Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
[DONE]Tormoran Protosite The Forum Incarnate I_vote_lcap[DONE]Tormoran Protosite The Forum Incarnate I_voting_bar[DONE]Tormoran Protosite The Forum Incarnate I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
[DONE]Tormoran Protosite The Forum Incarnate I_vote_lcap[DONE]Tormoran Protosite The Forum Incarnate I_voting_bar[DONE]Tormoran Protosite The Forum Incarnate I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
[DONE]Tormoran Protosite The Forum Incarnate Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
[DONE]Tormoran Protosite The Forum Incarnate Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
[DONE]Tormoran Protosite The Forum Incarnate Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
[DONE]Tormoran Protosite The Forum Incarnate Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
[DONE]Tormoran Protosite The Forum Incarnate Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
[DONE]Tormoran Protosite The Forum Incarnate Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
[DONE]Tormoran Protosite The Forum Incarnate Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
[DONE]Tormoran Protosite The Forum Incarnate Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
[DONE]Tormoran Protosite The Forum Incarnate Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

[DONE]Tormoran Protosite The Forum Incarnate Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

[DONE]Tormoran Protosite The Forum Incarnate Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

[DONE]Tormoran Protosite The Forum Incarnate

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

[DONE]Tormoran Protosite The Forum Incarnate Empty
PostSubject: [DONE]Tormoran Protosite The Forum Incarnate   [DONE]Tormoran Protosite The Forum Incarnate EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 7:39 pm

Forum Incarnate (Advent Human) Template

Side Notes: This character has an event mode/raid mode and a standard character mode. The details are explained below. Furthermore, when percent values are used, such as a debuff of 50%, this is equivalent to saying that it is subtracting a x0.5 boost from something. (Example: x4.0 boost to strength with a 50% debuff means: x4.0 - x0.5 = x3.5). A Buff is just an addition.

I'm putting my soul into this!

Basic Information

Name: Tormoran Protosite
True Age: 1
Sex: Non-Gender

Personality: A child at heart, Tormoran Protosite loves to learn and explore. It thrives and knowledge and tends to be off in its own world. A unique thing about Tormoran in itself though is its philosophy and religion. While Tormoran, or Oran for short, has no qualms with fighting dirty or killing when the need arises it does have emotions. A good way to describe Oran would be "true neutral" in alignment. It fights and talks to anyone and anything, but under its own conditions and ideals. Fun and information is an integral part in its decision making. Quick of wit and not without sarcasm, Tormoran can be quite cynical and depressing to listen to at times, especially when it starts talking about the world at large and all of the problems that exist. Though, its religion, or more so its reason for living keeps its head above water, so as to not drown in a sea of cynicism and depression.

Its religion is the most interesting aspect of its personality however. Oran communicates to its gods, or at least tries to, while it devotes itself to the lesser god known as 'Orange' which it derives part of its name from, it tries to live its life in accordance to its god's teachings. Tending to be weird, self righteous at times, and seclusive Oran also labels many of the people its meets after the god it believes watches over them. Oran even goes as far as too try and communicate with the gods, and on rare occasions it seemingly does communicate with one or two of them at a time. Believing its powers to be in existence due to the mere whims of the gods themselves Oran always has an underlying fear that its strengths and abilities will be stripped from its possession at any given moment. Oran also fears that due to the gods, especially the lesser god Orange, control its every moment, not truly possessing free will. In response to these fears it continually prays and asks for guidance to the gods, and its friends Torm and Protosite, Oran's shield and sword.

Torm is an interesting character in its own right, while it is an extension of Oran it seems to talk and have its own opinion on the world. Torm in particular loves to chat about things it finds interesting, not so much things it has an interest in, but things that pique its curiosity. Torm is more of a loudmouth, and can be seen as Oran's alter ego in many aspects due to them sharing the same body unlike Protosite. Where Oran is quiet and reserved in many ways, Torm is loud obnoxious and a prankster. Though it does have a good heart, in wanting to look out for Oran, for both its own well being and Oran's.

Protosite on the other hand is a gift from the lesser god Orange, or so Oran believes. Protosite is a parasitic sword that brings out the more cruel nature in Oran, always wanting more for itself to grow more powerful and fearsome. Protosite is anything but benign and in many cases goes beyond Oran's will, killing innocents and forcing Oran into actions he does not believe is needed or just for balance. Protosite is calm and collected, blunt even, it looks out for itself and Oran, but only on the basis that Oran is its true host, and the lesser god Orange demanded they be together. Because of this there is a struggle in their relationship. Oran needs Protosite's power, and Protosite needs Oran's peculiar energy.

Besides its odd religion and friends, which most all normal people label Oran as insane because of them, Oran is most often seen enjoying life's pleasures. Oran can be seen with other people, talking excessively, reading a book, or eating fancy foods. Other than Oran's love of the world another major aspect is its reason for living, and that is to bring balance to the world. It wishes to bring ultimate balance in all of its forms to the universe eventually, even at the cost of freedoms, peace, lives, or rights. It is essentially the living embodiment of balance.

Its word usage and personality does tend to swing as well, at times it utilizes vast amounts of vocabulary and information when it speaks, while at other times it hardly says a word with more than two syllables. Oran, for certain, is an odd being and tends to live alone out of choice. It sees itself as a protector and harbinger of balance, lest the world, or even the universe fall apart. In the end, despite its childish nature, Oran follows its own principals, and plans to for eternity.

Likes: Learning of new ideas and information, memory games, puzzles and riddles, eating, exercise, training, drawing, pranks, and pleasing the gods, and much much more.
Fears: Permanent death, being unable to continually learn, being unable to grow more powerful, becoming weaker, isolation, angering the gods, sudden changes of its powers, and being powerless to stop an important event or individual/thing.

Back Drop

Background: Born recently in a new era of humanity, Tormoran Protosite was a creation made in retaliation to all beings. It was theorized to be the ultimate creation to bring peace to Earth in particular, however due to the experimentation going wrong Oran turned out to be quite a bit defective in function and personality. This individual, this machine, spirit, if it could be called any of those, was much more different than what some humans had in mind for a peace keeper. While scientists in Belgium still kept trying to modify Oran into being more lawful and good than what it turned out to be, Oran was still extremely neutral in its personality. The Scientists were troubled by this personality as their creation had the same inclination to kill them than it did to keep them safe depending on the circumstances.

However, little did the scientists and the Belgium government realize that the more tests they put Oran through and the more knowledge they gave to it, the more inclined Oran was to leave the facility. Due to Orans special learning abilities it soaked up data better than a sponge and water. After a few more months of testing Oran, at the ripe old age of 7 months, completely demolished the facility in Belgium out of the blue. Oran realizing the facility funneled extreme amounts of money from the Belgium populace who knew nothing of it, and due to Oran leaning towards balance felt the function of the laboratory was not useful enough to warrant so much money.

While Oran did not kill the scientists in the facility, it did make the facility completely uninhabitable with its powers. Once leaving the country Oran ran amok through Europe and Eastern Europe, learning more and more as it went. Though Oran still acted like a child with a naive notion of balance, it did what it thought was right. At times Oran helped poor homeless people rob a bank, at other times it helped the justice system catch those who did petty crimes. All under Oran's odd ideals. These actions which began to form the very personality of Oran ran three more months, it now being ten months old.

The remaining two months of its past life were the most interesting part of the specimen. The last two months is when it had a vision of grandeur and knowledge of otherworldly proportions. It had seen the gods. Through meditation and practicing its powers, Oran accidentally had hit itself on its own head during training knocking itself on conscious. It was during this period of unconventional sleep did Oran envision the gods themselves; in particular, the lesser god Orange spoke to Tormoran and spoke that it would write down its powers upon the great forum to give Oran special capabilities. Furthermore, the lesser god Orange spoke to Tormoran not to fear too much the power of the gods, for nothing is set in stone, and to always strive to seek out balance. The vision ended as Oran awoke two months later with more powers than before, and it felt that its personality had grown more solidified with a goal to achieve. Adding the name 'oran' to the end of its first name Tormoran Protosite was born.

As a gift from the lesser god Orange for Tormoran to accomplish its new goal the fearsome parasitic sword known as Protosite was granted. The sword connecting to Oran's self fully, even further enhancing Oran's abilities at the cost of various aspects as well. The sword acting as its own mind, in order to test Tormoran.

Character Appearance

Height: 1ft. to 10ft. (Event/Raid: 1ft. to 20ft.)
Weight: 100lbs. to 2000lbs. (Event/Raid: 50lbs. to 2000lbs.)

Physical Traits: A shapeshifter by design, Oran is incredibly skilled in disguising itself in a number of ways. Being able to appear as anything it has knowledge of from pictures, books, descriptions, or contact with, Oran's height scales normally from 1ft. to 10ft. in height and its weight changes from 100lbs. to 2000lbs. (Explained further in powers). It loves to change its appearance, while it does have a limit in general when it comes to size and mass, it can also change a few other aspects of its body. For starters it is able to change its spiritual energy to anything it has felt before, such as feeling like a human or a hollow, and it can expand the more races it meets. (Also explained more in powers). Oran does have a unique look all of its own though. Oran normally appears at the height of 10ft. at 500lbs, with its skin appearing as a synthetic white armor normally. (As seen in the appearance spoilers). It is able to change any colors of its body and any part of its body or items and abilities. (This would be eye color, sword color, energy color, weapon appearance, and social cosmetics, etc.).

Clothing: Oran wears a thin layer of armor over its synthetic skin which looks like fantasy medieval
knight armor. The clothing is specially crafted to be one with Oran, as it is also able to change into various sets of clothes and colors with various appearances. (This includes cosmetic clothes and similar things).

Accessories: Oran has two major accessories that are apart of its abilities, (Think of a Bounto for example). Oran carries the mighty parasitic blade known as Protosite and a shield made of Orans synthetic clothes and skin named Torm. These two accessories are further explained in the ability section.

Tormoran:
Protosite:

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Tormoran Protosite is a master juggler of abilities and traits being able to fight on par with many individuals due to its special abilities of adjusting its strengths and weaknesses for combat and social occasions. Oran loves to finish its opponents off swiftly without wasting time. This key aspect defines most of Oran's fighting style as it does not tend to toy with its opponent except on odd occasions when it is sparring or does not see the fight being an important factor. Oran fights knowing that it is immortal and will come back to life, not caring that it looses an arm or leg if it accomplishes its goal in the end. Due to this reckless fighting, Oran is extremely dangerous to opponents who fight knowing their enemies don't like dying. Oran does not fear normal death, it only fears its permanent death which is different. In addition, Oran works well with others in combat regardless of alignment if the goal is achieved in the end, for example Oran has no qualms with killing innocents if their deaths are for the greater good, nor does it care if it uses dirty tricks to gain the upper hand. Lastly, Tormoran has a vast degree of specialties that it utilizes such as long range, mid ranged, and close quarters combat powers that balance out. Tormoran fights with high intelligence and possesses great flexibility due to its body.

Strengths/Weaknesses: Oran's Strengths and weaknesses are a tad different from other fighters as Oran's strengths and weaknesses change depending on the situation. (Further explained in powers). The general idea is that of the list of physical traits: strength, speed, stamina, sensing, and durability. Also the list of energy traits: Energy control, Energy amount, and Energy sensing. Are always in balance with one another. This includes debuffs and buffs to various things. Of the energy and physical traits there are eight in total, and then with buffs and debuffs makes ten in total traits to balance between. (Buffs and debuffs are explained in depth in powers). In order to be in balance Oran must choose four of the eight physical and energy traits to be strengths and the remaining four become weaknesses. Other Trade offs include having all average traits or even numbered traits in balance.

Buffs and debuffs are also balanced in this regard, such as having a 50% buff to water, but a 50% debuff to fire, though this is explained more in depth in powers.

For example, one configuration could be four strengths and four weaknesses. Another could be two strengths and two weaknesses with four averages, and so on and so forth, so long as there are an equal number of physical traits and energy traits between strengths and weaknesses.

Incarnate Stage

Ability Name: Balancing Powers (Mostly Combat)
Description: This is an explanation of the power balancing for Oran, and how the buffs and debuffs system works, along with the normal energy and physical traits work along with the other powers.

The Buff and Debuff ability works in respect to a maximum of eight things at once. This does not mean the physical and energy traits. The Buff and debuff system works by assigning a debuff for every buff, which at max is four buffs and four corresponding debuffs. Buffs can at max be as powerful as 100% buff against something with a 100% debuff against something else. There is a one post cool down for changing set of buffs and debuffs. For every addition buff, the percent bonus for that buff decreases.

One buff is 100%, with 100% debuff
Two buffs are 50%, with two 50% debuffs
Three buffs are 33.3%, with three 33.3% debuffs
Four buffs are 25%, with four 25% debuffs

buffs and debuffs can take the form of anything, but the debuff must be an opposite of the buff. For example, a buff against physical attacks means there is a debuff of equal proportion to energy attacks. This also works with elemental abilities, illusions, poisons, senses, and so on.

The second part are the balancing of physical and energy traits. Because there are eight traits listed, that means there can be a balance between them at all times, as listed in strengths and weaknesses. These traits, as a weakness or strength effect the abilities below (except social abilities and social aspects for obvious reasons). This means if physical strength is a weaknesses, hitting someone with a  sword would do less damage, or having energy amount as a weakness would mean Oran would tire more easily using energy attacks such as its creation ability. When durability is a strength, or energy control is a strength, Oran's body is as strong as an above average hierro.

Event/Raid Only: N/A
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ability Name: Racial Powers (Mostly Social)
Description: Oran's specialized Racial Abilities revolve around passive state boosts and social abilities.

1. Oran is always in an "unleashed" form like sinners with a granted x4.0 boost to physical and energy traits.

2. Oran is able to hide its energy from individuals fully, unless there is some form of advanced sensing ability by a character, otherwise the energy let off by Oran cannot be sensed. This only works outside of combat or light combat (throwing punches no use of energy). Otherwise Torm can be sensed in combat.

3. Oran is able to change cosmetic changes to its body and equipment/clothing/accessories, such as color appearance and general length with in reason for social reasons only. Changing its body for combat reasons there is a one post cool down between changes and must follow between 1ft. to 10 ft. in height and 100lbs. to 2000lbs. in weight. The sword length of Protosite can be as long as 1ft. to 10ft. with a one post cool down between changing size. Protosite is zanpaktou hardened.

4. Oran has a physical body and is able to utilize its abilities in all dimensions due to being a mixture of organic, mechanical, and spiritual.

5. Oran can create dimensional gateways for personal use, (not for other characters without permission). to enter other dimensions. This only works on dimensions Oran has visited at least once before.

6. Oran's body works in all types of substances as it normally would work in air, such as water, oil, or dense air, etc. Furthermore, Oran is immortal in the sense it comes back to life after death out of thread. (It can come back to life in thread with permission from other posters). Protosite also follows this guideline. Once Oran dies its body rapidly deletes itself fully, using its deletion power, and the lesser god Orange recreates Oran somewhere it desires. (Or so Oran believes). Pain is normally off but can be turned on

7. Oran is able to manipulate its body to change in size and shape with a one post cool down between changing form and weight. Oran is also able to manipulate its body to attach its humanoid form in different ways, such as having its arms on its back or its eyes on its chest.

8. Oran is able to sense race and power level. This ability changes depending if it is a strength or a weakness. If Spiritual sensing is a weakness, it is limited to only being able to tell race and general tier, but if it is a strength it is able to tell race and exact tier level with in the radius of one mile. If it is average energy sensing, Oran can only use direct line of site to know exact tier and race and beyond direct line of sight is only a general feel of race and tier.

9. Oran is able to enter a unique Event/Raid level tier, where it is worth four of the tier given, for special event or battles. This is rationalized because of Tormoran Protosite is granted by the gods of the forums temporary power beyond the normal standard.

10. Oran does not need to eat or sleep or normal functions of a human or hollow body. Oran simply exists. Furthermore Oran is a composition of robotics, organics, and spiritual/soul. And possesses a physical body. Its body is also capable of using concussive, piercing, and slashing force. Oran's legs (below the knees). and arms (below the elbows). and the top of its head (above the eyes) are as strong as zanpaktou material. Its physical senses work on all areas of its body.

11. Oran's Torm (the shield). Is as strong as zanpaktou and can change in height and width between four feet to four feet with a one post cool down. It is considered part of its body.

12. Oran'so physical senses when a strength allown for enhanced vision hearing smell and touch and taste. Senses can be reduced to normal with a one post cool down. In addition oran can use many types of vision and hearing at a time such as x ray, infrared and more like studying brainwaves or electric signals. Sense of touch and taste can also be enhanced while it is a strength such as being able to understand what things are made of using touch. Hearing ad smell are also powerful with obvious drawbacks that can be reduced with a one post cool down.

When senses are average the physical senses are of normal strength but sight can have one unique ability with a one post cool down. When senses are a weakness Oran has worse hearing and general senses but normal sight with no enhancements available. Social uses have no cool down.

13. Omni-lingualism and information retention. Oran is able to remember everything it experiences and can utilize the Internet from its head for information.

Event/Raid Only: N/A
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ability Name: Deletion Powers (Mostly Combat)
Description: The Ability to delete materials and energy out of existence corresponds to the Creation Powers below. This ability is able to delete up to two gran rey cero's worth of energy with a five post cool down and up to a ten by ten by ten foot cube worth of materials with a five post cool down upon hitting the limit.

This ability does not work on non personalized items owned by characters and soul-infused materials such as zanpaktou and personal attire such as clothes and armor worn by characters, other than non-important NPC's. This ability is unable to delete anything that would cause an instant kill or unfair advantage, such as deleting air out of lungs, etc. It does work on unimportant NPC's.

Socially, this ability can delete NPC's out of existence and effect soul-infused/personalized items. With permission, or reason to be used (such as a transformation thread). Oran can delete personal items or individuals.

Event/Raid Only: Oran is able to delete up to a twenty by twenty by twenty foot cube of material and four gran rey cero's worth of energy. The cool downs remain the same.

Ability Name: Creation Powers (Mostly Combat)
Description: The Ability to create elements and compounds from all known elements from the periodic table and unique materials introduced on the forum. This ability has a few limits to speak of, to begin: Creation meant for combat cannot be used to create unfair advantages such as Oran making a nuclear bomb or anything of that nature. Furthermore, Oran's poisons and abilities are limited in the sense that while real mercury might kill someone, for the sake of the forum mercury is debuffed to just follow general guidelines, as anything else that is overly powerful or dangerous in mass quantities. Created materials and energy cannot be created directly on an individual without a poster's permission, this also includes energy not being able to be made right in front of someone so as to cause instant hits. The created items and energy are considered soul-infused.

To start with, Oran can only create a maximum amount of material of a ten by ten by ten foot cube. Upon reaching this amount there is a cool down of five posts. Created materials can be manipulated up to one mile at maximum. All manipulation rules apply to created materials, so Orange cannot create water and then fire and manipulate both. However, Oran would be able to make water and alcohol and use the alcohol to be lit on fire. (The alcohol would obviously evaporate very quickly after burning). Poisons and various other compounds and elements can be used but they have an effect period between one and two posts with a corresponding post cool down of the same value. Effects of poisons include: bad smells, wanting to puke, feeling woozy, sickness, light vertigo, light hallucinations, and other heavily reduced poison-like effects, any true combative skills affect one trait: strength, speed, stamina, durability, sensing, spiritual control, spiritual sensing up to a maximum of 25% only one debuff at a time per character. A poison-like substance can only use a maximum of two effects, and the amount of effects must correspond to the post cool down and post length. Only one poison-like substance can be used against one character at a time. If a de-buff is used as an effect, an addition post cool down is added at that point. (If two effects, one being a de-buff, there is a 3 post cool down, if it is one effect being a de-buff it is a two post cool down). (No spamming a character with different toxins until the other one's cool down is done).

Energy can be created but follows a maximum of two gran rey cero's worth of energy before reaching a five post cool down. This includes energy, fire, or other unique energy-like things like heat and temperature. The faster energy travels the weaker it becomes. Max speed is a bala, slowest speed is a gran rey cero. If its as fast as a bala it does as much damage as a bala, and if it travels as a slow cero it can do as much damage as a cero, etc.

Socially, creation powers work as normal elements and the potency of materials are normal strength. Also, social items such as food, computers, and general things can be made on the fly.
Event/Raid Only: Oran can create a twenty by twenty by twenty amount of material. Also, poison-like substances can last up to five posts with a five post cool down with five poison-like effects.

Ability Name: Troll Powers (Mostly Social)
Description: Troll Powers are exactly what they sound like: troll abilities based off of troll logic. Troll logic comes in two different applications for Oran. The first being passive troll logic, that functions without cool down or length, and the second being applied troll logic, that only functions with post lengths and/or cool downs.

1. Passive Troll Logic: This includes social abilities and a few applications that can be used in combat. This passive Troll Logic is essentially logic that appears in the form of harmless fun, such as fishing with magnets, because fish are a good source of iron. This passive ability allows for unique fun such as word play such as the use of fallacies to prove a point. This would encompass ideas such as turning a computer screen on its side so the download bar downloads faster due to gravity. The only way this passive troll logic is usable in combat is with the other poster(s) permission to the idea. Such combat ideas would not be able to cause physical harm to a character only inconvenience or annoy said character(s). A good example of this would be Oran throwing a banana peel onto the ground and if a character stepped on it, the banana would automatically be slippery enough to cause the character to loose balance a little and/or fall over. This can be used socially in any thread however, just not utilized for combat without permission.

2. Applied Troll Logic: This applied logic encompasses the actual combat aspect of the ability, where cool downs and post lengths exist for certain things. Only one piece of troll logic can be used at a time using applied troll logic. This means that Oran cannot use Applied Troll Logic for combat more than once at a time. There is a one post cool down per Troll Logic used and only lasts for one post. These abilities do not as much cause damage as they do change the playing field. Applied Troll Logic allows Oran to cause a piece of Troll Logic to be active in the world around it within a range of one mile. This would include such ideas as holding one's own breath to float in the air lightly or to include cartoon logic, such as blowing on your thumb to make your hand larger to punch someone. There are limits to these abilities. The maximum an applied Troll Logic can last is one post, and the Logic benefits or disbenefits everyone in the vicinity, including all characters. At most, using Troll logic for pure damage (As in using Troll Logic to enhance an attack or defense). can only increase the original damage or defense by 25% (x0.25) at maximum.

Event/Raid Only: Passive Troll Logic works for combat, but still does not cause damage, just inconvenience or annoyance. Applied Troll Logic lasts for two posts.

Ability Name: Confictura Magica (WIP)
Description:
Event/Raid Only:

Ability Name: Parasitic Powers (Mostly Combat)
Description: Parasitic Powers have everything to do with Protosite. These powers are all bonded together in the aspect that they are in fact parasitic to the host, npcs, and characters in various ways. There are three targets of these powers, as stated above, and thus have different effects for each target. These powers also extend as the description of Protosite, the sword, as a whole.

1. The Host (The character itself). Protosite imbues Oran with special abilities due to its parasitic nature. Protosite grants Oran a further choice to enhance its abilities even further. For instance, if strength is a strength of Oran and speed is a weakness of Oran, Protosite can further enforce these strengths and weaknesses by granting a boost to strength proportional to taking a boost from speed. This would be a percent range from 0% (x0.0) to 50% (x0.5). There is no post limit for this ability, but it does have a one post cool down before Oran can either negate this change or change the boost to a different trait. This ability can only be used on two traits at a time (one strength and one weakness).

Protosite's one other ability for the host is to embed itself into the host's body, granting a special form change. This form change is considered a final ability and is pictured below in the spoiler. The Host becomes imbued with the parasitic sword and they become one in the figurative sense. This form can be expended to counter another final move, or it can increase the percent range of the prior ability from 0% (x0.0) to 200% (x2.0) (For example, there is a x4 boost on strength and x4 boost on speed, this ability would give strength x6 but speed would be reduced to x2). This final form lasts for five posts and ends in fatigue state.

2. NPC's. Protosite has a passive ability on NPC's where Protosite can attach to them (With permission if it is an event or an important NPC in a thread). When Protosite is attached to anything other than Oran, the resulting effects occur: 50% (x0.5) debuff to physical traits: stamina, speed, strength, durability, and senses. Or The resulting debuff can effect energy traits: energy amount, energy control, energy sensing. The sword then attaches itself to the host NPC until the area where it is connected is severed or the NPC dies, or the sword leaves the host. This effect only occurs with permission from other posters in the thread if the NPC is important. (Not a random NPC that was created by the original poster to demonstrate the ability). This is a social ability, with few applications except for special threads with permission).

3. Other Characters. Protosite has an ability that only occurs in physical contact with the blade itself to other characters or NPC's. This ability causes a debuff on the directly hit target. (skin, armor, anything with physical contact to the individual in question). The debuff is a 50% (x0.5) debuff in one trait from the list of physical or energy traits that lasts one turn, with a one post cool down. The 50% (x0.5) debuff in the one trait is transferred to Oran as a buff in the same field during the time the debuff lasts.

4. Protosite as a sword is able to detach itself from Oran and levitate. Protosite is as strong as zanpaktou metal, and can talk and use the senses Oran has. It truly has a mind of its own.

Event/Raid Only: The percent change for the parasitic form buff/debuff becomes 0% (x0.0) to 400% (x4.0) and does not end in fatigue mode. Parasitic form gains a five post cool down instead. Being directly hit with Protosite means the debuff and buff lasts for two posts with a one post cool down.

Parasitic Form:

Last edited by Orange on Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:24 am; edited 37 times in total
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: [DONE]Tormoran Protosite The Forum Incarnate   [DONE]Tormoran Protosite The Forum Incarnate EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 10:15 pm

Modification List

Modification 1
1. Adjusted Event/Raid weight
2. Event/Raid Information is for a future event and if people want to fight something tougher than usual. Furthermore, in normal event threads and normal threads the normal abilities apply.
3. Adjusted Racial Power 2, so it works in non combat.
4. Adjusted deletion power, forgot the wording.
5. Removed zanpakuto material from creation ability.
6. Adjusting poisons.

-This is used for all changes made to the application, so it is always in one spot.

Last edited by Orange on Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: [DONE]Tormoran Protosite The Forum Incarnate   [DONE]Tormoran Protosite The Forum Incarnate EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 6:21 pm

maximum weight regardless of raid/event is 2000lbs. There is no leway on that, unlike height, which is a maximum base height of 10ft, but can be exceeded with releases and such.

the Raid/event thing.. Is he a character planned for an event later down the line, or are these boosts given to her when it enters an event, even if he/she/it's not the main focus of said event? I ask because I am not entirely sure that its fair to give it boosts for entering an event, unless he herself is planned to be an event character. I'm not saying that its denied outright, if it is indeed your intention to give Tormoran boosts for entering an event. However I'll need to discuss it with other staff members.

Before I continue to read this app I need the answer to this, because i need to know exactly what i'm dealing with on the matter.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: [DONE]Tormoran Protosite The Forum Incarnate   [DONE]Tormoran Protosite The Forum Incarnate EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 6:57 pm

The normal form is for normal events and threads the event stuff is for an event idea I have and if people want to gang up on something too.

And ok on the weight I'll adjust it with other things when I'm home

Edit: Made changes!
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: [DONE]Tormoran Protosite The Forum Incarnate   [DONE]Tormoran Protosite The Forum Incarnate EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 11:20 pm

Strengths/Weaknesses: *grumbles.* Whats the point in having character strengths and weaknesses when everyone goes around making things to nullify the need for em...

Racial Powers (Mostly Social): on point 2. Sensing. Is this does also apply in combat?

4. Just note, It will not have spiritual energy in asenda prime.

5. Its a bit repetitive that all of your characters so far have the ability to portal everywhere.

10. Again  an ability i seen on alba....

11. No. Either reduce the max size to 4ft by 4ft or reduce the durability to half. This will block literally anything as is.

Deletion Powers (Mostly Combat)

This ability only works on non personalized items owned by characters and soul-infused materials such as zanpaktou and personal attire such as clothes and armor worn by characters, other than non-important NPC's.

Uh.... Either you made an error, and meant cant delete these things, or your testing me... also no to deleting anything owned by anyone who is not an npc unless its by permission.

Creation Powers (Mostly Combat)
Poisons. no. You need to detail poisons more clearly, and the max i'll allow to afflict anyone at one time is 2.

Zanpaktou hardened materials can only be created in small quantities of one tenth of the original volume of the max volume. (A one by one by one foot block).

No to this. It just means you could make a 10 x 10 ft shield and block pretty much anything. I dont see the need for  this at all.

Troll Powers (Mostly Social)

I see nothing wrong with it besides being annoying. But i'm going to keep an eye on it in use for now though so don't be mad if i suddenly pull you up on something, but i doubt i'll have too.

Parasitic Powers (Mostly Combat)

I am surprised nothing here bothers me.

Alright then just address my issues and i will approve. (may look over again just in case i missed anything. If I did I apologize.)

All issues addressed. Approved. 1-3.

Last edited by Zenke on Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: [DONE]Tormoran Protosite The Forum Incarnate   [DONE]Tormoran Protosite The Forum Incarnate EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 11:51 pm

made changes which are in changelogs
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: [DONE]Tormoran Protosite The Forum Incarnate   [DONE]Tormoran Protosite The Forum Incarnate EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 6:59 pm

The only issue I can see here is the thing that Zenke grumbled at, namely the ability to change around strengths and weaknesses. I understand you are counter-balancing it with the appropriate debuffs and stuff, but the ability to change strengths/weaknesses could be derived as a strength in itself, thus creating an endless cycle of destroyed brain cells and broken dreams that culminates in my eventual suicide by eating too many oranges.

Basically my point is, is there no other way to make him extremely versatile without making the strength's and weaknesses system redundant?

Regardless, I will bow to the wishes of the other staff. Seconded.

[DONE]Tormoran Protosite The Forum Incarnate 10628010
Back to top Go down
http://asmir-doana.forumga.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DONE]Tormoran Protosite The Forum Incarnate   [DONE]Tormoran Protosite The Forum Incarnate Empty

Back to top Go down

[DONE]Tormoran Protosite The Forum Incarnate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Character Design :: Character Creation :: Accepted Applications :: Humans-
Jump to: