   {Finished} Ms. Fortune EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 5:19 pm

Took advantage of the advice that you gave me, so I gave Bullets no cooldown and Blast the power of Gran Rey

This is just purrrrrfect!

Thank you Razz
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: {Finished} Ms. Fortune   {Finished} Ms. Fortune EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 5:51 pm

Approvamafied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {Finished} Ms. Fortune   {Finished} Ms. Fortune Empty

Back to top Go down

{Finished} Ms. Fortune
Page 1 of 1