Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Fighter for Hire I_vote_lcapFighter for Hire I_voting_barFighter for Hire I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Fighter for Hire I_vote_lcapFighter for Hire I_voting_barFighter for Hire I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Fighter for Hire Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Fighter for Hire Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Fighter for Hire Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Fighter for Hire Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Fighter for Hire Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Fighter for Hire Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Fighter for Hire Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Fighter for Hire Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Fighter for Hire Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Fighter for Hire Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Fighter for Hire Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Fighter for Hire

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Fighter for Hire Empty
PostSubject: Fighter for Hire   Fighter for Hire EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 6:13 pm

Clang. The man fighting Sojourner had gotten his axe blade caught in one of the many crevices of Sojo's Defensively styled daggers and had it brushed aside like it was nothing before getting a boot to the nose. This job was a paltry one. Sojourner was getting paid what he now believed to be way to much for beating this one guy. Maybe if there were ten of him.. The thought was interrupted as he sidestepped another swing of this guys over sized axe and heel kicked the handle snapping it in two so that the man only held a useless stick.

"Do you yield?" Sojourner asked nicely, "Never! I still got my bare hands!" The man growled venomously before lunging forward, "I figured you'd say that." Sojourner replied before snapping his free hand, which now held no weapon, forward into a quick jab for the man's forehead. With a sickening crackle the man's forehead was just barely fractured and he was sprawled on the ground unconscious.

"Need a medic over here!" Sojourner said aloud since they were in Nibelheim and that meant there was medics everywhere in the fight based City. he pulled a cigarette out from his pocket, lit it, and puffed a few times before releasing the smoke, man...he really needed to find some better opponents before he got too bored. Oh well...

He walked towards the guy that hired him and took his pay before starting to walk off and wander the city. Chances are either he'd find a fight or find another job if he stuck around. Either way worked for him.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net

Fighter for Hire
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Neutral Grounds :: Nibelheim-
Jump to: