Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Altima I_vote_lcapAltima I_voting_barAltima I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Altima Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Altima Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Altima Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Altima Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Altima Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Altima Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Altima Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Altima Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Altima Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Altima Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Altima Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Altima

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Altima Empty
PostSubject: Altima   Altima EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 7:34 am

Robot Template

Basic Information

Name: Altima (Artificial Life-form: Tima Ingrez - Mechanized Advocate)
True Age: 0 She's a Robot and time has no meaning.
Sex: Female
Personality: She sees beauty in all things. Good and Evil. She could be smiling watching kittens play or watching someone viciously ripped apart by savages. She is the equalizer. The balance. She sees all things as equally important and strives to maintain neutrality between things. While this doesn't keep her from forming her own opinions about matters it does keep her from teaming on the winning side of a situation. She goes for the underdogs or the weak side or even the losing/lost side of a conflict to help even the playing field. As a robot she is built to be highly intelligent and skilled leaving nothing to be desired beyond her mission objective as Balancer. She is capable of complex planning and keeping things as tidy as humanly possible with little to no effort for either thing. She loves everything equally so she essentially hates nothing. This doesn't mean something cannot annoy her however. As she does have her own base of emotions ranging from fear to happiness, but the concept of anger is not within her functions. She is there to do a job and realizing that she intends to do it.

She is a very caring person. Probably a trait picked up from the melding of Tima Ingrezs' mind into the computer that built Altima, but that won't cause her to stray from her primary mission objective. She does not feel emotions the same way other sentient beings do but she understands and experiences emotions in enough of a range as to make her seem human on the inside. She is realistic and logical as a robot should be but she still has her own feelings on matters. She is also very optimistic, an odd trait, she believes, considering that her mission is one of unending struggle, but she is optimistic nonetheless and enjoys every day to the fullest because of it.

Since she goes through with her mission and any contracts she makes to the fullest she can be easily seen as courageous though she'd say she's merely doing what she is meant to do, and because she doesn't back down she can be seen as confident as well though she doesn't understand the difference. She is both playful and serious. playful when it's her own time and serious when it is time to perform her mission directives or a contract or even both. She loves to be imaginative despite her logical unbiased mission coding. She loves to talk with people too because she finds them fascinating. No matter how many she talks to. Each one is unique in one or more ways. Even it is is a subtle difference.

Despite the fact she is programmed for the duty of Balance Maintainer, Tima Ingrezs' mental influence over the computer data core, due to her integrating into it to make sure the calculations were input correctly, she is still capable of seeming very human. The only thing she can't seem to do is experience anger and she seems to be able to maintain the difference between on the mission strict balance and her own free time when she isn't on the mission. As it would be impossible to be on mission all day every day.

Fears: Invulnerable/Immortal objects/entities, Violent Voids, Thunderstorms.

Character Appearance

Height: 5'6''
Weight: 126 LBS
Physical Traits:
Altima Tumblr_nnivprlBIS1u7esouo1_540_zpskj9lbgej
Clothing: Usually light brown/tan lawyer-style suits with matching Khaki pants.
Accessories: highly refined glasses. She doesn't need them but she likes them and her robotic eyes can refocus so she doesn't lose sight with or without them anyways. Mostly for show.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Altima can create strategies and plans several steps ahead of the opponent seeming like the user can see into the future.The user is able to elaborate complex plans and strategies and apply them in not just battle but any other activity that involves cunning intellect. E.g Strategic games. Because of this she is a very brutal fighter using all of her tactical knowledge to it's fullest. She also prefer pressure style attacking and drawing out a fight rather than trying to overcome obstacles quickly because as she puts it "If I go all out from the start and it is not enough how will I have enough power left to try and start a new plan of attack?"

Strengths: Robot Physiology - Being a being created of machinery all of her physical capabilities are increased dramatically to put her on par with nearly any spiritual or nonspiritual being her tier. she is unaffected by temperature, lack of air, can survive unreal pressure (Like the bottom of the ocean) and all forms of environmental fire such as burning buildings not another person's fire abilities. She exerts no spiritual energy. Thus is unable to be detected by any spiritual means. She is also unbelievably resilient due to being a machine as a lethal blow to a flesh a blood being, even a spiritual body like a shinigami, would not necessarily be the end of this robot. The head is still vulnerable though as it is the most important part of her body.

Weaknesses: Contract Bound - only has her basic powers unless under a contract

Passive Abilities

Ability Name: Robotic Awareness
Description: Altima's eyes are capable of seeing all spectrums..light, color, energy, thermal, night vision, etc as well as detect which direction any certain amount is coming from. She is able to heighten her eyesight to be sharp enough to snipe as if trained in military sniper fashion and purposely dilate her eyes if necessary. She can also change their color though she generally keeps her red eye color as she likes it.

Ability Name: Living Organic Metal Tissue
Description: Her body is made of an extremely durable metal that seems capable of regenerating itself. She is also coated in a self repairing living tissue "sheathe" that makes her appear, smell, taste, and bleed, like a regular human being. This may make it "appear" as if she has taken no damage but that is not true. The longer a battle drags on the less likely she'll spend the extra energy to repair non-important parts of her body. Generally she is able to repair "flesh" wounds with no effort but Metal Generation covers repairing more damaging wounds. This is merely to state that 99% of the time she'll look perfectly fine (Even if that means her cloths get destroyed and she fights nude.)

Ability Name: Instilled Knowledge
Description: The user can instill and infuse vast amounts of knowledge into their mind by unnatural means. Altima does this by linking to the world's satellites through an unhackable signal and downloading the information she requires almost instantly. This also means she cannot access information not known and stored by the human race in this fashion.

Ability Name: Omnilingualism
Description: User can speak, write, understand and communicate in any language including computer codes, languages they have never been heard before, sign language (even lip-reading), illegible words (Making them back into their origin language then translating that), and backwards speech and writing with little or no training. User may even communicate with animals or read body language.

Ability Name: Planeswalking
Description: The user can travel to other planes of existence, myriads of different realities all simultaneously coexisting within the same expanded cosmology. (This essentially means she isn't stuck on Earth and is not a combat teleport skill) She cannot go to a location she is not aware of and has at least relative coordinates for. (Thus no Serion World unless she finds out relatively where it is through RP first.)

Ability Name: Contract Maker: Dead Zone
Description: When she decides to make a contract a protective/destructive field appears around the prospective contractor and herself protecting them from immediate threats. She then opens a hyper speed telepathic/telecommunication with the intended target in such a manner that it cannot be interrupted or interfered with. This allows them to make the contract or for the contract prospect to decline the contract while time in the real world has barely passed at all. So that neither are endangered by the contract making process. She cannot use telepathic/telecommunication things outside of this one exception.

Personal Abilities

Ability Name: Metal Generation
Description: The user can create metals from nothing and use them for a variety of purposes. Altima usually uses this to create weapons to fight with or other things she may want or need at the time. This does not boost her ability to recover from damage since she is a robot though..

Ability Name: Weapon State
Description: User can alter/change the state of weapons, allowing them to gain different powers/states. This can include multi-slashing, where her blade makes contact with something and leaves more than one cut on it, and flame blade, where the blade is covered in flames but is not MADE of fire. It's still a sword. The weapon form does not change. It is merely "enchanted" to have an additional effect on top of it's normal physical actions. She can, for instance, make her weapon in such a state as to increase or decrease it's weight. Or she can make her weapon empowered by electricity. She can only have one weapon state at a time. She cannot layer weapon states. She cannot change weapon states more than once per post.

Spoiler:

Ability Name: Pressure Wave
Description: The user can strike from a distance by generating with a wave of pressure/shock wave/vacuum. Altima can only do this while unarmed, since it is her own body that generates the force, but can do so from any point in her body.

Power Granting Contract

Altima has learned the ability to grant power to someone she deems in need or worthy of it at the cost of her own. There are multiple reasons this could be beneficial and that is enough for her to do so.  Unlike her Normal Contracts she controls these directly instead of needing to get someone to form one with her.

Tier sliding scale: If the Target is 1-2 or Lower Altima can choose to directly reduce her overall tier level temporarily to raise their own. This would not grant them access to powers they didn't already possess (Such as releases) but they would increase in overall power due to a higher tier. This doesn't work on 1-1's or 0 Tiers for obvious reasons. She loses tiers equal to the ones granted in the process but regains them when the contract is over.

Non-tier Sliding scale: When tiers are not directly transferred either because it is unnecessary or because the target is already too strong the contracted can be granted a a boost multiplier from Altima reducing her own in the process. She can grant up to 3 of these boosts and they cannot exceed x4 in any one trait. If the contracted reaches a state where the boost exceeds x4 Altima's own power is returned to counterbalance it.

Beyond physical Traits: Each Contracted gets nanobot's from Altima giving them light regeneration. Each contracted also gains a heightened state of mind due to being connected directly to Altima. This means she can communicate with them via telepathy and it makes them more resistant to mental attacks. This also increases their ability to aim, strategize, and predict by 25%. The prediction does not stack should one already possess a prediction based ability or passive.

Contract Powers

Boosts during a Personal contract:

Offensive - Speed, Strength X 4
Defensive - Endurance x 4
Healing - Stamina x 4

Offensive Contract
Ability Name: Power Replication
Description: User is able to mimic and replicate the powers of others around oneself. This mimics the energy outputs, genetic structure or superhuman physiology that enable abilities in other people. However. She does not retain knowledge of these powers for very long and as such she cannot keep them for longer than one post. In exchange however she is able to replicate many powers rapidly The power of the ability mimic'd is the same as the original unless the original is higher tier than Altima. She cannot however continually use the replicated power she may only use the power she copied one time in one way. Even if a fire manipulator uses that to throw a fireball and use a flamethrower attack. She could only do one fire manipulation attack.

Ability Name: Shatter
Description: She is capable of causing solid non-living objects up to Zan steel strength, and non-soul-infused objects up to the same limits as the previous, to vibrate so quickly that it shatters. She can use this to make a building collapse or cause a streetlight to fall over. Or the make the front end of a car cease to be there. The range of this ability is a five by five sphere and she must touch it in order to shatter it. Zan steel is a rare metal and is much more durable than regular metal so it can withstand the vibrational attack of this ability meaning anything equal to it would also be safe. This also doesn't work on unique weapons and equipment owned by other characters. As that would defeat the point of even having made the items. And no one likes that idea.

Ability Name: Defense Break
Description: Once per five posts she is capable of shattering any defensive construct, ability, entity, power by reducing their effective durability to zero. This does not mean the thing in question is "destroyed" it simply stops offering protection for that one post (in the cases of armors and suits and stuff) essentially making them no better than regular clothing. In the case of passive's such as a Hollow's Heirro. it is merely "turned off" for one post. Though their own natural endurance would still remain.

Ability Name: Cutting Field Projection
Description: She is capable of creating a five by five square field of pure energy that acts like a laser grid and lacerates anything that comes into contact with it with extreme prejudice. She may do this once per post. This does not turn people/objects into cut up little cubes. It merely cuts them all over their body if they come into contact with it. It simply looks like a laser grid making it "appear" more dangerous than it is. She can't move it once it's put up.

Defensive Contract

Ability Name: Attack Reversal
Description: She is able to deflect any melee attack made towards her or her contracted even if she is physically unable to move to that position. She can do this up to three times per two posts then must wait a post before being able to do it again.

Ability Name: Magic Negation
Description: She is able to disperse kidou, chi, ki, and magical spells and spell-like abilities into nothing. She gains a CD based on the power of the ability she negated. This does not work on things classified under "Final Moves".

Ability Name: Force Shield Generation
Description: She creates a force field around herself or her contracted that diverts and protects against elemental energies. She can do this once per post and it only blocks one type of ability. Regardless of power, size, or numbers. This does not include moves classified as "Final Moves".

Ability Name: Vector Manipulation
Description: While using this ability Altima is not able to move nor is the Contracted. She can only use this once per six posts. This ability allows her to divert any object/ attack/ matter/ energy that is coming at her or her contracted. This can cover any attack that is not classified as a "Final Move". This does not allow her to reflect attacks. It merely diverts them so that they do not touch her or her contracted.

Healing Contract

Ability Name: Healing Field (AoE Health Boost)
Description: She is able of creating a healing field within forty yards of herself that covers one or more targets once per two posts. This heals the stamina, spiritual energy, and wounds of anything within the field by ten percent.

Ability Name: Spiritual Energy Restoration (Spiritual Power Boost)
Description: She is able to heal the contracted for twenty-five percent of their maximum spiritual capacity. She may do this once per five posts. She must touch her target to heal them. For living beings she simply shares part of her mechanically generated energy thus the limit to how often she can do this in a combat situation. This does not work on Mechanoids even if somehow the mechanoid in question possesses spiritual energy. In the case of spiritual beings she reaches out with her own sentient conciousness touching the spiritual plane and giving forth some of her mechanically generated energy, which is more abundant than a regular human being, to increase their own supply of spirit power allowing them to fight harder or stronger than usual.

Ability Name: Matter Restoration (Health Boost)
Description: She is able to restore the contracted for twenty-five percent of their bodily injuries whether they are organic or not. She may do this once per five posts. She must touch her target to heal them. The process is done by giving the target some her own cellular energy from her living tissue sheath, which is much higher potency and more abundant than a normal living beings since she's a robot and it self repairs, causing their own body to replenish itself. In the case of other mechanoids she merely injects them with a part of her metal generation ability and repairs the damage manually. In the case of spiritual beings she reaches out with her own sentient conciousness touching the spiritual plane and giving forth some of her mechanically generated energy, which again is more abundant than a regular human being, to increase their own supply of "spirit cells" thus healing them.

Ability Name: Life Energy Restoration (Stamina Boost)
Description: She is able to heal the contracted for twenty-five percent of their maximum stamina. She may do this once per five posts. She must touch her target to heal them. In the case of living beings she merely imparts portions of her own mechanically generated energy into the target. raising their physical energy capacity and allowing them to keep going for that much longer. For mechanoids she shares her own supply of robotically created energy giving the mechanoids a longer duration until depletion. this does not work on spiritual beings as they are technically already dead and do not possess life energy in a physical form.

Back Drop

Background: In the early 1970's a female scientist by the name of Tima Ingrez was attending a conference of the minds in Europe. They were discussing how to use science for the betterment of humanity and most of the scientists present did indeed come up with brilliant ideas while Tima felt like something was missing. Something they had all ignored in their efforts to better the world with their knowledge..

What gave them the right to decide what happened and how the future was shaped?

So, having this epiphany, she stood straight up exclaiming, "No more! Balance must be preserved!" and stormed out of the conference never to be seen by human eyes again. At least human eyes that weren't hired helpers. She took all of her life savings, which was a substantial amount between her late husband's death money and her own income being mostly saved back for the last twenty five years, and hired group after group to construct an elaborate well hidden bunker of moderate size in the middle of the Nevada desert. She then hired smiths, and security devices, welders, engineers, mechanics, and anything else she needed over the next five years as she made the bunker into a fully operational machinery. She had inside the bunker a super computer that she purposely re-programmed herself to continue to upgrade itself, but a computer cannot upgrade physical parts on it's own so she built a small army of repair robots to fix the computer and themselves when it became necessary.

She would need vast amounts of data from across the world. Visual data and scanning data of individuals who's supernatural powers become a threat to the balance she was seeking to help with. To do this she created thousands upon thousands of flying insect robots which scattered to the four winds and began their endeavor to watch the world fight and grow and evolve in the future years to come. This process sapped away many years of her life as she had to make sure they were programmed well enough to keep from being easily destroyed or corrupted.

"How to make sure balance stays in the world.." She would mutter to herself night after night working and re-working the computer's code and formula for creating the perfect robot for her ideals.She spent fifteen more years in that bunker calculating and re-calculating every conceivable thing about the super computer, the repair robots, and the robot in which her ideals would be realized. One night she awake in a cold sweat from a nightmare vision she had had about the future. Whether or not it came to be accurate was never found out, but she came up with the perfect way to keep balance. Though it would be highly unfair to her creation.. She must make it to where the android always helps the losing side. She would only forma "contract" with those who needed help. Yes! That was it! A contractual system that was based on a neutral and unbiased range of logic and knowledge! Using this she could make sure that her creation would only help when it was needed and would only help whichever side has the obvious downside going for it. Good and evil had to co-exist because without one the other is a lie. She could not make a robot that was only evil or only good. She had to build a robot that would remain neutral and maintain a balance.

But how would she make a contract system that could not be interrupted or act too slow to be useful in a high danger situation? She thought, and thought, and spent years working out different methods before coming to the conclusion that the technology and scientific limitations of her time were simply not enough to finish the system. At the edge of despair she had a dream of her robot in action and it rekindled her efforts to finish her life long goal. The technology wasn't yet available but she was certain it would be before Altima was finished. As for the calculations needed for a "Time" bubble. One person could spend years trying to do it for one specific thing and still not come close to finishing.. but a computer processes faster than a human.. and a computer can work on a task for countless months until it finally solves the problem..

So she put all of her own mind into the data bank of the computer because she did not know any other way she was going to get the computer to be able to understand her calculations due to technological limitations of her age. Something that was unheard of in her time to begin with because it bordered on the suicidal and the deranged. However she managed to make it work after years of trying and for the first time in a long time.. she simply smiled.

Fatigued both mentally and physically from her long tedious work. The years ticked away as she continued making sure everything that could ever be needed was set up for her precious machinery bunker and she eventually just faded with no more strength left to work with. The cleaning robot doing it's job and scrapping her body into the incinerator, but she knew the day would come and had prepared for it. She had set the super computer to continue her calculations with the information sent by the insectoids being taken into account every day it got updated. They witnessed the rise and fall of several super powerful beings and took note of the rising increments of power that trended through the years. This was taken into account after a full year of documentation and factored into Altima's creation as the computer projected the increase of power would continue to rise exponentially as time continued to pass.

In more recent years they have collected more data about super powerful beings than they had in the past couple of decades..They witnessed another robot created by humanity go about on a destructive rampage until being brought down by the leader of the supernatural humans organization. They witnessed countless clashes between spiritual beings, as robots simply record data on several visual spectrums and have no issues capturing ghosts in their cameras, and humans alike as the years continued to tick on. Finally. They witnessed the arrive and invasion of a seemingly robotic army as they raided the headquarters of the Coalition.

With this final data input the super computer decided no further data was necessary, and it began the process of creating the android. Because it had taken so long to finalize the data. Technology, and therefore the bunker resident robots, had improved drastically while keeping the computer upgraded which kept the robots upgraded. Endless repeating cycle of improving. Making the actual creation process of the robot rather simple though the materials were certainly difficult to come by in the middle of the desert. It was managed and the full metal body of the robot was synthesized and coated with living tissue as to appear and seem human unless badly damaged enough to reveal the truth.

Six hours ago in the present day this robot was finalized and all data from the super computer was uploaded into the robot's memory. The mission objective. Tima Ingrez' hope for the future. The reality of the androids new existence. All of it.

Two hours later. The bunker self-destructed. Everything inside was turned to dust and left a nice big hole in the nevada desert. The only thing that would have been seen from satelitte footage was a lone figure rising out of the ground and walking off towards a nearby town shortly after that a kind looking smiling young adult of a woman strolled into the nearby town and began collecting vast amounts of different information to update her memory banks with. She was going to have a long and difficult road ahead of her, but she was ready for it. It had taken one hundred and forty years to finish her completion. Models had been built upgraded, improved and scrapped countless times by Tima Ingrezs' computer before finally settling on Altima.

She wandered the town, as her first objective was to discover who she was, then she would be tasked with being Balance Maintainer. Tima Ingrez realized her creation would have to have a sense of self or it would be too cold and cruel to work for the intended purpose. After spending a few hours here and there around the city Altima had a decent idea of what she liked, disliked, and wanted for herself, but she understood the importance of her mission and after grabbing a pair of glasses, which she had to hack an ATM to get the few bucks to get, she headed off towards the nearest airport.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Theme song >:O

Last edited by Rena on Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:16 am; edited 23 times in total (Reason for editing : Added damage value to an ability)
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Altima Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altima   Altima EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 12:06 am

Power Replication: can she do this more than once a post?

Shatter: what about the likes of Gaige's power armor? Thats not soul infused because she has no spiritual energy. Same with robotic limbs on people that might not be. or other peoples armor? Preferably, I would like if this didn't. I'm just automatically assuming this wont break zan strong items.

Defense Break: again same question really. Also What about energy shields that block physical things too?

Force Shield Generation: whats the limit of power on this? will it only block say a flamethrower for 10 seconds, or will it also block a gran ray cero powered fire ball completely?

Thats all i have for now but may have more questions later.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Altima Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altima   Altima EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 12:27 am

1. She does not retain knowledge of these powers for very long and as such she cannot keep them for longer than one post. In exchange however she is able to replicate many powers rapidly.

2. Once per five posts she is capable of shattering any defensive construct, ability, entity, or power by reducing their effective durability to zero

3 diverts and protects against elemental energies.

So lemme break down what I highighted.

1.) Yes she can replicate more than one ability. but she loses that ability the instant the post is over. meaning you hit me with fire. I counter with fire. fire power is gone and it's your turn now.

2.) Energy shields constitute as a power, ability, or construct, meant for defensive purposes. so I'm not exactly sure what your question was for.

3.) Elemental energies. Elemental. If this shield was going to block pure energy attacks like gran rey cero as well I wouldn't need vector manipulation for it. As far as it's blocking power. Given that it has a post CD I don't see why it couldn't do what was intended. which is keep elemental attacks from hurting her or the contracted for one time per post. That is why I put it lasts ten seconds. So that you know she can only block one elemental attack per post with it and thus isn't totally BS against Elemental people by default.

And no this post isn't supposed to come off as snappy though for some reason I feel like it did. I'm just answerin your questions Very Happy

Also about shatter. I never intended to use it on other characters directly. Thats why I have examples of her using it to ruin the environment around her. Though technically yes it would shatter Gaige's armor and other such things as intended. I could say it won't work if it is zan steel strong though. I mean that stuff isn't exactly easy to come by. It wouldn't keep me from using it on buildings and cars and stuff. But it would keep me from screwing over equipment based characters. So I can live with that.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Altima Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altima   Altima EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 12:44 am

1 Hmm ok. I'll leave that to jun or orgoth. they're dealing with something similar for kano right now.

2 I like asking questions? But no, I wanted to know if this would shatter someones armor fully or just weaken it for one post, long enough to let her get through it. Also how does she initiate it? By touch or or a bullet or what?

3 thats all i needed to know.

4 her armor isn't zan steel strong. At the very least state it wouldn't work on equipment not zan steel strong without permission and i'd be happy.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Altima Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altima   Altima EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 12:59 am

1.) k
2.) either by touch or by snapping her fingers if a visual way becomes necessary for the sake of fairness. It really doesn't matter as the physical application isn't the trigger (Unless you tell me to make that the case) The actual effect of how it's occurring is the energy output of her bodily systems slams into the intended defensive thing and disrupts the durability of said thing.
3.) k
4.) k
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Altima Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altima   Altima EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 1:24 am

Approved. 1-5
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Altima Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altima   Altima EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 2:39 am

Anti-Storage: So this more or less makes moves like Yuma's Chain and Anchor, Bakudo 1, 4, 63, 61, and other similar bakudo useless, along with Kai's Vines spell? What about chain like weapons like Jun's chain whips? I don't really like this granting her full immunity if that's correct...I can go with a cooldown to negate them or some sort of grace period or something. Seems pretty arbitrary to me...I can see being immune to poisons due to being a robit, but not this....

Contract Maker, point 1: So does this mean that a contract cannot be interrupted by abilities? And for this and point 2, what about abilities that cancels out other abilities like the Rune Blade?

Power Replication: I'd like there to be a limit to how strong the abilities can be and/or a limit on how many at once, with maybe a collective CD on certain leveled of powers? I realize she can only copy them for a post and then forgets, and also must be seen before she copies them. I'll consult with Orgoth on this one.

I...hmmm...I'm not sure what to make of the healing stuff. How does she restore stamina? I'm debating if that much healing is too strong or not...
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Altima Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altima   Altima EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 2:49 am

It wouldn't work on a physical weapon. That'd be dumb. Though he'd be hard pressed to keep her wrapped up since she is a robot. I can just remove it. Razz She can brute force most of those anyways. So it doesn't really matter to me. Just thought I'd try it.

Contract - Anything within five feet is destroyed and anything entering the five feet is destroyed. Then the time bubble slows down everything around them. So even "if" you got rune blade off right as she started the contract (which you'd have to have previous knowledge of to even attempt the timing) it would happen so slowly the contract would be finished before it would come to matter.

But as soon as the contract was accepted or rejected everything else would continue as it were. Meaning any attacks not caught in the destructive five feet would still be in the time bubble and would proceed to go off as intended once the bubble is gone.

That is why I put it there for "any possible interference" though I could just state they telepathically communicate so quickly that the time in the real world hasn't passed much. But that would give most contractors a major headache.

As for power replication there is already a strength limit. it is used at the strength of the original not her own strength.

And healing has always been iffy. That is why I went with just 25% with a forbidden kidou CD. Despite the fact shinigami could probably do better than that.

-edit- I went ahead and explained how I do the healing. and made them touch to work abilities except for Healing Field. I also thought of a way to nerf Power Replication without taking away the "Counter" skill style I envision for it. She can replicate many abilities in one post BUT what if she can only use that type of ability once per post? So only one fireball or one fire wall not both.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

Altima Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altima   Altima EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 11:24 pm

Okay, here's what I have. I apologize if any of these things have been touched on in the xat, but that's the whole point of having multiple people look at apps right? Razz
This is everything from a completely fresh point of view. I also apologize for the length of it, but I fear we have lost sight of our standards and we need to start being more firm with stuff.

General Fighting Style: I presume the whole "Altima can create strategies and plans several steps ahead of the opponent seeming like the user can see into the future." gig is just how it looks to others, rather than actually how it works, otherwise we're bordering on meta. Not a big deal though, so long as it doesn't lead to unfairness in a fight.

Strengths: The first part about physical capabilities is kinda vague. If it is truly as it says and she has Strength and Speed to go with her boosted Endurance and Stamina, then her strengths are already starting to stack up. Complete resistance to fire needs to be clarified. Immunity to environmental fires are fine, but including fire attacks from other characters is denied.

Weaknesses: I would ideally like to see some more weaknesses, if only to counter-balance what I said in Strengths above and what I'm about to say below.

Passive Abilities

Robotic Awareness, Instilled Knowledge, Living Organic Metal Tissue and Omnilingualism all fine.

Resistance: This is a no-no I'm afraid without way more clarification or modification. Having a 30% resistance to essentially everything non-physical is a little extreme, and in any case should be put in Strengths, given that it's a passive and non-changeable thing, which unbalances that whole equation even more.

Planeswalking: This also needs to be clarified. Travelling to Hueco Mundo or Soul Society is kind of explainable, but I think being able to travel to Asenda Prime at will is a little meta.

Contract Maker: First off, I will need a range between you and your "contracted".

Next. I find this hard to write but if I don't, I will have failed in my job as staff. I understand that this is an important piece of the puzzle regarding this character's powers, but I'm afraid the time effect of this must be denied. One of the main ability rules of this site is, and I quote,
"--Rule No.5--
ALL FORMS OF TIME MANIPULATION ARE INSTANTLY DENIED with a very very few exceptions. This rule is NON negotiable."
I realize the effort you put into making this work, and I am sorry. But the rule was final before for me, and it must be for everybody.

The bottom line is that, time stuff aside, the above passives are strengths that can and will count towards the whole Strength/Weakness argument above. You are left with a ridiculous amount of Strengths versus one weakness that can be circumvented by Altima's insane physical prowess and the ability to have a wide variety of weapons. Which I'm getting onto next.

Personal Abilities

Metal Generation: From what I'm reading, this will function like a Stamina-based version of the Hollow High-speed Regen. This is fine, but will also count towards your Strengths, so the sooner that is addressed the better.

Weapon State: The vagueness of this power is hurting it a lot. It is an interesting ability, but being able to "enchant" a weapon to make you faster and the like is not really viable. If I have interpreted it wrong, then I apologize. But I can only judge what I see. The only way I can see such a far-reaching power is a list of the possible effects. Sounds laborious, but if you're gonna have such an ambiguous power, that's the risk you run. Needs work.

Pressure Wave: Grand.

Contract Powers

Boosts: The offensive boosts are fine, but the defensive boost to Endurance and the healing boost to Stamina have to be out, as they are already boosted to Toukai/Bankai level respectively.

Offensive Powers

Power Replication: I understand you've limited the power strength to the level of the being you stole it from, but does that mean it doesn't work on stronger beings? If it does, I presume it just stays at Altima's level. Needs to be specified.

Shatter: You still need to put in that it doesn't affect weapons and equipment, like Zenke said.

Defense Break: Seems fine, though I question how you can break armor for just a post. But alas. XD

Cutting-Field Projection: Fine, but if it can be moved once deployed, needs one more post of cool-down.

Defensive Powers

Attack Reversal: I presume you mean sword strikes and the like, rather than any physical attack of any kind?

Magic Negation: Make it non-final, and we're good.

Force Shield Generation: No. Needs a cap on the power it can block, and the appropriate cool-down. The ten seconds thing is kind of irrelevant given that most elemental attacks are simply blasts.

Vector Manipulation: Needs and extra post of cool-down to account for the fact that she can potentially reflect the attack at the attacker, as well as protect someone else.

Healing Powers

Healing powers are all fine.

That's what I have. Take it as it is. I know it's extensive, and probably not what you want to hear, but I gotta do my job.
Back to top Go down
http://asmir-doana.forumga.net
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Altima Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altima   Altima EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 11:57 pm

No thats just how it seems to others. She's not psychic it's not stated on the app anywhere.

Strengths: she's a robot. she's physical. so her physical abilities are boosted. So assuming that is understandable. However not only does she not have any boosts except for contracts and what her robot body would naturally have done but she also isn't at full power unless a contract is taken. Her contract is the comparison of Toukai. While she is naturally around Bankai level. If that makes things more clear.

also I have already fixed the fire misunderstanding.

Weaknesses: other than electricity, which almost doesn't make sense on one hand but makes sense on the other, what weaknesses could she have? Just curious if electricity is my only hope.

Resistance: I was more curious to see if she could than wanting her to have it. much like her

Planeswalking: Since she doesn't even know about the Serion yet. It wouldn't make sense that she would travel there. And since she doesn't know where it is. She couldn't get there without spending years searching for it. While Hueco Mundo and Soul Society have been visited by the Coalition. thus their databases would have spatial dimensional coordinates of some kind. Giving her at least relative location (So she wouldn't just "appear" in Grainne's room persay.) I can easily clarify she must at least have some idea of where she is going if you'd like. This was merely her version of garganta and such.

Quote :
ALL FORMS OF TIME MANIPULATION ARE INSTANTLY DENIED with a very very few exceptions. This rule is NON negotiable

I shall highlight the following "with very very few exceptions." first. This ability does no harm to anyone or anything. keeps anyone or anything from doing harm during the process and then returns things to normal as if nothing happened afterwards. So like the case of my vampire Michael who had temporal soul shift. It's an RP tool and not a combat ability. The reason I put the destruction field in there at all is because what is the point of trying to make a contract with someone if they get their face ripped off before I can even do so? This is not a combat ability and certainly qualifies under a rare exception ONLY because it is a RP tool.

Metal Generation: yes and no. The original intent was for this to be offense only and I can easily reduce it to such a state and simply give her nanobots to repair damage naturally like nearly every robot on the forum. This is a combat power first and foremost and I will do what is needed to keep it that way.

Weapon State: I will further explain multiple situations of this power much like a spell list or something in a bit.

Contract Boosts: I covered this earlier. If this continues to be viewed as a problem let me know so I can just remove them entirely and have her at max constantly.

Power Replication: Yes it does work on stronger beings. She's a machine. She observes and mimics. power differences don't mean anything to a camera which is essentially what this is like. I can agree to nerf stronger attacks down to her level and/or do the proposed nerf from my previous editted post. your call. This is meant as a counter style move not a fuck your abilities thing.

Shatter: thought I did. see that I didn't. Fixing Very Happy

Defense Break: She's not technically destroying the armor. She's weakening it with her energy on a molecular level but it's only temporary. So it's almost like wearing regular cloths instead of plate armor and being punched really hard.

Cutting Field: No it cannot move. If it could I would have stated that. Smile

Attack Reversal: yes weapons and unarmed strikes. melee combat. physical attacks. I'm either not sure how this isn't clear or I don't understand the difference lol.

Magic Negation: that was my bad. that was supposed to be in there already. I'll fix in a bit.

Force Shield: Even "simple" blasts can come in multitudes. This is meant to protect against elemental energy. Thats it. no Cero beams. no sword strikes. no bow and arrow. no quincy stuff. just elemental energy. If that means you shoot an arrow thats on fire the arrow will hit but the fire will be stopped. Simple as that. Saying that just because an attack is simple doesn't mean it only comes in one wave or one attack. Rena has attacked multiple times using an element in one post on countless occassions and this ability would only protect against a small fraction of that during the ten seconds it lasted. I would be willing to up the CD to two or maybe even three posts (Only the latter if I could remove the duration however) but you are clearly underestimating the power of an elementalist. This shield would annoy them but thats about it.

Vector Manipulation: Divert is not reflect. I will clarify this in a moment. I agree to the CD increase since it can be used on the contract maker however.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

Altima Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altima   Altima EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 1:09 am

Okay, so most of this has been agreed in xat.
Here's what I still need.

Contract Boosts: I think it's just the fact that you assign multipliers to your strengths that confused me. It looks like you get x4 Endurance at base, and then x4 in defense contract. Why do you do this to my poor brain? ;(

Metal Generation: Yes, do that Very Happy

Attack Reversal: Well, there's also projectiles. Gunshots, rocks, buildings and the like. There's also powers that produces physical attacks, such as Laura Fisher's Devil Rose Thorn.

Force Shield: Posts in RP are kind of arbitrary. When simply talking, one post can last for any amount of time. When in combat however, one post can be as little as 4 seconds. That's why we use posts rather than minutes and seconds to measure. This power can, under the right circumstances, block everything elemental for a post. For example:

Post 1 - Gráinne fires Ultimate Fireball, followed by Wind Blades
Post 2 - Altima activates Force Shield, blocks all attacks (1 cero oscuros and 3 gran rey cero).
Post 3 - Gráinne gives up and commits suicide.

Make sense? This is the problem we have. You say I underestimate the power of elementalists, but that's a lot of power that you can stop.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Altima Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altima   Altima EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 1:19 am

I'm gonna remove the multipliers in strengths to correct confusion. It was a copy paste from an old app so I guess I missed that. Yes she is a robot and yes that does mean she's stronger and more durable than flesh and blood (technically) but thats normal due to being made of metal and metalloids. I suppose in that sense multipliers aren't necessary.

Reworded Attack Reversal to Melee Attacks.

Why don't I just say it blocks one elemental attack then? once per post? Doesn't seem as overbearingly OP then.

-edit- I added a few more examples to weapon state. I'll add more, assuming it's not approved by then, later. If it is approved before then I'll run em through you guys first and then add them.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

Altima Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altima   Altima EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 12:07 am

Cool beans.

Cool beans.

Cool, do that.

I don't really understand them, but they seem fair enough, if a little vague again.

Approved/Seconded. I lost track XD
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Altima Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altima   Altima EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 4:09 pm

Okay so maybe a better way of explaining weapon state is via a comparison.

It's basically a video games "enchanting" mechanic. Just with robotic science as the cause instead of magic. Her's is obviously going to be less OP and more controlled/nerfed than some game enchantments could get but that might help explain it better than the examples.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Altima Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altima   Altima EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 4:49 am

Added her power granting contract. I would LIKE to be able to choose to grant them a power from her normal contract powers (But only one per contract pre-determined by me) but for now we'll just make sure it's even approvable as is. Then see if I can buff it or not.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Altima Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altima   Altima EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 12:09 am

Tier granting: I don't mind this to much since it reduces her own tier. Simon and miles was allowed, so this is doable.

Boost granting: perhaps in this case, she loses X1 strength, speed, stamina and durability and grants them to the person instead? allowing x4 in shikai and bankai equivilents. And maybe in toukai equivilent they get nothing but the boosts go back to her?

Beyond physical Traits: The only thing i'm iffy on is the 25% to predictions. Gaige has a prediction ability that builds up slowly, but if this would granted it would push her over the max of 80% allowed for that kind of ability. Same with Yuri or anyone with hyper intuition. Perhaps just include a note that, if you have a prediction ability, it won't exceed 80% with this perk added on top of it.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Altima Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altima   Altima EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 12:17 am

Fixed.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Altima Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altima   Altima EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 12:24 am

Yeah thats perfect. I'm happy with it. Approved.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Altima Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altima   Altima EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 8:24 pm

Seconded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Altima Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altima   Altima Empty

Back to top Go down

Altima
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Character Design :: Character Creation :: Accepted Applications :: Humans-
Jump to: