Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Hidden Trauma I_vote_lcapHidden Trauma I_voting_barHidden Trauma I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Hidden Trauma Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Hidden Trauma Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Hidden Trauma Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Hidden Trauma Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Hidden Trauma Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Hidden Trauma Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Hidden Trauma Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Hidden Trauma Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Hidden Trauma Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Hidden Trauma Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Hidden Trauma Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Hidden Trauma

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Hidden Trauma Empty
PostSubject: Hidden Trauma   Hidden Trauma EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 1:09 am

Mina had taken a trip to Karakura town in Japan to get away from New York and get an entirely new change of scenery. With everything that had happened and her sudden enrollment in the Coalition Serion Corps so that she could be monitored and controlled to keep harm from herself and others.... She needed the change. Her entirely family was dead and she had been mostly fine other than anger.

Or it seemed. Unknown, but about to become so, to her is that she had snapped so hard that her mind created a split personality in order to protect itself from the trauma. Something she was now coming into contact with as she struggled in the middle of a park to keep her crap together. She was cringed and on her knee's while holding her head. The pain was incomparable to anything she knew of and her body was hot and pulsating. This was worse than when she first activated her advent human abilities to save herself from the Serion.

What on Earth was happening to her? A couple of people tried to see what was wrong but they were frightened off by her madness energy that had enveloped her body. It drove their instincts to flee in terror through the roof..so they did so.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

Hidden Trauma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Trauma   Hidden Trauma EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 1:39 am

Licking its nonexistent lips, Albatross glided across the town of Karakura in Japan. After its massive fight in Chicago it had grown more interested in souls, delicious souls. Hopping from roof to roof in search of prey an odd inkling began crossing into its senses. At the very outskirts of Albatross' range it felt a disturbance much more odd than it normally felt. Giggling to itself it sped up its pace, making sure to keep its energy hidden, lest their be any annoyances nearby. The shadowy figure not bothering to shape shift into a human, rather the conglomerate of souls did something more pronounced. While it leaped off a small house Albatross took off its plague doctor mask, and began folding up its brown robes too, tying them up to its waist like a sweatshirt, the mask securely wrapped into the robes which dangled in the breeze, its pointer stick also tied up in the bundle. The closer the sinner came to Mina the more wild its souls began to become as they cried and screamed in the deepest recesses of its mind.

Whispers talked and coaxed the sinner into doing something fun, hundreds of thousands of voices talking at once at varying degrees of volume and reason. Some voices irrational and shrill, others calm and psychopathic, "Give us a story..." One would shout, "No... take a left turn..." another said as Albatross reached closer and closer to the disturbance.

"Quiet..." Albatross thought to itself, as more and more voices began to become louder.
"No! Eat the disturbance... be it machine or flesh..."
"No! Kill it!"
"No no no no! Befriend it.... then kill!
"No... just befriend..."
"Watch and learn..."

The souls repeated and spoke for several minutes until Albatross began twitching at the neck. The souls were unruly today, and it posed a problem for the amalgamation. It wanted peace and quiet for the time being, but they just would not stop. Doing its best to ignore the whispers, Albatross finally reached the disturbance, which turned out to be a human... a fairly powerful human compared to the average ones at least.

Seeing some folks run away from the area, Albatross grinned with its unfathomable mouth. The white and black contrasting smoke trailing in the air faintly before more took its place. The devilish white and black swirling eyes focusing on a balled up girl on her knees, grasping at her head. Landing on the ground the powerful sinner eyed the girl curiously from a short distance of twenty feet before approaching closer. "Why... what. do. we. have. hereeeee?" Alba spoke gleefully, its twisted voice changing from voice to voice within seconds, as if it were a cascade of humanity all in one neat package. Taking several steps forward the beast of contrasting smoke and souls attempted to lay its left hand on her shoulder in comfort. "You may not even notice me... but due tell... you seem troubled... your energy shouts it out, and your body seems to be agitated... hm?" It spoke again, its voice beginning to settle on a single voice, that of an older woman in her eighties. "Don't feel too bad..." It spoke, releasing its hand from her shoulder, if it had even touched her  to begin with, before turning its back, looking at the sky.

"Why... there... is... so... much... more... than just agitation." A cruel laugh echoed in its mind from the thousands of voices at once.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Hidden Trauma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Trauma   Hidden Trauma EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 4:35 am

She hadn't been paying attention to her surroundings as all of her concentration was on herself, so when someone touched her she freaked and her meltdown completed itself as her guard was dropped. This did result in the being near her being struck by a silver sword that formed out of nowhere..but it would have done little to no damage to the powerful Sinner. Maybe tickle. That was about it. Their differences were night and day after all.

However the girl didn't apologize as she slunk up into a standing position all....oddly. She had a shitfaced grin plastered on her face and her eyes look like she just had the largest euphoric experience in the world. Though they were yellow and cat-like in the appearance right now.

"Agitation, Frustration, Irritation, Citations, Sanitations, iterations and complications!" She said all giddy and slightly slurred, as if she were drunk, but not enough to make her incoherent, "I'm insane in my brain while all I want is to be tamed but being sane is just so lame that all I can do is be unrestrained!" She rose her hands all worship style and wiggled while she moved them slowly down to her side again before turning her head freakishly, for a human anyways, to a 180 degree angle, "Hi there I'm...wordless.. furless.. oh I'm Mina and you are?"
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

Hidden Trauma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Trauma   Hidden Trauma EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 4:29 pm

At the moment of laying its hand on her, a silver sword appeared out of the blue. It struck the sinner on its zanpakuto strong arm, doing little to nothing. "That was fun! Can you do more?" Albatross snickered at Mina's expense while it ignored the attack, or defense mechanism. Albatross watched giddily as the girl called Mina began standing up and slurring what sounded like a song. At the song Albatross outwardly laughed, pointing at the girl finding the whole predicament hilarious. The voices in its head responding to the new scenario at a breakneck speed. They even took notice of her hair color change and it shortening.

"Look at her go!"
"She needs to dance too!"
"Rhyme rhyme rhyme!"
"God this song sucks..."
"Can it, it's hilarious!"
"Alba~ I want a new friend!"
"The short black hair suits her..."
"Meh, the long brown hair was cuter!"
"What do you two know? creeps..."

The voices continued on there obnoxious path, talking like every new thing they saw was a fad. Though they would die down eventually after they grew bored, or so Albatross thought. Sadly, the insanity continued as the numerous voices witnessed the girl's head twist unnaturally in Alba's direction. The whole ordeal being even more hilarious, the souls kicking it off again by telling owl jokes to each other.

"Goddammit..." Albatross muttered unintelligibly, finding the owl jokes more frustrating than them talking all at once. Looking at Mina straight in the eyes, Albatross bowed dramatically for a three foot tall monster. "Now now now now! That's no way to introduce yourself! But... I will forgive you! For right now I am giving a two for one deal on forgiveness!" The sinner laughed as it never once took its eyes off of the girl. "M.I.N.A. Mina... Not bad, not bad at all! It's a good strong simple name, better than pebbles or apple!" Grinning an invisible smile, it took a step closer than where it had been, outreaching its hand in a closed fist. "I am Albatross! Al like alley, Ba like baaing sheep! Tross like... hrm..." Albatross trailed off as it looked at its hand for a second. "Well... I'm sure a bright young owl -I mean girl- like you gets the point! My name is Albatross, shorty extraordinaire!" The amalgamation of souls ended its small speech, as it looked up into the morning sun for a moment, no longer staring at Mina.

"Nice slip up there boss!"
The souls hollered sarcastically, the sinner twitching at the neck as it ignored them.

"Would you like to play rock paper scissors? It's a great way to get to know someone!" It muttered in her direction, as it began tossing up its left hand whether she played or not. "Rock for pummeling a body!.. Paper for hiding the body!... scissors for cutting up the body!..." The sinner played rock, before starting again one more time.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Hidden Trauma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Trauma   Hidden Trauma EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 1:38 am

"More than I think but less than you'd like I can dance the night away and be quite a sight!" Mina said as she clapped her own hands and did a handstand while kicking her legs in the air nonchalantly she hopped back onto her feet and giggled while doing said dance attempt, "Sure I'll play." She threw out scissors which lost to Alba's rock and continued to play, unfortunately the girl only managed to win once. But that didn't stop her seemingly good mood.

"Well la de da I guess it's not my lucky day after all!" She did a little dance and sneered a bit with her hand over her mouth like a cartoon, "What brings you here to play the day away? Did you want to meet someone or something? Can I ask? Oh I did ask. Is that alright? Oh who cares i'm boooorrreeeeddd" she said before flopping onto the ground and pretending to make "angels, "You sure don't feel normal mister all dark and cold and menacing but you look mighty fun to me!"
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

Hidden Trauma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Trauma   Hidden Trauma EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 2:28 am

"Nooooo!" Albatross exclaimed dramatically as it fell to its knees, having lost the last rock-paper-scissors round. The soul creature laughing madly as it fell to the ground jokingly. Hearing Mina's question Alba quickly hopped up the ground shaking slightly as the one ton creature had jumped without thinking about softening its landing with spiritual energy. A light pole nearby flickering on and off for a few seconds before turning off. "Look at this pro!" A soul exclaimed mockingly before its voice became lost in a sea of other souls talking over it. Albatross ignored the exclamation again not feeling as bad now that there was someone to talk to that seemed nice enough. "Well! I came here, to this town, city, living space, human hole to find some fun trinkets! When I sit in Hell I get boooooooooooored... so! I buy fun trinkets when I'm in town! Or... steal... or eat... or something..." The sinner trailed off again as it muttered other various things it did while it was not in Hell.

Jumping back on track Albatross laughed again at her comment on its looks, only take slight offense. "Hey! I'm not cold! I'm cuddly! Look at these muscles!" Alba flexed, but nothing could be seen beneath all of the contrasting white and black smoke. "And thank you! But, I'm sure I'm considered normal on average! All the little tiny people and souls in me are mostly normal people anyways! Hehehehehehehehe" It giggled again as it stomped the ground by accident again, this time setting off a car alarm across the street. "Woops" It shrugged before focusing its white and black mixing eyes on the girl. "What about you though!? You were all sad and hiding behind your hands or something a moment ago! You crazy or something?!" The amalgamation of souls questioned before doing a handstand, this time softening its weight using its energy, as to not make anymore cracks in the sidewalk.

At that very moment Albatross saw an icecream truck. "Heyhey heyheyhey! Hey listen! Mina. M.I.N.A. lets get some snacks! Then do something fun! Like uhhhhhhh walk across the street using only your hands!" The sinner winked before it began walking on its hands, its brown robes falling upside down a little, as it crossed the street to the ice cream truck that was waiting at the corner.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Hidden Trauma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Trauma   Hidden Trauma EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 12:35 pm

So he was from Hell. That made her laugh, "You sure are funny mister." He then mentioned several souls which made no sense and the current Mina didn't care enough to think hard about it, "My apologies good sir I do indeed see you are infact very cuddly!" He stated she had been sad earlier, "Oh that no no no I was merely trying to come out and play my family died just the other day and it made me want to make someone pay but then my mind decided it couldn't stay!" She rhymed which made her giggle again, "I'm very crazy! Yes indeed I am!"

Albatross then mentioned getting snacks and crossing the street on their hands so she clapped a bit and followed him there doing just that, "Whoo hoo!" When they got to the truck Mina's sword turned into a wand and from their she muttered something that made the ice cream man fall dead to the world asleep, "Now we can have all the ice cream in the truck that we want isn't that grand?" So she scooped a bit into a cone for herself and started to lick it happily as it was rainbow sherbert and she enjoyed it merrily.

"If Hell is so boring why not bring it here? Then All "hell" will break loose and no one could ever choose to be bored again!"
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

Hidden Trauma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Trauma   Hidden Trauma EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 6:05 pm

"You're family dieeed? Poor Mina! But don't worry cause people have souls! Who knows where they'll end up but it'll be fun no matter what!" The creature of souls now forming a working idea of what had just happened a few moments ago. The girl seeming to have gone insane, or perhaps only partially insane, due to the stress, but Alba did not dwell on it the present was always more important than the past and the present shaped the future after all! "Say... whats your favorite icecream treat hmmm? I bet this guy has a little of everything!" Alba chuckled warmly as it gripped a padlock on one of the icecream coolers, ripping the lock off with a flick of its finger before helping itself to a cookie-dough pushpop. The cooler full of various other treats which the sinner helped itself to, starting with a raspberry Popsicle followed by a chocolate fudge scoop, saving the cookie-dough for last. "Mmmm..." It audibly said as it relaxed on the passenger side chair, pushing the former icecream man out onto the sidewalk. Turning to Mina, the sinner's eyes stayed mostly white as it grinned an invisible smile, her comment making it think of grand schemes. "Oh, how I would love to bring Hell here! There's so many fun people in Hell! And! There's these cool looking white skeleton pet thingys you can ride! It would be great too, but the last people who wanted to do that disappeared, or wanted to fight me." Albatross patted its stomach as it remembered the former second-in-command of The Rebels of Hell, Media, whom it devoured after a fortnight of battle. "I'll tell you what! How about we bring a little bit of Hell to this town? Huh huh? That way the good people around us don't have to be bored at work!"

The sinner laughed again as the pushpop disappeared in one gulp, leaving only the thing paper wrapper. In the background a siren could be heard coming in their direction. Someone must have called the police while looking out from a window somewhere. "It looks like we have companyyyy" Alba sang giddily as it reached down onto the sidewalk, taking the keys to the truck from the man's body. "Wanna see how fast we can drive? He-hehehe" The short creature offered as it dangled the keys for Mina to take or refuse. If she refused Albatross would follow her lead, but thought it would be fun to drive down some city streets away from the scene of grand theft icecream. "It has four wheel drive~"
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Hidden Trauma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Trauma   Hidden Trauma EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 4:04 pm

"That's true very true who knows maybe I'll see them in the future then huh? Wouldn't that be weird!" She laughed a bit as she didn't actually process that information but responded to it anyways. Her mind not currently capable of comprehension.

"I like sheeerrrberrt" She said as she finished what she had obtained previously and smiled really wide, "I think it's the best and as long as I enjoy it who cares what the real best is!" He agreed with her idea to bring hell to the world and she agreed with his sentiments on it "Wouldn't it though?!" She was all excited about the new grandiose plan to bring hell to the world in a literal way, "That would be really hard though I wonder if it's possible?"

Hearing the Siren's snapped Mina back to reality, she held her head for a second before shaking it and wobbling a little, "What the hell..?" She said as she slowly started to look around and noticed Albatross for what she thought was the first time, "Who're you? Where am I? Why is that man unconscious?" she heard the sirens again and she looked rather cross, "Wait whats going on. How come the police are on their way here now?"

It seemed her meltdown had ended, for now, and she had come back to being herself. Pity really for her loony bin side and Alba were getting along so well until that point, "I don't know whats going on but you'd better go if you don't want the police to find you and cause trouble."
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

Hidden Trauma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Trauma   Hidden Trauma EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 6:34 pm

"Who am I?" Albatross spoke in offense, "Why Mina! We were just having a blast and eating Icecream and playing rock-paper-scissors!" Albatross pouted as it crossed its arms and slumped into the passenger seat, the truck creaking more so with Albatross' weight as it dipped a little to the side. "I'm Albatross!" It finished before it listened to her little talk, before it bothered to finish its other ice cream snacks. The Sinner speaking with a mouth full of food as it faced Mina with its swirling eyes. "You're in Karakura Town Einstein and if you want to know who you are too I already said your name girly! Hehehehehe!" It giggled before grabbing the passed out man and lifting him up by the belt and seating him at the steering wheel. Tossing the keys on his lap. Standing up in the van Albatross laughed again as the sirens crept closer and closer. The three foot tall sinner leaning on one of the coolers.

"Listen... Mina... babe... honey... whatever... You wanted some ice cream and you knocked out the guy for it... easy as that." Alba snapped its fingers before continuing. "The police? They're coming because we were having too much fun in the streets, you know scaring the local populace a little... and we kind of..." Alba trailed off a little as it thought on whether it should make the situation even more fun for itself before heading to buy some trinkets. "We might have accidentally possibly hurt someone..." It grinned beneath the contrasting smoke before slapping its knee and exiting the truck. The truck dipping back up as the soul creature left the vehicle. "Oh, and don't worry about me and trouble, I'm always in trouble, besides cops are fun! They have rich tasty public servant souls!" It hollered as it saw one of the squad cars crest over the road, its sirens blaring loudly. Alba took one of the Popsicle it had grabbed earlier and ate it in one gulp, leaving only the wooden stick. Focusing its energy into the stick it laughed in amusement as it threw the stick with a flick of its fingers at the car's direction, the Popsicle stick now being extremely hard for a few seconds as it popped the front tire causing the vehicle to swerve and come to an immediate halt.

Turning back to the girl Albatross laughed again before taking its mask and putting it on, along with its robes. The short plague doctor twirling its pointer stick before asking its more sane companion a question. "You're obviously sad about your family dying, so I'll give you something to think on... hehehehehe! If you loved your family so much, whether they be squirrels, shinigami, hollow, humans, or some type of fish... do you really think that they are not at rest? Hmmm...? I know I haven't eaten them, which means they have most likely carried on." Albatross paused for a second as some police began barricading the road the car had stopped on, not daring to move forward in case they might die.

"What I mean to say, you should embrace all sides of yourself and not worry about those who die, after all they may become as cuddly as myself!" Alba finished before clutching its pointer stick with both hands like a baseball bat, giving a few swings in the air. Alba winked behind its mask before stomping the ground with its great weight to scare the police, the crunching sound of concrete echoing through the area as the force set off several car alarms and broke a window nearby.

"Since you're no longer doing handstands, would you like run? Humans are frightful little creatures. And I'd hate to see such a fun friend like you go to jail hehehee!" It spoke nonchalantly before offering its gloved hand to her as means of escape. "Your cool swords and stuff are nice and all, but I'm certain I can take you away from here faster than you can say jalapeno pepper sauce on the side!"
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Hidden Trauma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Trauma   Hidden Trauma EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 1:00 am

Mina did something totally stupid, but to her it was honorable, as the cops got within sight. She sat right down and crossed her arms, "I don't remember what happened but if I did something wrong I need to take my punishment. If you don't feel the same then feel free to leave alright? Since you didn't hurt me I can only assume this was all a misunderstanding and that you aren't someone who needs to be destroyed. like those stupid robots!"

(OOC - Ok so it's a shitty post but considering everything that hates me I figured I needed to at the least move my threads along!)
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

Hidden Trauma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Trauma   Hidden Trauma EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 4:10 am

OOC: It's fine

Seeing the girl sit down with arms folded Albtross could only frown invisibly; the soul creature rather disappointed that its new found friend had such a law abiding good side. With an audible sigh the sinner decided to keep playing the girl's naive games. "If you want to rot in a cell for a court date and all of that... so be it..." Albatross took back its outstretched hand, cracking its knuckles as it clenched its fist before relaxing. "Listen darling, just between you and me, I am pretty most likely partially deserving of being destroyed at least a couple hundred times... robot or not" Alba laughed as it shrugged comically before turning its attention back to the police who now have begun to amass with more men and woman, knowing from their training they could not just rush a being who could shake the ground with ease.

Taking a step towards the humans in front of it the sinner grinned beneath its hooked mask, placing its pointer stick onto its belt and raising both arms into the air, the voices in its head beginning to shout in confusion.

"What the fuck are you doing?"
"What? Why are you not killing them?"
"Oh thank God, it's not going to cause another massacre..."
"Which God?"
"Shut it, the boss is actually doing something responsible, don't ruin it..."
"Good? Ha! I bet Albatross is just going to play along and then tear off every odd numbered cop's arms off once it's in the jail cell!"

The chorus of voices continued in their normal fashion in the back of Alba's mind as it spoke with authority which seemed to reverberate off of the very walls of the buildings nearby. "You got me! Oh valiant pitifully waged heroes of the streets! Now if you don't mind, I'll sit right next to my little friend here and wait for you to do your job!" Alba laughed as it turned its back on the police and then sat next to Mina with a loud thump. The sinner slowly shifting into a human beneath its thick robes and mask unbeknownst to anyone, still retaining its same height, Albatross modified its weight slightly and began to shape-shift into a woman in her twenties. The sinner not wanting to be recognized by the police.

Turning to Mina Alba whispered under its non-existent breath. "Well, you are in interesting one... a crazy fun half and a law abiding half... Mina you will probably grow to despise me as many do, but for now you were a great accomplice  and it would be fitting to spend at least a little time in a cell before they decide what to do... kehehehe!" The sinner finished as it awaited its new found friend's response and to see if the police would actually arrest them, hoping that if they were arrested there would be snacks. "Oh... I promise I won't eat any of them today, kehehe, as long as they don't try to shoot me in the head... and between you and me..." Alba leaned over slightly to mutter...

"I should have grabbed more chocolate ice cream."
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Hidden Trauma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Trauma   Hidden Trauma EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 4:03 pm

Mina blinked as the being admitted to being deserving of destruction, but before she got the chance to think of something to say in response the police arrived got out and did their bit to arrest the two while Albatross gave off a big drama speech on how he surrendered and would be taken away.

Afterwards something he said confused her. Grabbed more ice cream? Suddenly she recalled stealing ice cream with him but couldn't remember the actual thought process of doing so. This confused her and she would bring it up to the coalition's medical staff when she was released. Whenever that was.

The police didn't have any issues taking them in since they both surrendered. Within thirty minutes they were transported to the nearest jailing facility and booked in before placed in the actual cell together. Which she thought was odd. If they knew she was an advent human and this thing wasn't human at the least.. why allow them to be celled together?

She didn't get the chance to ask though because her head started to hurt and she ended up passing out cold on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

Hidden Trauma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Trauma   Hidden Trauma EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 6:23 pm

Being led away in handcuffs sparked something in the soul creature, as it ducked its head into the back of the vehicle. The feeling of attention, the feeling of pretending soon caught aflame as the age old being took to acting even more the part of an ice-cream thief. "You can take me away! You can put me behind bars! But I will steal the vanilla and chocolate goodness again!" Alba laughed as looked across at its friend Mina who was also put in the back of the van. Not bothering to talk, Albatross fidgeted ceaselessly as it so badly wanted to break the pathetic handcuffs so it could scratch its nose. As the vehicle came to a stop outside of the station, Alba waited to be placed in a cell, fully knowing that the police may put it in a more specialty cell than usual, but alas the humans were not as bright as they always claim.

Watching the metal door screech and slam shut across the cement wall, Albatross sat across in the same exact cell as its accomplice, the creature rejoicing in song that its hands were no longer cuffed for the time being. However, before the devil in human clothing could even speak a word to its newest friend, the woman fell to the floor and passed out. This struck Alba as odd, not knowing why she went out like a light so easily. The voices in Alabtross' mind soon speaking their theories.

"I bet she has a fear of cement!"
"No you idiot! We were near cement the whole time!"
"I bet she fell in love with one of the guards and she couldn't bare to be without her!"
"Ha!" Several souls laughed in chorus,
"Neigh, I bet she is acting funny like she did when we met her..."
"Oh! Maybe a sword will pop out again!"

The voices continued to ramble as Albatross moved across the cell, not shouting to the police guards outside the cell just yet. Crouching just above her head Alba smiled wickedly from behind its mask, which it then removed and placed on its side on a little belt loop. The sinner appeared to be a young woman, perhaps in her early twenties with a short red pixie cut and hazel eyes. "Hey..." Alba whispered with a poke of its finger. "You gonna wake up anytime soon?"

Wanting to see Mina's response, the soul creature looked around making sure no one noticed just yet. "Hey... you gonna turn into the funner Mina? I'm kinda bored..." Alba chuckled silently as it poked her again, this time with both gloved index fingers, the pointer stick having been confiscated. Hoping for a response, the sinner listened and waited. If Mina came too Albatross would follow along, if she did not the sinner would start heckling the guards to have them come over and open the jail cell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hidden Trauma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Trauma   Hidden Trauma Empty

Back to top Go down

Hidden Trauma
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: World of the Living :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: