Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
The Colt I_vote_lcapThe Colt I_voting_barThe Colt I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
The Colt Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
The Colt Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
The Colt Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
The Colt Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
The Colt Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
The Colt Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
The Colt Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
The Colt Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
The Colt Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

The Colt Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

The Colt Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

The Colt

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yusuke

The Colt Empty
PostSubject: The Colt   The Colt EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 11:53 am

Item name: The Colt

Description:
The Colt Colt_zpsfb308373

Effect: By itself the gun is nothing but an extremely consecrated object. It doesn't have any abilities nor does it even have increased hardness compared to a normal gun. However when used with the it's 13 special bullets and only counting those bullets(Desai must be spent to craft more otherwise it's a normal six shot revolver with 6 shots and no reloads per thread) it becomes a very dangerous weapon to anything with increased spiritual output. This means anything that isn't human would easily receive more damage from this gun or even those humans who are exceptionally powerful or changed in some manner (Werewolves, Vampires, Science Experiments, Overly Spiritually Powerful people like Kai). In terms of multiplier the gun automatically does 4x the normal damage of a regular bullet to qualifying targets. On top of that it causes a disruption pulse if it manages to make a solid hit (not a graze) anywhere on the target's body that courses through the target and turns off (Or in extraordinary but human cases like Kai it may only do 50% of their spiritual energy/power at best as it wasn't technically intended for human targets) their spiritual power for one post after the hit was made. Which is obviously a very painful experience. If the bullet is blocked by a spiritual object such as a Zanpaktou it effects them as if they were the intended target causing a pulse disruption that screws with their effectiveness for one post after the hit is made in the same manner. It wouldn't "damage" the object but it would most certainly reduce it's power temporarily. As the bullet was intended for spiritual things energy/elemental barriers are 70% less effective at stopping this gun. The gun can only be fired once every post as the hammer refuses to drawback during that time (Which means the trigger won't even slide down to be pulled) possibly to allow the gun to recharge it's strange power (but there's no way to know for sure). The bullet velocity is double that of a normal gun to make up for the superhuman speed most spiritual beings are capable of having but this does not mean it will always hit someone. (It was originally intended to kill them all after all)

Number of it you have/possible/allowed: 1. It's the only one on the planet with 6 bullets loaded and 7 spares.

Intended Owner: Yusuke simply to match his crazy supernatural-esque outfit. Thought this would be kinda fun to play with.
Back to top Go down

The Colt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: