Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
world of bleach rpg I_vote_lcapworld of bleach rpg I_voting_barworld of bleach rpg I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
world of bleach rpg I_vote_lcapworld of bleach rpg I_voting_barworld of bleach rpg I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
world of bleach rpg Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
world of bleach rpg Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
world of bleach rpg Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
world of bleach rpg Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
world of bleach rpg Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
world of bleach rpg Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
world of bleach rpg Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
world of bleach rpg Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
world of bleach rpg Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

world of bleach rpg Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

world of bleach rpg Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

world of bleach rpg

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rase
Rase

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

world of bleach rpg Empty
PostSubject: world of bleach rpg   world of bleach rpg EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 12:45 am

World of Bleach is a text-based role playing game based on the anime/manga Bleach. You set off on a journey as a human and later face the decision of either becoming a Shinigami, Death Gods who rule the Soul Society or you can choose to become a Hollow, souls who roam Hueco Mundo. fight your way through the ranks and help your race establish its superiority. Socialize with your fiends and spar them using a uniquely strategic combat system.
World of Bleach online RPG
Training is the easiest way to gain experience and level up. It is the only way to train melee and spirit skill. The four types of training are Normal Training, Active Training, Burst Training and Ability Training.

Normal and Active training have two different time durations that reward different stats and exp - normal training requires nothing while Active training requires the user to have 10 AP. Your normal training period requires 10 minutes while the extended trainings require 3 hours. It is common practice to use 10 minute trainings when you're online and three hour trainings when you're going to be away. This is because 10 minute trainings give out a higher average gain in three hours than a single thee hour training. Each Normal and Active training awards 20 Burst Points when completed. Burst Points degrade at a rate of one per minute regardless of being online or offline.

Burst Training requires 50 Burst Points, takes 5 minutes and gives high stat gains.

Ability training requires 3AP and yen/souls and takes 30 minutes to gain ability exp. Zanpakuto/Ressureccion ability training requires 20 Burst Points, 3AP and yen souls and takes 1 hour to complete.

WoB's unique PvP system teaches you to be strategic and wise when in battle with another player. The battlefield is a 13 x 11 grid. You can move by clicking on squares withing your movement range - movement range is determined by the speed and high speed movement skills.

Each ability in WoB has a specific range and sometimes and effect. The range and effect can be found by looking at it in the shop, or your equip menu, by clicking on the name. The range is used in PvP battles to determine how far it can reach.

You can attempt to flee a PvP if you are at the edge of the PvP map. The chances of fleeing are determined by your speed and your opponent's speed stat - therefore, the closer they are, the less of a chance you have to flee.
Back to top Go down

world of bleach rpg
Page 1 of 1