Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
FUTURE EVENT INFO AND SIGNUP I_vote_lcapFUTURE EVENT INFO AND SIGNUP I_voting_barFUTURE EVENT INFO AND SIGNUP I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
FUTURE EVENT INFO AND SIGNUP I_vote_lcapFUTURE EVENT INFO AND SIGNUP I_voting_barFUTURE EVENT INFO AND SIGNUP I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
FUTURE EVENT INFO AND SIGNUP Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
FUTURE EVENT INFO AND SIGNUP Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
FUTURE EVENT INFO AND SIGNUP Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
FUTURE EVENT INFO AND SIGNUP Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
FUTURE EVENT INFO AND SIGNUP Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
FUTURE EVENT INFO AND SIGNUP Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
FUTURE EVENT INFO AND SIGNUP Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
FUTURE EVENT INFO AND SIGNUP Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
FUTURE EVENT INFO AND SIGNUP Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

FUTURE EVENT INFO AND SIGNUP Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

FUTURE EVENT INFO AND SIGNUP Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

FUTURE EVENT INFO AND SIGNUP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

FUTURE EVENT INFO AND SIGNUP Empty
PostSubject: FUTURE EVENT INFO AND SIGNUP   FUTURE EVENT INFO AND SIGNUP EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 2:10 am

Welcome one and all to the future event thread signup! This event takes place after the current events as of now (3-8-16).

This event is broken up into individual threads as to finish more quickly in certain areas and to also resolve certain issues in case someone is unable to post or a certain organization wants some action. Depending on how many characters are interested to join from you guys I will adjust it accordingly.

Now... here... is... the... fun... stuff...

SURPRISE!
The world is becoming more and more unbalanced in the eyes of the new creation... Tormoran Protosite! Oran has grown more powerful as time has passed and through its prayers to the gods it has received powers beyond the wildest dreams! The space-time continuum has broken apart at the seams and powerful new foes have arrived under their new commander, Oran. However, this is no easy cake walk for the openings in space and dimensions affect all of the worlds! Watch in horror has old grudges come into play in death match free-for-alls and old enemies join forces against a common foe! Will the organizations take this chance to eliminate their long term foes? Will the new forces of balance take control? Only one way to find out! Join the fight and prepare for a true test of your skills with new technology and NPC's to fight against! Perhaps your most powerful character will even find themselves helpless as they reduce in power against their foes? Only time will tell!

1)Event deaths are applicable, though temporary due to some fiddling around with the space-time continuum.
2)Prepare to face off against powerful new foes and NPC's!
3)Watch out for those who hold grudges as they may take this opportunity to get even!
4)Organizations are brought to their knees in a flood of enemies the likes of which they might no have seen!
5)Watch your allies fall and your enemies rise victorious in the sky as you see the other dimensions above!
6)Fear the enemy you cannot ultimately kill, but be satisfied with the ultimate finale face off!
7)A fight were tiers mean little as you fight for what you protect!

Do not worry who you signup with! Everything is adjustable for the weak the powerful and the ugly! PREPARE FOR THE JOKES!

Do not worry about who your signup with or how many you signup with, though preferably it is more fun with a balance of evil and good characters to react to each other.

-Signups and tiers
-Rena Lisola 1-1 (Rena)
-Tara 1-1 (Rena)
-Altima 1-5 (Rena)
-Miss Gallintyne Emaline Mouwe Faiga De Ailis Val Galina The Seventh 2-2 (Kano)
-Albatross 1-1 (Orange)
-
-
-
-
-
-

Last edited by Orange on Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:08 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE EVENT INFO AND SIGNUP   FUTURE EVENT INFO AND SIGNUP EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 2:14 am

me going signed now. done. no take backs. fuck you. I win. @-@ rena smash. Rena Lisola, Altima, and Tara. Good neutral and evil. I take on all sides. MWuahahahahahahahhahahahahah..

Wait can I do that? @-@... well whatever
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE EVENT INFO AND SIGNUP   FUTURE EVENT INFO AND SIGNUP EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 4:02 pm

Ill drop Gally in there, i may drop another charry if finished by that time Very Happy so put a maybe down for Gauge
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE EVENT INFO AND SIGNUP   FUTURE EVENT INFO AND SIGNUP Empty

Back to top Go down

FUTURE EVENT INFO AND SIGNUP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Activities :: Missions-
Jump to: