Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Into Despair (closed) I_vote_lcapInto Despair (closed) I_voting_barInto Despair (closed) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Into Despair (closed) I_vote_lcapInto Despair (closed) I_voting_barInto Despair (closed) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Into Despair (closed) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Into Despair (closed) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Into Despair (closed) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Into Despair (closed) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Into Despair (closed) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Into Despair (closed) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Into Despair (closed) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Into Despair (closed) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Into Despair (closed) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Into Despair (closed) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Into Despair (closed) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Into Despair (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Into Despair (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Into Despair (closed)   Into Despair (closed) EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 12:08 am

A chill lingered in the air over Karakura town, clinging to Elayne, refusing to disperse. She walked down the street at a fast pace as she did her daily rounds. She liked to keep active, since the vanguard disbanded and she moved here, and had allot less to do. Atleast she was living with her brother in the Endless headquarters now. It was nice to be with family.

There was a sudden gust of wind that buffered her and tussled her hair, but the wind was followed by a terrible feeling. Power seeping from somewhere nearby. And where there was power, there was hollow. Allot at once, burst from garganta around her. She tensed, but only half of them turned to attack her. The others went towards the other power.

Elayne drew her Zanpakuto and dashed towards them, rapidly springing from one to the next, clensing the hollow's souls with a quick thrust or slash of her blade. She didn't like to think of it as killing, even with hollow. Even if each cut bloodied her sword, she knew those hollow returned to soul society, and were better off. Otherwise she might struggle to kill them.

She sensed in the direction the others had gone, then shunpo'd ahead of them, blocking their path, exposing her back to the greater power without thinking. "Please, go in peace." She said, raising her sword.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Into Despair (closed)   Into Despair (closed) EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 3:50 pm

Into Despair (closed) Ken_kaneki_by_durnoykon-d6zmccz

The man turned towards the woman and the incoming horde. He was five foot nine with snow white hair. But he didn't think she'd noticed his left eye being black with his eye color being red, with small, red lines on his face around it. Nor did he think she sensed his spiritual pressure. The being looked human otherwise, with black fingernails. With his right hand, his thumb, he popped his ring finger.

The man walked towards her, putting his hands on her waist, lightly. He whispered to her. "Don't worry about me..." From his back came four red tendrils that surrounded the two of them. Red balls of energy formed at their tips...and fired dozens of energy blasts at the horde. In no time at all, they were destroyed.

Sniffing at her neck, he tried to take a chunk out of her via biting her. If successful, he would toss her hard through a building. If she escaped him (easily done by just shunpoing away), he'd just grin at her and speak. "I'm not usually into eating shinigami...but I can make an exception of you..."
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Into Despair (closed)   Into Despair (closed) EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 4:59 pm

Elayne froze when she felt someone touch her. She looked over her shoulder at the stranger as he killed the remaining hollowed. He bit her, teeth breaking the skin before she reacted and dashed away from him before he could clamp down and rip away flesh. Elayne put a hand to her neck and it came away bloody, but not enough to be alarming. She looked at him, and then the power she felt made sense. She couldn't tell before, without seeing him, but this Man was a sinner, and he was very, very dangerous.

This was bad, very very bad.. Elayne tried not to let her voice shake as she responded. "I wouldn't try that, my brother lives here too. When he shows up It'll be two on one and you'll lose. Please just go back and leave this place in peace." She said. She'd lied though, because Rai wasn't in town right now. If back up came, it would be shear luck. She would have to pursued the man to leave before he caused to much damage.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Into Despair (closed)   Into Despair (closed) EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 5:37 pm

He grinned. "In case you didn't notice...I'm very good at handling multiple opponents..." Two of his tendrils lunged in at her with intent to pierce her flesh. The other two he kept at his side in case she decided to take the fight up close. Out of habit, he popped his index finger on his right hand. If she did come close to him, he would use his two tendrils to propell himself into the air and stab multiple times with all four of them.

All four of them were was strong as any blade. If she stayed at a distance, he would continue to attack her with the two until she was about 150 yards away. That was their range limit. Only then would he back off a bit and see what she does.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Into Despair (closed)   Into Despair (closed) EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:21 pm

"A few weak hollow are nothing compared to two powerful vizards." She replied, trying to sound tough, but it just sounded hollow. He lashed at her with his tendrils and elayne spun her blade in a flurry of slashes, knocking the tentacles away from her. She called out her zanpakuto, entering shikai, and dashed towards him. She was a mid to close range fight, but speed was her greatest asset. Even if he was fast, he couldn't be much faster than her.

Elayne didn't run, she skated on the air, a technique which allowed her to gain speed allot faster than simply running, and also move in multiple directions more easily. She moved towards him, suddenly diverting to the side she created a platform sideways in the air. She jumped onto it and launched herself directly towards him, thrusting her rapier several times as she passed. She caught herself on a second angled platform and used it to launch herself upwards with shunpo.

Bringing her rapier in a full circle 30ft above him she created six blue orbs, and fired them all at once towards him. Each were as strong as two bala and half the speed of one, but if the missed they would easily turn and home in on him. She did this as she travelled up, and stopped herself with another platform. Spinning so her feet were touching it she kicked off, shooting down towards him. Before she reached him though she used another angled platform to shoot away, spinning to face him as she glided away, she pulled on her mask which increased her speed, and allowed her to fire a lightning bolt from her hand.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Into Despair (closed)   Into Despair (closed) EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 3:10 am

She avoided the tendrils and instead of going at him directly, she backed off just before he was going to propel himself up, and landed on a platform for a quick roundabout series of strikes. He was able to manage it with just the two tentacles. But even then, one strike slipped through and cut his cheek. It healed within seconds.

He swatted four of the orbs down with his tentacles before taking two of them to his arms, now showing scorch marks. She was a fan of feints, making him react to them via a tentacle. But always missed. Then, as she spun around after doing a feint, she revealed a hollow mask, and fired a lightning bolt at him. The sick sinner used a tendril to fire an energy bolt of similar strength to stop it while firing a barrage of energy beams like before with the other three.

He then stabbed at her wildly with them. The tentacles started to glow with each strike...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Into Despair (closed)   Into Despair (closed) EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 10:57 pm

The sinner countered her lightning bolt with a beam of energy and attacked with his tentacles. She parried them rapidly, but the Sinner had the upper hand while she was outside bankai, and she ended up taking several cuts and gashes from his attacks. Elayne shot up and called out her Zan, entering Bankai. The only change was she gained a small round shield. Elayne shot directly  at him, but vered off at the last secohd using a platform. As she she shot over him a green circle appeared and 100 bala strenth spikes launched at him, 5 at a time. if he moved, the thing would keep track of him.

Elayne shot towards the ground and skidded to a stop, watching for those tentacles. She raised her sword to draw his attention, at the same time placing an explosive circle that faded out at her feet. Elayne  jumped back, keeping to the ground, hoping to lure him over the circle. She fired two lightning bolts as she retreated down the street.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Into Despair (closed)   Into Despair (closed) EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 11:34 pm

He only scratched her, but she seemed to not be at full strength yet. In fact, she didn't look much different, only with the addition of a shield, but the power increase was undeniable. She'll need it, especially with his next attack. He smashed her platform as she darted above him. This time, another barrage attack, but this one fired in salvos of five. If she had attacks like those...he could probably deal with them now. Only a few slipped through...but they surprised him by striking his back. Interesting ability. It was only a fifth of them, but he took it since he'd rather be hit with a few rather than half or more.

He turned to find two more lightning bolts his way. He jumped over them without worry as she moved away. The man frowned and walked towards her. Only to walk right into a trap. Which destroyed his shoes and ruined his brand new clothing. And he was bleeding...almost everywhere...even his tenticles looked roughed up. That hurt! If he didn't have regeneration capabilities, that would definitely put a bigger damper on his fighting capability.

But now the tendrils were ready. He pointed all four of them down the street. A single, truck sized ball of red energy formed between them...and fired with the strength of a hado 94. Trailing at its sides was more energy, and being hit by those was like taking a cero to the face. He laughed as the building were destroyed. His tendrils stopped glowing now...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Into Despair (closed)   Into Despair (closed) EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 12:16 am

Her trap worked, but now he seemed mad. Unlikely that would work twice. She was also somewhat disappointed he managed to survive. The man raised his tentacles, and retaliated. She watched for a moment, before realizing the level of destruction that attack would cause. She couldn't let that happen. "Bakudo 88, Danku!" She said, casting her strongest shield possible. The attack collided, and she could see Danku cracking. a second later the barrier shattered.

The attack continued, weakened. Elayne dashed towards it, and cast a second kido. "Bakudo 39, enkosen!" She braced against it, and this time she stopped it, but the attack exploded in her face. Elanye was sent bouncing away and hit off a car, denting the bonnet and shattering the glass. The alarm went off. She looked up. The destruction was still pretty bad, but compared to the main thing, the smaller balls of energy didn't do much. Allot of people almost died.

She pulled herself from the car wreck and stood on her feet, wobbling slightly. This couldn't continue. a full scale fight between her and the sinner would take out half the city, especially if she took much more damage. If she lost control, that would be even worse. She would have to sacrifice back up for the city. Elayne began to speak under her breath, low and difficult to hear. She Dashed towards him, using a rapid zig zag of platforms, to make it difficult to hit her as she closed on him.

She was in his face in a blink, rapier thrusting as she shouted the final part of her incantation. "Nichiyō no hashira!" four pillars appeared 40ft around them, and would drag them both into a pocket dimension 150ft by 300ft. They were trapped together for 5 posts, and if she couldn't end him before then, or lost control, the city would suffer.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Into Despair (closed)   Into Despair (closed) EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 9:32 pm

Wow...she blocked it...he wasn't expecting that. "Miss...you have my respect at the very least...not many have blocked that attack and continue fighting afterwards..." He saluted her and wasn't mocking in the slightest. He wasn't going to eat her. No...instead, he was gonna rape her when he was done.

The sinner was more patient this time. Not bothering to attack while she was on the move. When she was in his face, he struck with three tentacles and used one to block as many thrusts as he could. Though his face, torso, and arms were still riddled with small gashes and holes that sealed up quickly, but one at a time.

He noticed the change and grinned. Perhaps he should have searched for a hostage. Oh well. He jumped back, red energy balls forming at the tip of each tendril. Again, a huge barrage of energy fired out. Each wasn't very strong. At most, might singe her skin. Soon after, a second barrage were fired. Not as big, but each energy beam was as strong as a hado 4 this time.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Into Despair (closed)   Into Despair (closed) EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 1:06 pm

Elayne ignored him deflecting his strikes with her shield as she attacked. She jumped away doind a series of jumps flips and springs from platforms as she dodged around the first wave of attacks, and then the second was fired. Even weaker than the last. She avoided them easily. She spun and fired a bolt of lighting, her mask cracking slightly over one eye.

Elayne dashed forward and tapped the ground with her rapier, sending out a burst of crystals along the ground that would explode up into long spikes stabbing at him. Elayne jumped and kicked off a platform into air, spinning, she created a platform behind her at an angle to him. She kicked off, as her blade turned white. Next thing, she shot at him close to the speed of shunpo thrusting a sword filled with a gran rey worth of energy at him.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Into Despair (closed)   Into Despair (closed) EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 12:58 am

The shield took the hits easily enough what she couldn't dodge. The sinner slapped the lightning bolt away with one of the tentacles while using the other three to jump up and over the spiking crystals. He turned just in time for her next strike. Using one of the tendrils, he blocked it, but pushed him back quite a bit. But he also attacked with the other three. One at her front the other two at her sides.

The fourth stabbed out at her shortly after. He retracted them, red energy balls gathering at the tips. This time, all four energy balls themselves fired, each just as strong as a hado 79. Then he stabbed them at her repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Into Despair (closed)   Into Despair (closed) EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 6:59 pm

She failed to hit with her attack, even though he blocked it with a body part, it wasn't enough to destroy his tenticle. At the same time, he struck and she managed to block one, the one in the front punching into her along with one from the side. She was thrown away, bleeding, her vision blurred slightly. She barely managed to parry the fourth one away and jumped back.

She seen him charge his next attack and she barely dodged the first few but the third struck her as she blocked, followed by the forth, sending sprawling to the ground. Her Zanpakuto bounced away and shattered. Before she could move, she was barraged with blows. It was all she could do to defend herself, as she felt herself starting to pass out... She was going to die.. She didn't want to die..

Suddenly, there was a powerful burst of energy from Elayne, knocking away the tentacles. Pure white light filled the arena and bursts of white lightning shot in all directions out of the centre. When the light faded, Elayne remained, mask fused to her face, boby clothed in black armor and purple cloth.

The girl stared at the sinner for a few seconds, almost mindlessly. A storm formed within the area, and rain began to fall. Bolts of lightning began to strike randomly in the area. Elayne moved all of a sudden, appearing directly before the man, and let out a powerful hollow roar, white lightning exploding from her with the speed of a cero. She jumped and kicked off a platform and burst towards him, stabbing with a blade like hand. She swept her leg low and fired a beam of lightning the power of half a cero from her finger at close range.

Last edited by Zenke on Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Into Despair (closed)   Into Despair (closed) EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 11:28 pm

He finallyl had her on the ropes! As she was lying down, he stalked forward, popping his middle finger on his right hand with his thumb on the same hand. He stopped when he started to feel an increase in power. Soon after, a light and lightning bolts erupted from her. The Sinner had to jump back. He watched the new appearance with idle curiosity. Why hadn't she done this before?

It started to rain, lightning coming down in random locations. One coming down just in front of him, making step back. He realized that it was part of her ability. Looking up, she was suddenly in front of him, roaring at him. "Eh?" He had the most retarded look on his face when the first attack hit him in the chest.

He flew back, but put two tendrils on the earth to slow him down to a stop. The Sinner propelled himself up and over her, while striking with two of them. Using another tentacle, he blocked the second lightning bolt that was sent his way. Though it forced him back a bit and left him open on that side. If she was anything like the battle hardened monster that he now faced, the sinner knew she just might take advantage of it.

The other three glowing red, if she did take advantage of it, would strike at her. If not, then he'll stab with the three, firing a trio of arrow shaped energy beams that would cut.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Into Despair (closed)   Into Despair (closed) EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 12:39 pm

She turned and slashed aside the tendrils that went for her. Sparking electricity she seen the opening and shunpo'd to his side, unleashing a barrage of jabs even as he stabbed her. As soon as his tentacles touched, lightning burst from her in a wave, the power of a cero. She moved, bouncing towards a platform, and kicking off it to come back at him, driving her feet at his spine. She would flip out of it after, landing on a platform, and launching herself up, and hailed down thirty bala speed and strength bolts of lightning from the clouds above, as she let out a hollow roar.

Her body charged with lightning, and if she seen an opening she would go for it, attempting to tear into him again. Only this time if he stabbed her, he would be zapped by two bala worth of electricity. In the mean time she hailed lightning down on him, some from her hands some from the storm above. All were bala power and speed.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Into Despair (closed)   Into Despair (closed) EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 4:46 pm

She swiped away his tentacles and took his arm. The sinner still hadn't adjusted with her increase in speed. He also got hit with another lightning attack when they touched her, sending him back. Wonderful. He was able to block the kicks to his spine, after all, his tentacles comes from the base of his spine. He pushed her back.

He had to do something before she overwhelmed him. He really didn't want to do it since it garunteed his being sent back. Whatever. Popping his index finger with his thumb on the same hand, black lines covered his body. His four tentacles also wrapped around each other in a tight coil, clearly charging something.

He couldn't move, but his skin, along with his open wound, gained a very thick hierro like armor. He could whether through this storm of weak attacks easily enough. It was any other tricks she might have that worried him...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Into Despair (closed)   Into Despair (closed) EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 2:14 pm

Elayne seen him change but it didn't phase her. She jumped at him regardless and layed into him with her hands, thrusting her blade like fingers at him. Even in this state her thrusts could tear through heirro easily, but she didn't think she would kill him before he did what ever he was going to do. That wouldn't stop the mindless hollow as it jumped around the sinner, attacking wildly.

Inside, somewhere within the raging hollow Elayne watched helpless to do anything. She felt a horrible sense of dread that something was seriously wrong. Layna was berserk, and Runa was no where to be found. The image of her Zanpakuto shattering before she transformed kept jumping into her mind, but she couldn't figure out why. Or what it meant. She'd heard of Zanpakuto's breaking before, and eventually the owner could re-materialize the weapon. But Runa was not there to answer Elayne's questions... Why did that scare her so much?
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Into Despair (closed)   Into Despair (closed) EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 7:49 pm

It seemed his hardened skin was barely holding through so the cuts weren't too deep. Still, his arm regenerated somewhat, and using the twisted mass of tentacles, he swiped at her before the defense wore off. The creature backed off, heading straight towards a corner of the temporary prison.

With his feet on the walls and his hands on the floor, his tentacles unfurled like a flower blooming. To reveal a fairly large lance of energy. Which then blasted everything in a 230 degree angle, top to bottom and side to side. It's power was enough to tear the tentacles off his back and crush parts of his body.

When it was done, Hell's Gate appeared and reclaimed its prisoner...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Into Despair (closed)   Into Despair (closed) EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 7:57 pm

Elayne was glad for the fact that she'd cast that spell, as she watched from her inner world as the being released his attack, an attack her feral self didn't have a chance of avoiding. The attack hit Hollow Elayne head on, blasting her into the back corner, flattening her against the wall. She slid to the ground, vision fading as the man was dragged into the hell.

Her world faded, and she barely pushed herself to her feet in the human world again. People all around stared at her, and the hollow create felt the desire to attack, but it resisted. A garganta ripped open and she practically fell through it. Darkness followed.

Thread End
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Into Despair (closed)   Into Despair (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Into Despair (closed)
Page 1 of 1