Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Life in the Light I_vote_lcapLife in the Light I_voting_barLife in the Light I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Life in the Light I_vote_lcapLife in the Light I_voting_barLife in the Light I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Life in the Light Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Life in the Light Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Life in the Light Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Life in the Light Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Life in the Light Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Life in the Light Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Life in the Light Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Life in the Light Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Life in the Light Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Life in the Light Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Life in the Light Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Life in the Light

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Life in the Light Empty
PostSubject: Life in the Light   Life in the Light EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 10:40 pm

Rynn wandered around Rome for the first time in a while since she had spent the last year studying in the arcane library in Amesbury. She enjoyed the sun against her skin and the fresh air that she still hadn't grown accustomed too as she was used to graves and cemeteries due to Valus. She stretched and got honked at by a car because she had stopped in the middle of the road so she moved to the side and just kept smiling.

Today was a good day.

She managed to scrape some money by doing odd jobs here and there throughout the city and was now sitting happily in a cafe eating a sandwich and drinking a soda pop. Sugar was still a new experience to her as Valus didn't allow her to have any and she figured out why soon as it made her hyper.

So she ran around the city more trying to find things to do and keep a low profile while doing so. Or so she thought she would. When she left the cafe and turned the corner a bunch of perverted thugs decided that they were going to mess with her and try to take advantage of her barely legal and smallish body.

She wasn't used to anything of this nature but Valus had warned her against the evil nature of certain humans and how they would do horrible things to her if given the chance.

Poor guys didn't stand a chance after she thought that.

She whipped a hand to the side and with that one motion she had conjured a red substance that looked and smelled like blood, mostly because it was, which then turned into a thin sheet and cut the heads off the thugs in one go. She then proceeded to scream innocently and wait for someone of authority to arrive so that the bodies could be taken care of. Life was life after all.. they still deserved to be buried.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Life in the Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life in the Light   Life in the Light EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 11:04 pm

Helena was strolling through the streets of rome, dressed in a fancy black dress and jacket, as she searched for something to do. Like, killing someone. She prefered women, but a man would do. However she spotted a lovely little thing in a cafe and stopped to watch her. She would make a fine plaything for the evening. Helena waited until she was finished, and followed her down a dark alleyway. Low and behold, a bunch of thugs were waiting for the girl.

Helena frowned, drawing a nail across her arm as she stepped forward to deal with them, blood pooling down her wrist into her palm. However the girl struck first, creating a red substance that turned to a razor sharp sheet and sliced all of their heads off. Or so the girl thought, until one more lept from the shadows, only for a shot of blood to burst through his face and out the back of his skull.

Helena smiled at the girl as she most likely turned to see who was behind her. The cut on her arm scabbed over quickly. "Interesting ability you have young one. I was surprised to see my Prey so well capable of defending themselves." She said. If that got a reaction, she shook her head with a warm smile. "Don't worry, I think I'll have to reevaluate my plans for you. How about we go somewhere and have a chat."
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Life in the Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life in the Light   Life in the Light EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 6:01 pm

"Prey?" She said as the blood covering the ground seemed to shiver in response to her question ready to raise to her defense at the moments notice, "Well whatever. I don't have anything better to do than listen to another blood user," She made that comment after taking a note of how the fourth guy died, "Although I'd like to do it away from here.. I'm sure someone noticed my scream other than you.. I had intended to merely let the authorities know these guys were dead and leaving town for a while. Why don't we take a walk."

She then began to take said walk if Helena agreed.. or followed Helena to wherever if she had a better idea, "Who and what are you anyways. Your energy is unlike humans and hollows but you aren't a vampire or a werewolf either." She hadn't run into a Sinner before so she didn't know anything about what Helena was. Hopefully she got some form of a coherent answer though.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Life in the Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life in the Light   Life in the Light EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 10:25 pm

Helena only smiled at the word Prey. "That is good to know. Come along then, we can take a walk around the city if you prefer. Getting away from here would be best eitherway, since four bodies are garanteed to draw attention from unwanted parties." Helena said and continued down the narrow alley and out the other side of it into the main street. "My name is Helena Elenesta. I am what is known as a Sinner, though Demon would do I suppose, since hell is our home."

Helena smiled at the girl as they walked, a calming smile that usually garnered trust in others. "Its very odd to meet others who can use blood so effectively to kill. I think our methods differ, but we might also be able to teach each other a few things.." She said. "I will be blunt, when I first seen you I intended to kill you, but I had no idea of your powers. I have a proposition for you, instead, if you will listen."

"I've found myself short two companions of late. Both betrayed me and joined the coalition, my kind's enemy. It is a heavy loss to bear, they were like children to me and both turned on me without a thought. I did nothing to deserve such treatment. Here is my offer. Join me, and I will give you everything you could ever ask for. If you say no, then no harm done. I wont bring harm to you, unless we end up on opposing sides in the future. If you say yes, then I would like to test your combat prowess fully. I have no doubt your skilled, but.. Well why not have a bit of fun while we're at it?"
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Life in the Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life in the Light   Life in the Light EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 5:09 pm

"Killing me isn't as easy as it seems. Valus tried and he was about as powerful as you seem to be. He's dead now." she said with a smile as the memory was not one of anger or hate but more of a distance past sort of thing, "He trained me as a weapon and a guard dog and then turned on me. I don't intend to repeat that to anyone else or have it repeated to me."

Helena mentioned joining her and that was where Rynn was more meh than inclined to decline. She didn't really care who she worked with as long as they treated her better than Valus' and while that wasn't hard to achieve it was where the line in the sand was drawn for Rynn. It had to be so or she wouldn't tolerate it, "Fine by me. I was looking for someone or a group of someone's to work with or for anyways. Long as they treat me better than Valus' betraying self did I'm happy. Just don't kill nature. I like nature."

She was also asked about a combat test. This was a new concept to her as all of her combat had not been "Tests" they had been kill or be killed situations, "Whats a combat test like? All I've ever done is kill my opponents. I'm assuming we won't be killing each other at the very least or this would be a very short lived alliance."
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Life in the Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life in the Light   Life in the Light EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 11:11 am

"Be that as it may, if you did manage to kill me I'd simply return to hell." She said. "There are things in this world Valus never told you, or probably never understood." She let the girl consider her offer then nodded. "Do not worry, I can be a very generous master. I might have some questionable pastimes but I wont involve you in them ever." She said.

Helena considered the question. "Well... When I tested Ana I made her kill some of my enemies in hell. She did it but died in the end. She had the advantage of being a sinner, so she didn't stay dead for to long.. You, however are not. I would rather you didn't die. However I have a perfect test in mind. We just need to set a little trap." Helena said smiling. It was time to teach Ana a leason about betraying her.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Life in the Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life in the Light   Life in the Light EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 5:35 pm

"Whatever works for you I suppose." Rynn said calmly as she flicked a hand through her hair, "What do you want me to do? Or are you going to set this trap on your own?" She crossed her arms and sighed softly though it wasn't from annoyance or anything, "Oh yeah.. Valus' told me once that Hell had it's own will. I guess that means you found a way to get around it huh? That must make you very powerful."

"Oh for the love of god are you going to keep talking to this evil bitch much longer?" Came a voice from Rynn's person though it was a male's voice and not Rynn herself. She eyeballed her weapon and giggled, "I wouldn't call her a bitch considering she hasn't done anything Zanlou. Besides even if she is evil that doesn't concern us. Long as she keeps to my two conditions I'm fine with it."

"Well I'm not I'm going to keep complaining about it whenever I please because she's evil and I don't like her," This made Rynn laugh, "Fine do whatever you want but you still have to do what I want you to do regardless. It's part of our deal." This seemed to shut Zanlou up for now. He remembered the terms of the deal. She would, on her free time, try to find a way to free him from this weapon, while in exchange he helped her by being said weapon and aid her in killing Valus.. Which they have done. So now he just had to wait until she found a way to free him.

Admittedly that could take a ridiculous amount of time.. "Don't mind him. He's a pretty rude fellow from what I've learned so far. It's no wonder he got trapped in this weapon." Rynn said to Helena, "So about your plan. What are we doing and when?"

Last edited by Rena on Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Life in the Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life in the Light   Life in the Light EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 6:58 pm

Helena grinned when the sword spoke. "Oh he's so flattering. Its true though, I have no good intentions for this world. I have no reason to harm animals but these humans are my enemies, killing them is my only goal. Just keep that in mind if you choose to follow me freely, you will be killing them for me." She said. Then she nodded.

"Very well, the plan is simple. The target is Ana, the daughter who betrayed me. She is hunting me rather relentlessly, I wouldn't be surprised if she's on her way to rome already to catch me. The humans have ways of tracking us, I don't know how. I do know it can be fooled with this." She said, creating a crystal that pulsed her energy. "We place some of them as bait, lure her out and you fight her.

She's strong, but she has a soft spot for children. She wont want to hurt you, given your young age. Use that weakness and kill her. For now, lets return to my home here, and figure out the full details. You'll need to know what your looking for."
She smiled and gestured for the girl to follow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Life in the Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life in the Light   Life in the Light Empty

Back to top Go down

Life in the Light
Page 1 of 1