Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
A new race has arrived I_vote_lcapA new race has arrived I_voting_barA new race has arrived I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
A new race has arrived I_vote_lcapA new race has arrived I_voting_barA new race has arrived I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
A new race has arrived Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
A new race has arrived Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
A new race has arrived Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
A new race has arrived Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
A new race has arrived Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
A new race has arrived Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
A new race has arrived Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
A new race has arrived Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
A new race has arrived Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

A new race has arrived Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

A new race has arrived Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

A new race has arrived

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

A new race has arrived Empty
PostSubject: A new race has arrived   A new race has arrived EmptyFri May 23, 2014 10:18 pm

Hello everyone. This post is to inform you of the new Race, Serions. They are a machine race from a different Dimension that will be replacing Segillium Dei. All the Racial information and history to these guys is posted in character information, and the Serion template is up too so you can start making them. The Org will be posted soon and for the time being Rena has opted to lead them. Things are going to get allot more interested with these guys trying to take over earth. Have fun.
Back to top Go down

A new race has arrived
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Rules and Updates :: Updates-
Jump to: