Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Shin Masutomi  I_vote_lcapShin Masutomi  I_voting_barShin Masutomi  I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Shin Masutomi  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Shin Masutomi  Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Shin Masutomi  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Shin Masutomi  Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Shin Masutomi  Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Shin Masutomi  Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Shin Masutomi  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Shin Masutomi  Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Shin Masutomi  Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Shin Masutomi  Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Shin Masutomi  Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Shin Masutomi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazama

Shin Masutomi  Empty
PostSubject: Shin Masutomi    Shin Masutomi  EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 3:42 pm

Arrancar Template

Basic Information

Name: Shin Masutomi
True Age: 17
Sex: Male
Personality: Cocky and arrogant, Shin is an excessivly proud young man, relying on himself and no one else. Shin is not weak, and he knows it, and often he gets himself into trouble with his ego. Plain and simple, he doesnt know when to stop talking. And even when he is already in hot water, his ego demands that he keep going, keep pushing the limits, to find out just what he can do, both through being allowed and through what he can take.

Shin does not do well with authority, a part of his ego. He hears an order and his first instinct, the first order of his ego is to go the other direction, to completely ignore it. He always thinks he is right, even in the face of over whelming evidence, even when he knows himself he is wrong, he will refuse to admit his error and will stubbornly argue the point. On top of this, Shin has an extremely short temper, and can be very childish in his actions and how he takes things.

Despite his ego, Shin can sometimes display a side of himself that is......not quite likeable, but maybe a bit less hateable, especiaslly when doing something he enjoys like listening to music or just hanging out. Shin is very much a typical young adult, arrogant, prideful, and capable of moments of impressive amd admirable behavior. Some times anyway.

Likes: Shin likes rock music and can spend hours sitting around, listening to his favorite bands, Disturbed, Shinedown, Hollywood undead, and the likes. In fact, he actully has a human ipod and headphones for just that.

Like most teenagers, Shin is fascinated by girls, any girls. A hot chick could have him wrapped around her finger if she played her cards right, especially the big breasted ones.

Shin LOVES human energy drinks., monster. nps, red bull. He cant explain why he enjoys them so much, he just enjoys them and cant get enough of them. He will steal them, buy them, or trade them, he doesnt care, he just wants them. Its his crack.

Fears: Shin Holds an unreasonable fear of germs. No it doesn't keep him from doing normal things, but if someone starts sneezeing, or he knows someone did not wash their hands, he gets the hell away from them.

Shin is afraid of mice. He avoids Shirasu Khan's room just to avoid the small, odd creatures that the eccentric Shiasu keeps there. In fact all rodents make him uncomfortable really

Shirasu is afraid of his mother. Like all teenagers, he voices a strong defiance and he often puts his independence to use. But like all teenagers he holds a healthy fear and respect for his mother.

Character Appearance

Height: 5'4"
Weight: 122lbs
Physical Traits: Shin is a short, thin, young man, with green eyes and short, spiked, red hair. and has a perpetual smirk. He wears several small circle earings on his right ear, and two studs in his left. He wears a pair of black head phones around his neck and a pair of sunglasses. He wears a white vest with his Ipod tucked into a pocket in the inside of the vest. His bone and hole are in the form of a few bones, pieced together around his neck with the hole right in the middle of it, so it looks like he is wearing an odd bone choker. He wears a pair of white, denim like pants with a black belt and white boots. He is small, but his muscles are very toned, and his twin katar are tucked onto the back of his belt.
Clothing: Shin wears a white, open vest with his ipod tucked into an inside pocket, with seven circle earings in his right ear, and twon stud on his right. He wears a pair of sunglasses, and a pair of seemingly tight, tough white pants with a thick black belt and sturdy white boots, with his katar tucked into the back.
Accessories: Shin wears a pair of normal sunglasses, and seven circle earings in his left ear, with two stud in his right, as well as an ipod tucked into his vest inside pocket.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Shin uses a fast, hit and run, one involving almost perfect balance and timing. He remains in a balanced, prepared stance, and showing patience that is in stark contrast to his usual brash nature, he waits for his opponent to make a move. The moment they do, he lashes out, like a snake, striking them and then lungingback to wait again. This is how he fights in sealed.

In Ress, Shin uses a much more agressive style. Using the propulsion of his ability, Shin hurls himself at the oppoent to strike them in very direct, powerful, high speed strikes, before leaping back and reloading for another strike.
Strengths: Shin is very, very fast, even bfore ress, his sonido being one of thebest around, he can easily outdistance average sonido and shunpo users wityh his, and his average speed without sonido is still very impressive.

Shin also has massive reserves of energy, sometimes others joke that his energy is a side effect of his love for energy.

Shin has an unusual, and unexplained, affinity for machines and computers. Its unclear where he got this ability but he can hack most computers and figure out most machines with apparent lack of thought.

Weaknesses: Shin has a lousy heirro. Its there, just not great.  He relies more on his speed and reflexes, because anyone of similiar strength will cut through his skin.

Shin absolutly blows at senseing. He has the ability, he just never saw the point in refining it. Because he never tried to train it up it has withered and he doesnt know how to tell the differences between energy readings, or even how to read certain energies or recgonize them for what they aree.

Shin's ego, though incredibly suffocating, is surprisingly fragile. If one could find a way to shatter his ego, it would break his will for battle.

Zanpakuto & Cero

Sealed Appearance: Shin Masutomi  Katar
Zanpakuto Name: Cohete Ejecutar (Rocket Runner)
Zanpakuto Call Out: De Encindido Cohete Ejecutar (Ignition Rocket Runner)
Cero: Shin is very capable with both cero and bala.

Resurreccion

Appearance: In this form, Shin keeps his pants and belt but loses the vest. He also gains several pieces of bone armor. First, his boots are replaced by a pair of bone boots that extend over his pants and up to his knees, with small, protruding vents on either side of his legs, and a larger vent on both calves.

Then we moved on to his belt/back. The bone is replaced by a bone belt, and then in the back it extends all the way up, completely covering his back. It extends under the arm and connects in the front across his chest, and then extends up over the shoulders to meet at the same place. There are small vents on both shoulders, aiming forward, as well as a much larger vent on his back that goes both up and down.

Then there are his gauntlets. They encase his entire hands, all the way up to the elbow, except the left hand which leaves room open for his hole. The gauntlets have vents on the top side of both gauntlets, aiming both towards the hand and towards the elbow.

On his head he now has some bone as well. It starts at both temples, moving back along his head to meet in the back. And then it extends down, covering the entire back of his head, and stopping just before it meets about half way down his neck.

Finally his weapon. His katar transform and sort of blend into his arms. Each finger has a small blade running along the top and extending over the tip for about an inch, with blades running down the outer edge of both arms, so he can use his rocket run ability to litteraly run by people and just swipe at them.

Abilities: Rocket Rain: Shin fires off about a dozen rocket like blasts of condensed fire from his shoulder and arm vents. The flame rockets fly up into the air and then turn down, towards the intended target, moving at bala speeds, and follow his target for as long as Shin can see them.
When the fire rocket hits the target it explodes, expanding out to form a five foot circle of flame and concussive energy, equal to a hado number fifty, with a four post cd.

Rocket run: By blasting out fire from any of the vents in his bone armor, Shin can launch himself at his opponent at high speeds. Once launched though it is hard to turn, but not impossible, he has to fire enough fire from another vent to turn. His physical strikes when he is using this ability are nearly tripled in damage.
Duration of technique use, three posts, cd of two.

Flamethrower: By channeling flame through the vents on his forearms, Shin can fire a sustained blast of flame. Equal to a hado number twenty, no cd.

RUnners Rockets: Shin fires three small, condensed orbs of fire from his forearm vents. These rockets fly through the air like little missiles, controlled by Shin's line of sight. They hit with the force of a hado number 50 and have a two post cd.

Boosts: In this form, Shin becomes much faster than before, and he can strike a lot harder. On top of this he has an increase in energy regeneration. This means that while he will go into fatigue like a normal person, he comes out of fatigue faster than normal.

Back Drop:

Background: Shin was born and raised an arrancar, and thus holds a bit of arrogance about himself, and looks down on those turned into arrancar by Aizen. This has caused him no end of trouble however, often getting him into rather brutal fights, sometimes ending in death. Due to this, Shin is no stranger to combat. This has been both a blessing and a curse. Blessing in the fact that many have come to recognize his ability in combat and respect it, and a curse in the fact that expectations have been placed on him.

Shin enjoys parties and games above all else, and so when he is given responsibilities and missions, he tends to avoid them, or do themhalfheartedly. Something else that has gotten him into trouble, consistently. He has for the longest time been stuck in los noches, confined there as a punishment. During that time he has trained hard to improve his abilities, trying to earn his right to return to the real world.

While in the human world, Shin often spends his time out patrolling the night clubs with a pair of female humans, having a good time. However, unlike most arrancar, Shin will let the humans go after his fun with them and then go on his way to his next bit of fun.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Shin Masutomi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shin Masutomi    Shin Masutomi  EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 8:47 pm

First, minimum true age for a spiritual being is 50.

Before I can really consider his fragile ego a real weakness, perhaps an example is in order there? Either way, that section is good. Just saying. As most personality flaws aren't really weaknesses.

Rocket Rain: Make it slower than a bala, something closer to cero speed. Then you can lower the cooldown by two, because of the power of it. Then give it a range that it'll follow before it'll stop or explode. Or lower the power and cooldown to keep the speed, but it won't make sharp turns and stuff. Or if you want that cooldown, you can up the power to closer to hado 73 or so, but still have to lower the speed. You have plenty of ways to fix it...your choice on how.

Flamethrower: Any particular range or speed? Just asking.

RUnners Rockets: Ok...I don't really see the point in this one with the Rocket Rain...they're basically the same ability, depending on how you fix the first one...I'll reserve judgement until I see that.

Boosts: Specifics man. You've done enough apps. to know this by now.

That's all I have.
Back to top Go down

Shin Masutomi
Page 1 of 1