Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Sen Resilius I_vote_lcapSen Resilius I_voting_barSen Resilius I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Sen Resilius Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Sen Resilius Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Sen Resilius Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Sen Resilius Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Sen Resilius Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Sen Resilius Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Sen Resilius Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Sen Resilius Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Sen Resilius Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Sen Resilius Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Sen Resilius Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Sen Resilius

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Sen Resilius Empty
PostSubject: Sen Resilius   Sen Resilius EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:01 pm

Hollow Template

Basic Information

Name: Sen Resilius
True Age: 997
Sex: Male
Personality: He is a Rogue Vasto lorde who refuses to answer to any master. Sen makes his home in the hole, a fitting place because its rich in reiatsu, and attracts lots of hollow for him to feast on. He only leave to hunt, appearing in various parts of the world to cause violence. He avoids hueco mundo like the plague, and only stays for small amounts of time.

He is blood thirsty, violent and unsociable for the most part. He is cunning and intelligent. Though many people have nothing to offer him, he can be bargained with. If one knows where to find him, they can turn him to a perpose for the right price. Likewise with the right motivation one might stop him from killing them, but once he's made the decision its hard to change his mind.

Sen is a very strong willed character and does not seccum to fear easily. Even though he fears Arngrim, he would never show it in his outward reaction. Likewise when presented with something he may fear he will push it aside and hide his reactions,  for fear is the mind-killer, and allowing his fear to be seen is a sign of weakness. He is more likely to react to fear with anger, more than any other way. If one knows Sen well, they would know he is afraid when he becomes very angry.

Sen hates most arrancar, surprisingly, and honestly isn't even fond of his own kind. He particularly hates Arngrim, and shares an interesting past with the hollow king. He hates Shinigami of course, and vizards, and.. Well he hates everything really. Most encounters with Sen end in combat, regardless of strength. In particular, he dislikes others beings near his home in the hole.

Fears: Los Noches, Arngrim, being devoured
Hollow Form: Vasto Lorde

Character Appearance

Height: 6'0”
Weight: 200lb
Physical Traits:

Sen Resilius Malaka10

Muscular, with dark grey skin. Spikes extrude from his shoulders. He has long pointed ears and his eyes are completely red, including the scelera, with black slit pupils. He has long black hair. His mask covers from his cheekbones down to his chin. The mask is grey and almost indistinguisable from his skin. His hollow hole is in the centre of his chest. He has light grey markings tracing across his skin in a  simple pattern. Like the picture he wears only a loincloth with an ornate belt. bandages cover his right arm fully and half of his left arm. His teeth are razor sharp points perfect for ripping flesh, and he has a long slender tail with sharp barbs on the end, with which he can strike people.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Sen fights unarmed, using brute strength and speed and various powers to beat foes into the ground. He's used to moving and delivering damage using his energy based attacks. His lack of durability and hierro, he's not an arrancar after all, means he doesn't fair well from being hit back. He is surprisingly well trained in hand to hand combat despite being a hollow, and his vicious but precise attacks could rival a martial artist's skills.

Sen rarely uses cero or other hollow abilities. Generally he finds his own powers far more useful. He can't use Negation or Acidic touch but doesn't really need to either. Soul seperation is also of no use, he usually just kills his victim before eating their soul, rather than pulling them from their body.  He is vicious and if he can will strike to cause pain rather than kill, often leaving someone to suffer a while before killing them.

Strengths: Strength: Sen has high physical strength. He's capable of punching through stone and metal, and can stomp a pretty big crater in the ground.
speed: Sen is almost at the peak of speed for his tier.
Reiatsu: Sen has an exceptionally large amount of Reiatsu to pump into his powers.

Weaknesses: Durability: Sen is used to not getting hit, and as such can't take a hit when he does get hit. His durability is pretty low because of this.
High speed Regeneration: This is pretty slow, as his speed and strength use up allot of power. As such larger wounds take a long time to heal, while smaller ones heal over in a post or two.
Holy energy: Holy Energy does 25% extra damage to Sen.

Specials:

Dark energy: All of Sen's Energy attacks, excluding the standard cero, are infused with dark magic, and oppose holy attacks.

Reiatsu sight: Sen can activate a special form of eyesight that changes the way he sees the world. It allows him to see the flow of reiatsu instead of physical objects. High concentrations of Reiatsu appear as bright white, while other things appear grey or black. This allows Sen to see enemies through buildings, but renders him almost blind other things. So if a shinigami were hiding, Sen would see his siloutte of energy. This can see even those trying to suppress their energy, but not bounto. Its active for as long as he wants. This has a range of 50ft.

Fiend fists: Passive. Sen's fists are as strong as Zan steel, and can block blades and other weapons easily. This extends from the elbows down. His fingers taper into sharp claws and can be used to thrust and pierce through skin, meaning he's not limited to only blunt attacks.

Hollow Powers

Vasto Lorde Appearance: See above
Vasto Lorde Abilities:

Hollow Javalins: Sen fires long thin spikes of energy. They pierce rather than explode. Bala power and speed.

Melta blast: A wide cone shaped blast of energy is fired from the palm of Sen's hand. Equivilent to a cero in speed and damage.  15 ft range with a 10ft spread. Melta blast has 2 variants, Flamer blast an Cryo blast.

Flamer blast: Like melta blast, except the energy released is super heated causing flames to burst into life as it is travels.  Anything hit is ignited for 1 posts, but can be put out by water and other methods normally. Equivilent to a cero in speed and damage.  15 ft range with a 10ft spread. 2 post cooldown. Cannot be used the same post as Cryo Blast.

Cryo Blast: Like Melta blast except The energy Released is cold, creating ice on anything it hits and delivering a freezing cold blast to the target. Equivilent to a cero in speed and damage. Fire counters normally.  15 ft range with a 10ft spread.. 2 post cooldown. Cannot be used the same post as Flamer Blast.

Hollow Lance: A simple spear of dark red energy, the Hollow Lance is formed in Sen's grip and thrown. It does not explode on impact, but peirces into anything in its path. It can pierce through rock and metal with ease. When it hits a target, it easily punches through even the strongest hierro, and pierces the body. Its approximately 5 foot long and 3 inches thick close to the middle. The draw back behind the lance's punching power is that it cannot pierce through energy/elemental shields and barriers, though physical ones pose no issue, and the range is 50ft. 3 post cooldown.

Giga ball: A 5ft ball of red energy formed in the hand and thrown. The Giga ball only explodes when it impacts with a target, their weapon or an Energy/elemental barrier.  If it hits anything in the enviroment, it will bounce off. It will also bounce off Sen. The Giga ball can be bounced up to Ten times before just exploding, or if it hits Sen on the tenth bounce, it disipates harmlessly. Sen can intercept and redirect the ball by striking it, allowing for a greater chance of actually hitting a target.  Does a Gran rey worth of damage, 4 post cooldown

Schism: A blade of energy forms around Sen's arm, and when he swings his arm a cresent blade sweeps forth. Though only as strong as a cero this attack is particularly good at cutting through barriers. Schism cuts through barriers up to a gran ray in strength, and cannot be rebounded by rebound effects. If it hits something to strong to cut, or is hit with a rebound effect, Schism shatters harmlessly instead of rebounding. Schism doesn't dispel energy/elemental barriers though, so a barrier with a duration does not disapear, and will continue to function normally after Schism passes through. If the barrier is physical, such as an ice based one, there will be a cut left in the barrier after. 3 post cooldown.

Spire of destruction: A spire of energy explodes upwards 100ft into the sky with Sen in the centre. The spire has a 50ft radius and destroys anything with in the range, and does a cero oscuros worth of damage to anyone caught with it excluding Sen of course. 5 post cooldown.

Dark visage: This is a final ability. Dark energy begins rippling around Sen's body, casting off into the enviroment in plumes of black and red. It increases Sen's boosts from X4 to X6. for a duration of 5 posts. After 5 posts, this increased power is expelled in a 100ft area, creating an explosion as strong as 2 cero oscuros. This cannot be cancelled by Sen but if he is defeated before the 5 posts the attack is dispersed harmlessly. The explosion does not effect him, but he is out of the fight regardless, and only has enough power to make a garganta if he's even still standing afterwards.

Boosts: Speed x4, strength x4, Reiatsu x4, durabilty x4 and stamina x4.

Back Drop

Background: Sen's first memories are from when he faught his way to the surface of a mass of hollow souls inside a gillian, and transended into an Adjuchas. He first awoke on the sands of hueco mundo, in the shadow of los noches, as himself, in control. From the beginning of this new stage of power, he was very wary of hueco mundo despite the promises of power he'd heard from other hollow. He instead desended into the hollow forest where he spent time feasting and growing stronger in his own way.

Living deep below the surface wasn't so bad. There were plenty of powerful gillian and other Adjuchas to feast on. Every day was a struggle to survive the gauntlet of enemies trying to eat him, and every day he won, an he enjoyed it. He sometimes ventured to the human world, and there he more often then not saught out hollow causing trouble and devoured them, and anyone stupid enough to stick around.

During his time in the forest he ventured into a strange and almost human like settlement, builings built of thick wood carved from the forest trees. The place was filled with strong hollow, and seemed like a brilliant place to feast. Sen tucked in, devouring all in sight, and thats when he drew the attention of the ruler of this place. It was Arngrim's hold.

Arngrim offered him a place amoung his forces, or death. Sen chose a sarcastic answer and the pair faught. Even then, Sen was outmatched and ended up fleeing. Arngrim didn't give up hunting him either, and after multiple fights between him and Arngrims forces Sen managed to gather enough power to transend into a Vasto lord, reaching power Arngrim didnt. However Arngrim joined the espada and became an arrancar.

After that, the constant fighting between the pair decreased, but Arngrim had not forgotten him. Sen always managed to kill anything arngrim had to send at him, but when the espada became king, he finally faught Sen in combat properly. And Sen was once more forced to flee, this time he left Hueco mundo completely, and moved into the hole after chicago was destroyed. He has continued to reside there, as it is the perfect place to hunt hollow attracted to the holow rich enviroment.

Side Notes: 1-3 would be good. Vasto lorde and all that, so let me know if i need to add more.
RP Sample:

Last edited by Zenke on Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Sen Resilius Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sen Resilius   Sen Resilius EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 6:51 pm

Reiatsu sight: Is there a particular range to this in regards to seeing through objects part? (as long as those objects aren't reiatsu walls.)

Schism: If it hits something to strong to cut, or is hit with a rebound effect, it shatters instead. Schism doesn't dispel energy/elemental barriers though, so a barrier with a duration does not disapear, and will continue to function normally after Schism passes through. I have some questions regarding this. So, while rebound abilities won't rebound it (despite that alone breaking the regardless rule), will they stop it then? And will the Shism continue through those energy/elemental barriers (duration or not)? What about blades and such that are elements like Aki's fire and lightning blades in shikai+?

yeah, those are the only things, really. I'm thinking 1-2 on tier, by the way.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Sen Resilius Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sen Resilius   Sen Resilius EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 7:10 pm

Range, good point. 50ft good?

Well, I dont really think its breaking the regardless rule because the attack itself fails instead of rebounding. Rebound barriers, like arngrim's fire shield, make schism shatter regardless of strength. Its a term of the attack. I'll clarify it a little better if that helps. Also only energy/elemental barriers will be broken through, and swords of fire and the like would stop it like normal. Cause most are Zan strong anyway, and even if their not the attack can only go through a barrier of gran ray or weaker.

1-2 is also good. XD
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Sen Resilius Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sen Resilius   Sen Resilius EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 8:02 pm

Ok then. That's all I needed.

First approval, 1-2.
Back to top Go down