Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Yuzuki, Shiori (Finished) I_vote_lcapYuzuki, Shiori (Finished) I_voting_barYuzuki, Shiori (Finished) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Yuzuki, Shiori (Finished) I_vote_lcapYuzuki, Shiori (Finished) I_voting_barYuzuki, Shiori (Finished) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Yuzuki, Shiori (Finished) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Yuzuki, Shiori (Finished) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Yuzuki, Shiori (Finished) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Yuzuki, Shiori (Finished) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Yuzuki, Shiori (Finished) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Yuzuki, Shiori (Finished) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Yuzuki, Shiori (Finished) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Yuzuki, Shiori (Finished) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Yuzuki, Shiori (Finished) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Yuzuki, Shiori (Finished) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Yuzuki, Shiori (Finished) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Yuzuki, Shiori (Finished)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiori
Shiori

Yuzuki, Shiori (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Yuzuki, Shiori (Finished)   Yuzuki, Shiori (Finished) EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 10:35 pm

Quincy Template

Basic Information

Name: Yuzuki, Shiori
True age: 21
Sex: Female
Personality: Shiori is quiet and peaceful. She is kind but can turn deadly in a heart beat. She enjoys learning new things and exploring. She is very inteligent and is very curious. She will talk to people, but useually only when spoken to, until she knows them better.
Fears: Thunder storms, drowning, and burning to death.

Character Appearance

Height: 5'9"
Weight: 136Lbs
Physical Traits: Shiori has long legs and long raven black hair. Her skin is milky and smooth. She has Gold eyes and tattoos all around her body. She has a serpant starting at her ankle and ending at her mid thigh, a giant cross on her back with an elaborat design, stars on the back of her neck, and a yin and yang sign on each shoulder.
Clothing: Dark blue skinny jeans, black studded boots, a white shirt that exposes a lot of her stomach and a black jacket
Acessories: A black chocker which has her quincy cross attatched to it.

Fighting style

General Fighting Style: Hand to hand, or close range with her arrows
Strengths: Stealth, vision, and knowladge
Weaknesses: isnt always focused, hearing, and strength

Weapons and abilities

Quincy Bow: A sleek long white bow with bright purple arrows. There are black scriptures written in spanish written on it as well
Quincy Items: Hollow Bait, Quincy cross, sanrei gloxe
Quincy Powers: Hirekyyaku, & Pansotengai

Back Drop

Back Ground: Shiori was born as an only child. She only has a few memmories about her dad. She knew he was a Shinigami and it was hard to see her, so she ignored the problem into her late years. At the age of 13 Shioris mom Aiana taught her how to use her quincy powers. This was dangerous because it meant ignoring her soul reaper abilities. But shiori did anyways. By the time Shiori was 18 she knew how to use her quincy powers to the fullest.
Shioris mother became ill and died on Shioris 19th birthday and ever since then shiori hasnt really been the same, and she hasnt seen her dad in 8 years.
Side Notes: None
Rp Sample: Shiori walked down the road that lead to her house on a cloudy night. She knew it was going to rain but she really didnt mind. She need the time to get away. Being a quincy wasnt easy for her. Her mom had died and she was always alone seeing as her father was a shinigami in the soul society.
Shiori sighed as rain began to fall from the sky, hitting her face and long raven black hair. As the rain fell harder the misunderstood girl walked slower, avoiding the people running to get out of the rain. She needed to get out of this place, but she didnt exactly know how.
Shiori walked threw the pouring rain stopping when she got to a giant cherry blossom tree. It was the last place she saw her dad. Her black hair soaking and rain drops falling down her face also mixed in were some hot tears as she leaned against the beautiful tree.
Shiori slid down the tree, tears falling as she cleared her throat. "Dad, i miss you...why cant I be with you right now?" Shioris sweet but rarely herad voice cried out. She was sad and hated her dad for leaving but she knew there was nothing she could do about it.
Back to top Go down
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Yuzuki, Shiori (Finished)   Yuzuki, Shiori (Finished) EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 9:46 pm

Yuzuki, Shiori (Finished) Doflamingoseal

Tier 3-1
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Yuzuki, Shiori (Finished)   Yuzuki, Shiori (Finished) EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 9:47 pm

Seconded.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yuzuki, Shiori (Finished)   Yuzuki, Shiori (Finished) Empty

Back to top Go down

Yuzuki, Shiori (Finished)
Page 1 of 1