Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Izuna Mienra I_vote_lcapIzuna Mienra I_voting_barIzuna Mienra I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Izuna Mienra Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Izuna Mienra Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Izuna Mienra Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Izuna Mienra Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Izuna Mienra Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Izuna Mienra Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Izuna Mienra Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Izuna Mienra Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Izuna Mienra Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Izuna Mienra Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Izuna Mienra Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Izuna Mienra

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Izuna Mienra Empty
PostSubject: Izuna Mienra   Izuna Mienra EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 4:55 am

Advent Human Template

Basic Information
Name: Izuna Meinra
True Age: 642
Sex: Female
Personality: She's a feisty brat that acts adorable to the point of manipulation and can even be kind of creepy while in her child form depending on her mood. In her adult form however she has a stubborn personality that is bent on doing as she pleases as long as it is within the confines of society's laws. She'll take on any challenge head on and she won't back down even if she is afraid, not because she's stupid, but because she's a fighter.

She's not super intelligent but she is above average in that department able to come up with strategies and solve complex issues rather quickly. She is compassionate for all life and strives to give aid when she can. This means she'll help even hollow assuming they are not pure evil. She is not evil herself but as long as they are not attacking people in her presence she will not attack hollow or even Sinners because until they do something wrong, or have proven that they will to her at least, they are not evil. Not just because of what they are.

Wherever she is she maintains an orderly area because most of the time it is not her own place. While she does not tend to have this issue when being serious she is a bit of a clutz while she is in her everyday moods. She believes that whatever she is doing is the correct choice as she always follows her gut in the heat of a situation and despite this she is an extremely illogical person because even if the facts are against her ideal she'll still follow her ideal to the letter.

Fears: Dust-bunnies (Yes. The dust-bunnies.), Cars, Dogs.

Character Appearance
Height: 4'1'' | 5'6''
Weight: 57 lb | 128 lb
Physical Traits:
Izuna Mienra 6546354_zpsd55015f7
Izuna Mienra Kitsuneyoukai_zpse8fc1748

Clothing: She wears the above in her respective forms and they regenerate themselves using her energy when damaged.
Accessories: She uses the weapon in her appearance. Despite the damaged look it is as strong as Zanpaktou and regenerates like one.

Fighting Style
General Fighting Style: As a Youkai she is a powerhouse and utilizes that to her full potential. But as a Kitsune she is whimsical, moody, and even playful until brought to anger. Her fighting style suffers because of this but it is still classified as an explosive style that focuses on dealing unnecessary amount of damage to an opponent. Because of her mood swings she also has a tendency to play around with her opponent and even mock them without meaning to insult. Whether she's going to try and mess around or smash your face is truly an "in the moment" thing. Using her big sword can be dangerous even while playing though..

Strengths: Melee Combatant- She's a melee fighter. It's in the powers. She tanks and spanks. She is in your face and gets very personal about it.

Kitsune Youkai Physiology - Fire and electricity does half damage to her. She is more durable than most people her tier and she regenerates. The latter two are explained in powers.

Weaknesses: Lack of Ranged - Despite having a single ranged ability it changes randomly and thus she doesn't get any training in the ranged department.

Spiritual Things - Beyond sight and repairing her own clothing she has almost no spiritual power to speak of. As such, despite the damage she can cause with her abilities, she always is sensed as having very little spiritual energy and power because her abilities are more genetic than spiritual.

Kitsune Youkai Physiology - Holy energy, light based abilities, and darkness attacks do double damage against her.

Primary Stage
Ability Name: Muscle Manipulation
Description: The user has complete control over the muscles of oneself allowing them to freely alter and manipulate them, including altering muscle tissue itself, its development, increase/decrease muscle mass/strength and thus stamina, flexibility, reflexes, etc. They can move muscles without or keep them from moving, cause them to over or under-react to nerve-impulses, etc. Users can cause/remove any muscle related ailments/diseases. The muscles can increase in size or remain the same size. Either way the effect is the same. In this user's case the muscle size is generally kept minimal due to her liking her figure.

Ability Name: Regenerative Durability
Description: The user possesses enhanced resistance to physical damage as a result of an accelerated healing factor they also have at their disposal. Their physical durability (ability to endure/resist damage) is extremely high, allowing them to take numerous blows of internal or external assaults before succumbing to the effects and any effects they do receive become healed in a short period of time. This does not account for the being(s) (User(s)) stamina levels however as those are still unchanged by this ability.

Ability Name: Age Manipulation
Description: The user is capable of manipulation time of themselves to such a degree that they can halt, decrease or increase the aging process of their body. This particular user uses this ability to change ages between very young and matured.

Ability Name: Reactive Evolution
Description: Users can either instantly develop powers or abilities to deal with threats or their bodies dynamically learn from experience. Depending on the user's control of the power or genetic structure, the reactive effects can be permanent or temporary. In this case the effect is temporary and instant (though they must still witness or be hit by the attack once first and it MUST have this user as a target for this to work), lasting four posts with a two post cool down, but the cool down only applies to THAT situation. Hence if the adaptation dealt with fire. Fire could not be dealt with again until the cool down is done, but if fire is under cool down ice could still be dealt with by this ability. This ability also only generates two abilities one melee ranged and one long ranged per activation. Neither ability can exceed the power of a gran rey cero and would receive a cool down based on the power output of that ability. Neither generated ability would share this cool down. The melee ability can be substituted, as many cases will require this, with a self transformation/replcation ability following the rules of clones and other rules such as not going higher than x4 boosts, Examples being she fights someone like Raiden who she can't keep up with. She could either start making clones to keep track of him better or enhance herself based on this ability she could not do both though as she's only allowed the one non-ranged skill. Neither ability can gain perfect homing and the ranged ability cannot exceed 150 yard range.

Boosts: Strength, Speed, Endurance x4

Background
Izuna was from a time long since removed from the current one. In ages past she traversed the world as one of the demon lords who ruled the era. Being a demon did not mean she was evil however..Though her existence as a Youkai made her be feared and hated nonetheless. It was from this fear and hatred as well as Jealousy that her downfall, and the downfall of her entire domain, came to pass. one of her fellow Youkai had grown wrathful at the sight of how adored she was by her subjects due to being kind instead of the iron fist ruler that most Youkai portrayed and had told people in her domain that despised all Youkai, not just her, how to "specifically" take care of Izuna. Of course these "Betrayers" didn't realize that it wasn't "just" for Izuna and could have worked on the other Youkai as well.. but that tale is a different matter and history has long since forgotten it.

Izuna, being fairly intelligent, had gotten wind of this plot long before it reached her and had taken steps to ensure that it didn't kill her, though because she did not see a reason to end the lives of the people being manipulated.. She did not make plans to stop them.

So they came with their plan and their gifted weapon to kill Izuna. They plunged it deep into her chest as instructed and all went exactly as they intended.. Except Izuna was merely giving a heartwarming smile until the very end. Instead of dying however her body was completely frozen over and put in stasis inside a giant crystal which seemed to defy attempts to break it. When the magic of the weapon had activated the "defense" she had prepared kicked in and stopped it. Problem was.. Now she was trapped for an indeterminable amount of time and she knew it. She wasn't conscious though.. Luckily she had been put into a deep slumber, something she did not intend and would later be thankful for, and eventually her crystal was buried deep within the earth, though for the times, as compared to now, that wasn't very deep at all,

However illegal diggers trying to get recently discovered oil in Alaska cracked open her "tomb" on accident, drill technology was far stronger than things available in her time, and she awoke for the first time in thousands upon thousands of years. She crawled out of the hole they were digging, much to their astonishment of course, thanked them in a language they could not understand, and left. She meticulously spent the next year learning about the world she had awoken too and more importantly.. How to communicate with them.. She was still new at it and thus sometimes sounded a bit odd but she got the basics of it down easily enough.

She looked through book after book of old maps and new maps as well as historical records to see what became of her domain and to overcome the obvious culture shock one would experience after being trapped in slumber for so many many years..

Beyond the current history however.. She found nothing.

She managed to locate where her old domain would be in the current world, but it was nothing but a giant desert mostly uninhabited though there were still cities scattered through it, but she did not find anything about her domain, whether it fell or flourished, or even if it existed at all. Time had passed so greatly that even the name of her city was lost to the public awareness even on the remote levels of archaeological digs or even ancient history.

This made her sad.. but she knew that the people of her era did what they felt they had to do and now she would honor them by doing the same. She realized through her reading that she could not become a ruler in this world but seeing as how they had many "governments" in place she didn't see a reason to become one. That meant she was more free now to explore and even more free that she did not have to appease the needs of many.

The world was in a sorry state of affairs though.. She did see a need for her to try and help fix that. So off she went. Having caught up on what she wanted to after two years spent reading and learning now. Saving the world one person at a time as opposed to entire wars seemed far more up her alley as they say...she thinks... She's still not sure if she got that phrase right.. But still. She was here and she needed to make the most of it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Normal Theme -  

Battle Theme -

Last edited by Rena on Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:35 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Izuna Mienra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izuna Mienra   Izuna Mienra EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 2:15 pm

Age Manipulation- the way this is worded suggests others can learn it, which is fine, except that it can be used to age another person against their will. Could you remove the aging of another person, or change it to permission based only? I know you wouldn't do it and it states she wont, but I don't want another person getting this ability and god modding.

Reactive Evolution- How does this act when put up against guns and swords? Is it only offensive abilities this reacts to, or can she suddenly develope telekinesis and use that to counter ranged weapons?

Fire could not be dealt with again until the cool down is done, but if fire is under cool down ice could still be dealt with by this ability.
I also just want to clarify, using her ranged ability as an example, if she were to make a fire ball cero like ability to counter an ice attack, can she then in the next post suddenly change it to a water cero to counter fire? Because if so does that not conflict with her 2 abilities at a time, or can she override her ranged ability instantly with no cooldown? If so, you'll need a cooldown between ability changes, for both ranged and melee seperately.

Also for the melee ability, does that include a blast type attack centred on her? Such as say a wave of fire originating from her? If so, thats fine but this will need a specific radius limit, I'm thinking 30ft since that kinda qualifies as melee range.

While i'm on the point of AOE blasts, I assume she can't do them with her ranged ability? if so 350yds is way to much. That is, if she is the epicenter of it. But for say a ball of energy you fire in a straigth line that explodes on impact, that's going to need a set blast radius too. Probably between 30 to 50ft.

Moving onto one final point on this, can she have open manipulation of an element, or is it strictly a specified attack, such as a fire ball with a 2 post cooldown? I would prefer if she could not have open manipulation, or telekinesis for that matter as this ability already allows allot of flexibility, as it is.

I might have more but thats it for now.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Izuna Mienra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izuna Mienra   Izuna Mienra EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 5:52 pm

Age Manipulation - It states she can only use it on herself already. I put others because that it what the ability description entails. I can remove that but I'm just pointing out that it already says it's her only and she can only go between kid and adult.

Reactive Evolution - She would gain abilities to deal with them. Most likely a shield, maybe a tower shield in response to guns, made from her bones and hardened with her little spiritual power so it wasn't just powerhouse broken every time.

Telekinesis? - Not unless she was hit by a telekinetic. In this rare case the best option for fighting a Telekinetic is finding another telekinetic. So she would gain a telekinetic power.

Ability CD and swapping - The ability lasts four posts already. That is four posts she can't swap. Then two that she can't continue to deal with the "same" situation she just did. I see no reason to change this so I'll use Aki as an example. He uses fireball. I use water ball. He uses electric ball. I use water ball. Cuz I can't counter his electric for four posts. This is more than reasonable since a lot of people are either dual element, or don't rely on "one" thing for combat.

Aoes - No. None. Never. End of Discussion. Moving on. Oh and her range is 150 yards not 350 yards. Even on that note Rui's final is an mile wide AoE last I checked. lol. Anyways. She gets none. Done.

Open Manipulation - Okay. Even putting aside the fact she can't cuz she can't unless it's hers. Let me point out an even better reason why this wouldn't work even if she could. She has clearly stated weaknesses saying she has very little spiritual power. How on earth would she overcome someone's ability to manipulate something if their spiritual power is almost always higher than hers 99.99999999% of the time?

Finishing note - I had to type this twice cuz my computer is dumb. So excuse any seemingly snapping remarks it's not aimed at you. Also Reactive Evolution is not locked on "the best counter" for an ability. Example. Fireball usually gets countered with water. But that may not be the best option at the time. So wind or even earth could be used in it's place. You see? Good

o-o.. anything else?
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Izuna Mienra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izuna Mienra   Izuna Mienra EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 6:11 pm

Ability CD and swapping - Understood, just making sure.

Aoes - The option was there but ok. Yes. He does. XD Also my mistake on the range. I was thinking 350yds because 150 yards is 450 feet and then the numbers got muddled in my brain.

Open Manipulation - Understood.

Finishing note - I know the feeling. Well fantastic, thats everything then.

Izuna Mienra Approv10

Tier: 1-5
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Izuna Mienra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izuna Mienra   Izuna Mienra EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 6:49 pm

Seconded.

Just so it's known, she's at full power for her tier, much like Yuri and Kai.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Izuna Mienra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izuna Mienra   Izuna Mienra EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 7:36 pm

Quote :
The melee ability can be substituted, as many cases will require this, with a self transformation/replcation ability following the rules of clones and other rules such as not going higher than x4 boosts, Examples being she fights someone like Raiden who she can't keep up with. She could either start making clones to keep track of him better or enhance herself based on this ability she could not do both though as she's only allowed the one non-ranged skill.

This wasn't clear as the "Melee skills" is really incredibly vague. I've now added that. If you have an issue with it or it's still alright with it's limits then by all means approve or tell me whats wrong.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Izuna Mienra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izuna Mienra   Izuna Mienra EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 7:42 pm

Still good. Approved 1
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Izuna Mienra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izuna Mienra   Izuna Mienra EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 12:25 am

Second
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Izuna Mienra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izuna Mienra   Izuna Mienra Empty

Back to top Go down

Izuna Mienra
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Character Design :: Character Creation :: Accepted Applications :: Humans-
Jump to: