Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Alexei Romanov (Event Character) I_vote_lcapAlexei Romanov (Event Character) I_voting_barAlexei Romanov (Event Character) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Alexei Romanov (Event Character) I_vote_lcapAlexei Romanov (Event Character) I_voting_barAlexei Romanov (Event Character) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Alexei Romanov (Event Character) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Alexei Romanov (Event Character) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Alexei Romanov (Event Character) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Alexei Romanov (Event Character) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Alexei Romanov (Event Character) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Alexei Romanov (Event Character) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Alexei Romanov (Event Character) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Alexei Romanov (Event Character) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Alexei Romanov (Event Character) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Alexei Romanov (Event Character) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Alexei Romanov (Event Character) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Alexei Romanov (Event Character)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Alexei Romanov (Event Character) Empty
PostSubject: Alexei Romanov (Event Character)   Alexei Romanov (Event Character) EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 12:06 am

Advent Human Template

Basic Information

Name: Alexei Romanov
True Age: 30
Sex: Male

Personality: Arrogant to a fault, seemingly all knowing, easily amused, sadistic as fuck, he is one bad boy you do not want to make an enemy out of. He will torture you, rape you, experiment on you, even eat you while your family watch level of evil...no matter the age. And then do the same to your family while you watch. Given enough time, there is no one that he can't break. Most don't last a day. He is calm and never shows frustration...well, most he does is sighs.

Highly intellectual, he is comparable to Hannibal Lector, Light, L, Near, and Lelouch all rolled into one. He is however, very passive when approached. But can be very aggressive when he approaches things.

He oozes confidence and arrogance, but with good reason. Even before he died the first time. Alexei loves two things: Yuri and the Amesbury Pack. He will not harm either one, or not Yuri too badly, even if his clones will. Though he will kill his own clones if they go too far concerning them.

While Alexei holds no ill will to the Coalition, he does view them as a bit of a nuisence. Still, he'll only defend himself against them. Though he will "play" with whoever is near him. He tends to find overreaching goals and manipulations amusing, and certain perspectives cute. He holds a certain amount of respect to Amarius, but that's about all. Everyone else, aside from Yuri and his pack, are mere pawns.

His biggest and most confusing project is to somehow combine a Holy Mage and Dark Mage, to create a literal Yin and Yang. Much like how he and his younger brother represent the age old philosophy.

Loves: Yuri, Amesbury Pack, experimenting
Fears: Dyeing...again. That's it.

Character Appearance

Height: 5'11"
Weight: 160 lbs

Physical Traits: Take Yuri, make him a tad bulkier, make him taller, give him black hair, and a shade or two more fair skinned, and viola. You can tell practically instantly the two are related.

Clothing: Usually Black skinny jeans, black T-shirt, black tank top underneath that, black shoes, sneakers usually. Otherwise, can vary, but it will likely be black. Or red.
Accessories: Varies

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: A tiny bit of a berserker, he'll still fight smartly. All while having a creepy ass grin on his face. He prefers close range fighting compared long.

Strengths: Reiatsu: He can blast apart cities with high leveled spells all week. Clearly his largest and virtually only strength if he was normal.

Weaknesses: Everything else, average...if he was normal. Possible character Flaw: He doesn't like to kill top dogs of authority figures. Chief of policemen, Kai, Grainne, Espada King, he'll refuse to kill them. Unless they somehow piss him off...which is nearly impossible to do. Aside from the Devil's Sunrise sword abilities, he has no spammabe spell.

Holy Energy: From "light"/holy energy, he takes four times more damage than normal.

Quirks: Dark Miasma: He constantly releases a dark miasma spell, which messes with sensory devices and sensing spiritual pressure.

Dark Intuition: By connecting himself to a person via their dark sides, he can start to semi-predict their moves with a 50% accuracy. This takes ten posts to do before activation can occur. People that have resistances toward mind based abilities or have mind based abilities themselves as their exclusive means (like Anna) of defense/offense are not effected. But those with only a single ability or two are still effected normally. (Like an Alexei clone with Illusions of Power spell would still be effected, or someone with just a single ability that deals with the mind)

Soul Transfer: He can transfer his soul out of his body to a dark crystal at any time. Possibly making him the closest thing to being immortal. The trick is catching his soul. Using that crystal, he could temporarily possess a clone.

Spells

Note: Due to the way his powers work, he is to be treated as a Sinner, being at full power for his tier. Also, all spells are learnable/can be known by other spellcastors.

Weapons: Devil's Sunrise and Soul Eater Swords
Appearance: DS: Alexei Romanov (Event Character) Latest?cb=20150217041956

SE: Alexei Romanov (Event Character) Latest?cb=20150217010741

Powers: DS: A black magic circle appears, summoning the blade. It can fire up to six basic pulse dark spells (each as fast and strong as bala) and fire a Darkness wave (pretty much a dark cutting wave of dark energy) with a 150 yard range. This is the only way he can use those spells and his only spammable abilities.

SE: A black magic circle appears, summoning the sword. This blade was meant to do one thing, and one thing only: Cut. Everything. Apart. And it does that very well. Only thing it can't cut are Zanpakutou/soul bound items and last resorts. HOWEVER, it consumes the energy of the wielder to do it. Once the weilder runs out, the blade gets dull. Consumes a tiny bit of energy more than what whatever the thing it is cutting consumed. It even takes a bala's worth of energy to cut hierro/armor. It has zero cooldowns.

Ability Name: Pulsar
Description: Basically the dark version of Judgement. 3 post cooldown, 5 when two are fired at the same time.

Ability Name: Corruption
Description: He can take a person's ability/spell, and turn it into his own and "reflect" it back at them, gaining all control of the ability. Even to the point of copying it for a single post. However, there is a strength limit, it must have a 3 post cooldown or above before he could even corrupt it and take it over. Otherwise, nothing will happen. This ability mirriors the cooldown the corrupted ability plus another post.

Ability Name: Dark Pinpoint Strike
Description: By gathering spirit particles in the air, he turns it into dark energy to create 300 small, black needles. If all of them hit, it does equal damage to a Gran Rey. If they hit, they will attack a person's energy flow, making it difficult to control their powers for two posts. 5 post CD

Ability Name: Amatarasu
Description: Through a dark magic circle on his tongue, he breathes a black flame that consumes even spirit energy, making it incredibly difficult to counter, needing water/ice to do so. Most shields will do is stall for time. Dishes out a cero's worth of power, and if you stay in it, another hado 4's worth the longer you stay. Get out of it ASAP. 3 post CD

Ability Name: Meteoria
Description: He snaps off a bowling ball sized black ball of energy, giving it less warning than Pulsar. power of a gran rey. 3 post CD.

Ability Name: Corrupting the Pure
Description: A black magic circle appears and fires out a black ball of energy. It homes in on the most "goody two shoes" of people in the area. It will always home in on a Holy Mage. It does damage equal to a cero, however, after it explodes, 10 globs of energy is still left, and continues the homing process. Each glob is equal to half a cero. 4 post cd.

Ability Name: Shell
Description: He creates a dark shell around him the slows down and/or blocks attacks. It will block up to a hado 40 no problem, anything more will be slowed down and damage mitigated. Lasts 10 posts. 6 post CD when it ends.

Ability Name: Dark Portal
Description: He creates a magic portal that will allow him through. And any following energy attacks. It will literally push away other people trying to get in. After Alexei is through, the portal will turn into a dozen energy balls and fire at anyone not him. 3 post CD.

Ability Name: Dark Wall
Description: He creates a wall of dark energy that can block up to a Gran Rey Cero. 3 post CD

Ability Name: Absolute Defense/Semi-Offense
Description: First, he surrounds himself in a sphere that can block attacks up to hado 63 from all sides. Then it fills up with black power. Then barrages all opponents with needles. The needles will mess with powers, but not very much individually. It takes at least ten for any noticable effect. 10, messes with power by 2%. Max percentage is 80%. Does not stack with Dark Pinpoint Strike, DPPS has priority. 6 post cd.

Ability Name: Entrapment
Description: From a magic circle, dark tentacles fire out to ensnare the victim. It will grip the victim and start stabbing them with spines. And try to do some very naughty things to them...yeah, Lexie is a pervert. They're easily cuttable. 4 post cd

Ability Name: Doom Ray
Description: From a black magic circle, a dark beam is fired, splitting a dimension close to the target. It then explodes with the power of a Cero Oscuras. 4 post cd.

Ability Name: Illusion of Power
Description: Alexei casts a mist around himself and others. If you're in that mist, you're infected. Your biggest fears come to life and are made known. As an illusion, Alexie then uses those fears against them. While in this mist, no one can get hurt, as it is more of a battle of wills than anything. If their will is strong, they'll hardly be effected by it and throws it in Alexei's face, which he won't be effected by either. Lasts 6 posts, 5 post cd when it ends.

Ability Name: Dark Vector
Description: A dark arrow appears and propels anything within 3 feet above it in any direction the user decides...with the force of a cero oscuras. It may hurt when used to propel people into things. 4 post CD and you better anchor yourself if you wanna resist it.

Ability Name: Dark Rejuvination
Description: For five posts, using dark energy and black magic, he will regenerate at an insane rate. Even if he is stabbed in the heart. Or his head cut off, but then he can't do shit for the rest of that post. This is done via sacrificing ANY living thing that is NOT A PLAYER CHARACTER. Which includes grass, ducks, plankton, fish, trees, fruit, ducks, sharks, ordinary people, etc. Can only be used once a thread. Not a last resort, but pretty close to it. If he can't sacrifice at least ten elephant sized or equivalent number of stuff per post, the ability shuts off and drains him more than normal, often leaving him with only 20% of his power left. If he keeps up the sacrifices, it'll leave him with 40% power left.

Ability Name: Dark Disc
Description: Lets him attack in mid-air and change direction on a whim, etc. But isn't a very weak defensive ability either. Just helps fighting in mid-air and manuever.

Back Drop

Background: He died a while back while being recruited by the Coalition. But he insulted them, beat the recruiters to a pulp, went both number 1 and number 2 on their faces and then lit them on fire. He still wasn't sure who or how they got him.

He made sure his body was buried in North Korea. And is the mastermind behind a lot of stuff. And he's great at gathering information. He often thinks it's cute that someone thinks they can one up him when he already knows their plan to do that. Such as the case with Amarius. Now that he's in his own body again that has defied decomposition, he'll now control his projects much more personally instead of using the Keeper so much.

Side Notes: It takes two 0 tier characters to fight him. Also, Rena and/or Zenke do have permission to control him.
RP Sample:  lol!

Last edited by Jun Tomoshibi on Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:43 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Alexei Romanov (Event Character)   Alexei Romanov (Event Character) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 11:44 pm

Myself and Orgoth got together and went over Alexei’s app. I know he’s an event character but there are some things we can’t agree too. Here are all of our issues with him compiled into one post, mostly to save time. I pulled the short straw on who gets to post it.

Needs at least one below average weakness. Even the mountain had some and was also an event character. Having no spammable spells is not a weakness as spammable spells are mostly frowned upon anyway.

Dark Intuition: It would have perhaps been better to simply have Hyper-Intuition. As we interpret this, Alexei can tap into the dark sides of people, regardless. See? Regardless. That’s the problem. Several characters have traits that can resist mind abilities, of which this is one. You will have to better explain it and put in that people like Zenke’s Anna, who has a really strong mind protection, and Tadatomo, who has resistance to this as a strength, will interfere with the full potential of it. TL;DR version, resistances need to be addressed and needs to be worded better.

Devil’s Sunrise: Darkness Wave needs a damage and range.

Meteoria: needs a longer cooldown.

Corrupting the Pure: How do you decide who’s more goody two shoes? For instance, between Kai and grainne it would always go for grainne? or would it, she did level half a city.

Absolute Defense/Semi-Offense: Most of this is fine, but can does this stack with the pin point needle strike? Also needs more of a cooldown. This attack is essentially the same as pin point needle strike, but with the addition of a hado 63 strength shield. I’m thinking 7 posts, as it also hits every target around him. Either that or needs to be blockable. Also needs a range.

Entrapment: Bad jun. no tentacle rapage.

Amatarasu: A couple of issues. First, it needs a damage. Second, depending on the damage, the fact that it will consume any shield puts it perilously close to that old “regardless” territory. Lastly, what affect will ice have on it, given that ice is far more prevalent on the site as a manipulation than water? Again, we know it is an event character, but we would be far stricter on a regular character. An event character still has to have a realistic chance of being beaten, after all.

Doom Ray: Needs to be reworded. We’re not really getting clear idea of what is happening after the attack is fired. Does it go to the target and disappear into another direction before exploding?

Illusion of Power: Similarly, this will need to be case by case, subject to the character’s owner and also the character’s resistance to such things, if any. You should put it in.

Dark Vector: Does need a longer cooldown. Also needs to be resistible by a strong enough foe.

Dark Rejuvination: Event character or not, I can’t agree to this not being a final. 5 posts of almost immortality is one thing, but to not be exhausted afterwards is a bit much. This needs to be a last resort.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Alexei Romanov (Event Character)   Alexei Romanov (Event Character) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 12:54 am

I honestly had no idea what to put down for weaknesses. I could do holy energy...actually that should have been a given...but I'd like another one, but don't know what. Ideas? Sensing and durability is something I'd like to keep average. Oh and by spammable, I meant abilities that are so weak that they don't need a cooldown, like bala or cero.

Hopefully worded Dark Intuition better.

Dark Wave is basically a dark version of Yuri's Holy Wave, which doesn't have a power level on it either, or a range.

Meteoria: How come? Other characters have abilities with little warning and do Gran Rey damage with no additional cooldown...

Corrupting the Pure: Basically a stronger version of Yuri's Impure Purification. It'll probably go back and forth before settling on one or the other, going for whoever is closest.

Absolute Defense/Semi-Offense: It is blockable. Um, range goes...I don't know what to tell ya there...the further away, the easier to dodge them all due to more spread. Increased the cooldown by one and added it does not stack with pinpoint strike.

Entrapment: Added they're easily cuttable...and I did say try, didn't say they'd succeed.

Amatarasu: It's an anti-armor flame...by that logic, any anti-armor stuff would be off limits. Added ice to its weaknesses.

Doom Ray =
Quote :
Doomsday: This dark energy beam rips space near the target, and then explodes. This is equal to a cero oscuras. 4 post cooldown.
(That is from one of Kai's monoliths. Still need to go more?)

Illusions of Power: I did... "as it is more of a battle of wills than anything." I expanded that part more though.

Dark Vector: Added another post CD and that you better anchor yourself if you want to resist it.

Dark Rejuvie: It is a once per thread, and to be fair he has to sacrifice stuff to even keep it going. Added to it though. My intention with it is a different version of Yuri's Genesis ability minus the damage part.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Alexei Romanov (Event Character)   Alexei Romanov (Event Character) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 6:21 am

I'm willing to let the weakness thing slide if Zenke is. It's kind of a minor thing, given that he only has one strength.

Dark Intuition, grand.

Dark Wave: Well, it should have had damage at least. One of the basic tenets of an RP system of the nature that we're using here demands that attacks and abilities that do damage, must have a specified damage amount. While I am aware that judging abilities retrospectively and demanding changes to that effect is something I can't do without undermining other staff members involved, it is something to think about at least.

Meteoria: Well, we don't know how much damage it does. We just kinda went with that it does the same as Pulsar as you used it as a comparison.

Corrupting the Pure: That doesn't really answer the question. How is the amount of "goody two-shoes" a character possesses decided?

Absolute Defense/Semi-Offense: Blockable by anything? Also, can I assume given the overall similarities between DPPS and this attack that DPPS uses the same kind of scale according to how many needles hit? In any case, the CD needs to be upped by at least one more post. I know that a hado 63-level shield does not really incur a CD in and of itself, but the fact that DPPS targets a single enemy, while this attack hits everyone around Alexei, I think warrants the extra CD.

Entrapment: ...

Amatarasu: Still requires damage though, if it inflicts any.

Doom Ray: So the beam travels to the target before causing some sort of rift in space before exploding. Seems unnecessarily complicated. Or I'm just a Neanderthal. Probably the latter.

Illusions of Power: Grand

Dark Vector: Grand

Dark Rejuv.: Okay, granted. However, the fact that however many posts he has this active, he cannot be killed without somehow disintegrating him or something. Basically what I'm saying is, what does one have to do to kill him while he is using this regeneration thing? Also, the way you have described it (i.e. once per thread, regenerates almost instantaneously for 5 posts or whatever the length), makes it a final by proxy. It will need to be treated as such.

On a side note, I have noticed over the last while that there are abilities and attacks that have been approved ages ago, and not by myself I might add, that in retrospect would never have been approved as they are, at least not without some small modifications. While there is nothing really that we can do now about it, it does hamper our ability to properly evaluate apps when a previous example is used as an excuse to get something else through. This is not aimed specifically at you as I have seen it with others too. While I don't want to get up on a high horse or put on a white hat, I just want to give everyone food for thought.

As soon as the above issues are dealt with I will approve.
Back to top Go down
http://asmir-doana.forumga.net
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Alexei Romanov (Event Character)   Alexei Romanov (Event Character) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 4:09 pm

Dark Wave: Normally, I would agree, but it's a cutting wave...it doesn't explode or punch like most offensive abilities. Most you could do is add with how much force it'll strike/try to cut with. It's not strong, since it has no cooldown, but want me to do that?

Meteoria: 3 post cd typically means gran rey/hado 88...I thought I did, but apparently not.

Corrupting the Pure: Basically the same way Yuri's version does it's thing, checks out their "heart" and then goes. Get's a feel for their "affinity" if you will. Hope that helps? I never had to explain it on Yuri's version...

ADSO: If it can block energy or anything, it should. DPPS has a specific number, 300. This one is more needles, but in one respect, easier to avoid/block due to coming from one direction as compared to multiple. I also modified how many needles it takes to do a percentage, after doing some math, it was more potent per needle than DPPS, which wasn't my intention. Also added another post cd. Usually it's just a single post CD for that level of blocking power, but considering everything else on him...

Amatarasu: I'm not sure what to put for damage on it. It burns, and if you stay in it, you get burned more...add in its property, there's a reason it has a 3 post cd...but I don't want to extend that either...so suggestions?

Doom Ray: Yes on what it does. Last I checked, you can mix drinks and use complicated tools, so I don't think you're a Neanderthal. XD

Rejuvie: Added a little bit more to it. By that logic, then so is Genesis and I need to either get rid of it or get rid of Ragnarok on Yuri. You can't without a massively strong aoe attack. I'd like to keep the spirit of it, without it being treated as such. What do I need to do to do that? If you cut off his head or stab his heart, he's done for that post and can't attack or anything, giving them another post to weather through it. I could do something strange on it and make it so if he does use this, he goes down in tier...so basically after this fight with Kai and maybe Grainne or whichever 2 0 tiers, he'll then be a 0 tier should he survive. And then next time be a 1-1, etc....

On your side note, we probably could do some house cleaning and start basketing some accepted apps. that aren't being used, and those with concerns that are still being used be brought up *looks at Alexander Kerensky* I still haven't decided how to rebalance him. I've done that a couple times myself, so you wouldn't be stepping on anyone's toes.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Alexei Romanov (Event Character)   Alexei Romanov (Event Character) EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 12:45 pm

Dark Wave: Well, if it simply does the damage of a sword, that's fine. I'd still like to see a range on it though at least.

Meteoria: Grand.

Corrupting the Pure: I'm fine with the in-character mechanics of it. I'm just wondering from a purely OOC point of view. Do you decide or do the potential target(s) decide?

ADSO: Grand.

Amatarasu:The only reason I'm asking for it is because it was required of me for some of Gráinne's fire-based attacks, Fire Tornado being one. The solution Zenke came up with for it was to have a reasonable initial damage, and then a cumulative damage amount for prolonged exposure, i.e. maybe a Cero initially, and then a Cero more every X amount of seconds/posts spent in the attack's radius. Of course this will mean you will have to specify a duration.

Doom Ray: Grand. That's a relief XD

Dark Rejuvie: Well, now that I think about it, it actually all depends on how long he's going to be around. If he is going to be like most event characters and be a one-shot deal, then that's fine as is. But if he is going to be a recurring character, then the limits you propose would make it alright.

It would be an idea for some house cleaning, agreed. We can make arrangements at some stage.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Alexei Romanov (Event Character)   Alexei Romanov (Event Character) EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 5:10 pm

Amaterasu and Dark Wave have been edited.

CoP: Pretty much the perception of whoever is controlling him decides. Like I would think it might target Grainne a tad more often than Kai. But they do need to keep in mind their affiliation. Like when Yuri and Kain was working together against some dark mage npcs, Yuri's Impure Purification went back and forth between Kain and a demon before settling on the demon. But if it wasn't there, it would have sought out Kain. Probably needlessly complicated...

As discussed Dark Rejuvie will be left alone should he be killed in the upcoming fight, if not, it will be changed to my proposed changes.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Alexei Romanov (Event Character)   Alexei Romanov (Event Character) EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 3:44 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alexei Romanov (Event Character)   Alexei Romanov (Event Character) Empty

Back to top Go down

Alexei Romanov (Event Character)
Page 1 of 1