Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
The count WIP  Vizzard I_vote_lcapThe count WIP  Vizzard I_voting_barThe count WIP  Vizzard I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
The count WIP  Vizzard I_vote_lcapThe count WIP  Vizzard I_voting_barThe count WIP  Vizzard I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
The count WIP  Vizzard Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
The count WIP  Vizzard Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
The count WIP  Vizzard Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
The count WIP  Vizzard Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
The count WIP  Vizzard Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
The count WIP  Vizzard Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
The count WIP  Vizzard Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
The count WIP  Vizzard Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
The count WIP  Vizzard Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

The count WIP  Vizzard Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

The count WIP  Vizzard Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

The count WIP Vizzard

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Avassul
Avassul

The count WIP  Vizzard Empty
PostSubject: The count WIP Vizzard   The count WIP  Vizzard EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 4:30 pm

Vizard Template

Basic Information

Name: The count. (blaine kenny)
True Age: 4,000
Sex: Male
Personality:
Blaine or The Count  as  he  is  known to  pretty much everyone  else, there was  people  who knew him by his true name, but they are  long  since  past. The Count's personality is hard to  get  a  good  grasp on, he  Personality  shifts and changes, more  dramaically so  when  transforming  from, seal'ed zan>Shikai>bankai> masked > Full Vizard Form
In his  normal(sealed Zan state):
The Count is  rather sarcastic,rude or obnoxious, he is  rather brash about  how  he  speak no matter there power/tittle, so forth, he act smiliar to  cat, never  really taking the common route,lazy at time's, even when  fight may complain about  being  bored or  tried,or  even  just  lay on the  ground to  relax right there  in the  mist of battle, He only  really  speak to those  whom stand out from the  crowd to  him. He  often, hides his  true nature and  blends  in amongst the “normal” folk.

In his Shikai(7 swords):
When  The Count releases into his Shikai, his personality shift's to a lot more  serious tone,He gets  a very blank look on his  face, his  eye though seem like they  could  pierce threw the person's soul,he does not  speak, he  grunts and moans, but that is all his does speech wise, his mind is  set only  at the goal at hand, to kill all those whom stand in his  way infornt  of him. The Count  has now  more of  an Assassin /hired killer mind  set. He does  show any emotion, not  even pain, ever if  greaviously wounded, he  would merely grunt, stand  back up if at all  possible his  face  seemingly made of  stone  unmoving.

In his Bankai(one Winged):
When he become's  the  self proclaimed  one winged angel of  death, The Count's  personality also become more egotistical, He  speak down to all his  foe's and  if  by  default they  were  inferiure to him in all  aspect's, although his  face is  similar to his  shikai, but  it  is  rarely known that  he  would often smile as  he slue his  foe's. The Count becomes  more  brazen as well as his  egotistical logic on  how the  world should work and behave, asking  philosophical question while in the middle of a heated battle, showing only how much more capable he  believe himself to be.

In his Masked state:
once the mask is draw and  formed onto his face no matter the previous state he was in become similar to his normal self, all be it a lot more aggressive, he behaves irrational asking random questions as if  he held a hole conversation in his  mind,this is his hollow side come out per-say, all be it  only  a small difference to  his original nature, there is  a more sinister and chaotic twist on his  perception of reality and moral's.

In Full Vizard Form:
although granted that  when this  state is  achieved that  the person is driven insane by the power, his personality is much like that  of  The count in his Masked  state. The Count  can still speak although it  be incoherent  sentences, I.E ( you hear the humming  don't you?/ You feel the fun can't you?/what about the Blue Alligator?) His  insanity, is that  of a differnet level, often  when in this state if  he  has killed a few hollow, humans he has  often been found having  full  blowen conversations with a  head on the  end of  his sword, or even talking  out loud to  thing's only  he  can see, even while  being  beaten up or  doing the  beating.

Likes: The Count  like's; computers, youtube,walking in the rain,rolling around in the  grass as well and  the smell of  freshly  cut  grass, full moons, swimming in the sea, wildlife,shiny  objects

Fears:  The Count  fears the  though of  forever  being  alone,being  heart  broken,bured alive, the delusions he  has becoming real(honorific ones),

Character Appearance

Height: 6'0ft
Weight: 186bl
Physical Traits:The count WIP  Vizzard Moboys10
Clothing: open  black  hoddy  wit no other top on, jens with toren knee's, and army styled  boots, his eyes are ice blue, when his  mask is on or  is in full vizard form his eyes are red. His hair always remains sliver. When he smile's in his normal form the counts elongated canines are very obvious
Accessories:

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style:
The Count's  fighting style  varies depending  on each  form he  is in.
Normal(seal Zan) form:
The Count, all be it not  very talkative, but  when he is in a fight, he is  very agile, using  his  speed and strength, along with  fantastic combat reflex's which  make him have a cat-like  grace about him, he also  tends to be rather sarcastic,rude or obnoxious  to the person is  facing off against.

Shikai (7 swords)form:
Unlike his obnoxious previous self, this form  he  is  silent cold  stoned killer, he  never  really speaks, he  moan or groans in pain, he  reapplies his flexibility to using his all seven swords at  one time, or applying his  speed  to  use a quick draw attack's, all be it that he  always has  one  sword drew at any one  time. The Count, always  has a clam demeaner, and very rarely show any kind of  expression, I.E doesn't  show  any pain.

Bankai (one winged )from:
While in this form, his one wing form, The Count still retains his  clam and stone cold demeaner, but he  is  a lot more  talkative, and how he speaks comes across as he  looks down upon them with  distant, He use's  he 7'ft long  blade  with  deadly and swift accuracy, his herro at this point  is strong enough to stop most normal attack's, he generally wheels his  sword in his right hand. Using his wing, to  speed up his  dodging and  his  aerobatics in fighting, although  he only has one wing he move's as  he  has  both  wings, and uses it efficiently.

Hollow  Mask:
While in this  state his  attack style in general become lot more unpredictable, he  act's  very similar to his  normal or  sealed Zan state, cat like, very  much  so up in your  face. A mist his  attacks, often  laughing, using  his  speed and  combat reflex's to help him not sustain any damage if possible,if not he  will try to  power  threw the  damage, and  attack like  a crazed mad man, swinging with  full power not holding  anything  back often  using  unorthodox methods.  

Full Vizard form:
The Count  while in this crazed  form, butchers and murders all he  can with what ever he  can (I.E street lamp posts as spears, flinging  them threw buildings) any kind of  weapon, inculding his own  sword, once in this mode  he may seem some what sane with the  amount of  focus he  put into  attempting to  kill all and  any that stand before him. His  attacks  are more animallistic in nature, but at the same time although utterly insane he can seems Very objective and  devoid of emotion;  almost analytical with his attempts on the  foe's  life.

Strengths:
Strength, 1 st best strength
Speed is 2 nd best strength
Weapon master,
stamina,

Weaknesses:
take  25% more  damage  against pure engery attack's. (bala,cero,etc)
cero  takes a post to charge.
no kido  known,
durability is below average

Zanpakuto & Kidou

Sealed Appearance: the metal  claws  from above picture.
Spirit’s Name: koto-ko!!
Spirit’s Appearance: The count WIP  Vizzard Mewo10
Spirit’s Personality: is lazy in most  aspects, but  is  easily angered,annoyed..Count often, Coax him into  helping  when he need his cooperation.Koto-ko, is never been easy to awaken, the count figured out a way to reward him for helping, Koto-ko rewards is that the count would consume a vast amount of milk, while compeltly unneeded to sustane koto-ko's existence it allows the count not wonder if he has to doubt his zan's spirt's help. The count revers to koto-ko as ko, yoto, or simply as meewo.  At first ko resented his masters nick names but eventully begain to love them although will never admit it .
Inner World: The count WIP  Vizzard Koto-k10
Kidou: None  learnt or  known. Never saw the  use in them.

Shikai

Call Out Command: [What do you have to say to activate your shikai]
Appearance: The count WIP  Vizzard Shikai10
Abilities:

Seven swords of heaven: The Count, using  all seven  blades to strike his foe  will unbeleive speed and  power.

Boosts: [Increases in your character's physical capabilities. Speed, Strength, Stamina, etc.]

Bankai
[/size]

New Name: [What's your zanpakuto's new name? Ex: Tensa Zangetsu, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi, etc.]
Appearance:
The count WIP  Vizzard 3011119-sephiroth
The count WIP  Vizzard Sephiroth_Dissidia_Artwork
Abilities: [What abilities does your character gain]
Boosts: [Increases in your character's physical capabilities. Speed, Strength, Stamina, etc.]

Inner Hollow
[strike]

Appearance:The count WIP  Vizzard Viktor12
Personality: [How does your inner hollow behave?]

[size=18
[/strike]
Mask
[strike][strike][strike][/size]

Appearance: [What does your vizard mask look like?]
Abilities: [What abilities does your vizard mask give you? Increased Strength, stamina, etc.]
Hollow Powers: [What hollow abilities can your character use with the mask?]

Full Vizard Form

Appearance:
The count WIP  Vizzard The_co10
The count WIP  Vizzard Metal_11
The count WIP  Vizzard Gray_f10

Abilities: [What new abilities does your character gain?]
Boosts: [What boosts does your character gain?]

Back Drop

The counts life:

Background: [The counts life:
00-68
his human years long forgotten never remebered and lost to him like a  vage dream once remebered
69-1,000
the count lived in the ran getko although much of this is a blur to him now, his years there were peacefull until he  started to  have these hulinations, at first he was convice they were visions of the future, and past event's  all those that live around him began to isolate and insult him, the local cazy man so to speak.
As his isolation grew the more he protested that these “visions” will come true they more banished he became by all those around him, kicked out of his home,no longer able to work anywhere as they all hear the stories of his crazyness , the count lived as a homeless person it the poorer districts of the ran getko, once there he didnt speak but was shunned all  the same, for being “homeless scum bag” after few years of this meger existence the count decided to use the last of  his money and began totravelthe spiritual world.

1001-2015
once he return he was different, the count had found himself, although his hallucinations still plagued him he never once showed it. On his second day back he applied to the Gotie, he was excepted and underwent  the shimigami training,  after his completion of his training he, entered squad 11 under captain Zaraki kenpachi, one of the most feared and revered fighters in all of the land. Under his tutelage the count improved dramically althought Captain Zaraki never really bought into your zan spirit is your best friend and allie crap, Zaraki was surrounded but those whom were strong, in different ways but all strong. The count became strong learning what he could off his higher ups.
The count was asigned to the 6th seat position in squad 11.On that day he was exuberant, he was so delighted, he had a few to many drink's,and begain mouthing off how one day he would love to fight captain Zaraki, the next day a special meeting was called Zaraki had hear this offer and decided to take the count upon it.
Zaraki “so you wish to fight me?heh, this will be a battle to the death and I dont hold back so perpare yourself, you will DIE”

the count responded “ well I wasnt talking about to day Captain Zaraki, I ment when I would be worth your time to fight, but if you insist I will not let you down nor hold anything back, I will prove I am worthy of the 6th seat of this squad, even if I die”

Zaraki “ ha! Worthless, you didnt seem to think  you were last night, give me your best shot, and you will only prove your worth by killing me”

Side Notes: [Anything you left out, put it here]
RP Sample: [Show us what you got. Rp with your character that you are applying for.]
Back to top Go down

The count WIP Vizzard
Page 1 of 1