Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Mina Vesta I_vote_lcapMina Vesta I_voting_barMina Vesta I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Mina Vesta Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Mina Vesta Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Mina Vesta Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Mina Vesta Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Mina Vesta Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Mina Vesta Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Mina Vesta Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Mina Vesta Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Mina Vesta Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Mina Vesta Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Mina Vesta Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Mina Vesta

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Mina Vesta Empty
PostSubject: Mina Vesta   Mina Vesta EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 5:06 am

Advent Human Template

Basic Information

Name: Mina Vesta
True Age: 18
Sex: Female
Personality: She's just a regular girl who seriously hates Serions, which makes sense considering they killed her entire family, she doesn't have any abnormal or heightened states of emotion. She just acts and feels normal on a daily basis, aside from her grief from losing her family that is.

Sanity Snap: Upon witnessing her family being brutally massacred by the Serion something in her subconscious snapped. While she remains in perfect normalness most of the time. Times of stress, random moments, or anything really, could set her off and put her into a full psychotic meltdown where she'll just totally go insane beyond all recognition. This persona cannot be persuaded, afraid, or surprised by mental means or magical.

Insanity Shift: Her body visibly changes when her insanity warps out of control. First is her hair goes from it's usually long brown to short black. her eyes turn dark yellow with the pupils being slit like a cat. Her body can contort and do unnaturally creepy motions with ease and without hurting itself and her body is wrapped in madness energy which can cause minor hallucinations of death and crazy crap if people are too exposed to it (but to counter this one must just realize it isn't real and then it stops. This is just an RP tool.) She doesn't respond to danger and in fact laughs at her own blood or the blood of others while in this state.

Fears: Alligators, Undead, and Dislikes Rainbows.

Character Appearance

Height: 5'5''
Weight: 117 LBS ( 200~ LBS including gear weight)
Physical Traits:
Mina Vesta Img-thing_zpsfvcqspuo

Clothing: Her Outer Armor "Maximillian" is a dark blue and black scheme full body suit of plate armor completely fitted to her body personally as if from a sculptor. Her Inner Armor "Robe of Lords" has the same color theme to it and is simply a robe over her normal clothes that covers her entire body and her arms while having a "hood" for her head too. Her cloak "Dracula Mantle" is a blood red cloak that goes from her shoulders down to slightly under the back of her calves and is attached to the armor (in caster class it appears as a dark blood red scarf around her neck.). Her magic ring is a simple silver band with a small ingrained blue gem in it on her left hand. Her boots, while matching Maximillian, are enchanted by a magical pair of feathers that are permanently attached to them via magic, two on each foot one on each side of the foot. that are small but noticeable and black in color. Her venetian shield, when usable, is a bronze colored standard shield with a golden thin cross in the middle of it and gold colored trim on the outer edges. the arm straps are leather and tan in color. The hand grip is grey. Her weapon appearance is in it's description. Refer there for those details.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Mina is so new to the fighting aspect of life that she has no choice but to rely heavily on her job class system ability and her power gained through her equipment. She has no set or trained style and has no training whatsoever. Forcing her to use instinct and reflexes and learn on the fly instead of having trained methods of combat to rely on in any situation. While this may make her seem clumsy to some veterans it also can make her hard to predict and she certainly needs that edge to help her in combat.

Strengths: Gear wielder, Class Change Specific (Certain Classes excel at certain things over others)
Weaknesses: Weakness of the Class (Class changes bring new weaknesses to the table), Average without the gear enhancements

Primary Stage

Ability Name: Power via Objects
Description: This person uses equipment to further augment themselves for combat. These are magical items on par with Zanpaktou and are capable of being repaired when damaged. Her "Maximilian" and "Robe of Lords" can swap out at will as they provide the same function just with different appearances. This is done mostly to reflect her current class.

• Weapon - Atkascha, Whispers of Ancient Memory - A sentient zanpaktou equal weapon with the transformation property. Allowing it to take the form of any weapon while still being the same item. In this case it only takes the form of a weapon used by the "Class or Job" the user is currently in. A knight class would thus has a sword or axe of some kind. A caster would have a wand or staff. Etc. Since the user can only job change once per post this weapon in turn can only change once per post. Despite its form changing it always has the same color scheme of dark red, gold, and black in some fashion. The actual damaging part of the weapon usually being dark red while the handle is black with a dull gold hand guard. Generally. This varies slightly from weapon design to weapon design.

• Shield - Venetian Shield - brings down the damage resistance of physical and magical/elemental damage the user suffers by an additional 25%. (Will not always have this. Certain classes won't have one.)(This does stack with "Maximilian" and "Robe of Lords" when used however)

• Caster/Light Class Armor - Robe of Lords - Covers the user in a protective shell that reduces physical damage and magical/elemental and spell-like ability damage by 25%. (This does not stack with "Maximilian")

• Melee/Heavy Armor - Maximilian - Covers the user in a protective shell that reduces physical damage and magical/elemental and spell-like ability damage by 25%. (This does not stack with "Robe of Lords".)

• Cloak - Dracula Mantle - Prevents blood loss death and grants moderate regeneration as well as Enhanced Stamina

• Gloves - Genji Gauntlets - Enhanced Physical and Magical Strength

• Ring - Magic Ring - Grants cero equivalent Magic during Caster Class Changes. As such the spells are spammable and cannot exceed cero strength in total per spell. Maximum range of magical abilities is 50 yards. Any status magic lasts one post has a one post grace and can only be up to 50% effective against opponents in a negative way (Such as blindness or something) Healing magic can only be done four times per post and follows the same Cero output limit as the rest of her magic.

• Armguards - Empyreal Armbands - Enhanced Durability, Enhanced Speed

• Boots - Feather Boots - Allows to walk on the surface of any material without danger to the wearer.

Ability Name: Job Change System
Description: The user is able to change the "Class" they are currently in. Shifting their strengths and weaknesses in representation to the class they are currently in and changing how they go about fighting. The classes available to the user through this system are: Freelancer (Base Class), Knight, Monk, Lancer, Sniper, Assassin, Berserker, Black Mage, White Mage, Bard, Samurai, Gunner, Templar, Fencer, and Geomancer. See "Magic Ring" for magic limitations for caster classes. They are only able to change jobs once per post. This power is also how she obtained her equipment in the first place as it generated the items on her body when it awoke inside her.

Additional Class Information:

Spoiler:

Sidenotes: Monk class has leg weights very akin to Rock Lee's. They are ridiculously heavy and have no bearing on anything. They can be removed and cause big craters from their weight but that is it. This is mostly for the giggles. Her total speed would not change just because these are removed. I would just rp her being slower movement wise until I remove them. For lols. No big deal.

Boosts: All boosts are granted by the equipment. Summary list = Durability, Strength, Spiritual Power, Speed, and Stamina x 4 (Makes up for no power up forms)

Fullbring

Weapon / Item(s) / Whatever it is on you: Pokeballs! >:O
Appearance: Six of these in their smaller forms appear on her belt.
Mina Vesta Pokemoncherishball_zpsuusjdm6w

Powers: Pokemon Summoning and Battling

Pokemon Unlocked by Tier: 2-4 (Eevee), 2-2 (Croagunk), 1-5 (Armaldo), 1-3 (Flygon), 1-2 (Lucario), 1-1 (Mewtwo)

Spoiler:

Pokemon Movesets and their "effects"

Spoiler:

Sidenote 1: With the SOLE EXCEPTION of Mewtwo's Psychic ability Each move is once per post, can only last one post, only effects for one post, etc. other than that the pokemon simply use their "natural" weapons to fight with (fists feets claws teeth etc). Each move's damage is 2 cero's worth. The functions of the abilities are reflected here to the best of nerfed abilities as to be useful but not OP. Each Pokemon (Regardless of Mina's tier at the time) fights on Mina's behalf thus takes her tier when called on. (As Mina can't fight on her own with this Fullbring) Only one Pokemon can be used at a time. Each pokemon can be substituted at will, but this leaves Mina vulnerable until the new pokemon appears.

Sidenote 2: Eevee's move "Last Resort" becomes a different move when Eevee changes forms. Thunder for Jolteon, Hydro Pump for Vaporeon, Flare Blitz for Flareon, Dark Pulse for Umbreon, Psyshock for Espeon, Ice Beam for Glaceon, Leaf Blade for Leafeon, and Moonblast for Sylveon. Limits on how strong these are are in Eeveelution Mutation. Summary of move effects will be added to Eevee's movelist.

Individualized Pokemon Special Ability

Spoiler:

Boosts: Speedx2 (Mina),  All Capabilities x3 (Pokemon) (Makes her not totally helpless and makes them capable of fighting Toukai level equals.

Back Drop

Background: Mina Vesta was orphaned during the battle of new york brought on by the Serion and only survived because her power as an advent human awoke to defend her. It generated the equipment she now uses and gave her the strength she needed to fend off the few Serion that had attacked her neighborhood. Her life until that point, having been so close to the headquarters of the Coalition in New York, had been fairly normal and safe. She had normal friends and didn't suffer any dramatic or traumatic events in school. She had only been thrown into the chaos of the world by sheer coincidence that Serion found earth and attacked it.

She had no bad memories, never had to suffer or starve, never trained a day in her life other than regular physical activities and her own stay fit work out routine so she didn't get fat. She had nothing special about her at all and was a very normal girl in every way until now. She grew up normal, lived normal, and was just..Normal, but now she swore hateful vengeance for her families murder against the Serion and strove towards trying to help make that goal come to fruition.

It turned out, however, that in the deep recesses of her mind her sanity and concept of reality crumbled away. Being replaced by a split personality who has totally succumbed to absolute madness. She cannot fight to suppress it because it was caused by the trauma of witnessing her entire family be killed by the Serion. So unless every single one of them dies.........yeah. Her powers of "generation" warp when she has a meltdown which changes her appearance a bit.. and wraps her in a nice loving blanket of insanity energy. Her personality is beyond reason and is almost like she got totally friggin blitzed on every drug known to man all at once. Causing her to blabber on and contort in weird ways and just generally act....... well crazy.

Luckily.. this doesn't seem to effect her "creature" helpers in fact it freaks them out..but it does tend to alter her appearance when she is relying on her Job Change System ability. Fortunately.. but also not.. for Mina..this is a split personality..and not a true insanity disorder. Otherwise she would be constantly out of her mind. Hah.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mina's Favorite Video:

InSaNiTy SnAp:

Last edited by Rena on Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:44 pm; edited 34 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Mina Vesta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mina Vesta   Mina Vesta EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 6:01 pm

Shield- for the shield, i think the buff is too powerful. i mean if you block with it your negating attacks completely, unless its an explosion or the shield isn't as strong as zan steel  and just gets cut in half or what ever(I'm assuming it is). So I dont see it needing a 25% extra buff to all the stuff listed on top of what your armor gives you. 5% or 10% maybe but more than that is unnecessary.

Armguards - Empyreal Armbands
Gloves - Genji Gauntlets
Cloak - Dracula Mantle

For all of the above, what exactly is the extent of the enhancements to physical and magical strength, speed, durability and stamina granted by these? Or am i correct in thinking these are giving you your x4 boosts?

magic ring- I know this is a pain but can you give me a short list of the things you can do. Like cast fire, ice, thunder, haste, shell, protect, I assume these would all be on the list? Anything else? Its just to give an idea of the extents of her attack spells, buffs and debuffs and stuff.

other than that I think everything is ok. Lets see what jun has to say on it though.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Mina Vesta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mina Vesta   Mina Vesta EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 1:55 am

Everything aside for the moment. Recall she is gear based. Meaning if for any reason she is disarmed of any of her equipment pieces she loses it's effect until she gets it or the threads over and her power reconstitutes a new one. Now take into account only four of her classes can even have a shield, with only two of those actually receiving boosts to their defenses with a third of the 4 being completely averaged.

Now we move on to physics. I have a shield. You fire a cero. I block with shield. There is no way on gods earth that shield is going to stop that Cero from hurting me. Zan steel or otherwise. Shield may be fine. I sure as hell won't be. It'll AT BEST protect my important body parts and organs from extreme trauma. That's about it. This shield is not a cure all for defense. No shield is.

Thus we can proceed to the actual character, first, she has no power outside of cero level magic. Without such a high defense she will never last against almost any of the forum because in a pure power battle they would all win. Her only main choice is physical combat and even then she's average without her gear and her gear only keeps her from being considered weak for her tier.

The 3 pieces you mentioned. Yes. They are her boosts of x4. Thats why her boost section doesn't have any and refers to her equipment boosts.

......................................................................I will make the list but I will make it known I am not pleased about it. I made so many nerfs and rules concerning the magic that this should be highly unnecessary. Also let it be known it will not be a COMPLETE list.. because it's friggin impossible to have one. ;P
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Mina Vesta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mina Vesta   Mina Vesta EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 10:10 am

It depends on how you use it. But fair point.

Eh I didn't expect everything on the list. I mean you'd think i'd be complaining about the fact that you can use so many different elements or something. Or straight up say, no this is to vague, i need you to give a detailed list of every oen of her abilities she can use as a mage. Na I just wanted a list so I could get a good idea of what she can do, limitations or not. And its not just for me, others will wonder about everything she can do too.

I have no further issues. Approved. 2-4

On a side note, how do you conjure a cero worth of dog? XD
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Mina Vesta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mina Vesta   Mina Vesta EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 3:54 pm

I am glad you asked! First I take the necessary stance. Grip my wand. Jerk it around a little. and poof. I have now summoned a dog that can hit one time with the power of a cero. Or explode. with the power of a cero. or take one cero worth of damage and be destroyed.

Very Happy

Think about it. I have now legitimately created a way to have the almighty power.

Of Exploding Sheep.

.....Aren't I a clever girl..?
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Mina Vesta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mina Vesta   Mina Vesta EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 11:07 pm

Seconded.

Tier may be technically high, but considering most characters are like 2-2 to 2-1 and up...at least currently, there's still plenty of room for her to grow and it may still take a bit for her to get there.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Mina Vesta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mina Vesta   Mina Vesta EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 6:26 am

Added a fullbring.

Notes 1. Don't you dare laugh. It's fucking cool.
Notes 2. She doesn't have her "equipment" during Fullbring as her Job Change System is responsible for her gear and Fullbring doesn't allow for primary powers during use. So don't think it's OP right off the bat.
Notes 3: Although they are a bit...vague.. I did properly nerf them and give them a power limit and all that fun jazz.
Notes 4. Admit it. You are jealous I thought of this first.
Notes 5. This actually goes along with her "dependant" power theme. As now instead of relying on equipment, which she can still do, she can choose to rely on these six instead. Yay ideas.
Notes 6. The pokemon's in-game stats and weaknesses/strengths don't matter here. Because as stated they run off Mina's tier and app putting them as all average for whatever tier she's at at the time. With the exceptions of their "boosts" and their personalized ability.
Notes 7. Moved Back to mods. So. I'll post with her for Zenke and just NOT use these until they are approved.. that way he doesn't have to wait for her to be re-approved when he finishes Thanatos.
Notes 8. Don't forget she gets a new pokeball unlocked via her tier. So right now she would only have Eevee anyways. ;P
Notes 9. Mewtwo is awesome. Bow before the Clone.
Notes 10. I foresee lots of clarifications. But little else. So yay.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Mina Vesta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mina Vesta   Mina Vesta EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 10:45 pm

Covet: Needs a cooldown.

Poison Jab: Poison needs a grace period.

Brick Break: To what extent? like, can this smash a shield capable of blocking a cero oscuros?

Mud Bomb: Blast radius, if it has one?

Crush Claw: needs a cooldown. How much exactly does it weaken durablity by and how? remove hierro like effects for a post?

Counter: can it be dodged?

Fly: how much force? all these moves do 2 cero worth of damage as it is.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Mina Vesta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mina Vesta   Mina Vesta EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 11:21 pm

Quote :
Sidenote 1: With the SOLE EXCEPTION of Mewtwo's Psychic ability Each move is once per post, can only last one post, only effects for one post, etc.

I do believe that covers Covet, Crush Claw, and Poison jabs stuff (cept crushes durability thing)

Fly: nah nah... it's still maxed at two cero no move they have can outdo that. Ever. not even mewtwo.. it just means that for the one post he has greater flight speed and thus would be more likely to get to that two cero cap than he would normally with his "natural" abilities.

Counter: well.. I'd say yes but it'd be difficult. I mean it's essentially blasting you with kinetic force..which..can't really be seen..? but I suppose it could be sensed? So this isn't perfect by no means.

Mud Bomb: my bad. ten feet. I'll put it in.

Crush Claw: ...how? do I really need a way? It's meant to weaken defenses. If I hit you with it. Guess what. your defense is weakened. Also.. it'd say since the in-game equal was one stage and one stage was 25%. I'd go for that here. Also no. it wouldn't remove heiro-like effects it would just make them weaker for a post. it's a weakening. not a destroyer.

Brick Break: ....it has the power of two cero and is designed to bash shields/barriers/etc. How then would it bash a shield able to block greater than two cero? It wouldn't have the strength necessary. Two cero is a little weaker than a gran ray and a gran way is what. twice as weak? as a cero oscuras? If I remember right? I can't even attempt to hope to match that kind of shield blocking. So this kind seems like a redundant question.. but I hope I answered it.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

Mina Vesta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mina Vesta   Mina Vesta EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 3:58 pm

The only things I got are:

- As stated in Da Rulez, any ability with homing must have a minimum of 1 post cooldown. This needs to be applied to Swift and all of Mewtwo's abilities when in his suit. I assume this doesn't apply to earthquake, because that would make no sense.

- Draco Meteor: Certain distance? CERTAIN DISTANCE?! XD
It would have been quicker to just write an actual distance. Jeez. Kids these days with their skateboards and arbitrarily vague ability descriptions. I need an actual distance is basically what I'm saying XD

- I'm operating under the belief(from looking at the rules) that Fullbring is just an alternate form of Final Stage. This means that the max boosts in this form are x3.

- With regard to the Crush Claw thing, when your talking about losing a quarter of your durability to an attack, it helps to know how it works. I know in Pokémon they are very arbitrary and vague but that's why no-one bothered to bring them here before. You need an extra bit of detail to get by here.

- I got nothing else. Happy hunting.
Back to top Go down
http://asmir-doana.forumga.net
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Mina Vesta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mina Vesta   Mina Vesta EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 4:22 pm

Swift already has a once per post use.

Mewtwo has it from a totally destructible armor that he will most likely lose every single fight. He also gets half power attacks while in the suit in exchange for the homing. So I decline.

Draco meteor: I didn't know a distance because the anime doesn't exactly give you a clear view of it >_> so you give me one.

Boosts: Alright. I'll fix that in a second. All I remembered was maximum was x4.

Crush Claw: I hit you. If I hit you. You lose durability for a post. Fine then since it's such a big deal even though you can't counter it if I hit you. It's a supernatural poison. There. done. Drop it. I already had it detailed properly and making it a "how it works" is like asking how any character can do any of their abilities. When we never actually explain that. It's his power. He can do it. How is irrelevant cuz you can't counter it if he lands the blow to activate it.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

Mina Vesta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mina Vesta   Mina Vesta EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 6:29 pm

Swift and Mewtwo's stuff: Once per post is not the same as one post cool down. Mewtwo's suit may be destructible, but a cool-down still needs to apply while the homing is active. This is in the rules. We cannt bend the rules just because they don't suit you. I'm sorry.

Draco Meteor: You know, if you're gonna use attacks and stuff from anime, you gotta go the whole way and fill in all the gaps. I had to. But if you insist, I recommend 100 ft.

Crush Claw: Fine, but your grace period for a 25% reduction in durability is not good enough it seems. Orange was forced to put a 2 post grace for his ability that does the same amount of reduction to durability.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Mina Vesta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mina Vesta   Mina Vesta EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 8:04 pm

Quoting the rules to the person who hasn't broken them is annoying. The rules state a power equal to a cero can have homing with no CD. In his armor his power is halved to one cero. Thus a CD enforcement by your own rule quoted isn't needed. I am upset that you seem to disagree with the very rule you are spouting.

If he has the power reduction removed I will agree to the CD. otherwise you've barked up the wrong tree. with the wrong info. For the wrong reasons.

Draco Meteor: Hey I already admitted I didn't know and asked for your input. Thats a staff thing to do. This sounds more snarky than it needed to be in response to me. 100 ft is fine Very Happy I'll add it in a second.

Crush Claw: This attack is a hit or miss situation. Unlike Croagunk's poison jab where it deactivates when it lands a blow and not before hand. Or when the post ends if I didn't land at all anyways. You mean to tell me that one attempt once per post for a measly number that can easily be avoided, parried, blocked, or diverted is too much?

I got no issues picking a different move to replace this if that is the case. I'm just making sure I understand right cuz you make it sound like i just suddenly get to cripple the person's defense. Which isn't even the case. If I hit. great. If I don't. then fuck. I have to wait til next post to try.

You also seem to be coming off as pissed off or upset. Which confuses me. I'm merely pointing out I have proper nerfs in place. no need to seem testy. You are doing your job and I am doing mine.

However in regards to Swift I'm a bit confused on what should be done. If I half it's power (to one cero) can I keep it without the CD (as similar to the Mewtwo case)? except for Mewtwo who I knew exceptions to the sidenote rules would need to be made.. I made those rules to cover all the weaker pokemon. Having it once per post and then having a full post where it cannot be used its brutal for an already greatly limited substitute for a character.

So..if I halve that swift power do I keep it without CD? Cuz thats what "Da rulez" say. o..o just checking.

Important side note though. As I pointed out earlier. It seems like you guys have been coming off as more pissy to me lately. Did I do something?? It's not like I don't usually come up with compromises or some degree. Even with the mewtwo things I offered one up. So...what gives? Or am I imagining things? that's always possible *rubs chin*
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

Mina Vesta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mina Vesta   Mina Vesta EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 8:33 pm

I'm not trying to come across as pissy or upset, but I was hoping that this kind of stuff would be a straight-forward fix rather than becoming an issue. I'm sorry if I come across that way, but it was not my intention. I can't speak for the others of course, but that is my point of view.

With regard to the rule that you say I am disagreeing with the rule I am spouting

Quote :
--Rule No. 14--
Homing abilities and direction abilities (meaning you can control it) must have at minimum a 1 post cooldown as a guideline. Minor homing abilities and direction abilities may not require it, but if they have anything else with it, then it does. As the guideline, that is for a cero's worth of damage. But it is up to staff discretion for any other implications.

Unless I have misinterpreted this, I can't really see where you are coming from. This rule that is written in the ability rules section is where I got my backing from. Minor homing and direction abilities may not require it, yes. But you have perfect homing on your things. Also, as you can see, the guidline for a cero-powered ability is a 1 post cooldown. I have checked with both Zenke and Jun and they have confirmed my conclusion. I don't know what else you want from me to convince you.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Mina Vesta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mina Vesta   Mina Vesta EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 8:35 pm

Na i'm not pissy with you or anything. I'm just being thorough. I missed the homing thing but Orgoth is right. And Jun agrees. But no one's picking on you or your characters or anything like that.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Mina Vesta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mina Vesta   Mina Vesta EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 11:11 pm

you said a one cero worth of power. His armor already limits him to that much. Thats what I keep trying to point out. o..o thus should he not fall under the correct guidelines for not needing the CD? Considering he would only be usable at 1-1 and you cannot even begin to tell me that a homing cero is OP for a 1-1 cuz ALL of our 1-1's are MUCH worse????

I'm not arguing the rules. I did write most of them. I'm saying that by the rules own description I'm not in violation of them unless they are being totally misworded which is always possible O..o Also.. cero is spammable... ..so.. why does it matter if i'm only doing it once per post..? That's kinda a nerf of it's own right there.

Point is I'm trying to point out the nerfs already present because no one is taking them into account and telling me if thats okay or not. Which is utterly annoying. You just keep saying I can't do it because he's too strong..which is horse crap and we all know it. O.o he's got a 50% damage nerf already!

but like I mentioned with my last post. I got no issues having the CD enforced in his armor IF I am allowed to remove his power reduction. Because making me cut his power to a cero and still having to have the CD is unfair for a 1-1. Any 1-1.

Also we forgot to mention the swifty thing.. cuz Eevee halving the power isn't all that big an issue.. as it's a 2-4 starter and even at 1-1 will be outclassed by other characters and even Mina's other pokemon. o..o

I'm trying to work wiff you dammit D:

but again. I'll just remind you if the CD is still being enforced. which it sounds like it. I'd like to be able to remove his damage reduction while in the armor. Because thats only fair. If thats the case I got no issue. Like I already said.

......Kinda making me feel like a broken record guys. o.o I mean..I literally said this in my last post.. and it wasn't even discussed..

Bright side at least we all are aware no one is getting upset or pissy which is good cuz that was bugging me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

Mina Vesta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mina Vesta   Mina Vesta EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 9:14 pm

I will acquiesce to Jun's compromise. Approved once edits have been made.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Mina Vesta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mina Vesta   Mina Vesta EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 1:01 am

edits be made
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Mina Vesta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mina Vesta   Mina Vesta EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 5:37 pm

Seconded (since i appear to have not done so yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mina Vesta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mina Vesta   Mina Vesta Empty

Back to top Go down

Mina Vesta
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: