Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Hi there wittle Robit I_vote_lcapHi there wittle Robit I_voting_barHi there wittle Robit I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Hi there wittle Robit I_vote_lcapHi there wittle Robit I_voting_barHi there wittle Robit I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Hi there wittle Robit Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Hi there wittle Robit Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Hi there wittle Robit Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Hi there wittle Robit Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Hi there wittle Robit Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Hi there wittle Robit Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Hi there wittle Robit Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Hi there wittle Robit Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Hi there wittle Robit Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Hi there wittle Robit Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Hi there wittle Robit Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Hi there wittle Robit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Hi there wittle Robit Empty
PostSubject: Hi there wittle Robit   Hi there wittle Robit EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 3:52 pm

A five foot tall boy was wondering around the city. He wasn't here for recon or anything like that...he was here on break. Fully repaired too. The Serion was wearing a simple blue sweatshirt and jeans, or at least it appeared to be. Yuma avoided the Coalition like the plague. But really, that wasn't so surprising. He may be able to disguise his power signature, but not his appearance.

Currently, it was night time this highly spiritual location. Hollows were quickly disposed of, either by shinigami or by the Coalition. And there was a festival going on. The white haired robit was checking it out, getting cultured in the ways of this world. Maybe he'll steal some of this stuff to put in a museum or something.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

PostSubject: Re: Hi there wittle Robit   Hi there wittle Robit EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 11:04 pm

(OOC: If you want something more direct I can edit it so things happen quicker, figured this could be fun to get things rolling).

Flipping a paper dictionary through its hands, Tormoran giggled to itself at the antique, the faded pages yellowed with age and the dictionary itself missing a few words from online. The human creation tossed the book from hand to hand lightheartedly as it walked down the streets of Karakura Town, Japan. It had just flown in by plane a few days ago and the human world had not ceased to amaze. The young creation wondering how so many things have been created, that not even its advanced intellect and curiosity could help check every single thing it wanted in an instant. In turn, Oran settled to learn one new thing per hour to keep its curiosity satisfied. Even as Oran walked through the well lit streets at night there were more things catching its green colored eyes, as they shifted to and fro at the many neon signs and nightlife.

Standing at an unimpressive four foot six, Oran wandered about the human city in a human appearance of its own making, having copied the look of a girl in a poster from some new action movie. Oran wore some black capris, yellow flip flops, and a matching striped tank top. The creation of organics, machine, and soul giving off a fairly weak human energy for the time being, not wanting anything to arise suspicion as it had learned before. At its side was Protosite, the cursed parasitic sword as it sat snugly inside of a compact brown backpack.

A breeze hit the area blowing Oran's light black hair which flowed in the wind before settling back down on its shoulders. It walked for several minutes until coming to a neon sign it had not seen before, it was different from the others in many aspects. For one it looked much more tacky and secondly it read "See your future now! $9.99" in Japanese. Cross referencing the old dictionary for fun the creation came to the conclusion it was some kind of fortune teller. Its curiosity piqued the part machine walked in, the door ringing with the sound of a bell. An older woman sitting at a nice wooden desk in front of the door. A giant clear window letting anyone look out into the street, or passerby's to look in.

The whole place was decorated head to toe with multi-colored rugs and 'enchanted' merchandise, including a monkey's paw made from plastic. The place wreaked of incense. The peculiar atmosphere catching Oran completely by surprise, having never seeing such a place before.

"Oh ho ho! Tell me young one are you interested in your future, hm? I can already sense a beautiful girl like yourself has an interesting story about to unfold!" The fortune teller laughed as she unveiled a crystal ball from underneath a cloth. "How about it hm..? The first one is on the house!" She spoke clearly, her age showing through her voice and her flowing dress covered in different kinds of flowers. An odd energy emitting from her and the crystal ball.

Oran was beyond interested, was it possible for the future to be told? It needed to know if it would succeed in its master plans in the future! After all, who couldn't trust a little old lady with a nice smile?
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Hi there wittle Robit   Hi there wittle Robit EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 6:40 pm

Yuma eventually found something that was certainly worth his exploration. He nearly laughed at the idea. But then, he remember of the people here. Going in, he detected an odd energy coming from the woman and her crystal ball. But it didn't seem like it was reiatsu. Unlike the short person in front of him, which felt like a human. With a duck face, Yuma spoke up. "See the future...probably not." The five foot tall Serion started to snoop around the crystal ball, despite the lady's protests.

He found the source...some sort of odd signature maker thingy. The second he unplugged it, the power stopped. On both her and the ball. And she was furious and kicked them out. Yuma chuckled at the woman. Stupid scammer. "Well, that was fun. Wonder how many more scammers there are out there..." He started to walk away, ready to find out more about this culture.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Hi there wittle Robit   Hi there wittle Robit EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 11:57 pm

Looking behind as a young boy walked into the fortune telling place, Oran grew slightly interested as it stepped out of the way. The extremely young creation looked in awe as the boy walked up to the woman and simply unplugged an apparatus. The odd energy stopping. Oran couldn't help but giggle, seeing that its curiosity had gotten the best of its reason. Being kicked out of the store amid shouts and frustrated yells from the old woman. Oran looked back at the neon sign as it flickered off. "Looks like she closed for the night..." With a shrug Oran laughed off the amusement that had just occurred, only slightly saddened by the fact it was a scam. Moving some of the hair out of its face, Oran looked around for a few seconds before seeing Yuma wander off in a different direction. The chance was too good to pass up, afterall Oran still needed to sate its appetite for curiosities' sake. Calling out to Yuma, Oran jogged a little to catch up.

"Wait wait! How did you know it was a scam anyhow? You must be pretty smart for your age." Oran smiled with its wry red lips. Its yellow flip flops flopping with every step, making a resounding pop as it hit the back of its foot. "Though it was pretty funny the way she looked at us as she kicked us out, I mean did you see her eyeballs bulge a little? Ha!" Oran smiled widely in Yuma's direction as it grew more interested in scams and humans. Taking the out of date dictionary from its side Oran looked up the word scam, forgetting it was in the middle of a conversation, only looking up to say one thing.

"My name's Oran by the by, how about you?"
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Hi there wittle Robit   Hi there wittle Robit EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 9:11 pm

The white haired "boy" shrugged. "I detected an odd energy signature...wasn't really reiatsu, so I just investigated. Considering the world today, she needed it to instill some trust that she could do what she claimed to do." Yuma nodded in agreement. It was amusing to watch. But the being was also interesting. It took out a book, a dictionary, and seemed to be looking something up. Then it asked about him.

"I'm Osamu Mikumu. Nice to meetcha." He gave a small wave and started to check the stalls, even used a few of them. But avoided the food stalls. Since he didn't have the parts to actually digest or eat the materials. He mildly wondered if Oran was going to continue conversation with him. Or something.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Hi there wittle Robit   Hi there wittle Robit EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 11:13 pm

"Oh cute name." Oran replied as it remembered it was supposed to be acting like a real human. Putting the dictionary away in the small backpack, Oran had nothing better to do than strike up a conversation with the white haired kid, it's not like Oran had anything planned for the night anyhow. Not to mention taking things as they come was a virtue Oran needed to aspire to emulate. Not wanting to be an annoyance Oran went straight to the point as it looked at some of the stalls on the street, some of them fairly interesting. "Mind if I tag along for the night? I'm rather bored and I've never been to Japan until yesterday and you seem to know what's what around here!"

"Odd energy..." Oran thought curiously before turning its attention back to Osamu, "Kind of like how those powerful humans on the television shows give off when they're being reported in a fight? Cause that's stuff is always cool." Oran talked off topic before realizing what it was even talking about. "Oh! Duh! It's like those fun little gadgets you can buy at those fancy tech stores that emit energy!" It exclaimed, as it plopped its fist on its open palm. Assuming that Osamu did not care that Oran would tag along for a little the short girl wandered around the stalls before finding a book seller, a rarity in this day and age. The books were all lined up neatly with brand new covers with various authors. Just the fact that their were books made Oran happy as it quickly threw a few hundred yen on the counter and bought a random book, feeling the rush like it was a gamble. Smiling at the white haired kid Oran laughed as it dangled the book in triumph. "Now here's a way to learn some of these things have information that's not even on the internet!" Oran laughed as it cracked the book open to find out about mythological creatures and how they are supposedly real.

"Like right here! 'Big-foot has been native to Yukan region in America for over two hundred years!' That's amazing!" The child soaking up fact and fiction in mere seconds as Oran quickly flipped the pages and read the content, starting to quote how the Lochness Monster is a non-extinct dinosaur.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Hi there wittle Robit   Hi there wittle Robit EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 9:00 pm

Yuma simply shrugged. "I'm here on vacation. Never been to Japan, but I read a lot about it. So I figured why not." The wittle wobit nodded. That was what he was talking about. Though Yuma was confused about the gadgets he was talking about. "What gadgets?" He followed the girl to a book stall and bought a couple himself. The Scarlet Letter and Lord of the Flies. Though Yuma was again confused with the girl. Not on the internet? He double checked and there it was, on the internet.

"Um...sorry to rain on your parade, but that is on the internet...I did a report on cryptozoology shortly before break..." Hopefully she wouldn't get too mad at him for telling her that. Oh well, that was on her. He led them to a roller-coaster. Oh that looked fun. Yuma grabbed her hand and pulled her towards it.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Hi there wittle Robit   Hi there wittle Robit EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 1:27 am

"Vacation huh? That's cool! Where you from?" Oran asked with a grin plastered across its face as it laughed at a funny picture in the book. "Gadgets? Oh those fancy ones you always see on TV, they're on those hilarious infomercials!" It replied straight forwardly before it realized those may be scams too, but Oran did not really care at the moment to point it out. The shorty still insisting that not every little thing may be on the internet, but not really pushing the point as it suddenly grew interested in a picture of a neanderthal riding a dinosaur. "Besides, even if something is on the internet its still quite fun!" Oran shook its head in a cartoon fashion, mimicking what it saw on a reality show a week ago.

"A report? Oh yeah you are pretty young, so you're probably in school or whatever, right? That must be fun, though why would you be here on vacation? Visiting someone?" Oran's mind began to race with imagination as hundreds of various ideas popped up in a split second as to why Osamu was on vacation. From dead parents to debauchery Oran giggled to itself as it continued to walk with the kid. "Oh!" Oran exclaimed as it plopped its fist into its other hand "You must be one of those delinquents with a heart of gold like on the cartoons! You're here because you're fed up with school or something! And it would explain why you pissed off that old granny!" Oran winked as it pretended to zip its mouth shut, "Your secret is safe with me!"

Feeling a hand grab Oran looked around to see a roller-coaster, never having been on one it the human creation was more than happy to go to it. Following Osamu to the ride Oran quickly bought a ticket for both of them and ran up ahead of her friend, sitting in the very front car, wanting to feel the full thrill of the ride. "Come come! Have you ever been on one of these? I've only seen pictures! Hopefully its fun!" The girl smiled happily in the boy's direction hoping he was going to enjoy it as much as itself. "Ready?" Oran beamed as the rail guards came down.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Hi there wittle Robit   Hi there wittle Robit EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 4:50 pm

"Phoenix, Arizona." He named off the capital of a state he'd recently been to. Yuma hadn't been aware of any infomercials...maybe he'll look those up and make fun of them later. Before the little serion could answer the girl, she flung a very...interesting theory as to why he would be vacationing here. "Not quite. I just hate scammers. And I have perfect grades. We're here because it's a change in scenery and my parents love to go to different places every vacation." It was believable enough. If one had enough money, they could do that.

Yuma shook his, not having been on one before. But it looked interesting, that's why he pulled her there. He sat beside her. Then it started. It wasn't much different than high speed combat, so when he got off, unlike a lot of the other people there, Yuma didn't wobble off, but he did have a silly grin on his face. Yuma looked at Oran and wondered what next they should do. The little robit waited for her and then followed her for the next activity.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Hi there wittle Robit   Hi there wittle Robit EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 4:11 am

"P-phoenix Ari-zona..." Oran enunciated each part of the city and state as it looked it up online, a small database on the state capital popping up. "Oh! Is that the place with cacti and sand and stuff? I heard it's pretty dry and and that!" The human creation replied, genuinely interested in the city now, hoping that it could gain some insider experience from Osamu. Hearing that he wasn't a delinquent only slightly disappointed the fake girl as it frowned at the thought of the boy being a rich smartypants. "Aw, so I guess a rich smarty like you gets to do all kinds of stuff right? Private jet flying, butlers on call, swimming in a pool of jello at a snap of a finger..." Oran's active imagination taking hold once again, as it envisioned itself jumping into a pool of bright orange flavored gelatin as it had butlers and maids everywhere with deserts.

Wiping away the drool coming from the corner of its mouth Oran laughed it off as the roller-coaster took off like a bullet, or at least a slightly rusted bullet with giant guardrails. The first hill made Oran excited as it could experience what ordinary humans did, the sounds of the metal creaking and chugging as the coaster went over each individual rail with a clicking noise. While it was not as fast as Oran could go the thrill was still worthwhile as it waved both hands in the air as the wind rushed through its hair. Letting out a loud shout of it beamed a smile of enjoyment, its eyes wide, anticipating the next turn, and then the loop. The ride was even more worthwhile with a new friend.

Coming to a stop the guardrails released and Oran hopped out letting out a little enthusiastic shriek. "That was so much fun! I mean it wasn't as fast as some other stuff I've done but that was cool! The loop aw-yeah! And the hill? so coolio!" Oran kept talking to the boy as it jumped around a little before leading him out of the waiting area and back into the street. "What did you think, huh!" It directed the statement at Osamu before running off, hopefully holding onto his hand, dragging him to a cool stall across the way.

The stall was a little worn for wear the faded yellow and pink colors having seen better days. "Let's do this one!" The creation clapped as it smacked down a few yen on the counter. "For two please!" The old man handing out five darts each to the boy and girl. "Just hit balloons matching the color on the dart handle, kids. The more you hit correctly the better the prize!" The man laughed as he began blowing up more balloons from the side. A large array of prizes sitting at the bottom of the wall, and along the sides on shelves. The prizes ranging from stuffed toys all the way up to fancy stickers, posters, and other goodies. Sticking out its tongue Oran looked at the array of five darts, two reds, one yellow, and two greens.

"I got this in the bag!" Oran laughed as it lined up the darts in its hands, two in its right, and three in its left. Taking a deep breathe Oran quickly whipped the darts swiftly all at once at the huge wall of colored balloons as the correct balloons disappeared with a satisfying pop. Turning to the old man, ora pointed at the top shelf on the left at big fluffy stuffed alligator plushie with a giant pink heart on its underbelly. "That one my good man!" Looking back at Osamu the girl hugged the new toy with a prankster grin plastered across its face. Ready to respond to what Osamu would do.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Hi there wittle Robit   Hi there wittle Robit EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 5:55 pm

Yuma was finding this girl to be pretty amusing. He nodded. "Well, minus the legions of butlers/maids and the swimming pool of jello." Yeah, he liked it. "Not as fast as I'm used to, but fun and exhilarating." Oran grabbed his hand took him away to a different stall. Given five darts, they were told what to do. Oran bragged about having this in the bag. After getting what she wanted, Yuma simply had a duck face on. "That isn't very hard..." He had all five darts in his right hand.

Being an expert marksman, he threw all five darts at the balloons, each one getting the correct color. Eyeing the prizes, he decided to stick with a couple of posters. One of which was a Coalition stars poster...with a boy by the name of Jun Tomoshibi on it. Huh...who knew they made such things for the Coalition officers and made them out to be stars. "See? Piece of cake." He wasn't too sure about what to do next. Firecrackers weren't until later...most of the other rides looked boring...same with the stalls...yep, he was at a loss now...
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Hi there wittle Robit   Hi there wittle Robit EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 12:56 am

Frowning in a joking manner Oran watched as Osamu picked out some posters, "Whatever you say, mhm!" Oran began walking away from the stall holding the large stuff animal in a piggy-back manner. "Come on! The night is still young!" It cried as it waved the new friend over as the short girl began eyeing the other stalls and places around the area. "Hm... what to do, what to do..." Oran trailed off as it waited for the boy to catch up. The human creation wandering the streets for a little longer, only stopping to adjust the large stuffed animal on its back. Thinking to itself that it would need to purchase a real house now with all the stuff it had, visualizing its little shack in the middle of nowhere Europe. "You're quite the marksman for such a little kid and you said you're used to going faster huh?" Oran asked casually as it set down the plushie to stretch for a second. It wanted to wait a little longer to see if anything would happen in the area but there was only so much road to travel.

With a shrug Oran sat down on the curb where few people were near and brushed its hair from its eyes. "You're a funny one richpants, so what were you up to today anyhow? Just wandering the town looking for excitement like everyone else tonight? Just seems weird for a kid to be wandering around, then again I was raised in a different country myself so its probably just me being all weird." Oran laughed the question off before looking down the street with all the stalls lit up and the area covered with festive attire. Little street banners hanging from light poles. Taking a break from the hubbub Oran looked towards the sky for a moment before spotting a small hill to the side with benches and a small lookout area. Jumping up with a huge grin Oran pointed to the spot in excitement. "Hey lets go up there! We can see the whole freakin' place and probably relax, since the other stalls didn't seem too interesting anyhow!" If Osamu agreed Oran would lead the expedition upwards by following the sidewalk up onto the hill where only a few people sat and waited, watching the scenery below.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Hi there wittle Robit   Hi there wittle Robit EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 9:00 pm

Yuma simply nodded and chuckled when appropriate. Might as well not say anything too much. He allowed himself to be dragged off to the hill. It was kind of nice. Just to relax like that. Though it wasn't long after getting to the hill that he got a call to return home immediately, though it was through their private network and not some cell phone or anything. Sighing heavily, Yuma spoke to the odd girl. "Sorry, but I didn't realize it was this late. My parents are probably wondering where I'm at. I might see you later. It was nice meeting you Oran." With that, he'd seek out a private place to use his portal to return to Asenda Prime.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Hi there wittle Robit   Hi there wittle Robit EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 12:09 am

Hearing the abrupt end to the evening Oran waved to Osamu nonchalantly as it sat on one of the benches and slumped down, its head just barely above the back rest. "Well you are pretty young richy, go ahead and do what you gotta! I doubt we'll ever see each other again, it's a big world..." Oran ended somewhat sadly as it stretched its arms in the air only glancing at the white haired boy for a few moments before it began looking at the sky overhead. At that point a thought crept into the fake girl's mind. "Wait, before you go... let's exchange email and numbers... if you want to anyways..." Oran mumbled as it took out a small smartphone from its bag, which was resting on the large stuffed toy. If Osamu did exchange or not exchange it was up to him, but either way Oran was happy at the chance encounter, even if there was more to learn about the world. "See ya!' I'm just going to rest here, I don't feel like going home tonight..." Oran laughed as it rested on the chair, cuddling its prize with a big yawn.

It was beautiful as always, even with all the light pollution from the city. Oran pretended some of the fireflies were bright new stars in the blackness of the sky. It saw no moon out tonight. Once the kid had left the human creation yawned audibly as it continued to fruitlessly stargaze. To think, it would at some point have to come back to Karakura Town and accomplish its goal, but for now Oran sat and watched as a few fireworks began to fly into the air and explode in gorgeous colors.

"The human world was not all bad." Oran thought as it drifted into a mild slumber underneath the pops and flares of numerous colors. To anyone around it only appeared to be a short girl sleeping on a bench, tired from a days work of learning and having fun, yet just under the surface of such a gentle face was that of a killer.

-"Exit Oran"-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi there wittle Robit   Hi there wittle Robit Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi there wittle Robit
Page 1 of 1