Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
It's a Trap! I_vote_lcapIt's a Trap! I_voting_barIt's a Trap! I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
It's a Trap! Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
It's a Trap! Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
It's a Trap! Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
It's a Trap! Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
It's a Trap! Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
It's a Trap! Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
It's a Trap! Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
It's a Trap! Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
It's a Trap! Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

It's a Trap! Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

It's a Trap! Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

It's a Trap!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

It's a Trap! Empty
PostSubject: It's a Trap!   It's a Trap! EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 7:07 pm

New York

Kai looked at the reports and information. Poor Sojourner. The man had taken pity on him and had him go inspect their high security prisons and test them for an inflated price tag. He may not have succeeded in finding out their portal, but he did find out that it was in fact, in Antarctica. The place heavily guarded, though Sojourner did almost make it through. Next time, he's going to give the man backup.

Now on to the issue at hand. Their moderate prisons have been getting broken into and the prisoners released. He's had to send Alistair and his entire division out to catch them, and increase security. From the camera feeds and the like before they got destroyed, Kai saw it was one such Serion that he fought at their base. Serena called him Yuma, a very new model made specifically as an all-round combat model that's troublesome one on one, even more so in a team of Serion. The prison breaks were being annoying.

Kai decided to put a stop to it. He left one prison underguarded, with the few guards there knowing the risks and the prisoners moved. Only thing left was to get a person or two there. Solution: Mercenaries. He wondered if Gaige Ash would be up for the task and available. He knew she'd been trying to finish the mess her mother made. One way to find out.

He sent a video call to her workshop. See if she's even home first.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

It's a Trap! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Trap!   It's a Trap! EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 9:46 pm

Gaige was sitting on a chair, fiddling with one of her new robotic legs. As she adjusted some screws, the phone rang and she answered the call, displaying Kai's face on a large television screen with a built in camera. It was useful because she could keep working when she got a call. Which she did. "Sup Kai?" She asked as she tweeked the last screw and attached the leg back onto its mount. Then she started setting the connections back in place. "If this is about your prisons being broken into...." She paused as she stood up.

She tested the leg. It worked as intended. Finally. "I don't know anything about it beyond what Kaytlyn told me. But I can only assume that unless you've called to ask me on a date, no thanks by the way I'm spoken for, Its about investigating the break ins for you, right?" She willed the shin blades to pop out and back in and winced at a loud squeak as one grinded against the metal of her leg. "This is easy when its arms..."
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

It's a Trap! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Trap!   It's a Trap! EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 10:08 pm

She seemed to be working. It was common knowledge now about the break-ins, but the source of her knowledge gave him slight pause. He didn't care much for chit chat at work. Sighing heavily, he spoke. "We know the perpetrator. It's a Serion called Yuma, according to Serena. From reports from another mercenary, he was a guard at Antarctica, now he's been around doing this. I was wondering if you knew someone that could use a job and at minimum could give Jun a run for his money. Or you yourself if you're available. Alistair and the rest of his division are getting quite annoyed. He's a young Serion, only a few years old, but an annoying one. I'd like him captured or destroyed. But if he retreats, I'm not going to complain so long as he doesn't try this shit again."

Kai awaited for her answer, and when it came, he nodded. "Excellent. I have a trap waiting for him if you can get to the location, which I'll send you. I'll also send you the report about his known capabilities as well as the payment for each scenario, so see if that's agreeable, if not we'll talk. Good hunting." Now it was her ballpark as soon as a secure connection was established to her and the data sent. Now, let's see what his information gatherers had found out about Alexei...

~Four days later~

Arizona Coalition Detention Facility

Yuma pouted as he looked at the woefully understaffed place. It was obviously a trap. But his reiatsu detectors wasn't detecting anyone near his level. Whatever...he'll spring the trap and see for himself.

His core disguise disengaged, letting the world know he was a Serion once more. A black jumpsuit was now his outfit and he charged the place. He zigzagged around the bullets and jumped, ready to slice the guards until they dodged and backed off, running away. That was odd. The five foot serion started to walk in and look around.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

It's a Trap! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Trap!   It's a Trap! EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 10:39 pm

Gaige listened to what Kai had to say and nodded. "I see. I'm guessing things with Alexai have you busy and Yuma wont go anywhere near the place if he catches a whiff of Serena or Kaytlyn. Well, Tadatomo and Laura are on a well deserved holiday. I'll take care of it for you, just send me the info and i'll be ready to go." She said. She decided it would be best to let Liv, Laura and Vyn know about what was going down, in case something went wrong. She recieved the intel, scanned through it, then went back to finishing her legs.

Four days later

Gaige was lounging in the breakroom, monitoring the security systems through her artemis. The staff seemed on edge and had at multiple times asked her if there was nothing she could be doing. She'd scoffed at them and told them she had it handled. And then she caught sight of a human walking towards the front doors. Finally. Gaige jumped to her feet smiling, wearing her usual jacket skirt and stockings outfit. She cracked her knuckles and told informed everyone it was time over the intercoms. They were to lead the kid into the facility, and then get the hell out of the way.

Gaige took position in the hallway, and equipped Oblivion driver with armor piercing rounds. The guards opened fire, and she took cover on the corner. As soon as the kid reached them and attacked, the fell back, and he stepped inside. Then she opened fire with a single shot to the shoulder. She was supposed to take him in alive after all. She fired two more shots, hoping to force him back out the door as the security personnel ran from her. Then she stepped out and let the rest of the security forces escape as she approached him, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

It's a Trap! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Trap!   It's a Trap! EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 11:01 pm

Almost as soon as he stepped inside and looked around, there was a bullet headed straight at him. He ducked and dived sideways, cartwheeling and darting way from a woman with a gun. "Bolt!" A seal appeared at his palm and off with it a barrage of 12 bullets. Each bala powered and speed. He noticed a chip on his shoulder and one on his wrist, but luckily the third bullet had missed, however narrowly it was. He turned a corner and halted. Yuma never detected her. Just what was going on? No matter, aside from her gun, maybe she was equipment based. Maybe he could out gun her.

The small, white haired serion started to move again from the hall. Not far, just enough for his bullet type to make the curve. "Bolt: Hound." From the seal in his palm, a cube formed. Then it split into 15 bullets. Total power was that of a cero. The smart bullet could also home in fairly well. While it could turn sharper than Viper, sharp turns was still something to be avoided. They curved around the corner and headed towards the woman homing in on her.

Yuma placed two Chain seals on the ground in front of him. Now he waited for her to come to him. Hopefully much closer. As soon as she turned the corner, the Chains would activate to try to tangle her up, then he'll strike with Scorpion aimed at her legs. He had questions he wanted to ask her.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

It's a Trap! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Trap!   It's a Trap! EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 8:26 pm

Gaige scored a graze before he was out of the way again. She fell back and around the corner as he fired bullets of his own down the corridor. The bullets shot passed as she took cover, one grazing across the skin of her right arm, drawing blood. She noted that he'd called out the name of his attack. Then he called out again, and she peeked around the corner to see a swarm of cubes flying down the hall. She noticed the strange movement to them. They were curving towards her.

Gaige was forced back to the wall. She Ran straight up and kicked off. The attack curved up and hit the ceiling, and she landed in the corridor. There was nothing for it, the other option had been to take the attack. As she landed she reacted to something from the corner of her eye and dodged a chain, the other hit her metal arm. the kid rushed down the hall at her and slashed at her legs.

Gaige brought her leg up to meet the blade, its built in blade sliding out along the shin to meet the attack. She let out a sigh as her stockings were destroyed by the blades, but alteast they'd deployed on command. Pulling herself forward with the chain she unleashed a snap kick at the kid's side, which should contain enough force to smash him into the wall unless he was heavier than he appeared, and also cut into him. Hit or miss she used the open to free herself by twisting around and slamming the leg blade down on the chain, severing it.

Gaige swipped her metal hand past her hip and drew out Xion in its sword form. It's powercore let off a small amount of recognizable energy, since it was built with a serion powercore. Gaige moved from her kneeling position to a dash and slashed at the boy's midriff as she reached him. She intended to force him back down the hallway if she could, and aimed a second and third slash diagonally across his chest, down and then up. On the upper slash she followed it up with a second kick with her left leg, looking to force a dodge. She let herself do a full spin and brought up Oblivion driver and fired a shot at his leg and shoulder each.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

It's a Trap! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Trap!   It's a Trap! EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 12:19 am

She was an amputee? And weaponized the prosthetic? This human was giving him more questions than answers. Through that surprise, he was barely able to put his arms up in defense of his side, complete with a blade, hitting him hard enough to go through the wall. His armor was lighter than most combat models, being something similar to an arrancar's weak heirro. As a result, he was also lighter than most Serion, being only one hundred pounds. However, it seemed that blade made contact with another...so both legs had prosthetics and were weaponized.

Yuma quickly landed on his feet as she freed herself from the chain. He wondered how strong they were. She brought out a sword that made his jaw clench. The energy signature...that was a Serion power-core! That was something to report. He ducked below the sword and parried the second blow before stepping back to avoid the third. The white haired serion jumped to avoid the kick and saw her bring out her gun again. "Grasshopper." He muttered underneath his breath, and with a flick of his wrist, flung himself back to the ground with a bright blue platform, allowing him to avoid the shots.

He bounced immediately past her on the opposite side of the gun, and off from a platform behind her, hopefully allowing him to tap the arm with said gun to imprint a Chain Double. From there on, he was like a pinball between nine platforms, slicing at her from all sides.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

It's a Trap! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Trap!   It's a Trap! EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 1:13 am

Gaige landed a hit and put him through the wall. Well her legs were stronger than she'd expected, but he also wasn't that heavy. He was quick on his feet and dodged her attacks pretty easily, but she noticed his expression when he'd seen Xion. "Its not nice when someone takes your  freinds and uses them for spare parts, is it?" She asked. He backed away and then bounced forward at her, shooting past to avoid her gunshot. She reacted as he came back and she let him touch her right arm, to find out exactly what it was he was doing. Then he started pinballing around her.

Gaige kept up with him as he shot back and forth around her. She stored Oblivion driver and switched Xion into her right hand, deploying the blade built into her robotic arm and blocked him blow for blow. Atleast, that worked for a while but he managed to slip in a slash across her shoulder. She couldn't keep that up for long, but then as he came in for another slash she raised her left arm and fired the built in blade right at him. Then she moved aside and took the opportunity to get out of his little pinball arena.

She didn't retreate far, but she holstered Xion on her hip and pulled out Reverence. She leveled the shotgun on him, and pulled the trigger. She wasn't close enough to get the full effectiveness of the gun, but a direct hit at her current range would cause half a cero worth of damage. She pulled the trigger twice, and should something interrupt her before or after the first shot she would one hand the weapon with her robotic arm and fire anyway, but her accuracy would be shakier.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

It's a Trap! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Trap!   It's a Trap! EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 8:12 pm

Friends? What were those? Yuma didn't really have friends. He just thought it disgusting they were using his own people as weapons and stuff. She was fast though, able to keep up with his pinballing. But had allowed him to touch her right arm at least. Without reiatsu, he didn't have to worry about her suddenly "washing" away his nano-machines. And his assault was working. Until she fired the built in blade him. Yuma couldn't really stop himself or anything in midair except lean back and tilt his head to avoid getting a blade in his head. But it did cut into his jaw and took part of his ear off. He only stopped when he landed.

The silver haired serion noticed her taking the opportunity to get out of his little arena and brought out a gun. Yuma jumped back and raised his palm, creating a green seal that was his shield that blocked the first blast. And then the second with another shield, but weaker, but since distance was messing with the number of bullets hitting it, it stood. "Bolt: Asteroid." From his other hand, a cube formed, that then split into six pieces and fired at her in a straight line fashion (horizontally, like spray and praying but going back and forth, like that essentially). Then he bolted towards her.

Using Grasshopper again, he hoped to avoid any major shots before getting close. "Boost." His left arm, with an energy blade coming from his knuckles, glowed blue and struck with double his power. Though that "boost" was lost immediately afterwards hit or miss. Hopefully creating an opening, this time he aimed for the hip with another energy blade. He was on the move again and rounded the corner.

"Care for a small breather? I have questions as I'm sure you do too." Let's see how well this approach goes. Seemed like they were on even grounds...might be easier to do this than trying to incompacitate her and then question her later...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

It's a Trap! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Trap!   It's a Trap! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 1:13 am

She seen the green shield and kept in mind he could do that. He was a very versatile Serion. His powers were almost human like in nature. The other serion she'd faught were very gun orientated. He fired another bolt attack with a different name right after and Gaige drew Xion again with her right arm, stowing reverence. She moved forward, calculating a way through the scatter of bullets, and cut the one that blocked the path out of her way. The others shot past and decimated what ever was behind her.

She barely had time to react to him shooting forward. She coverted Xion into its rifle form and braced the rifle with her left arm. She fired a small bolt of super hot armor piercing plasma with the power of a cero at him, right before he used his boost and hit her left arm. The blade scraped up her metal arm harmlessly but the actual physical blow snappered her shoulder back and caused her to spin to the side and fall over. She rolled backwards and slapped his slash away with her metal arm. She snapped Xion up, converting it as she fired a second plasma bolt. The heat built up in the blade, and she slashed at his chest before he could fully retreat.

As soon as he started to run she left it and let him go. He hid behind the corner and called out to her with an offer to talk. Gaige flexed her shoulder. her arm might be metal, but the area around the shoulder was still flesh, and that blow was hard enough to bruise the around her metal shoulder. "Alright, ask your questions. I've got a few of my own. Why prisons? What exactly are you trying to achieve, freeing prisoners?"
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

It's a Trap! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Trap!   It's a Trap! EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 4:33 pm

She reacted quickly, firing a bolt from her Serion weapon hybrid. It grazed his shoulder, thankfully nothing deep. His hit caused her to spin...her prosthetics were damn strong! Yuma's second strike got slapped away and he had to move to avoid the second plasma bolt, but that also put him in a bad position to get cut. And he almost did...if he hadn't emitted a Scorpion blade out of his chest to avoid getting cut. Then he hid behind a corner. She seemed open to his idea...but then asked something he couldn't answer without getting into trouble.

Peeking around the corner with a duck face, he answered her. Though if she fired a shot, he'd immediately pull his head back in. "How annoying. You know I can't answer that. I'd get in trouble if I did. Ask something else. My first two questions pertain to you personally. I do have reiatsu sensors, though they're not great, they're not poor either. Yet it seems you don't have any...are you purely equipment and prosthetic based fighter? How do you deal with spirituals? My other question pertains to that sword...could you not use that or use our vital parts for equipment? That's highly disrespectful...it's like if I go up to someone of similar size to me, kill them, skin them, and then wear that skin as a coat...it's disturbing..." Seriously, that is really creeping him out...and makes him actually hate humanity a little bit...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

It's a Trap! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Trap!   It's a Trap! EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 7:17 pm

Gaige looked at him. Well it was worth a try. Serena had explained how obedient young serion were, but she decided it was worth asking. She didn't fire when he peaked around, She had Xion on her hip and was leaning against the wall calmly. "Yeah i figured that might trip you up. Actually you have your home dimension to thank for that. A friend of mine helped me cure a nasty Ailment caused by my Reiatsu." She said. "Yeah, cybernetic augments. Legs weren't a choice mind you. I'm not going to give you pointers on how to take out a shinigami though. But maybe you'd like to know how I keep up with people with powers..." She said with a smile.

Gaige responded with a grin, but there was a bit of anger in her eyes. "Well, I'm sure its disconcerting. However I earned this core. I nearly died fighting its owner, and I wasn't about to walk away with nothing from a fight I didn't start. Besides, I'm not the only one. One of your fighters, Rathia I think her name was, killed her fair share of humans and used their bodies as puppets and spies. You think me using a core is disrespectful? That's just plain sick. So no, i wont stop using serion parts. Not until this war ends." Gaige was gripping the hilt of Xion tightly. Her other hand moved to her hip, where her Valkyrie suit's storage rested. But she still didn't attack.

"Here's a few questions. I've been told your very young. How young, exactly? Were you factory made or did another serion build you? And do you even know who your fighting for? Do you ever doubt why? I mean you killed an entire race, and one of your oldest members turned on you guys because of it. do you not think, maybe your wrong?" Gaige stepped away from the wall. "Alright, anymore questions?" Gaige asked.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

It's a Trap! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Trap!   It's a Trap! EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 9:12 pm

Yuma nodded. "Our power cores allow us to see spirituals, but those without reiatsu are unable to do so. That's what I meant...your eyes cybernetic or reiatsu sensor in you? Ah, guess you answered that already. I'll cross that bridge on my own when or if I face a shinigami or any other spiritual." And he meant it. It was the rest however, that gave him pause. A tiny bit of anger also showed in his own red eyes. "Fair point on Rathia...there were better ways to do what she did to your kind, and to ours. As a leader, I admired her, even a sort of...heroworship? Especially since she died fighting Traitorbot 5000 and the Valorian and nearly succeeded. But it was probably a good thing she died...going back on your history...you're every bit as vicious as we can be. And her continued preference for control may just make things worse or escalate things too fast for our plans, whatever they may be."

He paused a bit and thought about the rest. None of it was particularly terrible for him to answer. So he did. "Traitorbot has a big mouth. I'm only three years old. A prototype for advanced munitions and dimensional storage weaponry and to maybe one day, should I choose to, assist with the invasion of Earth as a type of all-rounder, which I have. Really, only my core disguise and Scorpion energy blade emitters aren't based on those technologies. That alone should be obvious who built me...I'm unique though in the way they're having extreme trouble in applying my tech to more mass produced models, namely because of the power draw. I fight for the Machine Lord...as for the other two...it really doesn't matter to me. I do find your culture interesting...I'm even hoarding some mementos in my personal home. Nothing organic, mind you. Books, movies, even a vehicle, and a few other select things."

It was interesting she thought that. But now it was his turn. "Since I've shared some about my own tech, why don't you share some of yours. Your legs are of interest...as are your arms...I'm actually kinda surprised your arm managed to deal with Boost and not break or crack. I'm also curious about all your guns. Care to explain in general about them? I don't expect you to give full details since I didn't about my tech...." He doubted there would be any more talk after this. But he'll see how she responds. He noticed her itching towards something, both a weapon and something else. He'd started to burrow Scorpion through the floor to strike at her from below. Just two blades. But he wouldn't until she started to make a real move.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

It's a Trap! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Trap!   It's a Trap! EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 11:29 pm

"Yeah, cybernetic eyes." She said. "You think? She was a time bomb. Humans have a nasty history. But we've never committed genocide either. I'm glad she failed. Kaytlyn is my friend, i think this wouldn't be such a civil conversation if she'd been killed that night. Still, I would compare Rathia to my mother. A bitch who deserved what she got." Gaige said. She shrugged. "But I don't think all you Serion are bad."

She listened to him. 3 was young. Of course that only meant he lacked life experience. "Adorable. I don't like scientists. Human or serion, they do stupid things. I feel sorry for you. Why a vehicle though? you have Vehicles in asenda prime right? Oh are they sentient too?" He was young, but he was talkative. Atleast she wasn't fighting someone boring. Giage nodded and raised her arm. "Oh this baby wont break. Not even my sister could do it. The arm was a choice. I spent a long time hunting someone who deserved to die, and I decided since any natural powers i once had were out of reach, I needed things to help me do it." She said.

"My legs were not a choice. I only lost them about a month ago. The one responsible almost killed me, but she decided to make me suffer first and ended up getting shot in the head before she could finish the job." She said. She looked down at her feet. "The blades are as tough as my arm. otherwise their just metal legs. I never planned on losing my legs, but hey, I'm not going to complain, they've got toes." and they allowed her to airwalk.

She drew her rifle. "Oblivion Driver. Its as important to me as my sister. Oh and if you think, Oh she's got a sister we can use against her, good luck with that, she's allot tougher than i am. My arm's got a blade, you're aquinted.." She said. It had two more stored inside but she wasn't going to give that away. "I'm not going to lie, I built Xion to kill Serion. Not to worry though, Because I'm taking you back to the coalition."

Gaige tapped the device on her belt, and activated her Valkyrie suit. it formed around her and was deployed in a second. The face of the helmet was folded back. "And this is how I dont just die against people with powers. Oh one last thing before we start. Your not sensing a serion core right now. I built this one myself. When your kind launched its first assault, I found a core and reverse engineered it. It only improved my Suits.." She let him have the bit of info that she had a second suit intentionally.

She enjoyed talking to the little serion, but she was also here to capture him. So she moved, fast enough that when the blades she hadn't been expecting burst from the ground one only grazed the leg. Her arm shot up and she fired a shot from Xion. The plasma bolt pierced through the corner of the wall with ease, and gave her time get around the corner and slash at him before he could run.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

It's a Trap! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Trap!   It's a Trap! EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 2:11 am

"On the contrary, you have. How many species of plants and animals have been eliminated because of you humans? Granted, we can't talk that much, considering we've done the same, but I wouldn't say that you haven't done some genocide based on that. And there certainly were attempts on your fellow humans...Hitler comes to mind. We're as varied as humans are. Some don't have the emotions, others do. Model X, one of my superiors, seems stoic, but he's all about order and keeping the status quo." He tilted his head in confusion. Why would she feel sorry for him? It's half of how they reproduce.

"Don't see why you would. It's part of how we reproduce and grow. If they'd dissected me to find out why my tech wasn't working on the mass produced models, and I escaped, then I'd probably be with Traitorbot. I'm quite thankful to be alive and not have that done. We do have vehicles in Asenda Prime. Some of them are, some aren't. I have one from here because I found it classy and bought it. Granted the money itself was illegally obtained. Here, I'll show it to you...*pulls picture from the neckline and tosses it* X has been annoyed that I keep bragging about it."

Yuma's Snazzy Car:

He listened to the story. Fascinating. He didn't think there would be many who would willingly give up an arm to hunt down someone. Yuma did think it sort of funny that she would think that they would try that. He didn't blame her, they probably would try. But they have discovered that is sometimes easier said than done. He kind of figured "Xion" was built for killing Serion...though it was good to know that her primary objective was capturing him. Though that sentence was peculiar. Was there a bounty over any Serion's head and she wasn't a part of the Coalition? "You're not a part of the Coalition? A mercenary? Either way, I'm not going to be an easy catch." If that was the case...then he did his job for stretching them thin. But that fact was still...disturbing. They could fill gaps with hired soldiers.

Then she brought out a suit of armor. That was interesting. Though the signature was similar to a Serion...so much so he was about to speak up when she spoke. "Ah, Model III's or Xeradul's then." He was a bit relieved that it was similar, but not actually from someone. But a second suit...this was going to be challenging. At least he had an Imprint on her. But the battle was off again.

He'd ducked when she fired and used Mole Claws, only to graze her leg. He let that go, setting another chain double on the floor, and was about to leave when she turned the corner. The small Serion activated it. The two Chain Doubles connected and retracted swiftly, hopefully jerking her and interrupting he slashing. The one Chain that was imprinted would actually be in her. Though when broken, would flake off with only mild irritation. This subtype was also 10% stronger than the others.

But that should be enough. He got just out of range of her sword when he made a move. "Bolt plus Anchor Triple!" A blue seal with an red one nearby formed, firing a barrage of 24 beams at her at close range. Not all of them would hit even if she stood still. But on her and her weapons, two soda can sized, hexagonal shaped weights would from, one on each side of wherever they hit (2 weights per beam that hit). If this was his normal Bolt plus Anchor, it would take 12 for one of average strength to start feeling it. These were double of those when it came to weight. Though if crushed, they would flake off harmlessly, with maybe some mild irritation, but no damage. If they hit skin. If they weren't broken first...they're gonna take some skin/armor off.

Then Yuma backed off a lot more. "Bold: Meteoria." From a blue seal came a cube that split into ten bullets. Each was the strength of a cero, but had a ten yard blast radius and was 60% the speed of a cero. They were aimed around and above her, hoping to collapse the building and get somewhere else. He turned the corner and went out the window into a court yard where prisoners would have had some recreation time. Then he waited.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

It's a Trap! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Trap!   It's a Trap! EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 1:52 pm

"Sure, we're responsible for the extinction of allot of species on this planet. But I'm talking about an entire race of sentient beings. They built you and your thanks was to turn around and kill them all. Not your fault, I know. Someone killed the First sentient serion as he was sharing sentience with the rest of you, but you could have stopped and found peace with the Valarion. You didn't have to kill them all. Well most of them." Gaige nodded.  "Sure. I just dont like scientists. Trust me i know first hand just how horrific they can be." she said.

"I dont always see eye to eye with the coalition. And no not all humans work for them. They are the first line of defense to the planet, but your going to find that they're not the only ones willing to defend earth. I was hired to take you in." or send him packing. "Though personally If i had been here by coincidence and had the choice i'd let you go. Your a nice kid. But I'm still a mercenary and I take jobs seriously. Its not personal." She said. There were probably humans who would work with the serion if they asked too. She was not one of them though.

She rounded the corner and as soon as she did, what ever he'd implanted on her with his touch activated, and one of his chains shot out to meet a second one. It jerked her away, but she snapped the sword and shot one more blast of plasma at him, heating the blade once more. She used it to slash through his chain and free herself, and spotted him firing another attack.

She heard the combination off words and wondered exactly what it would do. She tossed xion into her other hand and deployed the suit's combat shield, crouching and blocking. Most flew past, but the ones that hit, hit her shield leaving about 6 of the metal weights on it. He followed up with a second attack and Gaige fell back down the hallway and before diving to the side she threw a sticky cam down the hallway, the explosions caused by his meteoria throwing her to the side.

She stood up and checked the camera feed. He had run and dived through a window, probably into the court yard. No doubt he was planning something and she wasn't just going to chase him down and dive out the window. She examined the weights on her shield, noting that they were made up of nanites, and then smashed the shield into a wall, breaking them off. She did the same of the other side and then collapsed the shield.

Gaige dropped the power output of the suits core, hiding the energy for a while. Then she found a wall adjacent to the courtyard and planted a breach charge on it. She moved, and planted a second on a different wall, and then blew both charges. The charges were harmless to him but would make a nice hole for her to dash through. However she threw a disk like device straight at him instead, before moving to the other hole.

The device was a melta charge, which exploded with the force of a cero and hopefully distracted him long enough to allow her to come at him from the other opening. She deployed her shield and tried to ram into him at full speed, which was pretty fast for her. If she hit it would hopefully lift him off his feet, and he was light as she recalled. She followed up the shield bash with a slash aimed at his legs. If he couldn't run, there wasn't much he could do to stop her catching him. She could always fix him later if she accidentally cut one off.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

It's a Trap! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Trap!   It's a Trap! EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 1:41 am

Yuma simply shrugged. It was nice to know should he escape from her, things might not escalate to a fight later...depending on how long that contract was. Yuma barely avoided her shot. Now that he knew she was her to capture him...she wasn't going to aim at his vitals on purpose. That made it easier to predict her shots. Except for that shotgun thing. She deployed a shield to take some of his anchor. That was fine. But he had no way of knowing if Gaige had took any damage from Meteoria.

He kept both eyes on the explosions, jumping away from a device that was thrown. Good thing too. Then she came out, without the weights. She must have destroyed them first. But fine. "Boost Double." The serion's right arm glowed and he charged at her shield. That increased his striking power by 2.8 times. That should throw her off her momentum...as it did him, making him land on his back. But she recovered first. Yuma had time to do one thing. A scorpion blade appeared where she was going to hit and blocked it. But two more appeared at the bottom of his feet. "Bound." A platform appeared at his arms and launched him at double his speed at her with those two blades pointed at her.

Upon landing, he used Bolt while going into a round house kick with a blade. And swung another at her face.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

It's a Trap! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Trap!   It's a Trap! EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 9:31 am

(ooc I actually looked at Gaige's sword and it only uses a powersource based on a serion core, like her suits. >.> but anyway. also the proximity of meteoria exploding to her would have hurt a little but I forgot to say it.)

The little serion hit her with some force of his own. The collision hut, but she was for once glad to admit she was heavier than him. Because of the suit. yeah.  But it knocked him flying. She was knocked back too but deployed her suits energy wings which allowed her to glide back and land instead of losing her balance. He shot at her feet first with blades atttached and she blocked it with her shield, and tried to push his legs up. If she did she followed up with an over head slam with her other hand at his crotch. It wouldn't do much besides hopefully knock him to the ground. 

He attacked with a round house kick which cut across her side as she tried to dodge the bolt he fired at the same time. It went through the armor and cut her. Before she could even start to bleed properly the suit's nanites started to repair itself and close the wound. two of the bolt hit with a glancing blow but a third hit her leg and made it through her armor too, but it stopped the bullet going right through her leg. "You know if i'd built you i'd have given you a way heavier frame. Your boost and bound moves with hit so much harder." she said, her voice distorted by her helmets faceplate, as he kicked at her head. She deflected it with a slash at his leg and got her arm cut in the process. She brought the blade back down and fired the last shot in Xion at his chest, hoping he'd try to dodge and take it in the shoulder ot somewhere not so vital, though she actually didn't know where his core was. Serena implied it was in the general area where a humans heart might be but then not all serion were built the same.

Xion dispelled its plasma clip which hit the ground with a sizzle, and the weapon started venting its heat. The blade was still hot enough to cut that extra bit better for now though. However even with her armor he was still hitting her consistently. She didn't care if she lost, but she didn't know if he would kill her given the chance. She didn't want to use her second suit just yet though. It was powerful but it would wear here down just as quickly.

She went over all of this as she pulled out her shotgun and fired at his legs as she dashed backwards and gained a bit of Range. She started moving around him almost as fast as he'd been moving before using his grasshopper, and changed the clip to micro rockets, small little rockets that hit with the power of a cero. She fired one then moved and fired a second one from a different angle, not wanting to overwhelm and damage him to badly. However depending on how he dealt with them, she might need to up her game.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

It's a Trap! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Trap!   It's a Trap! EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 9:05 pm

The hit to the crotch connected. Allowing him to bounce up and get a few blows in himself. Then came her comment. "Then I'd lose some of my mobility or a few of my nifty tricks. Even with Serion there was some give and take among attributes. The way he dodged the blast from her anti-Serion weapon, he still took some grazing on the shoulder, neck, and jawline opposite of where the blade from earlier had hit. Which was starting to look a lot better. The white-haired robit didn't think she'd aim at his vitals like that...but then he realized she anticipated his dodging it on purpose. That was a dangerous game. One that he would play...if he wasn't so afraid of becoming scrap metal.

Then she brought out her shotgun and blasted at his legs. That got him to back off alright with some break dancing moves, though at first he thought he avoided the pellets only to notice a few scratches. Yuma noticed her switching ammo types while mimicking an earlier maneuver. That was fine. "Shield Penta." His arms formed a green shield. But they were much stronger than the earlier version he'd used. And he used those to block the rockets. Then he decided to make a power play. "Bolt: Viper." A larger cube than the rest of his specialty munitions formed, and 48 bullets split and fired up.

Then they started to rain down around Yuma and in Gaige's path, each only the strength of a hado 1, so not very strong individually. Then he started a composite bullet. "Bolt Asteroid plus Asteroid." Two cubes appeared above his head and started to merge. And it looked like a glitchy AI breakdance going on above his head. From there, he'll watch...ready to use another Mole Claws attack.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

It's a Trap! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Trap!   It's a Trap! EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 9:46 pm

Gaige noted the shield. She expected he'd be problematic. It was hard to tell if she was starting to wear down his energy. "Maybe, but light weights like me would bounce right off you, instead of throwing you around." She said in response. He attacked with another of his bolt variations, firing it straight up. The attack started raining down and she avoided them while still moving. One hit but it wasn't enough to get through her armor. She wondered if he wasn't moving because he was drilling more of those blades into the ground and hoping she wouldn't notice or because of the attack he appeared to be charging above his head.

She decided to test her theory and bounced off the wall up into the air. She emptied the last 3 micro rockets from the clip aiming at 3 points around him close enough that they wouldn't hit directly, but he would be caught between the 3 rocket's 5ft blast radius' as they hit around him with a small delay, forcing him to move or shield. She stayed in the air and switched out her shotgun for her rifle, switched the armor piercing rounds out for explosive and then moved down and fired 3 shots aiming for his right shoulder, left elbow and right knee.

(Note: As of this post her Battle analysis is at 45%. Just putting it here for my benefit if this is going to draw out much longer.)
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

It's a Trap! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Trap!   It's a Trap! EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 1:18 am

He didn't hit her at all with Viper. Well, one shot...he was kinda hoping to hit with more, but she still backed off and sent three more rockets at him. Naturally, his Shield Penta had dissipated already. But they were still nothing to him. Once they got into range, three blades fired out from the ground and split all three in half, making them explode. She stayed in the air as she switched to her rifle, while he retracted the blades. He could only stretch them out so far. The woman then fired three shots at him, aiming to his extremities. Those were easy to dodge. What he didn't expect was that they were explosive rounds, and the one aimed at his knee landed close enough to actually damage his leg a little.

Luckily, she was just inside his range. Hopefully, he placed the blades just enough so that she wouldn't be able to squeeze past between them, but at the same time limited her escape options. From behind the merc came the six energy blades, all with spikes to make it even more difficult. Even from above there was a pike. The cube above Yuma's head glowed brighter than before. "Penetrator." The new cube split into six, larger pieces and fired at her, with one being true should she stand still. Each bullet was two ceros worth of power and had armor piercing capability. However, they were also 40% slower than cero and had a range limit of 120 yards. Though she was well within that.

Small amounts of steam was rising from the little Serion. After dissipating the Scorpion blades, he went after her. "Bound Triple!" He was launched at 2.5 times his normal speed with blades in hand for multiple strikes.

If she swung with a blade or fired another shot, he'd use Grasshopper to flick himself downward. And onto another Bound. "Bound Quadre." At three times his normal speed he was launched again, but no blades. If he hit her then, he'd add on a trick. "Anchor Penta." Two weights the size of three soda cans would appear wherever he hit. These would be much tougher than the weights from earlier and much heavier.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

It's a Trap! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Trap!   It's a Trap! EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 4:32 pm

She sensed the danger from behind, as he fired the attack from the front. The way out above was blocked too. Gaige was cornered. She could use her shield pod but she didn't know how strong that attack was. So instead she flicked her wrist back and threw it behind her, where it opened over the blades. She blocked the attack with her arm shield which held. and it launched her back as she expected. She hit her portal shield which thankfully stopped people entering it so she didn't just go right through, but landed on a spike that was poking through it. it went through the shoulder of her right arm. She'd have been shredded if she hadn't thrown that down.

The blades vanished, including the spike that was stuck in her and she let out a little gasp. Then Yuma came rushing at her with one of his bounds and she barely avoided by engaging her suits thrusters, throwing herself aside. He tried to follow up with a flurry of attacks but she launched away and got some distance, only for him to follow and hit her in the chest, throwing her into the and through the wall, leaving his little weights on her.

Gaige picked herself up and glared. It hurt to be impaled. She made the call then, because at this rate he would kill her. She engaged her overdrive. There was a burst of energy as one suit was stripped from her, weights and all, and replaced with with a copper colored powersuit. Her arm was killing her but her mobility wouldn't be to badly effected. She'd managed to keep moving after she'd had her legs charred thanks to this suit. She looked at Yuma, visor up. "Sorry, I can't keep taking damage like that. I'm not going to let you kill me." She said. She Raised her right arm and fired her plasma cannon at his legs, aiming to disable them, doing a gran rey cero worth of damage in a 5ft area.

If it forced him back she would dash forward after him. She lunged at him faster than before and tried to slam her left fist into his chest, engaging her powerfist, which increased the power of the blow by a cero. Then she launched two micro rockets that fired straight up and came back down targeting his arms. they would track him but couldn't make sharp turns and would just hit the ground after the first miss, exploding with a 10ft radius.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

It's a Trap! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Trap!   It's a Trap! EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 12:26 am

"How annoying...those were my toughest and heaviest weights..." He wanted to say the same thing. But then things started to happen. He did indeed backed off, but lost his left foot in the process. Then she closed in. "Boost Penta." He was hoping to crush her arm. Or else severely damage the biological part that it was connected to, as that quadrupled his punch's power. But only for that hit.

That made him slide back down the hall, now that they were back inside. Then came the rockets. "Bolt: Hound." Fifteen homing bullets came at her. Yuma charged...er, hobbled forward, flip-diving over the rockets and making them turn. They didn't have that sharp of movement though, and exploded behind him against the walls. Upon landing steadily, he used Mole Claws again, one blading shooting from the ground in front of her to impale her, two more from the wall to her right, two from behind her, and one from above.

After that was done, since he was riding his heat curve pretty well, steam was just pouring off of him, he crumpled to play possum. And hopefully that wouldn't give her the opening she needed to do anything drastic. He just wanted to injure her enough so that he can get away now. He was in need of some pretty decent repairs...

(ooc: if he uses a Penta, he shuts down. this is a note for me.)
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

It's a Trap! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Trap!   It's a Trap! EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 1:02 am

She melted his foot. Looked like the tide was turning. When she punched, he met her blow for blow, the force of the shockwave sending him backwards. She slid back a little too. But it hadn't hurt. Her armor was much more heavily braced than the previous set, If she wasn't wearing it, that collision would have broken something, probably her collar bone. He fired another of his hound attacks, but the combined power was enough to set off her over shield and block the bullets.

Her overshields didn't block blades though, but she reacted before the one from above could get her. One from behind managed to cut through the back of her armor into her upper leg. She stopped then as he crumpled to the floor, steam rising off him. She sighed, such an obvious trap. Still, she felt kind of bad. She only needed to drive him off, Catching him was a secondary order. She was getting paid regardless. The longer they faught, the more likely it was she'd kill him trying to take him in. "Alright, you've learned your lesson. You can go. I could probably keep hitting you till you stop resisting but I risk killing you, and that's not part of the contract. Catch or Drive away. Not kill. I am allowed to make that call myself."

She said. She didn't power down her suit though, just in case he decided to try and kill her. She didn't think he would but she also wasn't going to risk it. "I'd rather not have to fight you on contract again. Please don't keep attacking these places. If the coalition issues a kill order next time, I wont be able to back down. That or they'll send someone stronger after you. I'd rather have another chance to talk to, and fight, you on my own terms." She said.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

It's a Trap! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Trap!   It's a Trap! EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 1:33 am

Yuma sat up with a duck face. "How annoying. With the increased security, I don't dare try it on my own. But I wouldn't doubt any command to do so...just then with back up, but we'll see." The little robit activated a mini-portal to his personal home...he could make his report from there while repairing himself. He was inside it ready to close it when he turned and grinned at her. "Technically...all you had to do was force me to use my higher subsets, then I would have shutdown to protect myself from overheating my circuits and other even more major components. And it wouldn't have taken much. Nevertheless, thanks for the opportunity to leave." With that, the portal closed.

~One Day later~

Kai was receiving a call from Gaige. He knew they fought and that the Serion got away. Still, it was good to have a report, both verbal and written. "Report." He took the call.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It's a Trap! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Trap!   It's a Trap! Empty

Back to top Go down

It's a Trap!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: World of the Living :: Other Areas-
Jump to: