Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Model X I_vote_lcapModel X I_voting_barModel X I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Model X Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Model X Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Model X Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Model X Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Model X Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Model X Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Model X Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Model X Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Model X Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Model X Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Model X Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Model X

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Model X Empty
PostSubject: Model X   Model X EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 11:24 pm

Serion Template

Basic Information

Name: Model X
True Age: 539
Sex: Identifies as Male

Personality: Model X is the final model from the person who created him. Unlike other "Models", he was built with range in mind, with a signature of copying other skills. He has a bit of a superiority complex with those of his line because he's the final model. Otherwise he's very neutral, if a bit...honor bound. Unless ordered by a superior, he often doesn't get involved with one on one combat situations. However, he deems no tactic as cheap or dishonorable.

He doesn't much like Rathia because of her primary ways of attacking. In fact, he has often gone out of his way to shoot at her for getting involved in his affairs or controlling his own troops. When he heard of Serena's defection, he was every bit as mad as the Machine Lord, offering to assault NYC immediatly and with him at the head.

He takes loyalty to the extreme, having no qualms about who is in charge or their agenda. He will serve whoever is on the throne. If he's ordered to kill someone, including one of his "brothers/sisters", he'll do it and not even bat an eyelash. He literally just doesn't care about right or wrong. Just the status quo.

Model X keeps to being organized and in the know, which much to his dismay, keeps him in constistant contact with the Shadow Division. He prefers the upfront approach to things instead of sublety...something that he relates back to Model III, who was perhaps the closest to him in terms of relationships. While not particularly saddened by his brother's death, he wasn't happy about it either.

Likes: Shooting at Rathia, following orders, shooting other things in general
Fears: Machine Lord, Drastic Changes in protocal, losing purpose

Character Appearance

Height: 5'10"
Weight: 750 lbs
Physical Traits:

Model X Megaman-online-white

Clothing: Above
Accessories: above

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: He generally sticks to medium to long range combat, and just walks calmly. He doesn't much like close range combat, but does use it if necessary. He has very good accuracy, augmented by a variety of advanced sensory parts, such as night vision, advanced sound detection, infrared, seismo detection, and hearing. He tends to stay out of other's conflicts unless ordered to by the Machine Lord/superior. Only after one's current opponent is defeated will he go in.

Strengths: Armor/Toughness, an Advanced Power Core, giving him longevity and to fire away for three times the norm.

Weaknesses: Nanite Regeneration is a bit of a low for him. He can't draw as much power from electrical systems either, adding only an extra cero or two of power for him to use.

Weapons and abilites

Ability/weapon Name: Buster Cannon
Description: Either arm can turn into a cannon to fire a variety of energy blasts, from bala strength to even Cero Oscuras level, with appropriate cooldowns.

Ability/weapon Name: Hidden Blades
Description: He isn't very flexible. To combat this, he holds a storage of a 100 tiny, but sharp as all hell (cut through hierro and armor? No problem) blades in ports all over his body. He cannot make any more and must replentish them after each thread.

Ability/weapon  Name: Ability Copy
Description: He can only copy up to 3 abilities, whether they are melee based or ranged. He can even copy poison gases that are attempted on him. The ability must hit him for him to copy it, and to copy a new ability after his 3 max, he needs to "forget" one. And then to recopy an ability had previously copied, needs to wait 3 posts. If the ability has a cooldown, it has the same cooldown with him. This is where his nanites purpose goes to instead of regenerating. If the abilities come from the same purpose, some of his appearance may change to fit it, though is purely cosmetic, unless he copies physical melee weapons like a shinigami's sword or Loran's head and tail blade.

Ability/weapon Name: Armor/Shield Enhancement
Description: He can enhance his armor to better take damage, even from reiatsu based attacks, reducing attack power by 75%. 2 post duration with 2 post cooldown starting when it ends.

Nova mode

Nova Mode Appearance: Second one from the left.

Spoiler:

Note: All previous abilities as before, and then these.

Ability/weapon Name: Rapid Fire
Description: From having multiple barrels on his buster cannons, he can fire little energy bolts the same strength as a hado 4. High rate of fire (like think machine gun/gatling gun fire rates) and very difficult to dodge, but extremely weak. It's mostly used for quick defense against missiles and things that can be deflected/destroyed with little power. If sprayed and prayed for an entire post, a 1 post cd is incurred.

Ability/weapon Name: Advanced Shield
Description: He can deploy a stronger reiatsu shield, capable of taking a Gran Rey no problem. 3 post CD.

Ability/weapon Name: Teleport
Description: This has a 100 yard radius a 2 post cooldown. However, it takes a good chunk of energy to use.

Ability/weapon Name: Reflection Shield
Description: He can reflect a reiatsu/energy based attack back an opponent, up to a Cero Oscuras. 4 post cd.

Boosts: Armor/toughness x4, strength x4, speed x2

Back Drop

Background: Built as part of a series of 10 models, he was the last one built. It is unsure if they were built by a valerion or another serion, but Model X really doesn't care. He lived with his 9 older "brothers/sisters." While he didn't get along much with them, he did get along best with Model III, who was sent to Earth to test their defenses. He was already with the military and working his way up when they got the call that he was killed.

He had heard of a Rathia Des'Ana that can take control of others. Like many other Serions, that make him uncomfortable with her existance, but unlike others, tolerated it. Until she temperaly took control over him. Then he just hated her guts and often shot at her on sight. It took him five long and painful days to regain control. Since then, he'd gained immense pleasure at randomly shooting at her whenever possible.

As mentioned, when he heard of Serena's betrayal, he wanted to eliminate her as a threat immediately. Also, he wanted to keep that information on the low, or else it might effect troop moral for when they finally attack.

Last edited by Jun Tomoshibi on Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Model X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Model X   Model X EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 12:18 am

Approved 1-4.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

Model X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Model X   Model X EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 6:43 pm

There are four issues that I have with this guy. They may or may not be me simply over-reacting, but I will list them anyway and if I'm wrong than so be it. So here goes.

Strengths: Enhanced armor/toughness is fine, but the enhanced power core needs some clarification I believe. I am under the impression that standard stamina means hitting fatigue mode after 10 posts (correct me if I'm wrong). I was told before on one of my characters that having Stamina as a Strength meant he could go for 15 posts instead of 10. Your guy appears to be able to go for 30 posts by conventional math before hitting Low-Power mode. This seems excessive, but if I have interpreted this wrong, tell me and I will endeavor to educate myself properly.

Rapid-Fire: I remember being told that any weapon with a fire rate comparable to a machine-gun or the like was not allowed, and that the max fire rate of a weapon was semi-automatic or burst rate. If the burst rate generated an excessive amount of fire, then it also had to be inaccurate (as in, the projectiles are sprayed everywhere with little control). I remember hearing these criteria when Zenke made guns for Gaige's shop and also when I made guns for one of my chars. Again, if I'm interpreting this wrong, please correct me.

Reflection Shield: The cool-down seems adequate, but I'm not sure if the fact that it reflects the attack back to the user doesn't warrant an extra post. I'll leave this one to you for now as I have nothing to back it up with.

The final issue is his tier. I'm not sure if you two (Jun and Zenke) already have some sort of agreement in place for his tier, but at the time of writing I have not been made privy to it. Therefore I am forced to evaluate this app as if it were any other app. In this case, a tier of 1-4 seems highly excessive for the content of the app. A more appropriate tier would be 2-3, given the bare-bones being presented. I will stress again that if there is already an agreement that his tier is at this level for a reason, let me know. Otherwise, that's what I got.
Back to top Go down
http://asmir-doana.forumga.net
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

Model X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Model X   Model X EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 7:33 pm

Everything I had an issue with has been cleared up. Seconded at 2-1.
Back to top Go down
http://asmir-doana.forumga.net
Sponsored content

Model X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Model X   Model X Empty

Back to top Go down

Model X
Page 1 of 1