Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Training the Princess(Orgoth) I_vote_lcapTraining the Princess(Orgoth) I_voting_barTraining the Princess(Orgoth) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Training the Princess(Orgoth) I_vote_lcapTraining the Princess(Orgoth) I_voting_barTraining the Princess(Orgoth) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Training the Princess(Orgoth) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Training the Princess(Orgoth) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Training the Princess(Orgoth) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Training the Princess(Orgoth) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Training the Princess(Orgoth) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Training the Princess(Orgoth) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Training the Princess(Orgoth) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Training the Princess(Orgoth) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Training the Princess(Orgoth) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Training the Princess(Orgoth) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Training the Princess(Orgoth) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Training the Princess(Orgoth)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Training the Princess(Orgoth) Empty
PostSubject: Training the Princess(Orgoth)   Training the Princess(Orgoth) EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 1:14 am

Jensen watched the gates as he waited for Clara to arrive with his new charge. As he'd expected, grainne happily agreed to let Elsa come here to train. She promised to keep details about Elsa's father a secret for now. Clara had left earlier and Olivia and Elayne were helping Grainne take a day off.

The Main gate into the seireitei opened and a few seconds later clara stepped out flanked by Elsa and who he assumed was her sister Anna. Jensen walked to meet them, and on the hilt of his blade. He nodded to clara, then looked to Elsa, examining her carefully. He bowed to the former queen and her sister. "Miss Elsa, Miss Anna, its a pleasure to meet you both. I owe you thanks, Anna, for saving my sister eve."

Jensen turned and nodded his head to indicate they should follow. "So Elsa how much training have you had?" He asked as he led the trio to the Shinigami Academy. He'd chosen the location because besides allowing Elsa to join in his combat classes, he could test her against some of his more skilled   students. It would be good for them as well.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Training the Princess(Orgoth)   Training the Princess(Orgoth) EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 7:55 pm

Clara and the two Arendelle sisters dropped out of a Senkaimon just outside the front gate of the Seireitei. Clara was unfazed as usual, but Elsa and Anna were slightly disoriented from the journey. Clara smiled beneath her mask. "Don't worry, the first time through a Senkaimon is always rough. You'll get used to it. This way." Clara gestured to the large gate in front of them. She approached the gate and a smaller gate opened for them to pass. They entered and the gate sealed shut behind them. Elsa and Anna were in awe of the sights and sounds of the Shinigami capital city. It was well known by the Coalition that the Soul Society had been overthrown and ruined by an Arrancar plot, but you wouldn't know it by looking.

Jensen greeted them as they entered the city. Clara bowed politely. "Jensen." Elsa and Anna also bowed. "Captain Reinhart. I am honored to be here sir." Jensen thanked Anna for saving his sister. She recalled the event well. "You owe me nothing sir. If it wasn't for Eve, Gaige and the others, who knows what would have happened to us." Jensen asked Elsa about her training. Elsa looked sheepishly at her shoes. "Not much. My experience is limited to sparring with Anna, and the battle of Arendelle."
Back to top Go down
http://asmir-doana.forumga.net
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Training the Princess(Orgoth)   Training the Princess(Orgoth) EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 6:59 pm

Jensen nodded. "So does that atleast mean you've held a sword? If not it's fine. Infact it would be better if you had no idea how to use one to begin with. Means you wont have any bad habits to stomp out." He said. Jensen opened the door into one of the training courtyards. It was empty. He would have class in here later and his students would usually be training but for now he'd asked them to use a different training ring.

He looked at Clara and Anna. "Why don't you two go and get something to eat. We can meet back up in an hour." He said. He wanted to have an hour with just him and Elsa so that he could observe her skills and see if she had any natural talent. As soon as they were gone Jensen walked over to a rack of specially made training weapons. They were all built in the style of a long sword but heavier than they looked. A field of reiatsu could be activated around them to soften blows delivered by them. Jensen thought his students to do this themselves later however his own method did not soften the blow, only stopped the blade from cutting. He took one for himself and let Elsa select a blade for herself.

He led her into the ring and observed her. He already seen a problem, and that was her outfit. It would be difficult to fight in a dress. He would have the tailor make her a set of training garments after this, but it wasn't vitally important. "Alright Elsa I know this might seem rather quick, but we're going to begin right away. I want you to come at me and try to land a single blow. Do not use your powers however. Just that sword." He said. He activated the Reiatsu field and instructed her on how to do that too. Then he order her to begin.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Training the Princess(Orgoth)   Training the Princess(Orgoth) EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 3:18 pm

Elsa nodded sheepishly. "Yes sir. But my technique is very basic." Jensen opened the door to the training arena, and ushered her inside. He asked if Clara and Anna could give them an hour. Clara nodded and bowed, then turned to Anna. "Come, young one. Jensen must gauge your sister's abilities before the real training starts. We don't want to distract them." Anna looked slightly sad at leaving Elsa behind but Clara put her arm on her shoulder. "It's alright. Come, Elsa tells me you like chocolate. You're going to love Jensen's wife's cooking." With that, Anna perked up considerably. "Awesome! See you later Elsa! Bye Mister Jensen!" Clara and Anna left.

The door to the arena closed and Jensen walked over to a weapon rack and retrieved a sword from it. He handed it to her and showed her how to activate the reiatsu field on it. Jensen ordered her to begin by trying to land a blow on him. Elsa nervously looked at the blade, then took a deep breath. She took an orthodox two-handed stance, and shot forward with all of the speed she could muster. She came at him with a cross slash, and then spun with the sword, partially because of the sheer weight of the thing. As she spun, she tried to uppercut Jensen with it. She then backflipped away and prepared for her assessment.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Training the Princess(Orgoth)   Training the Princess(Orgoth) EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 6:23 pm

Jensen watched Elsa carefully. She came at him, favoring a two handed grip because of the weight of the weapon. She swung and he stepped back casually. The blade arced around and she tried an uppercut showing good use of momentum. However her footing was all wrong and her grip was to tight, so went Jensen cut down lightly onto her blade it bounced from her hands and smashed into the ground with a thunk. Jensen considered Elsa. "Not very fast, or strong are you?" He asked. "However you dropped your blade because your grip was too tight, you need to keep it firm, not solid. Regardless, lets try with a shield." He said.

He walked over to the weapon rack and picked up a shield and handed it to Elsa. It was heavy, but not as heavy as the sword. He switched that out for a lighter one, she didn't posess great physical strength and without two hands fighting would be impossible. It would still be tough though. They moved back into the  ring. "Defend yourself." He said, and lunged with a decreased speed thrust that would still be difficult to block but not as hard as if he were using his full speed. He tested himself against her guard a few more times, lunging and slashing to gauge her reactions. "Why did you want to learn from me, and not Clara?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Training the Princess(Orgoth)   Training the Princess(Orgoth) EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 6:51 pm

Things went all wrong straight away. Elsa's attempted uppercut was foiled in its infancy when Jensen brought his own blade down on top of her's, snapping the blade swiftly out of her grip and slamming it to the floor. Elsa stepped back sheepishly, rubbing her hands together and looking ever-so-slightly embarrassed. Jensen asked her about the weaknesses that she was well aware of. She looked at the floor when she spoke."No sir. My only strength is my ice manipulation." Jensen explained her mistake and switched out Elsa's sword, replacing it with a slightly smaller sword and shield. The shield was almost as heavy as the first sword, but she was more used to this style than the two-hander.

Elsa hefted the sword and shield awkwardly at first, but she leveled herself and readied a combat stance. Jensen called for her to defend herself, and she did her best to follow the order. She called upon the sparring sessions she used to have with Anna to prepare. Her stance was far from perfect, but it was technically better than her attack attempt earlier. Jensen hit her shield with a few blows, clearly gauging her technique and reflexes. He asked her why she was training with him and not Clara. She gave him a puzzled look. "Miss Clara did not want to train me. She said she wasn't a good teacher. But if you're asking why I want to train in the first place, it's because I want to be able to defend people, like the way Anna always has to defend me. I'm tired of being weak."
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Training the Princess(Orgoth)   Training the Princess(Orgoth) EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 10:28 pm

Jensen frowned. "You're not weak, Elsa. I have only met two people with Reiatsu as high or higher than yours. One of those people is the captain commander. And you clearly have exceptional control over that energy or it wouldn't be so calm." Jensen dashed at her and slashed at her leg, testing her reflexes. "If you fought me at full strength, I think you'd give me a run for my money. So don't say you're weak." he told her.

"Of course you're not here to hear about how powerful you already are, you're here to learn. So here's some rules to my classes. No powers. It's not going to help you learn if you rely on your powers." He slashed from behind trying to catch her out. "I will give you training armor. Its pretty heavy, but it'll get you used to lighter armor later on if you decide to fight with some."
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Training the Princess(Orgoth)   Training the Princess(Orgoth) EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 3:54 pm

Elsa looked sheepish again when Jensen rebuked her statement about her weakness. It was true that she had been blessed with tremendous reserves of Reiatsu, but she had never been able to fight to her full potential. She had always relied on Anna to help protect her kingdom and her people. No more. "Perhaps. But I feel I will be letting Anna down if I don't apply myself and learn to be better. I owe it to her and to my people to get stronger." Elsa parried away Jensen's attempted slash at her leg, almost losing her balance but managing to not fall over.

Jensen went on to explain that Elsa would have to get by without using her powers in his class. He said that he wanted her to be able to rely on her own skill rather than her precocious spiritual talent. She nodded. "I understand." She spun and parried his surprise attack from behind, and managed to not lose her balance this time. Jensen talked about using heavy training armour. "Yes sir. I will do my best."
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Training the Princess(Orgoth)   Training the Princess(Orgoth) EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 8:52 pm

Jensen smiled and stepped back as she blocked the last blow. "You have some natural talent I think. I've never failed a student, but only some have become exceptional, such as Clara, who is a master in her own art now. You could be one of my best students someday. If you apply yourself. Which I think you will." He said. Then he nodded. "Alright come along then. Lets get you kitted out. Oh and keep your weapons with you."

He led her out of the courtyard and brought led her to find Clara and Anna. They weren't to far, since they were on their way back to meet Jensen and Elsa since the hour was up anyway.

(ooc short i know. I suggest a time skip now. after which she will be trained and combat ready.)
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Training the Princess(Orgoth)   Training the Princess(Orgoth) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 12:22 am

Elsa bowed when Jensen backed off to speak. A small flicker of a smile could be seen on her delicate features. "I will not let you down sir. Just you wait and see." Jensen gestured for her to follow him out of the arena to be kitted out for the next phase of training. They didn't go very far when Clara and Anna found them. "So? How did it go? Did you kick his butt?" Elsa shook her head. "No, you dolt. I was only training." Clara chuckled at the two sisters, then turned to Jensen. "Well, it's all up to you know. Just be careful. Or she might actually end up kicking your butt."

(To be continued at a later date.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training the Princess(Orgoth)   Training the Princess(Orgoth) Empty

Back to top Go down

Training the Princess(Orgoth)
Page 1 of 1