Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Rena the Shinigami I_vote_lcapRena the Shinigami I_voting_barRena the Shinigami I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena the Shinigami I_vote_lcapRena the Shinigami I_voting_barRena the Shinigami I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Rena the Shinigami Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Rena the Shinigami Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Rena the Shinigami Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Rena the Shinigami Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Rena the Shinigami Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Rena the Shinigami Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Rena the Shinigami Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Rena the Shinigami Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Rena the Shinigami Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Rena the Shinigami Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Rena the Shinigami Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Rena the Shinigami

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Rena the Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Rena the Shinigami   Rena the Shinigami EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:12 pm

Shinigami Template

Basic Information

Name: Rena Lisola
True Age: 1710
Sex: Female
Personality: Somewhat cocky but masks it with indepth knowledge and cool. she loves flowers and has no problems trying to help out others. She usually keeps her power level at next to nothing simply to keep others around her from knowing her true strength. She hates taking sides as it gets confusing but will do as she's told by superiors. She see's the world as a Beauty more than an annoyance so she still does not wish it or those who dwell within it any injustice. She believes that whatever she is doing is the correct choice as she always follows her gut in the heat of a situation. She is a severely logical person. If something irrational happens she'll find a logical way to explain it regardless of if it is 100% accurate or not. she tends to not be very creative and as such would rather read books than paint or draw. She is both playful yet serious as she tends to switch between the two of them. She'll follow her ideals and goals to the letter but she can't help having a playful and cocky attitude during matches. When push comes to shove however she becomes fully serious and gives it her all in order to complete her objective. She will never back down from a challenge. She will always step up to the plate and fight back whether its mentally, verbally, or Physically. This might be considered being stupid but its one of her more admirable qualities. There is no challenge she won't accept even if she knows she can't win. She is extremely confident..perhaps even OVER confident in her abilities. She is considered very vain in how cocky and somewhat arrogant she can be when talking to others. She does not have problems formulating plans of her own devices but isn't exactly bright when it comes to mind games. She easily falls for being baited into anger and usually responds extremely hostily to any form of threats. She cares about her subordinates as much as a she should but she doesn't have any strong feelings that would guide her to be overly protective of anyone. She is more of a loner in this respect and doesn't show much affection for anything. She can organize plans well enough but when it comes to keeping her home clean and neat she utterly fails. She cannot maintain any amount of organization within her own life.

Fears: Poison, Scorpions, Snakes

Character Appearance

Height: 5'6''
Weight: 135 lbs
Physical Traits: Being remade as a human and then returning to her shinigami self she reverted her hair and clothing style to what she had originally.

Rena the Shinigami Anime_girl_fav42361_Funny_pics_from_around_the_web-s614x461-105785

Clothing: She wears the standard Shinigami Robes now.
Accessories: She has knuckle gloves for when she uses her martial arts. They have a skull on the back of the hand made of regular metal.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: She is a tactical fighter and relies on her own physical power being greater than her opponents. Though she did not skip out on training with weapons she's more into using her fists and body as a weapon as opposed to swinging a sword or knife. This is made better for her as she developed a martial art style with many different signature moves which she uses regularly.

Strengths:

Enhanced Strength: Despite her slender appearance, Rena is quite strong physically She can easily destroy landscape around her without trying and is known to be capable of breaking bones in even fairly durable opponents and even capable of making most arrancar's heirro seem like it wasn't a nuisance. Though she admits that this result will always vary between Arrancar due to the difference in thickness of their heirro always vary'ing.

Expert Hakuda User: Due to Rena's immense strength she is able to easily fight on par with anyone in combat physically..as such she furthered herself with use of her fist's and any other part of her body that can be used offensively. Though able to use her Zanjutsu to a great extent it's been noted she is far better with her hand to hand.

Kidō Expert: Rena is well-versed in a mastery of Kidō through centuries of practice and training. Though she doesn't usually resort to using them in battle she is masterful in using Kidō to further her capacity in combat - being so experienced she is able to mix it with other fighting techniques.

Immense Spiritual Power - She is no longer afflicted by Reiatsu Overload Sydrome. Allowing her to access and control her own spiritual power at will instead of requiring a ribbon to control it all allowing her to access 100% full power without succumbing to incredible fatigue very quickly. Also due to the awakened blood in her vein's from Kaze Blackwind her spiritual power has increased dramatically as her body has begun to stablize itself from being overloaded for so long due to Rena having a stronger hollow spirit than Rena herself. This caused a 4x improvement upon her spiritual power causing her to be truely on par with her comrades and making her more dangerous than before as her spiritual energy is great enough now to act as a shield from fairly powerful attacks.

Weaknesses: Shunpo, Endurance, Sensing - She can but it's only good enough to prevent assassination., spiritual control - she easily loses control of her spiritual energy when angered, irritated, or frightened, can't hide her own spiritual power at all even with kidou.

Zanpakuto & Kidou

Sealed Appearance:
Rena the Shinigami 300px-Shinai
Spirit’s Name: Eien Yuki
Spirit’s Appearance:
Rena the Shinigami Mizore
Spirit's Personality: Though powerful, and she'll admit it, she seems overly shy and modest when speaking to others and Rena, but Meka manages to surprise even Rena at times with how deep and wise she is. She may come off timid but she is very stern when lecturing! Meka simply wants to end conflicts but is not naive enough to believe that it is so simple to accomplish without bloodshed. She's very kind overall to anything and is pretty optimistic.

Inner World: The castle is where Rena and Her zanpaktou always appear.. Usually in the throne room with Meka sitting in the throne.. but outside the castle is a huge expansive land to explore..Giving Meka plenty to do in Rena's huge spiritual world.

Rena the Shinigami Steampunk-landscape

Always accessible power(s) -

Rhythm Echo - The Rhythm Echo is a motion that creates an afterimage of the body through a varying cadence of steps. There is a total absence of noise during the movement and multiple phantoms ( up to 5 which one can really be Rena and those too leave after images.. so even though it LOOKS like there is more than 5..there is truely only 5 to strike. ) This ability is cancelled when hit by an AOE style attack that covers the area that contains the User. The moment the user stops simply doing a walk motion to activate this ability, it is cancelled.

Rena the Shinigami Rhythm_Echo

Ocular Shift - she can change the colors of her eyes to any color.

Kidou:

As current Kidou captain she has access to all kidou, but she specializes in the following Kidou.

Spoiler:

Sendo Genkotsu

Spoiler:

Shikai

Call Out Command: Cry Havoc
Appearance:
Rena the Shinigami ReverseBlade
Abilities:

Name: Water Cannon
Effect: Rena fires a ball of water condensed enough and fast enough that it is like it was a solid cannoball fired from a powerful cannon. Half as strong as a cero and just as fast she can do this four times per post in rapid succession.

Name: Ice Storm
Effect: She creates a giant cloud in the sky and can rain down ice shards on her opponents heads for two posts with a one post cooldown. These shards are sharp enough to cut but not strong enough to peirce deeply into the skin.

Name: Ankoku Shuuha (Darkness Release)
Effect:  Rena charges energy into her Zanpaktou and this energy can be released in the form of a massive wave. or in a spear like motion by thrusting it and releasing. ( it would look more like a kamehameha beam than a spear when thrusted ) this is possible once every post and is at the same power as two cero (Hence the one per post limit). The energy is cold to the touch yet capable of leaving burns on flesh. She is capable of charging the attack further than this and releasing once per four (Three in Toukai) posts an attack equal to a cero oscuras.

Name: Cryo-Shield
Effect: Rena is capable of creating an instant shield of ice that acts like Bakudo no 81: Danku except not as weak..as this ice shield can block one empowered cero oscuras worth of power of Rena's tier before fading. She can use this ability once per five posts.

Boosts: Strength, Speed, Spiritual Power X2

Bankai

New Name: kurai hi megami ( Dark Ice Goddess )
Call Out: Freeze and hydrate, unleash dark and storm!
Appearance:
Rena the Shinigami Frost_edge_Katana_by_Escrimator
Abilities:

Name: Ice/Water Manipulation
Effect: The name almost speaks for itself..In essence she is able to control and manipulate ice and water regardless of circumstances. She is able to increase the speed of what the ice and water is doing by double if she uses her hands to guide the actions though. This has a 500 foot range. Once it exits this she has no control over it at all.

Name: Water Creation
Effect: she is capable of creating water from essentially nothing using the power of her Zanpaktou and her own spiritual pressure, empowering it with her reiatsu so that it can be used as a weapon..without actually changing the nature of the water itself. She can only create within 150 feet of herself.

Name: Water/Ice Conversion
Effect: she is able to covert water to ice and vice versa and control it thus as if it were made by her..however if the water or ice is already in motion she needs time to do it. So she can't convert them if it is within 10 feet of her and moving. It'll hit her anyways.

Name: Purify
Effect: She can remove the impurities in the water around her, creating a liquid that is below the freezing point, and cooling it further and causing it to become quick ice if it hits another object.

Name: Dark Sword Mastery
Effect: She retains the use of Ankoku Shuuha in Bankai state and it benefits from the extra power. This allows her to use the regular version twice per post. No change is made to the mega version.

Boosts: Strength, Speed, Spiritual Power X3

Toukai

Name: Yami osen sa reta tsurara namida (Darkness Tainted Icicle Tears)
New Appearance: Because of the change and flow of Rena's lifetime her Zanpaktou in Toukai form is unstable and changes form at her whim (See Zanpaktou Alteration below) As such the changes to Rena herself in this form are also subject to change though once the form is released whatever changes she makes are permanent until she releases Toukai a second time (Keeps me from making armor all of a sudden)
Abilities:

Name: Ice/water Absolution
Effect: She has complete and total control of all aspects of water and ice within every scientificially possible way of interacting and using them. This ability basically combines her bankai into one ability. Her range is extended from her immediate surroundings (500 feet) to 2.5 mile radius around her.

Name: Dark Sword Mastery
Effect: She retains the use of Ankoku Shuuha in Toukai state and it benefits from the extra power. in this state she can use it twice per post and can unleash her mega version every three posts instead of four.

Name: Zanpaktou Alteration
Effect: As her Zanpaktou spirit has been with Rena and endured all of the changes Rena has. In Toukai she becomes capable of forming any weapon she can think of in her hand at will in place of her zanpaktou (Though this new weapon is considered her zanpaktou in all respects). These weapons are made of Zan steel and regenerate quickly when damaged. She can make a weapon for one hand and can only switch weapon forms twice per post. When creating guns they fire small normal sized shells of highly concentrated energy equal in strength to bala of Rena's tier and power.

Boosts: Strength, Speed, Spiritual Power X4

Back Drop

Background: Rena is the child of Kaze the Blackwind. She was conceived between him and a female named Lenara back when Kaze was still capable of gaining a lover which was over 900 years ago. thus she was raised as a vizard and helped along with her hollow control and powers as well as her shinigami powers and Zanpaktou, Eien Yuki, She lived life as Kaze lived it..as a merciless brute who attacked and killed alot of innocent people. She was raised as an animal whose sole purpose in life was to horribly maim and kill anything and everything that Kaze deemed unworthy of life and she didn't know any better because she had never taken the time to realize that wasn't the only way to live a life and was not taught any other way. She soon found a person she couldn't kill however..someone stronger than herself. This person talked to her throughout their fight and tried to reason with her. This created a doubt inside of Rena's mind and heart and as time passed Rena felt an urge to start a new life and begin something else..an urge her Father didn't like one bit. When she first brought it up she was laughed at..and then when she persisted on the notion of leaving and tried to run away Kaze grew furious and quickly began to try and annihilate his own daughter. somehow.. she managed to flee from her father's grasp. Now she travels on her own trying to see the world from the new perspective granted by her freedom.

Eventually she had joined the Gotei 13 during a brief period where they actually allowed vizards within their ranks. It was during this time she was taken under the wing of a man named Selkie by being his vice-captain. The two eventually became close and after a certain incident that caused Rena to be infuriated with Selkie, Rena left the gotei 13 and joined the Kishimasuku the organization of vizards..challenging it's leader and almost defeating him before he quit the fight bluffing that he was about to destroy the base with his power. After a few decades with the Kishimasuku though she eventually became it's leader.. it was during this time that she actually forgave Selkie and the two ended up getting married.

more time passed and once again Rena ended up drifting from the kishimasuku as her personality had changed to the point of being too moody to be a leader. That and her father had joined it..causing her to hatefully leave the place. Now she simply wanders the world of the living at will doing just about anything she pleases..though she still stands on the side of justice. As she started to become more and more unpredictable she started to form her own type of martial arts and then sought to teach someone with growth potential her art. She had even changed her hair color and cut it shorter during this time as well as changing her clothing style to be more like a deliquent than a mature vizard of great power. During her "free time" of doing as she pleases however.. her father had actually called her asking for help..and in the battle that ensued he had died in an actual heroic attempt to protect his daughter. Rena..even in her hatred of her father..could not help but grieve and ended up going on a blind rage on the one that caused his death..ending with the battles swift retreat of the enemy.

In the retribution she sought for in the death of Angrim, King of Hueco Mundo, she met her own end while fighting three other Arrancar and himself. In death she became a plus and returned to the place plus' gather. Being stubborn and unreasonably willful Rena forced her soul to incarnate in the world of the living as a human. Unfortunately..in doing so she had been stripped of all of her powers. In the months that had passed while Rena was trying to incarnate herself she did everything she could think of in order to obtain several items that would increase her power drastically enough, for as long as she wore them, to allow her to continue to fight against spiritual beings even as a human. And, luckily enough for Rena as she had no way of knowing til it was done and said, they were made to look exactly like her old cloths.

Although she hasn't realized it yet. Her memory is completely fragmented and shattered due to breaking the cycle and incarnating as a human being instead of being reborn. Yoruichi, who had long known Rena and had even trained a shinigami with her and her rival Reno, got interested in Rena's incarnation and started to follow her around in cat form as if she was Rena's pet. Due to her memory being a bit fuddled this has worked to Yoruichi's liking and Rena's as Rena loves cats and this one talks. She has yet, and doesn't seem like she's going to, revert to her true form while in Rena's presence. She doesn't know much about Rena's past but when Rena joined Regno Nero under Grand she felt obligated to follow her around and give her advice from time to time. Though Rena has expressed a want for her highly intelligent kitty cat to not poke her nose around the business of the organization. So Yoruichi hasn't figured out the fact Grand and Rena used to fight to the death constantly.

After a while of being back she encountered Makoto the girl who had been formed out of the other half of Rena's spiritual powers and soul. Unintentionally doing a temporary fusion with her during their first meeting and then learning they were the same person on her own after that. Over time the two worked together in secret from prying eyes to find a way to get themselves back to normal.. eventually succeeding and forming this permanent remake of Rena's original self..though she changed her name to give honorable mention to the fact Makoto was her own person even if she was at the same time Rena.

Now she simply does as she pleases just as before...or so she thought because Fate, it seemed, had a better idea in mind. After a few years passed and Renko had become pretty well known to the human population through the Arena the Soul King, still angered that she had broken the cycle, had finally laid his wrath upon her stripping away what she was and forcing her to become human except this time she would not be able to receive any powers from anywhere. Luckily however she retained her memory. Though she suspects it is to be reminded how great she was and how powerless she is now.. a sort of personal torture perhaps.. With the knowledge however came her martial arts.. making her easily a very dangerous person to the ordinary human.. So at least she wouldn't have to worry about being murdered..

This was gonna be a long boring life..

She hated it already.

After a few years of living a life of a regular human being she got so extremely sick of not being able to do anything she used to that she bucked up and went to the gotei for help. They agreed to help her in exchange for her returning to active duty in within Gotei. Having no other alternatives she accepted the terms of their help and was then transformed back into a Shinigami.

Now she could help people again.. and that made her happy.

Shame that she had to be shackled again though..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Themes
Battle Theme:

Angered Theme:

Last edited by Rena on Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:47 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Changed zan name due to conflict with Shira's.)
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Rena the Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rena the Shinigami   Rena the Shinigami EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 2:39 am

Cryo-Shield: This seems...underwhelming...blocks a cero's worth of damage...but can only do it once per 5 posts...it should be stronger than that with that kind of cooldown. Unless you're thinking because of all the kido based shields/defenses that you have? It's fine if that's where you want it, but just sayin.

Purify: Any additional effects? Or anything? Maybe I'm reading too much into this one...

um yeah... that's all I have...unless one of the other two finds something that bothers them at all.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Rena the Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rena the Shinigami   Rena the Shinigami EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 12:22 am

Cryo is set up that way because it is instant. Flash freezing water molecules and forcifully expanding them to create the shield. Meaning she can use it to block or dampen the effect of nearly any attack that happens in physical space. If you want me to reduce the CD or make it stronger just let me know lol.

Purify - It's just a big explaination saying that I can create instant ice and/or use water that turns into ice upon making contact with anything besides itself (The water ) it's also slightly more dangerous because it's so cold, but it isn't as OP as say..Lava. I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Rena the Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rena the Shinigami   Rena the Shinigami EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 3:09 am

Considering most other shield based abilities are like that too, might be a good idea to buff it in some way, be it blocking something stronger or lowering the cooldown. Your choice though.

I get ya. Although we have allowed lava before and even Aki can use it to minimal extent, but against people of significant spiritual power, they should still be able to deal with it if hit by it. But that's for another discussion altogether.

First approval at her original tier of 1-1?
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Rena the Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rena the Shinigami   Rena the Shinigami EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 4:34 pm

Sounds good to me. 1-1 if thats what Rena wants.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Rena the Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rena the Shinigami   Rena the Shinigami EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 6:35 pm

Improved Cryo. And ya'll forgot to move her to accepted D:<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rena the Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rena the Shinigami   Rena the Shinigami Empty

Back to top Go down

Rena the Shinigami
Page 1 of 1