Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Reverse Vizard [Done] Eiser I_vote_lcapReverse Vizard [Done] Eiser I_voting_barReverse Vizard [Done] Eiser I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Reverse Vizard [Done] Eiser I_vote_lcapReverse Vizard [Done] Eiser I_voting_barReverse Vizard [Done] Eiser I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Reverse Vizard [Done] Eiser Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Reverse Vizard [Done] Eiser Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Reverse Vizard [Done] Eiser Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Reverse Vizard [Done] Eiser Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Reverse Vizard [Done] Eiser Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Reverse Vizard [Done] Eiser Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Reverse Vizard [Done] Eiser Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Reverse Vizard [Done] Eiser Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Reverse Vizard [Done] Eiser Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Reverse Vizard [Done] Eiser Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Reverse Vizard [Done] Eiser Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Reverse Vizard [Done] Eiser

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

Reverse Vizard [Done] Eiser Empty
PostSubject: Reverse Vizard [Done] Eiser   Reverse Vizard [Done] Eiser EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 11:45 pm

Basic Information

Name: Vergetelheid Van Eiser (Oblivion of Claimant)
Age: N/A Appears as a Hollow, rather than a human/shinigami.
True Age: 120 years old.
Sex: Neither, it is an amalgamation of hollows and spirits. It appears more male in its early hollow forms though. Though in this app Eiser is referred to as a he, so there is less confusion.

Personality: The deceiver, the transcendent, and the ruler are all past titles Eiser has gone by in his life as a hollow. While Eiser has been a powerful hollow, for a portion of his life span he has been a weaker hollow as many start of as. Eiser began his life as a human, a solitary figure in the heart of Europe. Eiser was a loner for his human life; he did not speak to strangers nor make marry on holidays, let alone keep in touch with family. He had no friends to speak of, however besides these tendencies to live in solitude, Eiser had a strong ambition. It desired to go down in history as the best watchmaker in the world. Eiser loved nothing more than his trinkets and clocks. While living in the future, Esier still worked and manufactured masterpieces by hand, selling them online and making a living as a simple repairman of time based mechanisms.

Perhaps it was his powerful drive to be famous for his works, or perhaps it was Eiser's unwise choice to grow cold and harbor negative feelings towards himself, either way on his death bed he transformed into a hollow. At this point Eiser's personality began to warp into what it is currently. Eiser's powerful ambition to be a clock maker fueled his hollow tendencies to become stronger and stronger. Furthermore, this looming self hatred and depression Eiser possessed gave more power to his hollow form as it felt no remorse in killing and eating fellow humans and other beings that it crossed. For a mindless hollow, Eiser still had a defined personality and way of doing things. Eiser was skilled in his killing, precise in his strikes, and diligent to hide from shinigami who came by in search for him in the Netherlands. Though, Eiser's persistence and skill became his trademarks as he evolved into a more conscious hollow.

As Eiser became more and more self aware of what he was, while not fully remembering his past, the beast began to enjoy what he did; Eiser loved the taste of flesh and spiritual energy, he enjoyed the slaughter, the chase, and the thrill of danger as shinigami lurked over his shoulder at every turn. This thrilling nature Eiser came to love, he was a thrill seeker, quite the opposite of what his human personality was like. As time progressed so did his powers and with more powers and strength Eiser became prideful, cocky, and vain. He had gained a reputation in the community as "The Deceiver" Eiser was known for his advanced cloaking and precise nature as he deceived those around him until they were nothing but fuel for his ever growing hunger. For years Eiser grew attached to this preciseness and grew interested in its prey. He would watch television with his meal, laugh, act, and feel true emotions. Eiser liked clothing, Eiser liked style and colors, Eiser even adored animals and plants as he learned more about them from his prey.

At a point, Eiser had to leave the Netherlands once it had fought with an equally strong shinigami, this was when Eiser's personality solidified fully. With the run in with death and being captured, the once proud hollow had become trapped as an inner hollow in a shinigami, that shinigami transforming into a vizard. Fighting for control, Eiser was much more raw and rash, it acted less rationally and more bestial. Eiser wanted nothing more than its own freedom to explore the world and experience thrills, knowledge, and achievement. This sense of achievement in particular was important to the hollow, as achievement was still its head ward goal. While Eiser could not remove its fascination with creating clocks and learning about time. Once Eiser broke free and became a reversed vizard, did it truly have freedom to explore the world. Eiser no longer acted fully precise all of the time, his time as a prisoner changed him to become less rational at times, more prone to mood swings.

Likes: Paranoia, Phobias, Disgrace, Despair, Power, Life, Death, Contrast, Language, Food, Discovery, Invention, Destruction, Graveyards, Burials, Fire, Water, Stars, Clothing, Humans, Animals, Plants, Failure, Achievement, Creation, Opposites, Love, Hate, Selflessness, Selfishness, Learning, Growing, Shrinking, Black, White, illusions, reality, pain, suffering, Rampage, Art, And Especially Clocks.
Fears: It's permanent death, loosing its souls, itself, its inner shinigami, not being able to craft the perfect clock.

Hollow Form: Depends on tier: Vasto Lorde (1-1 to 1-3), Aldjucha (1-4 to 2-1), Gillian (2-2 to 2-4), Hollow (2-5 to 4)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inner Shinigami

Name: Vierdubbele huilt tranen (Quadruple eyed tears)
True Age: 120 years old.
Sex: Female

Personality: Tranen, or otherwise nicknamed Tears by her comrades, is an extroverted shinigami who was placed under watch of several cities in the Netherlands with her squad. Tears is an outgoing woman who loved fresh air and the human world. She was enthralled with their cultures and technologies, always being surprised by the latest new trend in the world. Tears always loved the trends in particular, even if they were simple fads that only lasted a week or so. Tears felt like she was a part of the human world when she joined in on the fads, using her saved up money from doing odd jobs to spend on the human world. Her room, by the end of any given week, would be filled top to bottom with products and gifts that she would give to other friends and people she knew. While Tears was extroverted she only had a few close knit friends in reality, though she was able to talk to almost anyone without  a problem.

This practical skill of hers also led to the harm her friends endured because of her nature to talk to anyone and everyone. Never being able to let this event slide, Tears expierenced mild depression where she could not even perform her daily duties because she had talked to Eiser, a cruel and viscous hollow. Having talked to Eiser and being fooled by him she had allowed him to meet her other friends who became his meals. After this event, being unable to capture him at the time, Tears no longer collected trinkets or handed out the new fad items to other people, she became reclusive. After a few years, Tears had grown bitter and cold, no longer showing her normal extrovert traits. Tears, who had never truly hated someone in her life, finally experienced the real raw emotion of hatred towards the hollow. Focusing her free time on the hollow, Tears took every opportunity she could to stay in the Netherlands in hopes she would run into Eiser again.

What kept her sane through these times was her work, becoming a workaholic, Tears did nothing but her job almost twenty four seven. Stopping only to rest and learn more ways to capture hollows. Her inner sadist became a larger part of her mind as well, she did not want to kill hollows, she wanted to capture them and make them sorry for existing. Despite her teaching and training telling her to cleanse the souls of hollows she would only perform the rites after she had her way with the hollow. Soon Tears became known in the hollow world, and especially the shinigami world, as a hollow trapper and torturer. Tear's new found reason in life gave her purpose. She was far more driven after the event than she ever was before it. At this point she began to express more odd behaviors and symptoms of anxiety and paranoia as well.

Tears had terrible anxiety, she could only sleep with her sword right next to her hand, she had learned to sleep in short bursts while sitting in a stance ready to strike, and Tears trusted no one else around her but one other friend. This anxiety added to her paranoia as well, not being able to take humans, or unknown shinigami at face value lest they be a hollow in disguise. It was not well after she had finally caught Eiser did Tears begin to act like her former self, but not fully. The damage was permanent. After capturing Eiser and becoming a Vizard did Tears start loosing more control of her mind, despite her new powers. In the end she became a shell of her former self while trapped inside of Eiser. Tears became fully depressed and dejected, only sometimes lighting up with ambition to stop Eiser from doing something horrendous.

Likes: Drawing flowers, practicing the perfect blade swing, card games, serene lakes, Earth, new robes, the scent of fresh laundry, philosophy, learning about mathematics, carving statues out of wood, collecting old human figurines, sparring, playing video games, listening to instrumental music, and becoming stronger.
Fears: Loosing to a hollow, letting her friends die, spiders wearing eyeglasses, swamps, being unable to use her Zanpakuto.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zanpakuto and Kidou

Sealed Appearance: The zanpakuto in its sealed form appears to be a long single bladed sword with organics embedded into it. The organics throb and pulsate as if they were alive and the metal appears as a dim rusted iron.
Spirit’s Name: Mislukking (Failure) Verloren (Lost) Slaaf (Slave)
Spirit’s Appearance: Slaaf appears to be a young woman warrior with black hair and white pale skin. Her hair is long and is normally seen with dark patches under her eyes from lack of sleep. Her normal clothing is that of light decorative armor around her legs and arms with some on her neck as well. She dresses more gothically and loves to wear more ornate clothing and armor when she can. She carries a different form of the zanpakuto with her which is a double edged sword.

Spirit's Appearance:

Spirit’s Personality: Slaaf is a robust spirit, loyal to its shinigami, but not very strong willed. Due to Tears loosing to her inner hollow Slaaf became disheartened and is forced to work for Eiser. While Slaaf tries do fight against her hollow master she is not nearly powerful enough to stop him from demanding her powers. Slaaf is genuinely good natured and keeps Tears company in her entrapment as a fellow jailbird. Curious and upright, Slaaf has a strong moral compass and seeks justice. When Slaaf only helped Tears in combat they would regularly communicate, Slaaf always trying to convince her master to follow the righteous path, do justice, and grant mercy to those who deserved it.

Slaaf's one major flaw though is her cowardice and lack of will. Slaaf is easily bent to another's will and is unable to fight for herself without someone to lean on. For all intents and purposes Slaaf was extremely lucky to be connected to Tears during their short time together as partners. Slaaf is now broken, only putting up meager resistance.

Inner World: The inner world appears as a desecrated and destroyed city, crumbling and falling apart with years of disrepair. The whole inner world is devoid of life and has extreme weather phenomena often with dark overcast skies most of the time.

Inner World:

Sealed Appearance:

Character Appearance

Hollow

Height: 4' 3", otherwise known as four feet and three inches tall.
Weight: 500lbs. Five hundred pounds.
Physical Traits: Eiser in his hollow form appears to be a humanoid creature without a face, and little clothing. With a bright pale complexion, Eiser looks like a human mutant more so than a hollow. Eiser's hollow holes are located on the area where its human eyes used to be. He is extremely dense for his size. Though the holes disappears when utilizing the zanpakuto.

Clothing: A light brown loincloth wrapped around his waist.
Accessories: A small bronze pocket watch with a small chain
Hollow Appearance:
Hollow Appearance:

Shinigami

Height: 5' 5", otherwise known as five feet and five inches tall.
Weight: 150lbs. One hundred and fifty pounds.
Physical Traits: Tears has multi colored hair wrapped up in to large tails on either side of her head. Most of her face is covered by her face, unintentionally hiding her eye makeup and white complexion. She is relatively short as well but fairly muscular underneath all of her armor and clothing.
Clothing: She wears more renaissance styled clothing, including a lace bow on her hair to keep it from falling every which way. She also wears a suit of armor over her padded clothing in combat.
Accessories: None.
Shinigami Appearance:

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Eiser is a surgical fighter utilizing cunning, grace, and timing to his advantage whenever possible. Due to his life time devoted to clock making he is meticulous in his approach in combat. Eiser is not above anything to accomplish its goals, whether it be killing innocents, switching places with someone else, or teaming up with an enemy to defeat someone. Alignments mean little in combat and Eiser disregards even allies if it suits his needs. He is very experienced in fighting from its years of escaping and attacking shinigami and humans.

Strengths: Eiser has extreme amounts of physical strength and spiritual energy, possessing great stamina and sensing as well. Its durability is well off, with good spiritual energy control due to its illusions.

Weaknesses: Eiser is unable to use many hollow racial abilities such as cero and energy based attacks, acidic touch, and high-speed regeneration. In addition, Eiser is unable to make negacion or use soul-body separation. Eiser cannot use Kidou in its zanpakuto form, nor konso. Eiser's only range attacks are illusions which can only do damage if Eiser attacks close up. He has slow speed.

Hollow Powers

Beginning Hollow Abilities: As a general hollow, Eiser only has a few particular abilities. They are the beginning of its surgical abilities and deception.

Hollow Powers:

Gillian Hollow Abilities: In Eiser's Gillian hollow form he is able to use his hollow racial abilities that are applicable and use shinigami abilities that are applicable (listed)., along with his customized racial abilities.

Gillian Abilities:

Adjuchas Hollow Abilities: At this level of power Eiser is able to use the Adjuchas powers. These begin to show its more deceptive powers and abilities. These include Eiser's illusionary abilities and deception powers. Eiser's spiritual energy gives off a feeling of fear to those around him.

Adjuchas Abilities:

Vasto Lorde Hollow Abilities: This is the culmination of Eiser's true abilities. Eiser is now able to utilize its favorite powers involving its life time of clock-making and deception.

Vasto Lorde Powers:

Zanpaktou Use

Form Last: Maximum of 8 posts with an 8 post cool down.

Name: Slaaf (Slave)
Call Out Command: Onder mijn bevel , schenk mij de kennis van de kracht en pure haat , Slaaf! (Under my command, grant me the knowledge of force and pure hatred, Slave!)

The other two applicable commands are:

Eten van de vrucht van de kennis en huilen tranen van berouw... Verloren! (Eat from the fruit of knowledge and cry tears of remorse... Lost!)

Wegspoelen het vuil en baren de boom van goed en kwaad... Mislukking! (Wash away the dirt and bring forth the tree of good and evil... Failure!)

Appearance: When Eiser uses this ability Eiser's body begins transforming into that of a female hollow, taking into part the inner shinigami and zanpkuto spirit. The blade itself appears to be a longer organic like blade with sharp edges all about.
Sword Look:
New Form:

Abilities: Eiser is able to use all of its shinigami and vizard abilities listed above in Gillian Powers. Eiser also becomes much more sane and less evil, almost good in nature. Eiser no longer has the same bloodlust of a hollow than before and speaks more eloquently in a female voice of the former shinigami. This blade grants a small boost and one additional power.

15) Return of Reason: A giant clock appears all over Eiser's new body, ones which it had created before as the imprints tattoo themselves to the skin. These clocks begin ticking and chiming as they signify its last power. Eiser begins to its final attack. The attack unleashes an enormous defensive clock in the area that can block against one other final attack or powerful barrage of final attacks/normal attacks. The clock is fifty feet in radius. After this ability is used Eiser goes into a fatigue state. Happens "instantly" when another final is being used.

16) Copycat: Eiser is able to copy one ability through direct tough of the victim, the ability lasts for as long as needed but Eiser can switch the ability out once it has touched the person again. The touch just has to be the armor, hierro/energy, clothing, or direct contact with the person including weaponry. The Ability has to be passive or non-ranged combat related. Switching has a one post cool down. Does not work with finals.

Boosts: x0.5 to all physical traits and energy traits.

Back Drop

Background: Living as a solitary clockmaker for most of his life, Eiser lived in Europe as a loner who spoke to no one, splitting ties with his family and having few friends. He was a renowned clock maker and expert on time keeping history. However as he died of old age his heart and soul yearned for more, which led to his hollow transformation. After his transformation he would regularly hunt humans and change into their forms. While he was not very sentient as a beginning hollow he had a knack for picking up loners and other lonely humans to devour for substance. It was a very easy gig, as Eiser easily dodged the shinigami and humans with its transforming skills.

It was not for a few years until it met Tears, the shinigami and her friends who began to battle and hunt the hollow down. The battles bursted out every few weeks as they defended humans from Eiser's hunting. In one of these battles Eiser managed to slay one of Tear's closest friends and devour the shinigami. At that point Tears became dead set and unresponsive to the world around her to kill Eiser in revenge. As more years past Eiser finally had a showdown with its shinigami hunter who managed to slay the hollow and capture it. Little did Tears know that she was now at the mercy of her new inner hollow.

Joining the vizards for a short while Tears stay with them for a short amount of time before loosing to her inner hollow once and for all. But the peculiar circumstances left Eiser with an odd ability: that of the reverse Vizard. It had a hollow body and powers but a zanpakuto. Furthermore, unlike its arrancar brethren it did not need a release state or any other unique abilities they possessed. It was quite different. As time went on Eiser began picking off shinigami and hollow alike in order to become stronger and test its powerful illusionary abilities.

RP Sample: N/A

Last edited by Orange on Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:37 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Reverse Vizard [Done] Eiser   Reverse Vizard [Done] Eiser EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 3:08 pm

Hollow Stuff

Perfect Form Shift: Does you really need a third shape shifter? i get it, its fun, Serena  and Azazael can do it to a degree using nanites and energy clones, only serena's is pretty good but she can only change into other women, and Azazaels becomes pretty obvious once  you touch him. its just energy. The only character i know of who can do it just as well as this guy is krosis, who's all about that kind of thing. And Oran. And Alba's pretty good too.

But i mean this is your third character with practically the same copy paste shape shifting ability. Its getting a bit out of hand, when do we draw the line and say "this is to much like all your other characters". I'd like a good reason, as to why he needs perfect form shifting when he's all about illusions. I  mean, create illusionary shape shifting that is broken by touch like Azazael, fine. It actually fits him well even. But perfect transformation, i may deny. Definitely he's the last character i'm going to allow this on for you.

Please dont take offense from this. I'm not having a go at you, just for making shape shifters.

Gillian stuff:

I dont see the need for both sonido and Shunpo, Vizards dont get both. Neither should he. The sound thing is ok but the cooldown on the deafness  needs to be longer.

Adjuchas Stuff

illusion point one, six and ten, fears: ok so some people are afraid of being trapped, chained and so on. How exactly will this deal with those fears? Will they actually be bound? i'd hope not because if someones afraid to die, thats not gonna happen.

illusions point two, removal of physical senses: no. I'm gonna deny it all. taste and smell aren't exactly a big thing, but touch can be, and hearing and sight are a no no. I'd just remove this. you have the ability to reduce a sense by half as it is.

Illusions point three, reduction of physical senses: how many at one time? I'd prefere just one. Since I hit total removal so hard I'd allow you to mess with a second one later down the line.

illusions point 5, sickness: i dunno about this one. It seems more like the effect of a poison, its an illusion but your some how affecting their physical body on the inside.

illusions point 7, npcs  take part: I'm not sure about this either. This could force people to kill, its which can be a pretty big thing for some characters. I wont say no entirely, but maybe permission only? This stops you doing and illusion on Kai and cause him to blow kill all of his comrades.

instant illusions: again how many senses at once? its not as severe as the main version but i'd still like a limit of 2 maybe.

Hyper awareness: i think jun said it, but no. Resistances only.

Vasto Stuff

and now we've got teleportation. XD

teleportation: the usual limit is 2 posts per one teleport. Thats the limit on both Bella and Yuri's teleportation. you also have portals. He can still teleport up to 5 times in one post, but the cooldown will be stacks of 2 instead of one.

portals: How many can he have active, 2 pairs at once?

transend sanity: I  dunno about this. Most hollow dont get back up when they die. And that would also mean if a shinigami killed him, their purifaction blade would fail. Which only happens if he gets sent to hell instead. But Again, back to the main point. He's not a sinner, so i dont know if he can have this. I will leave it to jun to decide on this.

Zanpakuto use stuff

I assume this is similar to the mask limitations for vizards. 8 posts maximum? otherwise you'll need to remove those 0.5 boosts. They're fine if its got a limit but if its a complete form change for the rest of the fight, then no.

copycat: Its come up recently. As long as he can't copy a final, its fine.

Return of reason: how long before she lets out the big ass clock shield? is it as soon as someone casts a final at her? As a final itself its fine.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Reverse Vizard [Done] Eiser   Reverse Vizard [Done] Eiser EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 4:23 pm

Shapeshifting- I don't really understand the point, he is legitimately a deception and illusionary character where shapeshifting is a huge key part of deception and illusions. Also, why is their a problem with the ability being used? That's not something wrong with the character but personal opinion. If you truly don't see why he should have it based on his deception characteristics then I'll remove it and make it something else, but His whole history and personality revolve around him convincing strangers and killing them and hiding and fighting shinigami which would be very hard to do if his cover got blown everytime someone touched him, considering that in his personality/history in order to get close to someone there's going to be some physical contact.

Removed Shunpo, added extra cool down on deafness

Illusion 3 made it one sense

illusion 5: I don't understand the sickness point, illusions effect your perception and senses, so why wouldn't feeling that your sick, when you aren't,not fall under that category? Its just a giant placebo effect, and its just feeling sick not actually being sick.

Illusion 2: Changed to reduction of a strict physical sense.

Teleportation: editted

Portals: It says 10 can be max created and used, but each pair of portals takes time to make with the cool down so have ten would still take time... also not to mention they don't move unless Eiser "refreshes them" which still has a cool down, so if someone didn't want to deal with them they just have to move, which isn't hard to do for any character.

illusion 1 6 10: These are illusions. If someone is fearful of dying they wouldn't die, its an illusion, an example would be them being stabbed, but then they might blink right after the illusion and figure out they didn't die, it's to instill their fear and be deceptive, not actually kill someone. Chains or being bound, etc. Would simply be them being chained in some way they fear, but physically they technically aren't, they would just feel the chains on their wrists or what have you, but once they start moving around they would release they aren't bond to one place. We could always make this a quirk as well as the chains might just extend until they break the "fake chains" or what have you. It's all about perception.

illusion 7: Isn't that the point of rp? To put characters in new circumstances with other characters? If they don't want to kill a random NPC thats fine but they are still being decepted, if it is that bad of a thing i'll make it permission based for them to be "killed" but rather KOed. If this is also a problem for someone deceptively killing someone then i'll also throw it on the teleportation skill since he can switch things out with him.

all other changes made that i saw
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Reverse Vizard [Done] Eiser   Reverse Vizard [Done] Eiser EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 6:07 pm

Its not about the ability, or my personal opinion on shape shifting because I do like it, its about you having it on 3 characters. Gotta draw the line somewhere on having the such a powerful ability on different characters. I'll allow it on him, since you say yourself he's all about deception and uses it to hide and thats fair. Though I did suggest using illusions based on himself to do it. Your choice. But this is the last time though. Jun even agrees with me that its getting a bit ridiculous. Alba, oran and Eisar are all very different, but they all have this in common, i know its not as good on alba but he can still do it.

Just to point out, yes i know we see allot of overlap in powers for characters especially with rp's who have allot of characters, and thats bound to happen, but shape shifting is pretty huge power. I'd be complaining if all 3 of your characters had fire manipulation, trust me. Again i'll allow it, its just something to think about in the future.

Illusions point 5: again it just seems like something more suited to a poison. I'll leave it to jun to decide.

illlusions point 2/3: these are basically the same now.... Are both needed? or is this to allow him to reduce 2 at once like i suggested?

illusions 1 6 10: I was more so just looking for clarification on the chains. Thats fine.

illusions 7: yeah i know it is. I'm still iffy on it. See, with the teleport, a person might stop themselves cutting a random npc in half when they suddenly appear, and atleast they know its your fault, but with this, they wouldn't know its not even human. They'd see a monster and potentially kill it. At the end of the day its an npc, sure. But what happens when Liv, the peaceful arrancar rips appart a bunch of humans in the street, thinking they're hollow? What happens is she's now going to be hunted by the coalition.If your going to do that to someone they should atleast know about it being a possibility. If Orgoth wants that to happen as character advancement, thats fine. Thats all i'll say on this.

portals: ok so 10. I'm not entirely sure if thats ok or not. I know he can't move them but teleportation is a pretty heavily regulated ability and this counts. I'm going to need to discuss it with Jun becuase i'm actually a little stumped on this one.

Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Reverse Vizard [Done] Eiser   Reverse Vizard [Done] Eiser EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 6:41 pm

Yes its like you suggested to have 2 reducing powers, one is just strictly for a physical senses where the other one is a bit more variable.

K The permission thing is on both powers.

Though I would like to stress the portals' weaknesses of not being able to move and their cool downs for creating them, so they do have very reasonable balances on them, including them not moving until being refreshed.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Reverse Vizard [Done] Eiser   Reverse Vizard [Done] Eiser EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 10:28 pm

Here's a list of stuff jun sent me. He said you might have already discussed some of it, but please address it all atleast so i know whats changed. Jun is also taking a few days off so we haven't discussed the portals, but I should have an answer for you soon enough.

Perfect Touch: What could possibly fool this? A spell? Another ability? What would be a way around it?

Verbeteringen van de gecombineerde: I know it doesn't say it, but just to make sure, it also doesn't mess with sense of balance or anything else?

and head from the nose up are zanpakuto hard. I was iffy enough on allowing the forehead and up be that hard, but that's starting to get a bit ridiculous.

Bescherming tegen de regen: Average, strong, below average? I'm assuming average, but you know what they say about assuming.

Eiser has a sphere of illusionary influence over a one mile radius. : No. I don't even like illusions that are free form, don't even like Aizen's form of infection/negation. I want an infection method before you can infect illusions on them that lasts x posts and then an x post cd before they can be infected again by any illusion again. Whether they're weak or not.

Start-Up Illusions: Are these...stackable? I'm a bit confused on it. Only thing that makes sense to me is that you have to touch them to "infect" them.

...WTF is the point of that sphere of illusionary influence if you have to infect them anyways?

Hyper Awareness: Must we go through the Regardless Rule again? Resistance makes sense on him, more so than Alba, but that's what it has to be. Even Aizen got fooled by Shinji's at first, and Aizen's is arguably the most OP illusion thingie ever.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Reverse Vizard [Done] Eiser   Reverse Vizard [Done] Eiser EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 11:01 pm

No it doesn't mess with balance
No they are not stackable
It's at 80%
It's average in strength (Hierro)
Anything that disrupts sense of touch or another shapeshifter (that's not an illusion) though it wouldn't stop it as an infection method, Eiser just wouldn't know that the person actually is a boy if they were shapeshifted as girl or anything along those lines
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Reverse Vizard [Done] Eiser   Reverse Vizard [Done] Eiser EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 9:09 pm

I'd just like an additional post cooldown on portal placement and refresh. Then i'm happy,
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Reverse Vizard [Done] Eiser   Reverse Vizard [Done] Eiser EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 10:37 pm

Added additional post cool down to them
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Reverse Vizard [Done] Eiser   Reverse Vizard [Done] Eiser EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 12:07 am

First Approval. 1-3
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Reverse Vizard [Done] Eiser   Reverse Vizard [Done] Eiser EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 3:43 pm

Second approval inbound.

Reverse Vizard [Done] Eiser Seal-o10
Back to top Go down
http://asmir-doana.forumga.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reverse Vizard [Done] Eiser   Reverse Vizard [Done] Eiser Empty

Back to top Go down

Reverse Vizard [Done] Eiser
Page 1 of 1