Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
A New Beginning For A Creation!? (Open) I_vote_lcapA New Beginning For A Creation!? (Open) I_voting_barA New Beginning For A Creation!? (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
A New Beginning For A Creation!? (Open) I_vote_lcapA New Beginning For A Creation!? (Open) I_voting_barA New Beginning For A Creation!? (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
A New Beginning For A Creation!? (Open) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
A New Beginning For A Creation!? (Open) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
A New Beginning For A Creation!? (Open) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
A New Beginning For A Creation!? (Open) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
A New Beginning For A Creation!? (Open) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
A New Beginning For A Creation!? (Open) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
A New Beginning For A Creation!? (Open) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
A New Beginning For A Creation!? (Open) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
A New Beginning For A Creation!? (Open) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

A New Beginning For A Creation!? (Open) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

A New Beginning For A Creation!? (Open) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

A New Beginning For A Creation!? (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

A New Beginning For A Creation!? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A New Beginning For A Creation!? (Open)   A New Beginning For A Creation!? (Open) EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 10:24 pm

Space ripped apart at the seems as small amounts of energy dissipated into the air above the Statue of Liberty. An ovular portal appearing in the bright blue sky of morning, white clocks partially blocked out of sight from those peering in the Eastern direction. As the sound of static resonated in the air a solitary figure loomed in the multi-colored portal as it changed color rapidly. Crimsons, indigos, golds, and titanium whites fluttered wildly in the portal as it began shrinking in size; the figure stepping out of it in the process placing its white, almost metallic in appearance, foot on top of the Statue of Liberty's Torch. A long blue cloth fluttered in a fresh breeze from the coast, the infantile creation of organics, mechanics, and spirit stretching its arms wide. In its left hand was a powerful black and white sword with gnashing teeth and in its right hand was nothing, as its shield and skin laid dormant for the time being. The blue cloth covering Oran's head and torso, all the way down to the middle of its legs, vived black lines decorating the blue cloth in various designs. In a vaguely robotic voice it spoke in bits of static, as if its voice were a poor recording of a past human. "Ah-h the fresh air of America, still polluted as I have heard about!" The being exclaimed happily as it began walking in the sky, daintily dancing in the process, its white plated body bending and flexing to an unheard rhythm. Tormoran Protosite had entered its new area to explore.

Lifting the sword known as Protosite, who was resting in Oran's left hand, Oran let go of the sword as it levitated without needing a grip. "Protosite, Torm! Mm-y companion-ns, tell me! What do you think of this w-wonderful place?" Oran spoke, its voice crackling every so often, the creature's voice adjusting to a different pitch and frequency.

Torm, Oran's shield and skin replied tiredly as it tried its best to ignore its master's question, the shield only wanting to rest for the moment. "You should come up with your own thoughts Oran..."

"This place... it is unbalanced..." Protosite responded to its wielder, the parasitic sword's voice unnaturally wild and aggressive even when speaking normally. It pronunciation of words exact and its communication blunt and to the point. "You must balance this place at some time..." It spoke again, the sword revealing one of its eyes to the bright sun. Its pupil pitch black and shaped like that of a reptile. The yellow and red color of its eyeball contrasting nicely with its black appearance and sharp white fangs that proceeded across the length of its blade. Like a hungry jaw, Protosite's blade opened slowly as it retracted again. It wanted to speak more but decided to wait, as it began changing shape to that of a smaller one foot white bladed dagger. "You will carry me now at your side." It commanded as it placed itself onto Oran.

With a sigh Oran let its companion do what it wanted, "Very well Proto-o, due-e what you must. And yes, I felt the need as well, this place feels unbalanced b-but I will consult o-our lord first. Torm... that's not what I meant..." At that, Oran began descending onto the island where the large statue was situated. The human creation eyeing the statue curiously, the green tint of the metal being the main aspect of its curiosity. While it continued to look, on lookers eyed Tormoran with a tinge of anxiety as the creature before them was fairly tall, being eight feet in height at the moment. The stares and talking aside, Oran ignored the humans around itself as it started to read some inscriptions nearby and general information, a bonus of the anxiety of the other people was that Oran did not have to wait in a line! Changing its size to be more suitable, Oran shrunk to five feet in height as it began reading more information about the statue and island before it began wandering around. The security not seeming to do too much than grip their phones in case they needed to call The Coalition.

"What an odd place this is..." Oran muttered to itself as it began taking pamphlets from a service kiosk. "This place used to allow something called immigrants in... I guess I should consult a dictionary..." Looking up with its central sight, Oran searched the internet in its mind before finding the word immigrant. "Ah, that is w-what it means-s..." Oran continued its habit as it sat down and began making paper airplanes out of the pamphlets and throwing them over the island's railing into the ocean. "So tranquil..."
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning For A Creation!? (Open)   A New Beginning For A Creation!? (Open) EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 1:04 am

Rena had decided to take a breath of fresh air in the world of the livingt to stretch and relax because she was finally off baby duty as the leashed pet of Gotei.. though she was still tethered to their needs and whims. At least she could travel freely now.. Geez. She was in the one place most famous amost the american humans, the Statue of Liberty.. but it seemed she wasn't alone in this place because she saw, more than anything else, someone else near the top of it.

"Heeellllooooo" she said with her hands cupped over her mouth to make it louder. It was certainly odd someone else was up here but not impossible. Humanity had changed so drastically in the last couple of centuries that finding a super human among them was pretty common now.

Did make her wonder what this person was all about though. Seemed to be talking to himself. Oh well she's done that before so she can't exactly give him crap about it. Well she can..but it wouldn't be justified.

In any case she slowly made her way to him without using any of her shinigami air walk or power to get there easily, as was her own style of life, trying to go meet said person since they happened to be there. Couldn't hurt to say hi in person. Well it could. But Rena would just make it hurt back. So who cared.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning For A Creation!? (Open)   A New Beginning For A Creation!? (Open) EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 1:44 am

As if its ear had twitched, Tormoran turned around out of habit to see a woman approaching, the person shouting hello in its direction. In all honesty Oran had not planned to actually meet anyone around the area, but rather waste some time, but a visitor was always welcome. Waving down the woman Tormoran looked more closely, its current central eye, while covered beneath its blue covering of cloth, saw the woman more clearly than it anticipated. Becoming happier with every step the woman took to be closer Tormoran signed itself in the name of its Lord Orange, making a circle around its head and chest quickly with its left hand. "Ah h-hello!" It proclaimed loudly as it bowed elegantly, its voice still sounding of static. "I am f-fortunate to fin-nd such a young one as yourse-elf out here! I-I have seen nothing but ordinary humans walking a-about below! Pray tell me your name-e!" Oran spoke quickly, excited to communicate with someone other than Protosite for the time being.

"I am-m Tormoran Protosite! Incarnate and follower-r of O-orange!" Oran said, circling its head and chest again in worship. The odd creature of mechanics, flesh, and soul cocking its head to the right in anticipation of Rena's name. Though, in its heart it felt a twinge it had not felt before, it felt an odd connection to the woman that it had never felt. It was not love. It was not hate. It was something bigger that Oran could not grasp at the moment, however Oran's curiosity seemed to bloom expectantly and before Rena could even speak her name Oran blurted out its next sentence. "Pray tell-l... you have you ever witnessed a divine vision of one of the Gods of Forum? I feel that you may know such-h a god. P-perhaps the more powerful gods of J-jun or Orogoth-h? Or maybe even one of the lesser gods, though much older, R-rena?" Oran finished, apologizing right after for interrupting the woman from talking.

Listening to what she had to saw Oran listened with great interest all she had to say, no matter how little or small, for it was rare for Oran to speak to someone it felt a strong connection with. That was until Protosite began growing more annoyed. "Oran! Stop gawking like a moron and do something! You are in the predicament because of your oath!" Protosite dared its wielder as it began to grow from a smaller one foot dagger at Oran's waist to a full four foot white bladed sword. Protosite trying to egg something to happen indirectly.

Throwing its hand on Protosite's hilt Oran waved its free hand in front of itself, holding Protosite from moving any further. "A-apologies young one... it means not-t what it say-ss..." Oran made an audible gulp as it used more force to keep Protosite from moving in aggression to the woman.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning For A Creation!? (Open)   A New Beginning For A Creation!? (Open) EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 2:31 am

Rena blinked at the strange man as he greeted her and not onyl cllsed her human, but commented on the people below as "human" instead of people.. was this man not human like she thought?, "My name is Rena Lisola, nice to meetcha, though I'm not young.. I'm over 1700 years old.." She smirked abit, "i'm also not human.. at least not anymore.. I'm a shinigami, a soul reaper, a god of death, and I daresay I'm one of the best."

The male introduced himself and asked her if she had had any divine visions from gods...but then mentioned her name and Jun's. Which struck her as odd, "Well like I said..I'm Rena Lisola..and I know a Jun.. but I'm not sure if thats the same Jun you are referring to or not.. I trained him he was my student in the martial arts a long time ago, though not as long as I make it sound now that I think about it, maybe a year? Still."

Then the man's weapon seemed to talk on it's own accord and even force movement from Oran to a small degree. This man was clearly not a shinigami, but that weapon acted similar to a zanpaktou..except..alive..? What was that thing? It obviously wanted a fight..but why?

"That is fine.. though I wouldn't be against giving it the fight it seems to wish for.. I am curious as to what that is..it's not..normal..to say the least." She had not made a move to the wooden sword, which was her Zanpaktou, on her back.. mainly because even with a weapon involved..she was a martial arts master.. she didn't need a weapon to fight a weapon..usually.

The sentient weapon had talked, made moves of it's own..and seemed not to agree with it's wielder.. it really made her think of zanpaktou..but... ..what was that thing?? Oh well.

"What was the oath it mentioned if you don't mind telling me?"
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning For A Creation!? (Open)   A New Beginning For A Creation!? (Open) EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 3:01 am

"O-over seventeen hundred years ol-ld?!" Oran spoke flabbergasted, not knowing people could live that long in the slightest. "H-humans c-an live that long?" It questioned Rena, the odd creature not bothering to utilize its sensing to see if she actually was human. "T-that's amazing!" It replied as it kept its hand on its sword which began to transform into its original form. All the while Oran kept in mind what Rena said about there being someone named Jun and herself being called Rena. "M-my god... y-you have the s-same name!?" Oran spoke. The smooth clean white blade beginning to taint and change into a pitch black, yet scaly appearance. The blade turned to a scaly black hide as sharp whitened spikes which looked like fangs began to appear, the middle of the blade separating into two like jaws which quickly filled with glistening teeth. Protosite's eyes popping out and swirling around before settling on Rena. Their sharp black pupils concentrated on her as if it was a predator. Before Oran could even respond to the other information Rena told it the parasitic sword spoke.

A New Beginning For A Creation!? (Open) Livingbladewithteeth

"My wielder is a fool and an imbecile, I would not recommend talking to such a waste of air..." Protosite talked as it gnashed its teeth together its two blades moving organically as it finally forced itself out of Oran's control. The sword controlling Oran's left arm fully as it aimed itself at the woman. "You don't mind a fight...? You're rather curious... the last people I've met only ran and scream as I've preyed on them myself." It spoke darkly, its voice beginning to sound hungry, as if it were drooling.

"S-stop!" Oran shouted angrily as it used its free hand on the wild sword's hilt, pushing it down towards the statue. The mix-matched creature obviously straining itself to control the blade. Nonetheless, its naivety and curiosity allowed Oran to answer Rena's question. "My o-oath? I submitted myself to my Lord Orange-e, I am to do as he says and bring ultimate balance to the world, not one area be out of touch with good and evil, or so I'm told... and in return he granted me powers beyond my imagination... and sadly this damned cursed sword!" Oran shouted at the end as he pushed the sword into the statues' metal, a sharp screech echoing through the air. Satisfied that Protosite could not move as easily Oran spoke more relaxed. "I'm-m sorry, I don't know if I s-should fight... I've received no direction as to what place I should bring balance too..."

At that spoken word Protosite gnashed its teeth more violently, the hardened teeth scratching against the metal breaking free. "I've told you. You. Should. Cleanse. This. Area." It spoke more angrily than before "Must I remind you it is your duty!?" It finally snapped and launched itself out of the metal, leaving a large gash as it personally outstretched itself to slice off Rena's head clean off as its blades separated and warped themselves to close sharply and fast like a pair of nasty monstrous scissors.

Oran closed its eyes at that moment, not wanting to see what would happen. Its bright blue cloak fluttering in the breeze again.

TormOran's appearance:
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning For A Creation!? (Open)   A New Beginning For A Creation!? (Open) EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 3:21 am

He seemed surprised by her age, which she had explained, but he also more amazed she had the same name as whichever Rena he had been referring too. Odd man. She didn't fail to notice the sword shifting forms and color though. It was obvious it intended more than it's master. Though what it said next made her question who was truly the master in this situation, "I never back from a challenge. Regardless of what it is."

The man started to struggle with the blade as if he didn't have actual control over it and started trying to answer her question concerning her oath. It sounded like a good one.. though a bit twisted in wording.. He was like a neutral person. A religious neutral person, At least it sounded that way. He then proceeded to apologize for the weapons behavior..which confused her.

Until it made it quite clear that not only was it in charge of his duty, or thought it was, but it was going to attack her anyways because it felt like it. Rena's casual grin faded into a frown as her left fist was coated in her powerful spiritual energy and she smacked away the attempts of the sword using that same hand without letting it's teeth-like structures make contact in case of an unknown to Rena side effect. She disliked poisons..and knew nothing of the blade..so extra caution was given.

A sword that wasn't a sword.. acted like a zanpaktou spirit but wasn't a zanpaktou..and had enough control over it's wielder to deny it's owners rights as a living beings. This thing...was..some kind of symbiotic entity? Like a leech? or something? Rena didn't bother trying to figure it out at the moment.. She'd have more time to process that information later.

It was a weapon and it intended on a fight so she grabbed her wooden looking zanpaktou bamboo sword from her back and brought it to bear in her right hand. Her other hand still glowing with protective spiritual power.

"I don't mind fighting if thats what you want, but I'm warning you I'm not going to keep taking things so lightly for very long if you keep misbehaving for your wielder like that. A weapon that cannot be controlled is too dangerous to be left to it's own devices.. even if it is from some kind of god."
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning For A Creation!? (Open)   A New Beginning For A Creation!? (Open) EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 3:52 am

Opening its eyes Oran looked at the damage and was glad. Protosite was knocked aside temporarily as it put itself between Oran and Rena, the sword obviously frustrated that it could not kill with one blow as usual. "Oran!" It screeched, keeping its eyes on Rena "Tell me... tell me her strength!" It commanded as it surged pain throughout Oran's left arm. Grimacing beneath its blue mask Oran made an audible gritting sound as if he was grinding its teeth together. Grudgingly following Protosite's command Oran blinked behind its mask as its senses became extremely acute. Looking at the woman directly with spiritual energy sensing Oran spoke to Protosite more calmly than before, almost happy that Rena was more powerful. "S-she is more po-owerful than we are, but not by too large of a margin..." Oran laughed lightly, feeling the pain stop. "Also, there is energy, non-human, emitting from her..." Oran ended before using waving in an apologetic fashion with its right hand before shouting to itself.

"TORM! You-u are n-needed!" The creature yelled as its white metallic looking skin began to wriggle and shift unnaturally. An eye appeared on the right shoulder as a small mouth then appeared next, the eye looking tired and annoyed more than anything else. "Oran... its fucking 10:00am why am I being woken up..." Torm complained as a shield began to on Oran's right arm. The new skin talking with an odd slang to it, as if it were like an annoyed parent who had too much to drink the night before. Torm seeming to know what was up or perhaps just used to forming itself into a shield when woken up abruptly. The shield was fairly large, but only about three feet in diameter and it was a simple circular shield that jutted out slightly.

The three creatures oddly conformed with each other as Oran sighed one last time. "I'm sorry... but I promise it'll be over quickly no matter who wins..." it spoke despondent before straightening itself up to its full height of five feet. At that point, Oran's whole demeanor changed as it prayed to the Lesser God Orange one last time in hopes it would receive a vision, but nothing came besides a feeling of anxiety. Oran felt uneasy it did not know why it had no received a vision of clarity about this fight. Pushing aside the thoughts Oran shouted as it surged forward its cursed sword in the lead. Protosite wanting blood for being blown away so easily before.

Oran embraced itself in the powers of strength and spiritual sensing as it rushed in to hit hard and watch closely as to what Rena would do. Protosite flung itself again at Rena, its sharp zanpakuto strength blades wide open ready to eat. If direct contact was made she would feel a weakening in one of her traits (speed) by 50% (x0.5 loss) to the trait and Protosite would increase by the same amount in speed as it would hit harder and faster for a while. (one post). "DIE!" The sword shouted nastily. Torm ready to block any blows aimed at Oran in retaliation.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning For A Creation!? (Open)   A New Beginning For A Creation!? (Open) EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 4:54 am

The man's body formed some kind of shield which spoke as well. This seemed familiar to Rena.. very..familiar.. her mind wandered for a moment as they spoke amongst themselves and she remembered something almost exactly like this with the exception they didn't have sentience! Bakkoutou were symbiotic weapons that gave the wielder power beyond what they could achieve on their own..but at risks and costs. Usually ending with the persons death.

This seemed like that.. except the "bakkoutou" were sentient and had a will of it's own.. like a parasite. She ran her hand down her blade the moment when he mentioned ending it quickly, as she now believed she needed to weaken him so that she could restrain him and possibly get that thing off of him. To save him she would have to hurt him.

"Cry Havoc.. Eien Yuki.." Upon releasing her shikai several noticable things happened at once, one her bamboo sword turning into a real katana but the blade was on the reverse side. A reverse blade sword. lol. Second. Her shinigami energy mixed with her Lisola heritage and became bluish black and far more dense than before.

When the man came towards her, since her release had only taken a moment, she parried the odd weapon with her own, "Ankoku....SHUUHA!" she muttered during the weapon clash causing her blade to almost instantly warp energy around it in the same bluish black manner as the rest of her new reiatsu before firing a point blank wave of energy from the blade at Oran's body at the force of two cero.

Assuming he had backed off, or was sent flying, she took the time to frown and point her blade at him, "I don't quite understand what that thing attached to you is.. but if it is anything like what I have seen in the past.. I must remove it for your own safety and well-being. I apologize for the damage that means I will have to inflict on you in order to be able to restrain you. I realize that thing has some degree of control over you but I cannot risk holding back if it is intent on my life."
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning For A Creation!? (Open)   A New Beginning For A Creation!? (Open) EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 5:07 pm

Taking the brunt of the attack head on, Tormoran Protosite flew backwards at a fast speed off of the Statue of Liberty several yards. The amateur fighter blinking several times before shrugging off the blast, its body aching more than usual. However, Oran was less concerned about the attack and more so about what Rena had said before the attack had happened. "C-cry Havoc...?" It pondered out loud before looking at Protosite, its eyes taking on a maddened appearance as they looked more like slits than anything else now. "Oran... you will kill this woman..." It spoke in frustration before operating the left arm in a defensive stance. "You will follow Plan D!" It shrieked at Oran as it waited for its wielder to comply. "Yes..." Oran muttered in annoyance, it hated Plan D, it was never fun to be defensive.

Before Oran initiated the plan it listened to Rena first, seeing as she was curious about Protosite and the overall well being of being together. Her apology did seem sincere enough though. With another sigh the human creation looked directly at the shinigami. "I'm afraid-d... I cannot allow-w that." Oran spoke plainly, the static of its voice cutting in and out again. "It simply-y is not t-that simple. As much as I would like to be as pow-owerful without this sword, I-tt's n-not my choice t-to make." The static becoming worse as time went on, as Oran's powers began activating one by one. "Y-you m-may-y be act-ing-ing in g-good nature-e-e-e but th-this is m-my test... m-my bur-den-den to c-c-carry!" Oran cried out before unleashing its energy throughout the area, a dull mix-matched assortment of colors bleeding in and out of one another as its human-like spiritual pressure came full force.

Its abilities changed at that moment. The white knight's shield growing larger into a four foot board shield, that covered a good portion of its body, at the expense of size. Protosite becoming longer, as it reached seven feet in length now, becoming more spear like. Bone snapping sounds could be heard along with that of gears churning and the buzzing of technology. A faint scent of burning rubber entered the air. "*********" Oran spoke, its voice becoming entirely static and unintelligible.

Its body having gone into a defensive phase, spiritual and physical sensing decreasing in acuteness along with its speed and energy amount decreasing. Its durability, strength, energy control, and stamina increasing proportionally. Oran became much more focused on defense for the time. While its traits are now locked in this form for a short time, the plan was needed to survive. Torm, the shield and living skin of the creature talked in Oran's place the eyes and mouth on Oran's right shoulder disappearing only for the mouth to reappear on the chest. "I'm afraid my friend is indisposed for the time being, and... you will not be taking me away that would only be at the expense of Oran's life. Feel free to take Protosite though... he's an ass!" Torm spoke in a more high pitched voice, like that of an echoing screech, laughing at its own joke.

"If you weren't the body I would have killed you by now!" Protosite retorted as it aimed itself in Rena's direction. "And you will regret this choice!"

Oran's body then slumped over, its feet grinding against the air as its whole body gained a strong hierro of energy. Taking steps forward in a protective stance the trio moved towards Rena, it was either flee or kill. Neither option being what Oran wanted. The steps then increased in pace, until Oran closed the thirty yards in distance as a looming juggernaut. The long spear-like form of Protosite taking a powerful quick stab, its jaws wide open again ready to snap anything in half. If it's thrust missed it would quickly slash in the direction of Rena and then the large board shield would attempt to shield bash, the attacks coming in at full strength from Oran, who stayed focused on the shinigami's sword and arms in case some other energy attack would come again.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning For A Creation!? (Open)   A New Beginning For A Creation!? (Open) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 12:33 am

"interesting.." Rena muttered as she watched the man's transformation. He seemed to be fine with the outcomes calling it some kind of test. Did that mean he was just a guinea pig? Or was he just crazy to start and these parasites are taking advantage of it? She couldn't be sure. Either way she believed the new voice when it claimed removing him would kill Oran. It only made sense considering the transformed state he was in and Proto's control over him earlier.

She parried the initial thrust only to have to fire a water based cannonball in that direction because the weapon tried to strike at her for a second blow. She then bashed the shield with her sword causing a standoff of sorts. The man was much stronger than he looked. Her shikai simply wasn't going to cut it.

"Bankai: Kurai Hi Megami"

Her spiritual energy rose further as she released and her weapon seemed to melt into a proper katana shape instead of a reverse blade while the entirety of the weapon turned blue. She attempted to shove him back from the standoff, assuming he hadn't done anything when she released, and fired a volley of water cannonballs at him rapid fire one at a time. They would hurt but she didn't think it would be nearly enough to kill him. Considering he was handling everything else so far.

"I am one with the rain and the ocean. Fear me as all before me are lost in the tides of fate." She said aloud in an attempt to scare the entity into submission or into fleeing. She didn't want to kill the man but she couldn't just let him kill her. She needed to buy time to find a way to help him somehow. If it was possible. If she found that it wasn't..then she would deal with it then. Properly. As a shinigami must.

But aside from that. She waited.

And observed.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning For A Creation!? (Open)   A New Beginning For A Creation!? (Open) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 2:57 am

As the second thrust came to hit Rena a blast of water at Oran who used the end of Protosite's spear to deflect it with great strength. The first cannonball of water splashing as the force transferred to the spear end, knocking it slightly but not enough to fall out of Oran's hand. "Hey hey hey! What are you doing Protosite!" Torm shouted at the sword, "You're supposed to be fighting, let me worry about blocking!" Torm continued before moving the shield in front of Oran as the new cannonballs of water came at them. Oran having moved backwards several feet from Rena for the time being. The powerful water strikes made loud thuds against the shield as more and more water splashed everywhere. The spear like Protosite shouting back at the shield and skin after the strikes had ended. "Shut up! You're too slow fool!" The parasitic weapon moving behind the shield ready to strike again.

Hearing Rena's odd words, Oran's head looked in her direction visibly. It was confused at what she had said completely, Oran speaking more clearly know that its new form had taken effect. The static gone from its voice. "You are the rain...? and the ocean?" Oran questioned in its echoing voice, almost sounding mechanical in nature, yet still very much like a human. "Torm... what does that even mean? The databases online didn't come up with anything useful." The human creation questioned its ally who had no idea either, their young age showing. "Hell if I know, maybe she's delusional! Just knock her out or use a portal or something! She shoots water balls too! It's freaky as all hell!" Torm replied, its wide red lips pronouncing each syllable in confusion. The trio having never actually witnessed someone with powers besides other experiments that had failed.

"Don't use a portal unless needed!"
Protosite hissed at Oran before taking full control of the left arm. "She's obviously more powerful like you said, probably a freak like those other experiments that failed! I mean she keeps dodging its not natural to run away from my blade! Use your other skill." The long sword spoke, calming down a little bit more.

"So you guys agree she's a freak?"
"Yes" Torm and Proto spoke in unison.
"So... what do I do...?"
"Just throw Protosite at her its all good!"
"Don't you dare!"
"But uuuuh...."
"I. Will. Kill. You. If. You. Finish. That. Thought."
"Okay okay okay! Um..." Oran thought for a moment as it stayed in a defensive stance. The odd creature pondering its choices before reaching a eureka moment. "Ah ha!" Oran yelled happily as it grinned beneath its blue cloth. "We should just ask her what being rain means! Hey!" Oran shouted across the few feet away "Uh... What does that even mean?" Oran questioned innocently, only being one year old anyhow, and needing to know more about the world, let alone symbolism. "Like are you a freak or something? You're tough, but if you are something that gets in my way like rain or something I wouldn't want to use my powers..."
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning For A Creation!? (Open)   A New Beginning For A Creation!? (Open) EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 12:24 pm

Rena damn near fell over and lost her composure when he asked what she meant. Alas apparently her attempt to spook him failed miserably, "It means I'm not going to die.. So you should behave yourself and not kill anyone," She said without any hostility in her voice, "I'm also not a freak. I'm just very strong." She put her weapon in front of her in a one handed kendo stance, "Now are you going to come along quietly so that we can investigate why you have a parasitic weapon attached to you or am I going to have to drag you to the Coalition, my allies, by force."

If the answer was force she would have released her toukai for the first time. The feeling was extravagant. She and Eien Yuki had been practicing for months to get the transformation down but they had not yet combat tested the new form. Practice and combat were different, but luckily Rena was a very experienced fighter and would adjust to the new power quickly especially since it seemed not much had changed.

Although she did now have a suit of black armor wielding a black Katana having a black cape and otherwise just being very black and menacing. Another attempt at a scare tactic.

~~~~~~~~~~~

If the answer had not been force she would have grabbed protosite with a reishi covered hand to keep it, or try to anyways, from doing the mouth thing and tried to drag Oran down the Statue of Liberty.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning For A Creation!? (Open)   A New Beginning For A Creation!? (Open) EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 6:36 pm

"Not going to die!?" Torm exclaimed, completely surprised someone could be immortal. "You're immortal?! That's so cool! Even for a freak!" The shield laughed in its annoying voice before talking to Oran who was a giddy as a kid having found a new bug. The trio ignoring the fact that Rena claimed not to be a freak. Oran simply stood there for a brief moment, dumbfounded. Regaining its composure on the situation at hand however, the white knight visibly frowned from beneath its cloth as it heard her ultimatum. Protosite not liking the idea in the slightest. The sword grinding its teeth audibly as it glared at Rena, not even bothering to say anything. Rather, the parasitic sword began embedding itself further in Oran's left arm, starting at the hand, as dark black veins began covering the arm and penetrating the white metallic skin. Oran wincing, not saying anything as it contemplated its choices.

It was powerful, that was true, but if it was fighting someone even more powerful and who could not die it would either have to put its faith in the God of Orange and fight or flee immediately. At this point, Oran's shoulders slumped in defeat like a grounded child. It would have to defy the woman it had just met, and one who may possibly be directly in connection with the God Rena at that. Swallowing hard and with an audible gulp. Oran closed its eyes and let out a deep breath of exhaust. It would not go quietly. Protosite was its test; Protosite was Oran's gift from its God. "Oran...?" Torm whispered in concern before understanding the choice being made. "Very well... if that is what you wish..." Torm finished its sentence, its mouth disappearing completely from the torso.

Protosite waited on Oran's audible choice, knowing that it could control the body, but not enough to actually fight at full power. The long spear-like sword standing still as a gust of strong ocean wind came. "I'm sorry..." Oran muttered as it slowly made the sign for protection, two circles: one around its head, the other around its torso with its free hand. No longer looking at the ground Oran stared Rena directly at her eyes defiantly. "I cannot remove my companion until the quest is complete. Whether you be immortal or an unknown follower of the God Rena I will stand firm on my oath. I must stand firm on my oath. There are no choices for me at this moment. If I am to lose on this battlefield then it is ordained as my odyssey, my journey, my sojourn."

Gripping even tighter on the shield which was connected to its body Oran bashed its head on the backside of it in frustration. It was only a child. "Let us fight, Oran." Protosite spoke plainly, its voice calmed as it also wondered about its true meaning of existence. At that very point a flush of high power could be felt from Rena as she enter toukai. Her appearance slightly different as she now wore black armor with a black cape and katana.

It was set in stone, with a heavy heart the human creation would fight to its last breath, even if it means it had to use its other powers to survive. Striking hard and fast Oran moved at Rena at full power, using the enormous shield to block any incoming ranged attacks, the zanpakuto strength shield being what it is. As Oran surged forward Protosite no longer swung wildly in anger, rather it decided to fight alongside its wielder. The long spear-like sword stabbing in quick powerful bursts from behind the large board shield, as it never outstretched itself fully. The trio always attempting to stay in close combat range of Rena, no matter what it took. Unleashing a barrage of quick stabs Protosite's outer layer of teeth bristled with excitement ready to penetrate the black armor.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning For A Creation!? (Open)   A New Beginning For A Creation!? (Open) EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 3:52 pm

Wait a second. Quest? Oath? Journey? Rena's brain clicked into overdrive as she remembered stuff like that before. After a few seconds her face went from huh? to oh my god I'm so stupid! as she realized , or thought she did anyways, her misunderstanding.

Which brought her attention to the fact he had decided to continue fighting. Instead of trying to parry him and talk at the same time she decided to stop him in his tracks and speak to him instead. She released a Ankoku shuuha from her zanpaktou in a stabbing motion as Protosite hit her side and cut into her. The stabbing motion would have caused the attack to come out as a large beam of black-blue energy instead of a wave. She winced but remained calm, "Hold fast Oran. I believe I understand you better now that you have said those things."

She took a relaxed pose to signify she wasn't going to continue being hostile, "You are like one of those monks eh? Taking a long journey to experience the world and do a specific job along the way?" She laughed a bit, d"Well then I misunderstood your situation and we have no reason to continue this battle. I thought that thing a leech on you but your master must have given it to you since you called it a test. I do apologize."

Her appearance changed back to what it was and her zanpaktou even turned back into wood as she put it on her back again, "What kind of thing is that sword though.. It sure does have a mouth on it."
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning For A Creation!? (Open)   A New Beginning For A Creation!? (Open) EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 7:49 pm

Protosite rejoiced as it shivered in bloodlust as it pierced Rena's side, the parasitic weapon shifting its teeth before retracting backwards in preparation for another strike before the shinigami unleashed an attack of her own at Oran. The large blue and black beam hitting Oran directly on the shield as he moved backwards, the beam concaving around the shield hitting Oran's dangling parts that the shield did not cover. The creation of different parts shaking in pain as it cried out a little in a whimper. Grinding its mix of gears and human teeth Oran breathed out heavily before regaining composure. Protosite standing by in case it needed to parry anything. Though to their surprise Rena called out to the trio, not continuing the fight. "What's your game at you mad woman?!" Protosite screamed as it saw the wound it at inflicted on her side. The sword not understanding what in Hell was going on with this fight. Protosite moving constantly as the adrenaline flooded its peculiar anatomy. It was bristling for a fight and having tasted sweet vengeance with its strike it could not contain itself. "You now nothing! What is with this pathetic display between you two! Oran! Continue!" The blade spoke in frustration, its eyes bloodshot and yellow in color.

"NO!" Oran shouted at the sword before whipping its feet one by one, trying to make the pain go away without resorting to using its powers. Oran using all of its physical strength to hold Protosite in check, even having its board shield disappear to use its right hand. "Monk...? I guess you could say that... they do have a reputation for devoting their lives to some sort of god while practicing their craft in devotion." Oran replied as it finally reeled in Protosite who continued to curse the shinigami with many unspeakable words and phrases. Between breathes Oran replied. "N-no problem! Though! I would love to finish my quest already!" Oran laughed as he twirled around with Protosite as it tried its best to escape its master's grip.

"Oh shut the hell up!" Proto shouted as it opened its jaws in a biting motion, only for them to crunch down on air as it was pulled backwards. The sword now beginning to spout slurs in Rena's direction. "Its a... its a..." Oran thought long and hard as it landed on the statue of liberty's head, embedding Protosite right into the meddle nonchalantly as its shouts became faint in the metal. "Protosites a... I don't know... I received my vision and my command from my Lord, waking up to find Protosite attached to my left arm... not to mention some cool powers... though I don't know what he is exactly... sorry to say." Oran trailed off as he thought hard on what Protosite exactly was, it had always figured protosite was simply a gift from Orange, but Oran never thought about what Protosite exactly was. With a childish shrug Oran laughed, Torm coming back out to play. "It doesn't matter anyhow what exactly Proto is, just so long as I can accomplish my task, though I'm sure you wouldn't like my task anyhow, afterall it does require me to be full neutral in my endeavors and most people I've met don't find that appealing." Oran laughed again, allowing Torm to chime in.

"Yeah yeah yeah! Besides since you're not a human and you're immortal you don't even have to bother yourself with it! Why would an immortal even care about mortals!" Torm laughed with Oran, its mouth appearing on the right shoulder as an eye popped into existence right above it. "What's it like being immortal anyways?" Torm asked curiously, not even realizing the irony in what it had asked, nor how dark and cruel its intentions actually can be.

"Wait... if we aren't fighting then there's no need to stay hurt right? Here let me help, it was my fault anyways..." Oran remembered Rena's wound as he snapped his fingers as a first aid kit appeared right above his right hand. "We can use this!"
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning For A Creation!? (Open)   A New Beginning For A Creation!? (Open) EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 12:57 am

Rena listened to the monk talk a bit more before raising a hand and shaking her head as he moved to give her first aid, "There is no need. Observe." She put a hand over the wound and after it glowed for a moment the cut was healed. Healing Kidou was basic for a kidou master and even though Rena lacked in it she could heal small things. "Just try to keep your little "friend" there in check.. If he acts up and causes trouble you will be the one blamed and held responsible for his actions. Alright?"

(OOC - Ok so it's a shitty post but considering everything that hates me I figured I needed to at the least move my threads along!)
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning For A Creation!? (Open)   A New Beginning For A Creation!? (Open) EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 4:30 am

OOC: It's fine

Like a wide-eyed child Oran gazed in amazement as Rena healed herself with what appeared to be spiritual energy. "Holy Oranges! Can you teach me that? That's amazing, though I guess I should expect nothing less from an immortal!" Oran exclaimed as Torm also examined the skill, its mouth hanging open ever so slightly on Oran's body. "Yes, I fully understand the predicament I am with Protosite here... I just have to fight on a little longer hopefully until I can begin the end of my journey down this path... but I guess I shouldn't speak of such things!" Oran smiled from beneath its blue cloth, the first aid kit disappearing completely, before turning speaking to the parasitic sword who was still cursing every cuss it knew. "Protosite." Oran spoke with a little more authority, trying to keep its composure, "It is time for us to be peaceful. We are in no way able to accomplish a goal here for now, so put aside your anger for our lord Orange and calm yourself at least until we can go somewhere a bit more desolate, like the ocean." The human creature spoke, only pausing once or twice at Protosite's incessant need to swear.

"Bah!" Protosite shouted in an echo, as it tried to tear itself out from the aged metal of the statue. The sword struggled for a while longer before giving up, its predicament finally reaching its mind where logic began to take hold. "Fine..." It hissed angrily "But you will take me to a rock quarry or mountain! Water is unsatisfying to smash." The sword growled before closing its jaws and settling down. Oran regained full control of its left arm and drew the sword from the metal, like an old fairy tale. Not even looking at Rena Protosite closed its eyes and slumbered, no longer wanting to even acknowledge its rage.

Oran turned to Rena before its malfunctioning voice began to set back in again, the adrenaline of the fight wearing off. The static voice shifting in frequencies as Oran talked became more and more pronounced as the creature continually adjusted its voice with its free hand by holding its neck. "S-so... immortal-immortal one, do yo-u need-ed to call the po-police or some-thing?"
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning For A Creation!? (Open)   A New Beginning For A Creation!? (Open) EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 3:54 pm

Rena giggled a bit and shook her head as the monk asked her to teach him, "I can teach many things. UNfortunately that is not one of them. You must be one of my kind to use such a thing." He mentioned his journey again and she grinned. He seemed very devoted to his given task. Whether that was good or not she didn't know as of yet but at least he seemed eager.

Protosite, for it's intentions, eventually gave in to Oran's desire to be peaceful for the moment and appeared to have turned off or fell asleep. She couldn't tell which. Oran then asked her a peculiar thing about calling the police which made her laugh a bit.

"Even if I were to call the police. We are a bit out of their league are we not? We stand upon one of their greatest achievements where there are no ladders or stairs. Do they wish to jump out of the sky at us? Hah. No I think not. This was a mere misunderstanding on my part it seems and we didn't do anything catastrophic so authorities are not needed."
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning For A Creation!? (Open)   A New Beginning For A Creation!? (Open) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 5:09 pm

With a depressed sigh that seemed to reverberate with small amounts of static, Oran's shoulder seemed to dip ever so slightly as well upon hearing that it could not learn the fantastic magic it had just witnessed, or at the very least from Rena. "Well... I guess that's okay..." It spoke as it began to look around as Rena continued to talk. "W-well, I-I guess you're,e correct." Oran replied as it looked at the copper metal below it's white metallic feet. Leaning over to inspect the statue, Oran simply nods a little to itself before its right hand cracks a little from when Protosite was in full control of the arm. "Ah-h, excuse-e me immor-tal one." The human contraption speaks as it turns its attention back to Rena.

"We-ll then I best leave before my companion grows restless. In -the casee-e I see you again, Rena, I woul-d-d very mu-ch like to show you-ou the path I walk." Oran spoke calmly, with a peculiar sense of dread in its voice, almost indiscernible from stress.

With a snap of its fingers a small portal opened up below its feet, a rainbow swirl of light seemed to escape the creepy vortex as Oran waved slowly as it floated down into the portal with a poof, the vortex sealing up.

-Exit Thread-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning For A Creation!? (Open)   A New Beginning For A Creation!? (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Beginning For A Creation!? (Open)
Page 1 of 1