Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Repurposing Gally. (Kano) I_vote_lcapRepurposing Gally. (Kano) I_voting_barRepurposing Gally. (Kano) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Repurposing Gally. (Kano) I_vote_lcapRepurposing Gally. (Kano) I_voting_barRepurposing Gally. (Kano) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Repurposing Gally. (Kano) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Repurposing Gally. (Kano) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Repurposing Gally. (Kano) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Repurposing Gally. (Kano) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Repurposing Gally. (Kano) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Repurposing Gally. (Kano) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Repurposing Gally. (Kano) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Repurposing Gally. (Kano) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Repurposing Gally. (Kano) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Repurposing Gally. (Kano) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Repurposing Gally. (Kano) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Repurposing Gally. (Kano)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Repurposing Gally. (Kano) Empty
PostSubject: Repurposing Gally. (Kano)   Repurposing Gally. (Kano) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 1:37 pm

Altima, having had to catch up to Gally when she fled in Cairo and calm her down, brought her to a small abandoned house in the outlying area of a town somewhere in the Europe area. Altima hadn't taken note of the name because it was a small and poor place that kept to itself and they weren't going to interact with it while they were nearby.

At least she didn't plan on it.

She needed to figure out how much, if anything, Gally knew about herself and the world and start from there. Trying to teach Gally everything from scratch, while probably not being allowed to link with her to simply upload the information, was going to be a bit rough since she seemed so clueless, but it was still a better start than nothing.

As soon as they got there Altima picked a spot and sat down, most likely on the floor since there only seemed to be one chair and she wasn't going to use it unless Gally didn't want it, she then thought for a moment to herself before turning her gaze over to Gally and starting her line of questions, "What "can" you remember? Or if that is a bit vague..what is it that you currently know. Whether you understand how you know it isn't yet relevant as we'll get to that."
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Repurposing Gally. (Kano)   Repurposing Gally. (Kano) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 8:32 pm

“I...i can't remember anything about myself” she started thinking to herself. Not a single memory of before waking up came to mind. “and for what I know..its odd. When I first see something, it appears foreign to me” she looked around the room and sat onto the chair. “but after a short while its almost as if information about it is unlocked.” she taps her hand to the side of the chair a bit. “such as this, when we first entered this room, I had no idea what this chair was, but soon its as if the knowledge came to me.”

The young girl took another gaze around the runned down house before settling her eyes on Altima. Her mind filled in the blanks of the objects around the room; a dresser used for storing clothing, a lamp used for lighting up the room, a ceiling to provide shelter. It felt almost as if she knew it all along “I know I'm what you called a Serion, and I know I used to be human. To what extent a Serion is or a Human is I really do not know. Do you happen to know anything about those mechanical monstrosities” she almost spit at the thought of serions, she didn't know where this hatred extended from, but it was there.
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Repurposing Gally. (Kano)   Repurposing Gally. (Kano) EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 7:51 pm

So it seemed her memory banks were completely filled with necessary information.. She just didn't have conscious access to them without the information being triggered by sensory stimulation.. Interesting. It did seem that as confused as she was she was most certainly hateful of the Serion race for what they apparently did to her. That could get her killed if she acted on that emotional remnant before she got herself together.

"I know a little bit. Not enough to be sure.. but I do know they are an alien robotical race that is sentient like I am, though I am sure it is through different means than how I obtained it."

Altima was still staring at Gally and thinking about the best course of action to take. While having an ally or a friend would be nice.. it seemed that this girl would need quite a bit of work before she would be capable in battle.. She could probably defend herself..but the extent of which was unknown.. She also needed to have more of her information databanks triggered so that she could access them..

"Would you like to see the extent of your own fighting capabilities? I am curious about it as well.. it didn't go unnoticed that you prepped for a fight before we left that Serion traitor Serena behind in the desert.."
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Repurposing Gally. (Kano)   Repurposing Gally. (Kano) EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 3:58 pm

“you mean that monstrous deceiver” she hissed out, still feeling betrayed by the whole incident prior. To think someone would so easily lie to another just to have them in their hands, completely lieing at that from physical to mental. She shook her head abit pushing those thoughts to the back of her mind and stood off the chair. “I'm not entirely sure how well I can fight, but it doesn't hurt to learn”

She walked out towards the door “by the way I don't believe I have introduced myself. My name is Miss Gallintyne Emaline Mouwe Faiga De Ailis Val Galina The Seventh “
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Repurposing Gally. (Kano)   Repurposing Gally. (Kano) EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 4:10 pm

Altima blinked at the unexpected but understandable hatred the girl spit out when Serena was mentioned, but otherwise let it slide. Traitor or not she had done something wrong and it made sense Gally didn't seem to like her. Ah.. the girl finally introduced herself. Good that she at least knew her own name. Altima had been waiting patiently for that.. though the longevity of the name confused her slightly.. she giggled at it though, "I think I'll call you Gally for short.. since I seem to be Glasses. nicknames seem appropriate."

She stood up and walked outside, prompting Gally to follow her moving a safe distance from the little abandoned building before turning to face her new friend, "Since neither of us are quite sure what you can do why don't we just have you try to attack me however it seems right for you. You might have training data hidden away in your mind somewhere and attempting to hit me may trigger it to come forward for your use."

She stood there unguarded and just waited. She was more than capable of handling anything a serion, any serion, could throw at her. But that didn't mean she would go overboard against someone who as of this second still didn't know how to fight properly. She would just attempt dodging maneuvers to start and use her abilities to counter and such if it became needed.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Repurposing Gally. (Kano)   Repurposing Gally. (Kano) EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 4:55 pm

The young woman, Gally as she was now called, followed Altima outside. The nickname seemed fine to her, it would be rather unrealistic to call out such a long name in the middle of combat or in a rush. She listened to Glasses prefer her to start the fight and Gally took a rather awkward looking stance, a couple opening's here or there. Not the work of a professional. “Alright I guess” she hesitated.

She dashed forward and swung her fist with all her might, rather sloppily however. It was as if Gally didn't really know how to throw an accurate punch, but that didn't mean force lacked behind it. She followed up with another strike from her other fist, again on the sloppy side as if this German serion has never been in a fight.

Frustration grew on her face a bit as she knew these attacks were lacking but couldn't picture what, the attacks went over in her own head and they felt like they should be good, but it felt almost foreign to her the way she moved her own body.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Repurposing Gally. (Kano)   Repurposing Gally. (Kano) EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 5:04 pm

Altima side stepped the first punch and blocked the other with her arm, it appeared that she didn't have any combat information available to her right at the moment, but Altima suspected that would quickly fix itself if they simply kept going. So she stepped back and motioned for Gally to come at her again, which while hesitant the girl listened and did so, throwing another couple of sloppy punches at Altima. Who caught one and tossed it in the direction of the other to throw it and her off balance.

"Well at least you understand the concept of a punch.. Just not how to properly execute one." She mentioned, not with disdain or disappointment though just stating, "Perhaps if I do a little something it might make your body respond..? I apologize if this hurts more than intended." Altima then punched forward and released a pressurized attack that would have hit Gally from the distance between them and knocked her on her butt unless Gally dodged, which Altima didn't foresee happening..
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Repurposing Gally. (Kano)   Repurposing Gally. (Kano) EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 5:42 pm

Glass's fist made contact with Gally and pushed her off the ground landing back onto it, she was able to move her legs quick enough to soften the landing instead of falling on her ass, but still was pushed back. She dashed back forward towards the white haired girl and hopped up into the air preforming a mid air kick, the form of it was decent to say the least, and would end up falling again after her momentum stopped at contact.

She didn't seem to improve to much as Gally rose back up and started striking again, her faced showed frustration, however it didn't show any signs of stress in this situation, she held on to the safety net that her life wasn't in any danger at a subconscious level, pulling her fist back striking again at Altima's face with pulling the other one towards her gut.

She continued her amateurish onslaught this time attempting to bring an elbow to Altima's gut and swinging it upward at her jaw, the attacks themselves seemed rather slow, and her overall stance didn't quiet resemble the one she held towards Serena back in the desert.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Repurposing Gally. (Kano)   Repurposing Gally. (Kano) EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 3:54 pm

Gally did manage to keep herself from falling flat on her rear, which was good, but she didn't seem to get the idea. Was Altima not pushing her hard enough to trigger self defense needs? It was certainly possible.. considering Altima had done essentially nothing yet.

So she stepped things up a bit. Gally came at her with a mid-air kick and Altima caught it, gripping her ankle/leg area with both hands, since gally was heavier than Altima originally anticipated, and then started bouncing her off the ground again and again before throwing her into the distance quite a ways.

Gally attempted to come back from it and make a flurry of amateurish attacks at Altima, but given their sloppiness and her own personal combat data... It was no threat to her in the slightest. Altima backstepped the blow to the gut at the last second and did a backflip, attempting to kick Gally in the chin, in response to being nearly hit in the jaw herself.

She did this to gain more distance between them and rubbed her chin as she took an obvious thinking pose. Almost a stereotypical one at that. This wasn't enough to make gally's defense protocol's activate it seemed. Because despite the fact the girl was frustrated and didn't seem to be getting anywhere nothing about her had changed.

"I apologize in advanced, But don't worry I will make certain I don't kill you." She said all of a sudden before clapping her hands together and making the biggest most ridiculously oversized cannon looking thing of annihilation she could think of. Purposely making it look far scarier than it actually was. And fired a bolt of lightning from it straight at Gally. The lightning was created by the kinetic force of the gears and parts inside the cannon and not Altima's energy so it was just a regular bolt of electricity. But the cannon was so cartoon sized that this would probably pose an issue anyways.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Repurposing Gally. (Kano)   Repurposing Gally. (Kano) EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 5:18 pm

Gally's kick would have made herself fall, if it wasn't for the fact that Glasses caught her, then preceded to slam her continuously into the ground, during which gally tried to struggle, almost began to set in before being released. She continued her attacks up until being interrupted with a steady blow to the gut causing her to double over only to meet a foot half way. She felt her head jerk back just missing the kick, wide eyed at the back flip the scientist preceded to preform. Her ears were muffled a bit causing her to completely miss what the white coat said before looking up just in time to see a large lightning bolt blasted out of a giant cannon.

She thrust her hand forward as fear enveloped her. This is it, she is gonna die. Her body began to heat up, first she thought it was fear until she opened one eye and saw the lightning bolt blast away from her and a thin but very bright sheet in front of her. She gasped a bit at the sight and could almost feel how exactly she did it, with every breath she made she could feel her body hyper electrolize it causing it to burn up into “plasma...” yes that. He looked back at Glasses as she returned to normal without a super giant gun. Thinking to herself she could feel the plasma in her body cycle through her and took a step forward. The electricity in her legs propelled her at high speeds causing her to almost disappear.

The distance she covered in to short a time, not coming up with a plan of attack before she made it to Altima, however just her luck her body did the thinking for her. Without a first though even her knee rose up preforming a second arial kick, this time its form was perfect and quick, also allowing a lot more force to be projected into it.

Right after the kick she spun and grasped onto the ground using the force to push herself away from close range harm before she could be helplessly grabbed again. The key it seems is to not think.

“alright..i think I got this” she closed her eyes for a second letting her mind empty, no longer thinking further a head and dashed back forward at the same speed. This time instead of hopping for a kick she struck two punches with quick and skillful succession, one left at Altima's gut, and a second straight right to her face, only to dash back again.

Following almost a rhythm in her own mind Gally proceeded to hop into the air acrobatically and bring an axe kick down to Glasses's head, and intended on using the force to hop back up. Without thinking her instincts took over a bit better, she kept to a singular rhythm with her attacks, being predictable wouldn't be an inaccurate way to describe it however, her attacks being almost muscles memory, however Gally was delighted for this feeling, it felt right, it felt like home.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Repurposing Gally. (Kano)   Repurposing Gally. (Kano) EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 9:56 pm

Altima was surprised, but in a pleasant way, when Gally did not only deal with the bolt of electricity, she completely neutralized it. She then seemed to calm down a bit and rushed Altima at a pretty decent speed... but not enough for Altima's eyes to lose her even for a moment. She dipped her head back, almost in mimic to what Gally did earlier, and blocked the other two attacks, one to her gut and one to her face again, that came after Gally brought distance to avoid being countered. She then brought up her right hand as Gally hopped around and performed a strong axe kick. Blocking it with her palm and letting Gally hop back to a safe distance again.

"Good so the data is there. Just obscured by something. Most likely a result of what they did to you.. That means you are far from helpless and that is a good thing. As you will need to be able to defend yourself in the future." Altima said as she pushed her glasses up out of force dhabit and smiled at Gally, "How does it feel? Natural? Like a long lost sibling perhaps? It seems you are quite happy with this new situation."
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Repurposing Gally. (Kano)   Repurposing Gally. (Kano) EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 8:05 pm

“I don't know... It itself doesn't feel like anything but muscle memory, but just that its there. Another connection to my past.” she contemplated her feelings a bit more, the words where at her disposal but she still had some trouble forming them into the sentences she needed. She walked towards Altima “It does feel good knowing that I can somewhat defend myself in this world, and hopefully with some polishing I can even fight those mechanical monsters.”

“So what do I do know though” with all the rush in this day Gally forgot to even think about the future, what was she to do with this new found life. Not to mention she had no idea what this world was about. “can we go exploring?”
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Repurposing Gally. (Kano)   Repurposing Gally. (Kano) EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 8:26 pm

Altima nodded and smiled. Good then. Muscle Memory was just as important. It would eventually form itself into true combat expertise. She still seemed confused about the future though. That was understandable however. She then mentioned wanting to go exploring. ..Hrm.. Well sight seeing would maybe jiggle loose some of her human memories..if they were infact still there. Alright then.

"Alright.. where do you want to go? Anywhere in particular? Or shall we just head towards the nearest town and work our way from there/" She didn't mind either way.. but if she wanted to go exploring it would be best to at least have a vague sense of direction or they could travel for days and not get anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Repurposing Gally. (Kano)   Repurposing Gally. (Kano) EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 3:31 pm

Gally took a minute to think to herself. Her knowledge of this world was currently scarce, and when it came to physical objects and such she instantly learned, however wasn't to sure how far that extended. “I'm curious if my mind has any cultural or political information. If I look at a chair, I learn that it is a chair and what its used for, but does that carry on to people is what I'm wondering.” she dusted her legs off a bit from the sand blowin in the wind.

“If you know of any good places, probably not to populated however, I'd love to experience more of humanity itself” she smiled, however a small feeling of lost began to make itself known inside her. Here she called herself a human but didn't even know what a human was. But they had to be better the those mechanical monsters called Serion. That sentence however sunk the feeling in a bit deeper, for the first time she truly felt her amnesia.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Repurposing Gally. (Kano)   Repurposing Gally. (Kano) EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 3:42 pm

Altima thought to herself as Gally left the decision of where up to her. Cairo was too populated and that had been Gally's only condition. Well.. Egypt certainly had small cities.. but Altima didn't want the language confusion to further mess with Gally. So she had an idea. "Why don't we go for a change of pace then. Egypt has small cities yes.. but I'd rather be back in America personally.. Why don't we visit one of the less populated states. Say.. Wyoming? It's got the lowest population as far as I am aware."

Assuming Gally agreed Altima would form the same oversized complicated self cannon she had made to propel herself here and motion for Gally to get in, "Don't worry. With your physical make up you'll be fine. All aboard!" when gally got in and was fired Altima proceeded to follow. They would have landed right outside Rock River Town. It had a couple hundred people in it so she would get multiple people to meet but not enough to overload her.

At least that was Altima's hope.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Repurposing Gally. (Kano)   Repurposing Gally. (Kano) EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 4:14 pm

Confused by the large mechanical cannon in front of her Gally followed inside. “why should I woorriiiiiiiIIAAIAAHH!!!!!” was all she could say before being shot into the air like a firework. Blasting through the air at terminal velocity was an amazing experience. Seeing the land masses slowly fly under her, the great ocean itself, and probably the most memorizing sight. To see the time of day reverse before your eyes as you fling into a different time zone was spectacular.

Though as with all good things, Gally soon past her apex and started a steep decline before cratering into the grown below. “uughh” she moaned climbing out of her crater and rolling to the side out of the rock and dirt. Just before another blast happened beside her kicking up some of the rock, dust, and grass. “pftuph” coughing out the dirt from her lungs. And ran her fingers through her hair combing out the rest of the dirt before settling her gaze on the town.

“wow, this is a town?” she looked around seeing a couple people walk around not paying mind to the craters just crafted from their travel. Her head felt she could tell they were human, but that seemed about it as she looked side to side taking in the sights.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Repurposing Gally. (Kano)   Repurposing Gally. (Kano) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 5:20 pm

As Altima landed she 'tch'd" slightly at her miscalculations. She had intended for them to be a bit farther from the town than she had gotten them. Still at least they were well out of range for any damage to be inflicted to anyone and that was the important thing.

"Yes it is Gally. one moment though," Altima formed a small shovel out of thin air, made of metal, and enchantied it with a "weapon state" that gave it the additional effect of making it spew forth extra dirt and fertilized soil. Which she then proceeded to use to fill the craters they had caused upon showqing up smoothing them out and patting them over so that with the exception of grass no longer being present there was at least no longer a hole. The shovel dispersed into nothing at this point and she pushed up her glasses and moved to be near Gally.

"Well come on then let's go say hi and mingle shall we? You did want to socialize with a small number of people at first before moving up to bigger cities didn't you?"
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Repurposing Gally. (Kano)   Repurposing Gally. (Kano) EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 4:07 pm

Gally nodded and walked off into the town. It was awkward saying hi to the townsfolk. During her conversations she had learned a couple things, for one people tend not to want to be bothered by strangers, however no leap of information was made. It didn't help so much that her overall movements can easily be seen as socially awkward. After awhile she returned to Altima looking almost exhausted.

“conversating with others isn't an easy thing” she sighed leaning against a nearby tree. She looks up to the now night sky, clouds gently covering over the moon. “They don't seem to be keen on strangers” she pondered another way to go about this, but was coming up empty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Repurposing Gally. (Kano)   Repurposing Gally. (Kano) Empty

Back to top Go down

Repurposing Gally. (Kano)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: World of the Living :: Other Areas-
Jump to: