Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
The vampire returns to duty I_vote_lcapThe vampire returns to duty I_voting_barThe vampire returns to duty I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
The vampire returns to duty I_vote_lcapThe vampire returns to duty I_voting_barThe vampire returns to duty I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
The vampire returns to duty Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
The vampire returns to duty Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
The vampire returns to duty Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
The vampire returns to duty Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
The vampire returns to duty Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
The vampire returns to duty Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
The vampire returns to duty Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
The vampire returns to duty Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
The vampire returns to duty Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

The vampire returns to duty Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

The vampire returns to duty Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

The vampire returns to duty

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

The vampire returns to duty Empty
PostSubject: The vampire returns to duty   The vampire returns to duty EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 2:36 am

Smokey dark mist covered the main street leading to the front door of the Coalition HQ and converged to form the body of Michael once powerful human now very enhanced nosferatu.. a vampire.. It had taken long for him to recover from his last..mishap. But he was back and he did not feel the need to disappear again anytime soon.

First thing first however. He had to make it known that he was alive.. well. dead.. ....well... Michael got frustrated as he once again had issues labelling his new existence, only for an echo of Seras Victoria's voice to run across his consciousness laughing lightly at him, which only served to frustrate him more so.

The guards stopped him and asked for his clearance or if he had an appointment with someone inside. He also didn't recognize them. meaning they were.. at least to him. Fresh meat for the grinder. "Call forth Alexander Kerensky and tell him "The" vampire is waiting outside for him. Even if he does not remember me personally he will recognize the significance." The guards laughed and shook their heads stating they were not going to bother the great scientist with such a ridiculous claim.

Until Michael purposely took on the biggest scariest most stereotypical vampire looking thing he could imagine batwings and all. making one guard focus a rifle on him and the other to run into the building to let someone know to find Alexander.

Michael of course changed back as soon as this happened and stuck his hands in his pockets while he waited.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: The vampire returns to duty   The vampire returns to duty EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 3:50 am

Meanwhile, hysterical laughter happened behind the strange man. Once the teenager got a hold of himself, he spoke to the guard. "Moron...if werewolves exist, vampires do as well. Whether they're rare or not, we've had one in our employ. Technically not this guy, but seems like he at least talked with Seras, judging from that little snippet. Stand down." The blond walked over to the guard and forcefully lowered his weapon and motioned for the man to follow him. "Sorry about that, they must be new to, well, everything. Jun Tomoshibi. You?"

Jun was being easy going. He'd served with Seras, if only for a short time. He couldn't remember if she disappeared first or if he got transferred first. Either way, he'd lead him to Alex. Who looked like he was working on something. "Well...who knew Miss Victoria would have an heir. Greetings. I am Alexander Kerensky, Chief of Research and Development. Pleasure to meet you." The bucket hat wearing, green haired man spun on his heel to fully meet the man in question.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The vampire returns to duty   The vampire returns to duty EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 8:12 pm

"I am Michael," the male said as he walked behind Jun to wherever the boy was taking him, though he assumed it was to Alexander, "Good to meet you as well," he frowned slightly at being called her heir but he had no right to deny that she had done so, "Yes..well I was not fully intending for it to happen.. Circumstances.. forced it." He was no longer frowning but he wasn't smiling either just neutral, "I have come to officially join the ranks of the Coalition instead of being registered as a non-hostile. Seras argued but I am not her and I will not sit by while the human race faces a crisis."

He sighed and pulled out a robot arm before tossing it to the floor, "on my way here I ran into these things. I had only originally planned to tell you people I was not gone. This thing changed my mind however..because it looked like it was trying to plant explosives around the city when I found it."

"Normally I would just apply the normal way, but seeing how most officers are busy I thought it best if I just came straight to you." He said to Alexander.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The vampire returns to duty   The vampire returns to duty EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 5:36 pm

Alex nodded, understanding the man's unwillingness to elaborate. He actually sorta liked Seras...it was somewhat nice having another non-human with them. Though was perplexed why she would argue his decision to officially join them. Michael procured a Serion arm, and that was when Jun piped up. "Oh, we've been eliminating stragglers and saboteurs for weeks now. They don't detonate their bombs right away and between tips, our own security network, and the local police, they haven't caused any damage before getting caught and destroyed. However, this is New York...other places may not be having the same amount of success as we have."

The bounto chuckled at the last comment and had a drone come by and take the arm, putting it in a reiatsu vacuum. "And that's with the added personal and new department created to specifically hunt down the Serion. Though I find it odd that Seras would try to dissuade you from joining when she herself was a part of us...most I could tell, she wasn't discriminated against or anything. As you say, you are not her, so we'll need a new battle test from you. Aside from the Anti-Serion Corps., the departments are unchanged and you can just take your pick." Alex looked at Jun to find him scurrying away, saying something about having a lot of work to do.

Sighing, the man took out a cell phone and made a call. Along with a 500 yen piece. Suddenly, and without warning and from Alex's cell phone, came a six foot tall man with dark, chin length hair, bright cyan eyes, and a dark colored jump-suit. And a five foot five, blond haired, orange eyed teenager who looked bored out of his mind. The new bounto took out a large bottle filled with coins and added the yen to his growing collection and looked right at Michael. "Follow us please to the training grounds! I'm Simon and this is my son Miles and we will be testing you this fine day!"

The eccentric man led them to the elevator and down to the training grounds they went. Alex's voice blared out the intercom. "If things start to go too far, we'll stop it." Simon jumped onto a rock cliff, part of the mountain like terrain around them.

"Ziege Dich: Miles!" The teenager glowed and became a flash of light, heading straight to Simon's hand. The boy had become a katana sword with bandages around the hilt and a small ribbon of them lightly circling the blade. And now he'll wait.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The vampire returns to duty   The vampire returns to duty EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 12:40 am

Michael followed Alexander to where the training grounds were and sighed softly. He figured as a vampire he wouldn't need to do this but whatever. Apparently he was going to fight someone who he felt no spiritual energy from. He could only assume this man was either one of the last Bounto, or a robot. The answer was soon given as he called out Miles and watched as the child formed into a Katana.

"Bounto it is then." Michael muttered to himself as he raised one hand and formed a blue handle connected to a very fine katana, "Shall we begin?" After saying that it seemed like Simon was going to wait for Michael to make the first move. So he did. He stepped to the right creating what looked like a clone of himself which mimic'd him as he kept walking, though the "clone" went in the other direction. Soon however there looked like there were multiple Michaels and like an army they rushed towards Simon ducking and weaving past eachother on their way to him, jumping as they got within range of him and then disappearing all of a sudden as Michael dropped from above with his Katana tip first towards Simon's right shoulder, making sure to not give a lethal blow on accident.

As soon as he hit, or missed, he would land, spin and hurl forth a melee ranged arc of flame from his katana.. except the color of the flame was olive.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The vampire returns to duty   The vampire returns to duty EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 1:35 am

Simon went into a stiff form, holding Miles perfectly vertical and watched. Seemed like there were multiples, but he was thinking that not all of them were even real. Simon infused just the edge of Miles's blade to enhance his cutting power just in case that sword was breakable. His Power Mirror was changing his power to match Michael's. The difference wasn't very much, so it was doing so very quickly. When the clones disappeared, Simon started to move, avoiding by a very narrow margin the blade.

Simon switched the sword blade for an uppercut swing, only to have to use that to inadvertently split a fire attack in half, burning his shoulders, but was otherwise fine. He aimed a slightly angled, downward strike at Michael, followed by a boot to the gut, then a light swing to the face, though with the back of the blade so only maybe the tip would cut skin. If he missed with the boot, he'd try to deadlock it then do a palm thrust into his face to get the distance for the light swing to the face.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The vampire returns to duty   The vampire returns to duty EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 11:12 pm

As soon as Michael's initial attack missed and his flame wave was cut in half, he just started grinning, first Simon would notice that the flames on his shoulder's hadn't gone out yet, and second he would have a very hard time NOT noticing that the flames were quickly eating at his clothing but slowly attacking his flesh when that was done, if it got that far, Michael's flames were an odd color for a reason.. and they were not normal flames. He figured since Miles was a spiritual weapon, being, thing. That it wouldn't work on him, but Simon was susceptible with no issues as far as Michael currently knew. If it DID work on Miles, chances would be high that he would complain about it instantly though it would work exceedingly slow on him, probably as slow as the flesh speed, as a rare case compared to working on clothing, armor, and normal weapons.

Michael raised his other hand, his sword still in the ground where it stopped, and summoned his scythe with the blade end at his feet instead of above his head. Using this in this position he blocked the sword strike with the handle and the foot to his gut, but using this extra time he pulled his sword free and brought it to bear to parry "Miles" when it came towards his face giving his weapon a very thin coating in the same Olive flame as before in the process as he used it's Solidification power to make certain it wouldn't be broken during the fight. Simon, however, decided to sword clash with him and kept him from gaining any ground for the moment. Though equal in strength he wondered if Simon could match him in speed.

So he tested the theory, He did a quick swivel of his blade to end the blade clash, possibly disarming Simon if he wasn't quick enough and thrust forward for his chest using the increased speed of the swivel to boost it. If necessary he would stop the attack just as it touched Simon's skin since this was a spar and not a death match. At the same time his scythe, which he now had gripped at half mast instead of near the bottom of the handle(almost like a Kama instead of a scythe in terms of reach and speed), would come crashing to simon's right from the shoulder side, hit miss, dodged, or otherwise it would rebound and come back again and again over and over from varying angles on Simon's right side forcing him to deal with them in some manner. Again. If necessary. Michael would stop the weapon just as it started cutting into flesh each time he struck. Giving him another extra moment to get his blade from it's previous thrust keeping the scythe crashing at Simon repeatedly. Almost like an independant arm. His sword circled and dipped and weaved as it tried over and over to stab and slice at Simon from the left and middle.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The vampire returns to duty   The vampire returns to duty EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 7:43 pm

Miles got caught on fire. As did Simon's shoulders. The sword was screaming profanities, but the weapon itself wasn't getting damaged very quickly, there'd be time to dowse the flames. Michael was skillful, using both a sword and a scythe at once. Simon noticed almost immediately what the vampire was going to do with his blade. Grinning slightly, he allowed it to happen, the swivel disarming him, and then clasped his hands on the flat sides of the incoming blade. He'd hoped to get the tip of the blade, but instead got about the middle of it. The vampire was indeed faster than him...but he was average in speed.

The bounto angled himself away from the scythe and onto the man's other side, getting a cut in the process. Then came another strike from the scythe, only to hit Miles, as the sword had been recalled and pressed against the still burning shoulder. Simon leaned back and curled his legs to his chest. With one, he kicked Michael's shin to try to force him on top of him, then planted his other boot on the vampy's lower chest and tossed him. The violet haired man got up, grabbed Miles, who was still bitching about the flames rather loudly, and infused power into him.

It may be a bit of a waste, but these flames needed to be extinguished. Normally, there wouldn't be an explosion if he hit a blade or a person, but the environment tended to be a different story. So when he slashed the ground, it exploded with quite a bit of force, enough to blow out the flames and maybe stumble the vampire if he had landed already.

Either way, four waves of cutting energy was sent his way, cutting rubble in half along the way. Simon then left, sleeves completely burned away, almost topless. Bad part was, the area that he wanted to get to...was on the complete opposite side. A waterfall with several streams and small river leading out from the pool. It may turn into a running battle...
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The vampire returns to duty   The vampire returns to duty EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 6:35 pm

Michael was blocked as the sword he had disarmed was summoned back to Simon's aid. Simon then leaned back and curled to foot toss Michael who turned mid-air and landed just to witness Simon cause an environment explosion. Michael grinned as he quick hopped from Rubble piece to rubble piece cutting the energy waves with his on fire sword while letting his scythe drag behind him.

He reached a topless simon within moments only for a big tuff of smoke to suddenly explode and Michael's energy and appearance disappeared for a split second before coming back, slightly taller, and more powerful. It seemed his second stage had activated. Rotten timing too because he was starting to enjoy the fight. Stopped and weaponless before Simon stood a much older looking Michael. Ten years older in fact. his vampiric aura seemed more potent but his energy output also seemed to be the same as before.

"So that is why I could never remember this fight clearly..." Michael muttered to himself as he sighed and rubbed the back of his head seeming to not realize he was in a fight at first and then prepping himself to defend if it was needed, "It seems I was interrupted before we finished properly." He took a ready stance and frowned before letting his eyes glowed red and assuming Simon didn't stop the match entirely for some reason... Began the attack again.

He went from standing perfectly still to his max speed in an instant while his scythe, being reformed by the now older Michael and looking a bit more used than previously, came crashing down from above Simon's head like he was trying to kill the man force wise, only stopping the blade if necessary to keep from killing him, while punching forward with a flaming fist.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The vampire returns to duty   The vampire returns to duty EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 8:34 pm

Simon didn't even flinch when the man suddenly disappeared in a poof of smoke. In the middle of the guy's dialogue, the bounto jumped on his head and used it as a spring board to continue on his way to the watery area. Upon landing, he continued running. Only to be forced to stop and raise Miles so that he wouldn't get cut at all by the scythe. Simon flinched from the pain from being hit in the gut by the flaming punch, but he persevered.

The topless man deflected the scythe to his right, then slid the sword against it and up to hit Michael in the throat with the back of the blade.

If he missed, Simon would reverse the blade and fire off a point blank energy wave. Then a kick to the shin and punch to the face then off he was again.

If he hit, he'd kick the guy in the nuts and then knee him in the face. Then send an energy wave at the guy's legs. He was a vampire...surely those would regenerate, at least he hoped. Then off again he went.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The vampire returns to duty   The vampire returns to duty EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 1:54 am

"Ah..?" He was used as a springboard.. The younger Michael would have gotten irritated but the older version was merely amused by it. It seemed like Simon wanted to go somewhere else in the fighting area. So be it. It couldn't be that big of a deal anyways. His flaming punch managed to hit simon. Which would have stayed on fire until he dealt with it but by now would have proven nothing more than a inevitable nuisance as he was already shirtless.

While he was giving chase to Simon and attacking him with the scythe Simon pulled a maneuver that forced Michael to block miles with his Katana with the edge burning as to protect the item from damage. This resulted in Michael being blasted point blank by a wave of energy, which seemingly did nothing at all despite the fact it had actually hurt Michael. it just didn't move him at all. Or even look like it had done damage.

He was similarly injured, but not looking that way, when he was kicked in the shin. However he was not going to tolerate a punch to his face. He was a vampire. His mouth was his deadliest weapon. So he attempted to take a chunk out of simons fist with those fangs of his. He doubted highly that simon would let it come to pass but oh well.

He similarly didn't accept that attempt at his nuts. He had his pride after all. This was met with extreme prejudice as a katana went tip first towards the shin of that very leg at max speed. On fire. that would have felt real nice if it hit. He then headbutted the incoming knee to his face with a grin that would freeze the devil just before being hit by another energy wave on his legs causing another small explosion.

As he failed to be moved even a centimeter. Inertia Negation was a wonderfully fun tool.

He was still standing there with that same grin and was staring at Simon.

Then he looked at his left hand, which amazingly enough didn't have his scythe anymore and was pointed at Simon. Hopefully drawing simons attention to it or else the next thing to occur would surprise him.

Because that finger extended, turned into a shadow version of itself and split into twenty connected extending super fast fingers of super poking doom. All aimed for Simon's torso and face.

Older Michael loved fucking with people. He hoped this would achieve that. That aside he just waited for the next round of combat to begin. Only having his katana, at present, in his other hand.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The vampire returns to duty   The vampire returns to duty EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 12:40 am

He...didn't move at all. Great, this guy was just like Sojourner in that way. The man opened his mouth to bite the bounto. That was fine...he'd take his tongue. Simon shoved his hand inside the man's mouth and grabbed the slithery muscle, not even flinching when fangs and teeth chomped down on him. The purple haired god-wannabe pulled and tore the tongue out while losing chunks of his own flesh. Simon also got stabbed in the shin, but he also stabbed/maybe cut off? Michael's arm.

Simon had backed off right after his energy wave. Which was doing the oddest things...they've been exploding instead of cutting. But again, Michael did not move. "Just when I thought there wouldn't be someone else that could do that I meet another one..." He murmured underneath his breath, though Michael probably heard it anyways. His pants leg was getting burned up, but he infused Miles with energy equal to that of a Cero Oscuras. Then Michael did something freaky. But it only made Simon raise his eyebrow and shrug before smacking the attack and the ground with Miles.

And making it shatter. Both the attack and the ground, which also put out the flames that took out the top part of his boot and his pants up to mid-thigh. Hopping from one piece of flying debris to another, he kept going on his way to the water-like area. He was making better progress than he expected though. But he shall see what the vampire will try next.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The vampire returns to duty   The vampire returns to duty EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 6:26 am

(I thought I explained that one. That is my bad. I will clarify why thats happening now. Sorry sorry.)

Simon ripped his tongue out when Michael bit his hand and took a nice chunk out of it, luckily Michael wasn't human or that would have proven to be quite the show stopper.. His blood seemed to almost stop in mid-air as it oozed back into his face and slowly reformed his tongue and the excess blood absorbing into his skin. He then stuck his tongue out at Simon like a child despite the fact the man was holding the original tongue in his shredded hand still, unless he dropped it or something.

HIs stab also managed to get through only for Simon to claim that same arm. Crap. That would take longer to replace as his body only allowed for his head extremities to regenerate that quickly.. but he did get a substitute. His olive flames formed a new arm, olive in color of course, that looks solid instead of "made of fire". This arm would function as a normal one until he finished healing it back.. but since his flame was being used in this manner the arm did not possess the same destructive power as the rest of his flames.

Those cutting waves were doing a number of Michael who was physically susceptible to the attacks despite his healing factor. They would hit him. His energy would come forth to regenerate his flesh, meet the energy cutting him, and cause the explosions Simon was seeing. It's also why except for his clothing he didn't seem really all that harmed. much like Simon, before their most recent exchange of wounds.

Michael didn't waste any time when Simon started to mutter to himself. Though it made him visibly curious that someone else had possessed a similar power. Something unheard of to him before now since he had never actually met the man. He rushed him only for Simon to attack the ground with Miles in a similar fashion as before. Instead of worrying about it he just followed Simons lead and bounced from rubble to rubble in pursuit of him. It seemed he did indeed have somewhere else in the combat zone he wanted to fight in, though Older Michael did not know why since he couldn't remember this fight clearly.

He did start getting an idea once he heard the water running in the distance however..

Which is when he started using what little ranged ability he had at his disposal by raising his hand and shooting a few small fireballs of his Olive flames towards, what would be at the time, Simon's back. He didn't have very much control over them but it would at least be enough to make Simon pay attention to them to some degree. He figured. He'd find out if he was right or not.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The vampire returns to duty   The vampire returns to duty EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 9:22 pm

Simon gave Michael a childish pout about the tongue, but kept it, despite Miles's complaints. But it seemed regenerating an arm was a bit more difficult than a tongue. The vampire didn't seem to be in too much of a hurry to stop the bounto though. Which was fine by him, though he still kept an eye on his back for the famed creature of the night. Soon after, he had different ideas. Michael started another attack, a ranged one this time. Must be getting close if he was trying to stop him now.

Simon jumped to avoid the first one and went into a flip, only to fire another Soul Wave to cut through another fire ball and have the two halves pass him on either side. Between jumps, acrobatics and his Soul Wave, he kept on going. He did manage to throw the tongue at Michael's face followed by another Soul Wave. He jumped...but didn't realize he was much closer to the spot than he realized as he jumped right into a very...deep ravine...with caves making multiple small waterfalls on the ground.

He was panicking when he realized what was going on. "DAMN IT ALEX STOP CHANGING UP THE TRAINING GROUNDS SO DAMN MUCH!!" Simon screamed with Miles just screaming. They were lucky the damn river was slow moving and the part they landed in was deep. He crawled out of the river, sighing heavily and waited for the vampire...if he wasn't there already.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The vampire returns to duty   The vampire returns to duty EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 2:16 pm

Michael had been thinking on why Simon wanted to go to a water area. The obvious made sense... he wanted a natural way to counter his flame power, but exactly how he intended to do that was still eluding Michael. As he had shown no water based capabilities at all this entire fight. Nevertheless he continued to chase the man letting him lead the duo to wherever it was he wanted to be. As the place didn't matter to him.

It didn't come as a surprise when Simon defeated his ranged attacks so easily.. Ranged wasn't his forte and he just did it because he could really. He dodged the tongue and energy wave simon threw at him by "quick" hopping to the side and continuing to run after Simon, a feat made all the more quicker by his inertia negation.

Thats when Simon jumped into a deep ravine and screamed in frustration.. which made Michael unable to keep from chuckling. Seemed he was not where he was hoping he would be for whatever reason. By the time Simon got out of the water Michael was already in front of him grinning slightly.

"You know.. I've had ten years to question how you could match me in power so easily without any noticeable changes to your being or your weapon child... I do believe I've come to a reasonable conclusion by now.. Though my younger self won't have that luxury for a while.." He mused that last part before continuing, "Somehow, through some means, you have the ability to copy power output. Without limit if I had to guess since you've stayed toe to toe with me this entire time. How or why may elude me.. for now.. but I at least think I've deduced a weakness to this strange ability you seem to possess."

He started to... mature.. further than he had when his young self swapped places with him.. Though there was no smoke this time.. "You've activated my Alu-card.." He said mockingly as he got the phrase from a vampire show on the television, "And with that.. This battle's outcome is now decided through the one trait I believe you can't copy and strengthen.."

In his right hand formed an odd Saber like weapon that completely protected his hand with his handle and hilt guard while the blade looked to be made of solid versions of his Olive flames from earlier. It held the same properties but he was unable to manipulate this blade in any way beyond that. "I believe your weakness. Something I have in spades.. Is Stamina."

He took a fencer pose with his "Reaver" and grinned almost maliciously, "You are strong. You are versatile to a degree, and your ability lets you fight anyone..it seems.. but in a fight where the only way to win is to exhaust your opponent completely.."

He was now behind Simon. Having moved at his maximum speed to do so.. being fifteen percent stronger and faster than before making this easier to achieve.

"Can you say with confidence you can outlast a vampire who is even more "dead" than you spiritual beings..?"

Bam. Down came Reaver. If it made contact with Simon... well that was something that would hurt. Alot. Assuming Simon dodged the ground where he used to be would be turned into a crater. If he parried Miles would probably protest immensely but otherwise he would succeed if Michael was correct about that weird power copying ability he seemed to have..

The sparring match went from a power struggle to a marathon. Who would wipe first?
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The vampire returns to duty   The vampire returns to duty EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 8:54 pm

Simon rested Miles on his shoulder as the vampire spoke, earning him a grin. When Michael moved, Simon was in a perfect position to parry the new weapon. He'd angled it to distribute the force of the attack on Miles so it wouldn't be so hard on him. But he still complained, and the two slid forward. They stopped right below a small waterfall. The bounto turned to face the vampire and stepped out, still with that grin.

"I didn't realize my stamina was poor. Sorry to say, but you're wrong on that. True, you still have the advantage in stamina, most likely, but not as badly as you think you do. I can't fight just anyone too...true, we'll get stronger if we fight Kai, but not enough to be on even ground with him and it takes a little bit of time to get to the maximum amount we can get to. So it's not like we don't have some limits on that. To answer your question...probably not. If this was a real fight, we'd throw everything we have left right now. But since it's a spar...this probably won't last much longer...you're starting to damage Miles a bit more than I'd tolerate...and your appearance is scaring him. If you wish to stop here, it'll be ok. Or if you wish to continue...try again."

Both of his main weaknesses involved his doll. Simon can take hits and was physically strong, but his stamina and speed was average. Miles chipped a little bit from that blow, but only a little bit. It was enough to make him bleed, but not profusely or anything like that. Simon got into a battle stance, holding the bare sword horizontally at his face, feet firmly planted on the ground. He'll play conservatively. There's no way he was gonna use Soul Crush in a sparring match...that was best used in a real fight. Even if he doubted he'd seriously hurt a very regenerative vampire.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The vampire returns to duty   The vampire returns to duty EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 2:56 am

Michael frowned but out of disappointment instead of anger or anything. Simon had reached the tolerance of Miles being injured for a sparring match. Which meant the fight was over. Continuing would counter them being comrades. He stopped, dismissed his reaver and grinned a bit before speaking then poofing into smoke as the younger version replaced him, "You'll be interested in the future Simon.. it's quite.. entertaining.." and then it was just regular Michael.

Looking like he had gone a full round with an army. Poor guy had been replaced by his older self at a seemingly inconvenient time.. Luckily the power difference between them was so small, due to his inhuman nature, that he cleaned up the mess before being brought back.

He was aware enough to know the battle was over, but he didn't seem amused, "Always when I'm having fun does that seem to get in my way.. I take it the test went according to plan? I passed?"
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The vampire returns to duty   The vampire returns to duty EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 11:29 pm

Simon nodded. They could have went a little bit longer. Then the duo switched. The bounto nodded and allowed his sword to turn back into its human form. Miles had two small scratches that were actually bleeding, but aside from some minor burns and looking roughed up, seemed fine. Simon brought out a first aid kit seemingly out of nowhere and started to patch up the kid. Which took about two minutes. And then he started on himself while Alex showed up randomly.

"Indeed. We got a good idea of what you and your future? self are capable of. Now it's time for paperwork and registering you in a division. Your choice." Jun had showed up too and carried Miles bridal style and took them out of there with Simon complaining. But otherwise, Alex would lead the vampire back to the lab to do said paperwork.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The vampire returns to duty   The vampire returns to duty Empty

Back to top Go down

The vampire returns to duty
Page 1 of 1