Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
So. Son of a bitch. I_vote_lcapSo. Son of a bitch. I_voting_barSo. Son of a bitch. I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
So. Son of a bitch. I_vote_lcapSo. Son of a bitch. I_voting_barSo. Son of a bitch. I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
So. Son of a bitch. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
So. Son of a bitch. Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
So. Son of a bitch. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
So. Son of a bitch. Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
So. Son of a bitch. Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
So. Son of a bitch. Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
So. Son of a bitch. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
So. Son of a bitch. Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
So. Son of a bitch. Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

So. Son of a bitch. Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

So. Son of a bitch. Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

So. Son of a bitch.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

So. Son of a bitch. Empty
PostSubject: So. Son of a bitch.   So. Son of a bitch. EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 10:04 pm

Alright so I wanted to post sunday night and ended up passing out cuz I had ran all over town trying to get everything set for getting our son back. Then I was going to post monday and his ssi benefits as a special needs child decided to be ridiculous because he was currently with his grandparents and not his parents so I had to spend all day in their building fixing that crap. I was going to post today but I had to put my foot up DHS' ass by forcing them to either give me proof of my incompetence on taking care of my son or let me take him home. So after an hour of waiting an an hour of forceful demanding through politeness they are going to talk to my therapist about my mental health and he should easily make it to where my son should be able to come home soon.

I would be posting tommorow but we have to go to Pittburgh which is I don't know where to get my ex her medical screening to further make DHS happy so by the end of the week I should have my kiddo back.

UNfortunately this means I may as well be assumed on a break until then because I have wqay to much crap to do to be able to post properly in the capacity you guys deserve as my friendos.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: So. Son of a bitch.   So. Son of a bitch. EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 10:43 pm

Noticed you said something on chat about your parents being dicks, but now all of this? Shit girl, you've been through enough. We got your back, and we'll see you whenever you get back.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

PostSubject: Re: So. Son of a bitch.   So. Son of a bitch. EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 11:46 pm

Yep Yep! Remember to take those lemons and eat em all up and spit the lemon juice in life's eyes! Take your time we got ya back like Jun said!
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: So. Son of a bitch.   So. Son of a bitch. EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 8:40 am

Good luck Rena, if anyone deserves it at this point its you xD. Seeya when ya come back, you know we will all be here
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: So. Son of a bitch.   So. Son of a bitch. EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 3:19 pm

I'm sorry to hear about all of this. Wish I could help more, but geography and all that. We will be here for you when you get back. Thrusters to full.
Back to top Go down
http://asmir-doana.forumga.net
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: So. Son of a bitch.   So. Son of a bitch. EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 2:29 am

Victory is mine. I am back bitches. Fuck life and it's infinitely bullshit ways. >:O

Got my son.

Apparently the DHS lady who visited us in the hospital is retarded as fuck cuz I had my therapist pry the real reason she was being so assholish to us and she said it was because "she said she was having auditory hallucinations" when what I had fucking told her was that I was having severe depression induced negative internal monologue.

Summar of it = My brain is a bitch and doesn't stop trying to put me down.

Doesn't mean I'm arguing with fucking timmy in the corner when no one is there. Dumbasses.

Anyways I have NO idea where I need to post so if people could direct me to such places I could slowly start working on catching up this coming week.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So. Son of a bitch.   So. Son of a bitch. Empty

Back to top Go down

So. Son of a bitch.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Rules and Updates :: Introductions and Farewells-
Jump to: