Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
It's a Trap! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIt's a Trap! - Page 2 I_voting_barIt's a Trap! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
It's a Trap! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIt's a Trap! - Page 2 I_voting_barIt's a Trap! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
It's a Trap! - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
It's a Trap! - Page 2 Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
It's a Trap! - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
It's a Trap! - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
It's a Trap! - Page 2 Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
It's a Trap! - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
It's a Trap! - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
It's a Trap! - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
It's a Trap! - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

It's a Trap! - Page 2 Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

It's a Trap! - Page 2 Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

It's a Trap!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

It's a Trap! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Trap!   It's a Trap! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 1:54 am

She frowned at his flaws. "Your so flaweddd. I really wish you'd change sides so i can improve on you. Serion scientists know nothing! Gah." She said, all sorts of dramatic. She was thinking of all sorts of ways to improve his heat management. Not that it even mattered. He wouldn't turn. Which was fine. "Farewell for now, Yuma. Stay out of trouble." She said with a wave.

Gaige waited a few moments before disengaging her power. She managed to make it down the hall into the staff room, where she flopped onto one of the sofas, covered in blood, scratches and bruises. Her shoulder was going to take a while to heal. She should just cut off that arm. Gaige sent the signal for the recovery team before falling asleep on the sofa.

One day later.

Gaige woke up in her bed. She didn't know how she'd gotten there, probably Vyn eventually showed up and brought her home. Her shoulder was bandaged. She hadn't realised just how tired she'd been fighting that kid. Must have been all that adrenaline. Maybe he would have won if they'd drawn out any longer. Didn't matter. She had been worried about killing him at that point. She headed down stairs, shoulder still a little tender and sat in her chair. She dailed kai and waited for his answer.

"Well, he's dealt with. There was no chance of me catching him, and you didn't pay me to kill. But I drove him off as promised. He's a tough little bot. I'll give a full copy of my battle analysis on him. You might find it useful." She told him everything else that was relevent, not what they'd talked about, but told him the limit of the little serions power. That he'd over heat if he pushed it to hard. She didn't really care if he was annoyed at her letting him leave. She was a mercenary, not an officer in the coalition. She didn't mind doing work for him, but she would never change how she felt about the coalition.

"Well, if there is nothing else, I think i'm going to go back to bed for a while. Or eat. A steak. Or two. I'm really hungry... "
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

It's a Trap! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Trap!   It's a Trap! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 3:29 pm

Kai rose an eyebrow and brought up the contract, with the conditions highlighted. "On the contrary, I did pay you to kill him. I just preferred capture, but also stated a forced retreat would also be acceptable. And that you were to use your best judgment. I'll just assume it was best you let him go due to your own personal safety, so no complaints. Anyways, that would be much appreciated. Go eat something nice. You've earned it. You'll receive the rest of your payment within a day or two. If you haven't by then, contact me and I'll harass our accounting department." With that and a nod of appreciation, he ended the call.

The man hoped she wouldn't try to contradict what her contract says again...that becomes telling of a mercenary. Unless there was a loophole. And he didn't allow for one unless you count that "best judgment" clause. In cases like this, it was best to give them as much flexibility as possible. But alas, the extra data would be good should he come back again. And he would...the war with the Serion was just beginning after all.

~Thread End~
Back to top Go down

It's a Trap!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: World of the Living :: Other Areas-
Jump to: